Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra felt as if she would have been scared, if she hadn't seen a neko already earlier, and grown up with nannies that had an uzi close at hand. She reached out and hugged the crying girl, softly stroking her hair and whispering to her. "Shh.. Shh.. You are not a freak sweetie. They are the freaks. You are as normal as anyone else, they are just to damn retarded to understand that they just aren't cool enough to have a glowing eye."

She held Juri to her gently, not wanting to let her be alone, but afraid to tell her about her own curse. But her curse was one from her family, not on her by choice or by birth. It was one that was forced onto her by her father, and it was the curse she had spent years running from. "Juri, never let them win like that babe. Always see yourself for who you are, a strong, beautiful woman. They are not worth the nodes at wal-mart."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna slowly climbed down the tree and stood between the two girls who had accepted her as just a girl worthy to be called an equal. She purred softly while nuzzling her head against Dev's shoulder and then turned to do the same to Orion. "Thank you so much. I've just been used to being looked at as something that is a play toy for bullies everywhere else I had gone. I thought I would have to wear those fake ears forever and keep my tail wrapped around my waist. I have to admit, I can hear a lot better with my real ears out in the open. Shall we get going then?" She noticed Dev looking eager to get moving so she began walking while gently pulling Orion and Dev each by their wrists. The walk should not take so long and when we get back I will be sure to show Dev how great of an assistant I can be, she thought to herself while happily swinging her tail as her hips swayed back and forth. once they had gone for a few feet, she let go of their wrists and walked between them spotting the store within view and only a few cars parked in the lot.

The three girls must have seemed like good friends to the people driving past. She wondered how many of them were visitors and how many were actual students she may have to encounter during her classes. The memories began to return of her after hearing someone throw a beer bottle out of a car window and smashing it into a chain fence, the only barrier that happened to stand between the moving car and the group of girls. Lilianna jumped and hid behind Dev since she was the one on the farthest side from the road. Hearing the smash of glass triggered her worst bulling encounter with four girls pointing and laughing at her as two boys shaved her tail bald. It was so terrifying, but to make it worse one of the girls had smashed a bottle on the side of her face, still leaving a small scar about half an inch long under her bangs just above her left eye. After a moment had passed and she got herself to snap back into the present, she looked over at Orion and frowned. "I am sorry for that. Let's just get to the store as best as we can." She took out her pigtails and slid her fake ears over her real ones hiding them in the thick pink locks. Her tail slid back up under her skirt and wrapped around her waist under her uniform. She longed to be accepted by everyone, but apparently it wasn't going to happen today.

User Image

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Juri Han

"So even though I have a glowing eye that is as bright as a head light you think I,m still a normal beautiful girl?"Juri blushed and smiled alittle knowing that Ra accepted her even though she had a glowing right eye.,"But I still don't understand how come u still like me the way I am even though I have a weird eye?"Juri looked at Ra shocked as she still treated her as a girl and not a freak like the girls at the last school. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:18 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ainra looked at her and gave her a smile that did not appear to belong on her usually care free and happy face. She gave Juri a bittersweet smile, one full of painful memories and years of running and hurt. "Because Juri, we all have things about us that makes us different. Some are just different in a beautiful way, like your eye. Others are different in a dangerous way. In a painful way that you must keep hidden to protect people you come to care about and form friendships with. All you need to do is learn to distinguish the two." She told her in a sad voice.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri was shocked to see Ra upset as she wondered what was wrong she hugged Ra like a teddybear as she told her softly.,"Whatever ur secret is I,ll still be your friend...I would never think of judging you you even said it yourself we all have skeletons in our closet whatever it maybe I,ll still be ur close friend".Juri smiled as she looked at Ra while her right eye was still glowing.,"I won't tell anyone your secret please tell me." User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Well, no bullies are gonna get to you with us around, don't sweat bullets love." She assued her, softly touching one of her ears to scratch at them before Lilianna grasped at her wrist, and began to tote them along to their destination. She dragged her feet along in a lazy manner, kicking a few pebbles along the way and lightly kicking up a miniature sized bit of dust here and there. Her attention was only brought back to focus hearing the shattering of glass not to far from them. An icy glare replaced her fairly tranquil expression as she looked red-faced from the anger. "Hey, you lousy blokes! Sleep with one eye open tonight!" She threatened, though it was empty. She didn't know who they were, for the drove by too fast for her to catch even the slightest glimpse. "Getting me knotted up." She grumbled in an irritated manner

"Don't be sorry, Lilianna. It's not your fault at all." She said with a sigh. She felt really bad for the girl, being treated this way. Kailani never got treated that way, but most knew she'd beat them up without hesitation if they attempted to do so right to her face. So, most of the talking was behind her back unless it was a 'new kid on the block' trying to earn a title and a new reputation. They sure earned one alright though. Not that she has a great one herself. she slipped the girl a sympathetic look, wrapping her arm around her shoulders to give her a quick half-hug. "Just don't let them bug you, love. They didn't have the guts to confront you face to face, so they aren't worth your time at all." She softly spoke, not exactly the best at pep-talks. But, she tried her best. Slipping her arm off of the girl after giving her a small squeeze with the hug, she held the door open for both of the girls to enter through.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:00 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra looked at Juri, considering telling her the truth about who she really was. She was afraid to tell everyone that everything about her was a lie. From how she first learned to hack, to her name. Nothing about her was honest except for her feelings and attitude. Ra opened her mouth, about to tell her about her dark past, her fears, her running from everything she once knew but her phone suddenly went off with a ringtone that she had hoped to never hear again. She pulled away from her new friend and shakily took out the phone. "Juri, I... I have to take t-this... Gimme a nano." She begged and bolted to her room.

She flipped open the phone and took a deep breath before saying, "Speedbump, I told you not to contact me. I didn't want to be the Don in the first place. Papa wanted that, not me. And you aren't even using a secure line, Vy durak!* The other families can trace it if they know your line! Klyanusʹ, vy tak nevezhestvenny inogda ! Kak papa kogda-libo sdelatʹ vas Enforcer ?*" She asked the man on ther other end, her voice a bit angry, but quiet to avoid being over heard.
(*you fool! *I swear, you are so clueless sometimes! How did Papa ever make you an enforcer?)

Speedbump was her childhood friend, Malikahi Pitor Hectivich. M.P.H were his initials, so she called him Speedbump as a joke. When he had become her enforcer for when she would take over, she almost passed out laughing. "Nyet eer, ya dolzhen predupreditʹ vas o chem-to*. The Rovinoff Family is trying to take the power from us. We need you to step in and help us keep them back. And they do not know your number of hack feed line, so do not fret Sir." He told her firmly.
(*No Sir, I have to warn you about something.)

"Stop calling me Sir! I refuse to be apart of that life! Richard already took Katria from me, I won't go back in just to lose someone else. I won't send anyone else to a needless death! Papa was the Don, I do not want to be. Please, don't contact me again. That is an order. Just let me be a normal girl Milikahi. Just let me be able to be a normal girl. Please." She begged and ended the call.

Ra flopped onto her bed, holding back the tears that were trying to make themselves known and hit her pillow over and over again, her hands striking imaginary points to kill an attacker. The skill to use any and all weapons was pointless if you had none, so her father had taught her how to kill with her hands first.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna nodded slowly while laying her head on Orion' shoulder. People could be so mean and she had to remember that there were only a few people that she could trust right now. Most of them were the girls who were considered odd themselves, well, except for the beautiful Dev. Dev appeared rather normal to Lilianna and she could not fathom why the girl did not think her strange. Maybe she just happened to like cats? Whatever the reason, the small girl was not complaining bout who had accepted her as a friend. With any luck, others would come to accept her as well. Surely, with Orion and Dev protecting her, Lilianna would be able to survive another skinning incident. Never again does the fur grow back in the same way after a knife had been ran against the roots.

After Orion had opened the door to the store, Lilianna walked in first and grabbed herself a basket. "I think I'm going to look in the sweets section and pick up a dessert for all of us tonight. What is better than having our first night together with all six of us at a table eating sweets and drinking tea? Either of you want to come along you may." The pink-haired girl smiled shyly and walked to the last isle with the large brown shelves hosting a variety of sweets. Cakes, cookies, tarts, and other pastries seemed endless to her large gray eyes. "So many choices..." The neko looked around and made sure no strangers were looking before climbing up the shelves to get the perfectly sized strawberry shortcake at the very top. It looked so amazing and tasty from the floor that she knew it would be perfect for dessert. Turning to head to the next isle, she discovered a small box with a variety of small chocolates inside. She sniffed the white containers and her mouth formed a small smile. If no one liked cake, these would surely hit the spot.

Lilianna turned and walked out of the isle with the cake and chocolates in her basket heading down to the pasta isle. Dev had told her that she would be able to make some herbal pasta and have it go with the chicken marsala, so she thought she would be the one to go and get it. She browsed the boxes and picked up a large container of angel hair pasta and a can of tomato an herbal sauce. "This will surely make everyone's stomachs happy! It looks so-" Her nose caught a whiff of something so addicting. Her hidden ears popped up from under her hair and her tail creeped out as she sought the scent's source. Finally, she found where it was... it was in the pet isle and happened to be a bag of cap-n** and cat-grass combination. "My own personal aphrodisiac... surely someone will come around and discover I like it for when I have a steady partner... I feel so warm..." The only thing that snapped her out of it was a young man holding a dog on a leash. The dog took one smell of Lilianna and bit her tail, causing her to meow in pain. She covered her mouth and tears formed in her eyes seeing the malefic smile that the young man had possessed. He must have been one of the guys in the neighborhood who had thrown the bottle.

User Image

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

◢═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◣

All was right with their little, closed off world of secrets when Lilianna climbed down from the tree to join the two once more. Their words of physical violence against others were more comfort in an odd way. Dev, honestly, wasn't at all prone to starting up fights herself, but was always thrust into the middle of others. Lilia nuzzled her shoulder and Dev smiled, gently rubbing her back before the neko turned to Orion to do the same, then turning to take off. Wait. She was going to just trounce down the street like that? Hadn't she just said she was sensitive about it? Eh, whatever she felt comfortable doing. Dev was dressed comfortably, though many would turn their nose down at how 'slutty' it seemed to wear short short and cleavage exposing tops, so she had no right to say Lilia couldn't walk about freely how she was most comfortable, too. Pulled along by her wrist, Dev just smiled and followed the girl to the store, although she knew where she was going. She was just happy that the girl wasn't scared out of her mind.

They had almost made it to the store without incident, until the sound of shattering glass broke through the walls of their momentary serenity. Dev only knew what had happened when Lilia was suddenly hidden behind her more broad form and the jerks drove off. Orion gave them a mouth full and some empty threats, though it probably wouldn't be hard to find the guys in the small town. Dev knew how to find people, anyhow, even by the simple color or model of their car. Orion was the first to reassure Lilia, while Dev said nothing at first, but remained still so the girl would feel sheltered until she recuperated from the fright. She stuck close to Lilia, following in behind her as Orion, in a gentleman's manner, opened the door for them. In passing, she muttered to the drag king, "I'll deal with it." A flash of a wicked smile followed, her voice a deeper tone than usual. It lasted but a moment, before she was looking at Lilia again, smiling warmly like a keen fox while the girl got excited talking about desert for the six of them tonight.

"Actually, you go on and do that real quick, honey. Mo- -I mean I'm going to go get a fresh chicken," she replied to the invitation to come along to find sweets. She had almost let a word slip, something she hadn't called herself in a while, but had caught it in time to not come off as mental. Speaking in the third person was one thing, but calling yourself stuff was another. Not groovy. There had been so many habits that had to die hard in order for her to regain normalcy. With a slight wave, she took her own path over to the meats, a handbasket on her arm. Not picky herself, she picked up the biggest bird she could find, not knowing how much the others could eat, and put that in her basket, then made off to find the ingredients to go with it, the list of what Lilia had suggested going through her mind. When she was done, she wandered around to find the other two, and spotted Lilia's pink hair in one of the aisles. With a smile on her face, she wandered down to meet back up with her, but soon that smile turned into horror at what she witnessed. Although pets weren't usually allowed in stores, there was a guy with a dog assaulting Lilia.

Dev dropped her basket. Lilia's ears and tail had been out for some reason again, and the dog bit her tail, causing to the girl to yowl in pain while the man just watched. Dev ran over and immediately scooped Lilia up into her arms, cradling her, though her eyes, darkened with rage, were on the man. Then, lifting her leg as if she were about to kick in a door, Dev kicked the man in the gut, sending him to the floor, sliding across the tile for a couple of feet, the dog dragged along on its leash, whimpering in confusion. She didn't waste any time in fleeing the scene before the man picked himself back up. No one would be able to pick themselves up after that, not with the force of power that had been behind it. "Come along, Orion honey," she chirped in passing, as if innocent, as she high-tailed it out of the store, rounding about the corner, and ducking inside the small bistro there.

"Restroom," she asked the man running the bistro. He pointed over to a wall, and Dev nodded, then hurried inside, shutting the door behind her. She sat Lilia on the small sink counter and turned on the cool water, letting it flow. Without asking, she took Lilia's tail gently began washing off the blood, holding it under the water. "I'm sorry it's cold, baby girl, but it will help any swelling and numb the pain for a while," Dev explained, finally turning her eyes up to the girl's face. Using the back of her hand, she wiped away some of Lilia's tears. "It's okay, baby girl. Orion and I will take care of it. I can't believe we let anything happen in the first place. So much for boasting protection." There was sadness in her eyes, having failed, once again, to protect the person she had given her promise to. They could hide in the little bathroom until her tail didn't hurt anymore, then they'd figure something out about dinner. Right now she just didn't want the girl's tail to get infected or for the blood to stain that pretty, white fur of hers. Hopefully Orion wasn't trying to take care of it already and had followed them around the corner into the bistro. She could join them in the small bathroom if she liked, despite whether or not the owner thought it odd.

◢═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◣

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:25 am

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Everything had happened so fast. First she had found herself in a happy state having found the scent that made her lose control of her ability to camouflage herself. When she had been brought to the present time of the dog bite, she remembered looking up at the man's face. True the dog must have been there for a reason. She searched her mind and remembered his eyes looking a bit off. The smile was there probably from smelling a cat-like scent and hearing her yelp and thinking it funny. What happened next was a heroic rescue by none other than Dev, the tall brunette, who came in and swept her into her arms in a protective fashion. She reached around and had clung to Dev's straps in fear while curling her tail between her legs from fear and pain. Seeing the woman kick the man and scare the dog only made her happier about having come with the two girls and not alone.

After having been rescued from the dog and young man, Dev had carried her into a nearby bistro and secured her in the bathroom setting her on the sink. Her face remained a pale frightened shade with a small blush creeping over her face when the woman began caring for her bleeding tail. No one besides her parents had cared for her in such a way. Truth be told, the affectionate care being shown to her had caused her heart to begin racing. Her ears tilted forward and she reached up grabbing her headband sliding it off into her lap. "Thank you for saving me..." Her eyes looked up timidly into Dev's face while the blush became more apparent. "I shouldn't have let my nose lead me into trouble. I had gotten a whiff of some catnip mixture and my feline side decided to entrance me. The young man had a seeing-eye-dog or something because I noticed his eyes appeared strange. Then again, I don't really know what all can be hidden under camouflage these days. I am really sorry..." She hung her head and swept her tail behind her while looking at her small black shoes. The only one she wished was there who wasn't was Orion. It was strange to not see her other supporter here in the bathroom with them. Then again, she was rather fond of Orion's boyish nature and her bold attitude. If Orion was alone, there was a good chance she would remain protected while with Dev. If the girl were to get hurt over handling Lilianna's problems, the young pink-haired woman was going to only blame herself.

Thoughts began racing through her head once more, though she had been used to it by now. Not having many friends to talk to normally resulted in her thoughts being layed out at a nearly impossible comprehension speed. She did catch that they consisted of how Orion and Dev were going to handle this problem in the store. She mumbled under her bangs to her savior. "Please don't think I am weak... it only leads to people feeling sorry for me. I had enough of that from my family and my one past near-relationship with someone local in my old school. When he found out that I was an outcast due to being a sub-human race in society's opinion, he decided to relinquish his concern with me and moved on to the pretty bookworms who were next on the list for girls to help guys get A's on assignments. I... I want someone to accept me for who I am and not consider my weak or less than anyone else." She curled her knees to her chest and sat on the sink in a defensive manner, peeking over her knees at Dev's eyes. It was getting easier to talk to her... if only something could reassure her of how Dev viewed her. "You and Orion are really being great with helping to protect me, but I don't want to seem like a burden to anyone... I want to be seen as someone whom a person could easily fall in love with and rely on for support... not a helpless child. How... how do you and Orion see me?" She had really begun wondering where the drag-queen had disappeared to.

User Image

Kasumi Miyagi

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri walked in Ra's room worried about her and saw her upset.,"Ra?,are u ok?,whats wrong whatever it is I won't laugh I would never think of doing such a stupid thing to a friend whatever your secret is I won't laugh or tell anyone u have my word".Juri sat down on Ra's bed and gave her a huge hug as her eye went back to its normal purple color.,"Ra please understand whatever ur secret is I,ll still be your best friend and thats a promise." User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra turned to face her, giving her a firm hug back. "Nyet Juri, I cannot. It would put not only you in danger but all of the girls here. This I cannot allow." She said her Russian accent clear in her voice as she cried. "You would not believe how dangerous it is to know who I truly am. I wish this was not so, but after Katria, I know that they will stop at nothing. Unless you can swear to me that you will not tell a soul who I am, I cannot tell you."  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri smiled and nodded knowing Ra would trust her since juri has never told a secret to anyone she took her hands and smiled.,"You can trust me Ra I would never tell anyone besides we are best friends u have my word...I promise to never tell anyone".Juri smiled more showing that Ra could trust her in whatever Ra had to tell her since juri was Ra's friend juri knew she would never betray a friend because she knows that Ra would never betray her trust.,"So what is it I bet its not that bad."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:59 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra gave her a very watery chuckle and wiped her eyes. "Not that bad? Nyet, it is pure horror. Please Juri, do not stop me, nor interupt me. If I am stopped, I do not think I could continue. You think my name is Ainra Sarah Dirkholm, this is a lie. There are only two Dirkholm's in exstistance, Asa Ryan Dirkholm and my alias. I am truly Ainra Nikahl Dirinoff, the daughter of Treni Malik Dirinoff who was the Don of the Russian mafia Dirinoff family. My brother, Asa was supposed to be the next Don, but he defied Papa by saving the Don of the Kirikvich Family. He is a doctor and he takes his oath seriously. When he was disowned, I became the next in line for Don." She looked away, ashamed of herself already.

"I was groomed for leadership since I was ten. There were times that being a part of that life seemed almost enticing. But there were so many more times when you were horrified at who you were, who you were related to. I remember, one morning when I was twelve, I walked out to the balcony that looked over the courtyard. There had been a small war." She shuddered as she remembered what she had seen. "There were so many bodies. Our people, other Families' people, adults, children, anyone that had gotten caught in the cross fire. The blood was.... everywhere... The courtyard was red with blood for weeks......" She said slowly, a haunted look in her brown eyes. "They burned the bodies by the dozen to destroy them... I saw Katria from the other balcony, she looked just as horrified as me...... " Ra shook her head to clear the memory.

"When I was thirteen, Papa had myself and my little sister Trishana live with my mother and her new husband, Richard Keritev, the Don of the Keritev Family. This happens alot with couple that have no children, the wife marries into a different Family. But it is dangerous when there are children from the previous Don, especially if one is next in line. He would take his anger out on Trish, so I would step in front of her to take the blows. When I was sixteen, Papa was killed. I called my bother and begged him to get me. He did and I kept my name and everything the same. But then... then Richard took Kat.... and he said that if I didn't come back...." She started criying, but never noticed them. "He would kill her. I came back and he told me that he wanted to take over the Dirinoff Family, and I refused, so he shot her. After that I ran again. I changed everything about me, but I still hacked. 'The best way to be invisible is to remain in partial sight.' Papa told me that all the time. So, now I am here, and the Dirinoffs require me, but I refuse. That is my secret konfetka. Worse than you though, I am guessing."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri wiped away Ra's tears and gave her a big hug as she told her.,"I don't care how scary you are...your still my best friend thats all that matters and I would never stop being ur friend I don't care if your a mafia person or a assassin ur still normal to me If u had a choice to kill me I would still be your friend you even said it yourself we all have skeletons in our closet but that doesn't mean I would treat you any different cause I would never treat u that way".  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff