Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

Paranormal Existence

3,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:10 am
I actually agree with some of the member of this guild, i like making you're own background veiw of you're self such as profile making, and meet up's in towns for special events or just get to know eachother.

Contest:
1.Best dressed
2.best poem
3.TekTek
4.Holiday events (Even for the smallest careless holidays)
5.Writing
6.Banner

threads:
1.Give a rate from the avi above you.
2.If you could take an item from the avi above you?
3.Guess his/her Gaia Age above you?

These are some things that came to mind, but everone had good ideas these are somethings i hope you consider.  
that sounds fun ^^ hi smile  

macmotron

7,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DeadAsAWerewolf

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
OPHEANA
Maybe a "black market" where we should exchange or trade items and others things, only between members?

I like that idea  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:11 am
ll son zack ll
ii-Multiflavored Pocky
hmm my suggestion is just to be a teeny tiny bit more organized when sending trades for like contest winners & stuff - i know you guys probably get like full inboxes, but it could be prevented by like deleting old messages, you know? just saying - no offense intended smile
lol no offense taken. But I always keep my PM box clean, but so to give you a little bit of an idea, we get around 200-500 PMs per event/giveaway meaning that many trades to send out. With the amount like that, it takes us hours and hours to send everything out.

yea i understand, you guyz have to put a lot of time into what you guys do
i dont know because ive never been in your position but yeah you guys hqve to take a lot of time and effort w/ what you all do  

ii-Multiflavored Pocky

Eimearr

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:11 am
iNobu
spell iHop...

i have 2 suggestions. ._.

#1- a tektek contest, something like i'm doing link

#2-a raffle with our ID numbers of the guild. and do it every month. and get like 500k or something with it. (because theres so much of us)

now add -ness to the end. c:

I like both ideas! We'll look into both of them.
Quote:
ll son zack ll

thank you for reading, and replying! c: i do think you should do them! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 am
ll son zack ll
xXDead MemoriesXx
Uhm just for a fun idea you could have people post about there favorites; favorite animals, music, movies,hobbies, anything! so we can get to know eachother more ^-^

I like this idea, though am trying to think how we could implement it.
The thing is, usually people learn about others in the introduction thread or just by becoming friends. If we were to make a thread where people posted their favorite things and more about them, the thread pages would climb so much that it would be annoying to go through each page and members would be missed.

Unless you mean for us to have threads like "What's your favorite animal?" "What's your favorite color?" "What's your favorite movie?" but one thread for this may be a tad hard...though I'll look into it more and see what we could try to do.

ya...hm...maybe we could do something like a weekly or monthly topic(animal,color,band, ect.) and the could post their favorites on the topic of the week/month  

DeadAsAWerewolf

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200

coolkirby8

3,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 am
Crazygeek101
I love Dead Memories idea. to be a good guild we ALL have to be good friends!
Now here is my suggestion: I thin k we should have a Profile of the week. so like who ever has like the best features on their Profile. Or like the best Profile Layout. I happen to know how to do a lot of cool stuff for your profile. So if anyone needs help with anything, they can ask me. ^_^

Love that idea! I second it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 am
events in towns or rally biggrin  

gwim weapah

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

coolkirby8

3,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 am
xXDead MemoriesXx
OPHEANA
Maybe a "black market" where we should exchange or trade items and others things, only between members?

I like that idea

(yay, almost double post! XD)

I like that idea, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 am
Hmm ok zack, thank you the answer! Do you mean you will make weekly contest and another contest where somebody enter, he/she could win? And will be bigger chance to win? If these are yes, thank you.  

Xanvie

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

XDream3

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
RNG Contest?
Or a page prize contest except that its RNG so its not 1st poster wins it, instead everyone on that page is assigned a number and u RNG, and whatever number u land on the poster wins =o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 am
I would like more meet ups in towns, with mini contest and memory photos and all.  

Goddess of great

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 am
I know everyone love Tek Tek contests but I was thinking about themed contest where we could dress up our avatar according to a theme. Whoever the best dressed according the the originator of the theme could win gold or a prize. I'm currently dressed up in a theme my cousin decided to make up.  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff