Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

When they reached her room, Ash turned to look at the tall girl, but the power around her made her seem much taller. Her eyes had never been so cruel, her smile never so vicious. "Ah, Erin. I am better than fine." She purred at her and pinned her to the wall by her wrists and lightly nipped her neck. "I'm ******** great."

She nipped at Erin's left collar bone and flicked her tounge across it softly as she pushed her bady against hers. "I'm ******** style="color: green">{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin looked at the shorter girl warily, gasping when she found herself pinned to the wall. "Wh-what...." She lost her train of thought when Ash bit her and touched one of her sensitive spots. It felt amazing, but the confusion lingered. Ash hadn't seemed very dominating the other day. Why now? Erin shivered and looked at Ash, a half-dazed, half-puzzled expression on her face. "Wh-why are you doing this, Ash?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:29 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash gave her a smile, one that sent chills down her spine. "Why? Because I am in control here." She bit the girl right above her heart and trailed her tounge along the skin.

Before Erin could think of objecting, Ash pulled her off of the wall and tossed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. She pinned Erin's wrists again, this time above her head with her right hand, then scratched lightly down her stomach with the other. "You are a very hot girl, you know that? Completely and utterly amazing."

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Control?" Erin gasped as she was pushed violently onto the bed, not really having time to recover before she found herself pinned down again. She tested Ash's grip, trying to move her hands, and a shiver of fear went down her spine when she realized she couldn't. She'd seen Ash punch through walls, but she hadn't thought the girl could actually overpower her. Erin looked up at Ash and blushed at the girl's comment and touch, biting back a moan that threatened to leap past her lips. It ended up coming out anyway, in the form of the other girl's name. "Ash..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:45 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash, please... You're scaring her... Please, stop it... a small, soft voice pleaded in her mind. The girl pushed away the other voice and raged back, Not a chance in hell Ashika... This is way too much fun!

She slid her hand under Erin's shirt and trailed her fingertip over her right breast very lightly, being gentle yet rough. "You want more huh?" She teased and nipped her stomach. "I'll give you lots more."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin looked up at Ash again, wide-eyed, unsure whether it was okay to lay back and let Ash do what she wanted or if she should try to end it now. It did feel good, though, so Erin hesitated. That turned out to be a mistake.

"Ash, wait... Please," she gasped, arching her back slightly as the other girl touched her chest. She blushed and moaned again, turning her face away from Ash and closing her eyes, rather ashamed of her body's reactions.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash suddenly felt like she was in a pool of molasass, finding it hard to think or move. Ashika.... You little b***h.... She growled and muttered softly, "Dammit... Ashika, not fair..."

You are hurting and scaring Erin, Ash. I'm not as strong as you, but that does not mean you can frighten Erin. You are going into the cage again. The soft voice commanded and her body suddenly became much more passive and she climbed off of the girl, trembling from head to toe. "Erin, get out of here. I can't keep her back this time. You have to go." Ashika begged as she felt the mental prison shatter under the force of Ash. I'm not that easy to handle child. You NEED me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin opened her eyes and looked up at Ash in confusion. The girl was talking to herself...? That was weird, even for how strange the past few minutes had been. Erin tried to make her body move, like Ash was telling her, but she was shaking too much. And there was a part of her, a big part, that didn't want Ash to stop what she'd been doing. Erin managed to sit up, still trembling. "Ash, what's going on?" she asked, her voice shaking as much as her body. "You're acting so strange... Who's 'her'? I don't understand..." Maybe she has two sides, genius! You should probably listen to the one that's in control now and split before the other one comes back! her rational mind warned her. Erin tried to stand, but ended up falling back on the bed. She was still shaking too much, and that part of her that wanted Ash to keep going wasn't helping the situation.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash started to shake more as the more dominant side took control more and more, breaking through the mental barrier. Her eyes started to get colder and colder as Ashika was forced into the back. A cold smile eased onto her face and she stood, "I'm back my pet. Ready for more?" She asked seductively.

She pushed Erin back onto the bed and a war began inside her head, Ash fighting to continue as Ashika tried to stop her. Ash finally won out and pinned Erin again, her hands above her head and her face hovering below Ash's. "The kid thought she could contain me, but guess who's stronger." She said and kissed Erin, biting her lip and tugging on it as she pulled up on the tank top.

ASH! STOP IT NOW! the voice screamed. Can't make me.... she hissed back slyly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

This time, Erin didn't even bother struggling. Now that she knew there were two sides to Ash, she wasn't quite as alarmed by the girl's behavior. Besides, the part of her that wanted Ash to keep touching her was winning out. When Ash kissed her, Erin kissed her back, only struggling against Ash's hold to try and get closer. "Y-you can keep going, if you want, Ash... I don't mind," whispered Erin, blushing when her shirt was pulled up, but allowing it.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled triumphantly at Erin's words, using her mental dominance to shove Ashika into a mental prison as the submissive girl fought weakly. Ash shoved up a wall to block her in and started a memory feed into the girl's prison. -"Is this your son Sir?"- No..... Ash, please.... Don't do this to me.... Ashika begged weakly as she was forced to relive every horiffic memory in her mind.

Ash laughed viciously at her and returned to her attentions to Erin, pulling off the shirt completely. "Oh, if you insist." She whispered silkily and kissed her below the ear again as her hand explored the bare skin lightly, teasingly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was completely unaware of the mental struggle going on in Ash's mind. As far as she knew, the two parts had worked out some kind of agreement where one would take over for awhile, then switch off at a predetermined point. Any coherent thought was swiftly driven from her mind when Ash kissed the sensitive place below her ear. Erin moaned softly and closed her eyes, trembling and blushing as Ash touched her chest. She still felt embarassed, but the pleasure was crowding it out.

And, of course, once again her conscience had to come in and ruin it. Stop it, you idiot. Not only are you making yourself incredibly vulnerable, you look like a fool. And what about Shizuka, huh? I mean, if you choose Ash, then you should at least tell Shizu first so you're not misleading her... And just how far do you plan to let this go, huh? Are you going to let her go all the way? And where's the guarantee that she'll stop when you want her to? This side of Ash is more dominant; she might not stop even if you beg her. So stop it now while you still can!

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

-Watashi no ai, this was our forever...-

Ash felt the resistance in Erin and tightened her grip very slightly on her wrists. "Uh, uh, uh. Not done with you yet my little pet..." She crooned in a slightly mocking tone.

She pulled her nails down the taller girl's collar bone, chest, and stomach roughly and flicked her tounge across the base of her throat. "Not even close..."

-I... I love... you too...f-forev...-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin let out a strangled gasp when Ash scratched down her body, half from pleasure and half from fear. Her rational side had been right; Ash wasn't going to let up. But Erin forced herself to stay calm. After all, she hadn't asked Ash to stop yet. She took a deep breath and squirmed a bit, trying to get Ash to loosen her grip. "Ash, wait... Just stop, please... We... We shouldn't do this...."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:12 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

-"No, Buddy. Mommy isn't coming home again. She's living with a different guy now..."- Ash..... S-stop this, please....I can't.... Please...

Ash pushed her full wieght onto Erin and pulled her arms higher up, keeping her from moving as she bit her neck where it met the shoulder hard. "We don't stop until I'm good and ready." She growled. "And I'm not anywhere near ready."

Ashika barely registered what Ash was doing. She knew that if this worked, she would have hell to pay but she would have to deal. Erin was in trouble. She started to work up her strength to fight back.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff