_ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:33 pm
"I suppose," Loui liked to act unimpressed by land things - it kept her from seeming too curious and it kept her out of trouble. Alone, though, Loui would have appreciated the siren's fondness of land things. She sort of just watched the siren for some bit. "You don't like me being here," The Cecaelian smiled, "Why is that, exactly?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 pm
The dolphins were in an excitable mood, nudging against Rikki, wanting her to play. She glanced up at the ship through the water.... didn't look like there was anybody watching so what harm could a couple of jumps do? She grinned and grabbed the dolphin's fin as it jumped from the water, carrying her with and she let go mid-air, spinning and twisting in the air before diving back under. It was exhilarating and major fun, like human gymnastics and aerobatics. She played with the dolphins a bit longer, keeping up with the ship and occasionally checking the ship to make sure nobody was watching.  

DecafKitten

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 pm
Syrah thought about the Cecaelian's question for a moment. She didn't really know why she didn't like the Cecaelian being there, but something about her made Syrah uneasy, which wasn't an easy feat, so she tried passing it off as a bit of a joke. "Too be honest?" she said nonchalantly, "I've dealt with some Cecaelians before, and, in general, you all seem to be a bit tone deaf," she winked and headed back to Mike's table. "Miss me?" she grinned flirtatiously.

Matt followed Mac into their room and got his guitar. He slung the case strap across his back and leaned against the doorframe. "Your camera's in your suitcase, dude," he said, pointing, "I put it back in there so Mike wouldn't fall asleep on top of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm
((future reference: Please revise all your posts and make sure you spell things right? ^-^' sorry))

Mike was excited to see the girl come back, "Sorry, before we part ways again, I'm Michael" he introduced himself with a smile.

Mac heard Matt's words, and quickly began to open the suitcase. He found his camera, turned and took a picture of Matt quickly, "Thanks dude". he said quickly pocketing the camera. He got up, and got everything ready. Then the intercom came on and the captains voice spoke. "We're taking a short stop on the on our cruise in these shallow waters. If you'd like, we have set up a 2 hour swimming period on the ocean as our weather reports have claimed to be clear skies and calm water for the rest of the day. We will resume our cruise in approximately 2 hours. Thank you all and have a wonderful cruise" the captain spoke.

Mac was excited now, and wore a smile, "Hey Matt, wana go swimming?" he asked him.

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:26 pm
Rikki dived back down, going deeper underwater as the ship slowed down and people peered over the sides, excited about the idea of swimming. When people started unloading to swim, she retreated to a safe distance to watch. The dolphins shared the excitement.

"Hunters?" her friend, a young female, asked, cautiously.
"No, tourists. They won't hurt you... just pet you or maybe take pictures.." Rikki replied, smiling slightly.
"Then, we shall go play," another dolphin announced and the pod swam towards the group of swimmers.
"Are you coming with us?" her friend asked, hesitantly.
"I would... but I don't think it would be a very good idea. Humans don't know about my kind..." Rikki watched the young dolphin join the others. She sighed, studying the humans. She was hidden from there view, but she could see them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:16 pm
Matthias grinned. "Hell yeah!" He put the guitar back on his bed and stripped off his shirt. He was already wearing swimming trunks, so he was ready to go.

Syrah smiled at Mike. "Syrah. Nice to meet you." She cocked her head slightly to the side as the captain's voice came over the intercom. A chance to swim. It was about time. "I'm going to go swim. Would you like to come with me?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Loui stood, glancing around at the humans. So, they were swimming. She smirked, looking down to her awkward human feet. If she wanted them gone, perhaps she could shifted back beneath the water. Surely tentacles would scare these humans away? But not yet, no. Perhaps she would cause trouble later. She walked with less-than-perfect grace, following the crowd of those excited to swim, watching them jump down into the water.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:26 pm
Mike heard the intercom guy, and then he couldn't resist the offer of Syrah wanting to swim with him. "Hell yeah" he said smiling to her. "Mac's going to be there I just know it, he's like a fish in water when it comes to swimming" he told her. Before he got out of the chair, he took off his shirt. He stood up, revealing he was wearing his swimming trunks already. "Shall we?" he asked her ready to go.

Mac quickly took off his shirt and then his pants as well, and he too had on his trunks underneath. He quickly pocketed his waterproof camera in his trunk pocket. He grabbed a towel in the bathroom and bounced out to Matthias and smiled. "So what are we waiting for?" he said, as he began to rush out the door.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:04 pm
Syrah smiled. "Just let me get out of this dress and I'll be right there." She went around to the backstage area of the dining hall that served as her dressing room and switched her gown for a bikini then returned to Mike. "Let's go," she grinned flirtatiously and took his hand.

Matthias grinned back and beat Mac out of the room. "Last one in's a rotten jellyfish!" he called.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:42 am
Mac quickly ran up to Matt and threw his towel on Matt's shoulders. Hehe, watch this" he shouted as he ran up to the railing. Without pause he leaped over the edge, while a person telling him he couldn't do that was too late for the punchline. Mackenzie cannon-balled many stories down into the sea, without any consequences in his mind. He surfaced and took a breath of air and looked up, "Beat yaaa!" he shouted up to the boat, as he then noticed a group of people coming down the proper way.

Mike graciously took her hand and began to walk her to the place to get into the water. There was a line for the ladder, and he was beginning to grow impatient looking at the back of a slightly obese and hairy man in front of him. Finally the line came for them both to go down, "After you" he said politely.

EG Water

Seeker

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 am
" Ma'am! We're not getting any younger here!" " W-whaaaaaa?" " Ma'am! Please! You're killin' me here!! For the fifty-ish time can you tell us where sunny side bea-Zethy? Zethy!?!? Oh sweet Neptune where is she now!" the cat fish swam away from the over-aged crab that he was trying to communicate with. The crab slowly turned over towards the cat fish's direction. " ....Whaaaaaaa?"

" Z! Zethy!? Girl don't MAKE me go get you by the fins and drag you all the way over here! If I have fingers I'd be snappin' them like a home girl! Mmmmhmm!.......ZETHY! Please! T^T Remember the encounter with the shark-WHOA!!" the cat fish had been captured inside a plastic bag. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! ZETHY! ZETHY I'VE BEEN CAUGHT! OH DEAR NEPTUNE! O-" the cat fish was released. It covered it's eyes with it's fins. " OH PLEASE BE GENTLE!" " Iris...shhhh..." the young mermaid told the cat fish. Iris slowly removed her fins and looked at the girl. " Oh sweet, sweet Neptune..DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED YOU HAD ME CHIL-" " Who ...who did this..?" Zethy said in a soft worried voice, staring at the piles of trash that layed around the sea ground.

Iris's eyes followed Zethy's and pretty much saw what she saw. "....Girl...that right there...is something that has been happening to our waters for a while already-" " Yeah...but it was never this bad..." Zethy said as she swam over to some garbage. " .... was it ...the humans creating this mess?" Zethy asked as she looked over at her friend. Iris sighed " We believe so child...most of us on the ocean floor...believe so..." Iris swam over to Zethy. ".....But ...but why? Why would they choose to destroy our world like this...?" she said saddened. " Now, now child. Don't go blaming ALL the creatures in the surface! Come on child Reef taught you better than to judge a book by its cover! You just have to-" " To what? Let them destroy our home? They've already taken my family! Who knows how many other families they've taken already..." Zethy's highlights and eyes turned marine blue.

" ...Awww baby come on now! You just gotta have some faith! Why did we get involved in this adventure again?" "...." " Come on say it~! I know you know!" " So that we...can explore beyond our boundaries and answer those questions that have remained...unanswered.." " aaaand?" "..and ..find my family.." " That's right! Kinda like paranormal activity but this just has a little bit more zing to it!" the cat fish said proudly. " ...You're right.." Zethy nodded. " Of course I am! I'm mama Iris I'm always gonna be right- child? Where are you going??" " Haha! To go explore! Come on mama Iris!" " But CHILD! THAT WAY IS FAR TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU!" " I know! That's why I have you!" Zethy said teasingly. " Oh lord..lordy lord. have mercy on my poor soul.. " the cat fish followed Zethy towards the darker more sinister depths of the ocean.

(( Gonna change Zethy's color speech on the next post o__o almost had a seizure lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 am
Zethy swam towards the depths of the ocean. " Huh....nothing but sea weed and gar-huh?" she squinted to see what was up front. Seemed like a ship. An old pirate ship! " I....O__O" U-um Zethy? I don't think we should go there-" Iris looked to her side and of course. Zethy was gone. " ...I tell ya we're gonna end up in a silver platter served with anchovies and dippin sauce.." he cat fish swam towards the ship.

Zethy looked around the inside of the ship." So...many amazing things are inside this place.." Zethy said as she looked around in awe. " >> Hun this is nothing but a garbage box full of garbage! Now why don't we just go ahead and get out of this place before-" " Look at this! It's so lovely and it sparkles!" Zethy picked up a jewel that was laying on the floor.

" Who-whoa now Zethy put that down before-" " But you said that we should explore-!" " I know what I SAID! NOW PUT THAT THING DOWN BEFORE-" " AGH!" a burst of energy blasted onto Zethy's front, sending her flying across the ship. " ZETHY!" the cat-fish cried out in horror. She broke through three barriers of the ship. " N-Ngh! Wh-what was that? -gasp- " she was thrusted onto a pillar by a strange energy.

" I-Iris!" " Interesting.... " a voice echoed through out the ship. A fog formed around the area, revealing misty crew members from the afterlife. Iris persinated herself. Zethy looked into the eyes of the figure infront of her. " Wh-who are you?" "...the question yer looking for here is not ..who I are puppet...but who ey was...n' what ey see here..is a bunch o' intruders...bastards that came tee take ol me gold ey?" the figure pressed its hook tightly onto Zethy's throat.

" I-I promise you I-! I wasn't going to steal anything! I-!" " Course..that's what all of ye say...but then when the captain aint lookin'...the loot is gone.." Iris looked at the pillar next to the figure that was about to fall. She swam next to it and gave it a push. The pilar fell on the figure, the energy dispearsed and Zethy and Iris swam their tail fins out of there.

" Zethy! Hun! You're going to fast!!! ZETHY!!" Iris called out to her but Zethy couldn't listen. She was too consumed by fear to do so. " ZETHY YOU'RE REACHING THE SURFACE!! ZETHYYYYY!!!" Iris cried out to her. Zethy was panting and swimming as fast as she could. That's when she reached the surface for the first time. She gasped in the fresh air and began to cough. The light above blinded her eyes. Which were changing from white to yellow. ( lol RAVE razz )

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:00 am
Zethy began to hear voices from far away. " h-Hah!" she swam back into the water and saw a speck trying to catch up to her. " Mama...Iris?" Zethy called out. A shark was swimming close from the cat fish. " M-MAMA IRIS!!!" Zethy swam towards the cat fish. " LOOK OUT!" she yelled. It was too late...... the shark devored the cat fish a whole.

"-GASP- MAMA IRIS! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" the shark looked up at Zethy, yearning for some more food. " M-Mama...Iris..!" Zethy was trembling in anger. The shark launched itself towards Zethy. Zethy began to swim away from the shark, as fast as she could. She swam onto the surface. Draging her tail onto the surface as well and scooting back.

The shark's fin arouse towards the surface of the ocean and swam menacingly side to side. Waiting for its food. Zethy was panting and for the very first time, she layed on soil. " ... " she passed out on the sand. Her black hair spreaded around the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:46 pm
Blythe was patrolling the deck, which was part of his job, when he noticed one of his co-workers trying to stop somebody from diving off the ship. The person looked oddly familiar.... the dark haired boy wandered over to the rail, shooing the frustrated co-worker away. "Up to no good again, eh Mac?" he called, looking down at his old friend. He hadn't realized that the trio were onboard, glancing around he now spotted the familiar faces of Mike who was waiting by the ladder and Mathias.  

DecafKitten

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces