Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm
Gatekeeper began to walk down the path when a large creature stood in their path. It took one look at the faerie on the moth and seemed afraid. It had seen her before." Gatekeeper realized this and went after it. It had a mana feeling of something fowl. A scout of the enemy. They turned a corner and the creature was gone. "Damn. Probably sent to spy on Korso. Now it knows our group. We have to hurry now." Gatekeeper began to have a faster pace. "Come, we head for the lowland plains. The Flats of Narsai."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm
Mourner raised an eyebrow when he received word that the young Fae archmage had drawn a few allies to follow her. He shrugged unconcernedly, and called for Geblin and Orcus. While he waited, he crafted an avatar of himself from Blue mana, and sent it to the murky forests, where he knew a Treefolk had been watching.

Eternity scanned the horizon for signs of more interlopers, but was frustrated to find them nonexistent, or very well-hidden. She urged her mount forward, circling the group below that marched on foot.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm
Geblin heard Mourner's call. "Ah, well work shall have to wait. Mourner needs us. Come Orcus. We gotta go up, yes?" Geblin climbed up the steps towards Mourner. Coming out he saw Mourner still by his window. "You called?"

"Hey Eternity! Perhaps you should come down to us. You can be seen and shot down easier." Karisa was looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm
"Perhaps," Eternity agreed, "but I think the advantage of knowing the upcoming terrain might outweigh that risk." She compromised and lowered her altitude, gliding a bit closer to the treeline.

"Geblin...I want you to see what you can do about allies and minions. I will need my summoning store moved to this stronghold from their home planes. I will also require a few more planeswalkers or archmages for the heavier work. I myself am on the way to speak with a certain Treefolk tribesman." Mourner made no comment regarding how this was possible with him standing before Geblin.
"Orcus...you are to meet the party on the way to see the Ancient, and do whatever you must to halt their progress. I have other matters to attend to."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 pm
"Very well. Though the planeswalkers might be difficult. They don't usually like being summoned for no reason." Geblin bowed and went down the stairs. He would create a basement and create a large summoning circle so he may summon the horde. "Good luck Orcus. Tricksy little fae is tough."

"Yes but what if another minion of the enemy's is nearby?" Karisa looked around growing nearer to Gatekeeper. She suddenly saw just what she had gotten herself into.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am
Orcus bowed at the command given to him by his master. "Yes sir, Mourner." Orcus pulled up his hood and began down the steps, Orcus slowly lost his sight and it bothered him that this was happening but he had spent enough time blind to know how this worked. Soon Orcus was heading towards the west, where he would find the party of fools who seek guidance from a great entity. Orcus' pace was quick,he strode along the plains and woods with ease, using his halberd as a walking stick to help him along.

He was able to get close enough to the party that he felt their presence. Orcus looked up and there, just above the canopy a short whiles away was the faerie that Geblin had almost killed. "I'll finish this one." Orcus put up his hand and from the sky appeared a thing bodied and leathery winged monster who swooped at the faerie with it's clawed hands.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider the Red Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:25 am
((Hola me amigoes! As you can see I have started anew. Not by choice mind you but beggars can't be choosers lol. This shall be my new main profile from here on out. I shall be able to get on to my Strider the Eternal account sometime Tuesday. I shall continue to post in this rp though so no worries. Oh and thank you Orcus for re-inviting me. You rock dude.))

Gatekeeper felt the energy of black mana and spun around. There, off in the distance, was an elf. He had summoned some creature to attack Eternity. Gatekeeper took the bow and an arrow from Karisa's back. He notched the arrow, pulled back the string, and fired a shot at the elf. "Cilius go and assist Eternity, me and Karisa shall deal with the one back there." Gatekeeper drew his two scimitars. One gleamed brightly with the sun, the other had a dark aura around in. "Karisa, I want you to keep shooting your bow. Keep him distracted." Gatekeeper flung off his pack and rushed off to meet the new enemy.

Geblin se to work now that he was at the bottom chamber where the mana battery was held. He started to meld the stone into a new stair case leading down still further. "Much work to do, yes." Geblin made torches with a separate hand and used the other to create the stair.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:00 am
Orcus' ears twitched as they caught the sound of air being cut. He tilted his body to the left and caught the arrow right next to his ear. "That's dirty." Orcus laughed. He heard the patter of a running man and dropped the arrow to meet him. "Come my phantoms." The wind swirled around him and a trio of spirits appeared around him. "Follow the faerie and make sure my demon does not die." Orcus pointed in the direction of his leathery monster and the ghosts' whale filled the air as they left.

Orcus then turned his attention to the man. His steps were heavy, he was well equipped and quite skilled with mana, apparently. He summoned a deteriorated goblin to occupy the mans time. Orcus then smiled and tapped the but of his halberd on the ground. A large ghoul appeared form the ground and looked at Orcus. "I require the use of your skills." The ghoul sank into the ground and a dark muck appeared. The ground began to bubble and black water sprung up from the grass. The area started becoming a bog where Orcus was more powerful. He knelt down and a skeletal hand appeared holding a black jewel. Orcus crushed the stone and absorbed enough mana to regenerate what he had lost.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 am
"Spoke too soon, I guess!" Eternity called from on high. She dismissed her moth, and dropped to ground level, summoning allies again. Two Noble Templars materialized from the torrents of White Mana, scythe-like weapons at the ready. Eternity also summoned Serra Angel to grant her blessing upon her allies. Ethereal wings spread forth from the Templar's backs, and they glided, as smoothly as any angel, up to fight the demon threatening their mistress. Two Daru Stingers also joined the battle, peppering the airborne enemies with projectiles from the ground. She did one last bit of summoning, calling forth Oathkeeper, Takeno's Daisho. The twin blades adorned her belt beautifully, and she drew one of them with a satisfying metal-on-metal sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:38 am
Gatekeeper could see the swamp form and smiled. He spun around and sliced the goblin with his Ensouled Scimitar. He kept moving towards the elf. "Your darkness be turned against you young one." Gatekeeper cast a Grasp of Darkness and the shadows themselves grabbed onto Orcus. Gatekeeper then swung with his scimitars at Orcus "Rah!"

Karisa saw the phantoms and decided that they came first. Karisa notched and arrow and loosed it while also summoning a Lone Wolf to attack as well. she notched another arrow and loosed again.

Geblin had finally made it down to the depth he thought was appropriate. He then began to meld away an entire room. It would be both tall and wide, and circular. He set to his work and began to hum a rolling song.  

Strider the Red Wolf

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 am
Orcus tilted his head up at the old man and his eyes glowed of an unholy light that allowed him to bring himself out of the grasp of the darkness. Orcus leaped up at the elf with his halberd in his left hand and his right hand farther back. In his right hand he summoned a dull, blunt metal nightstick. Orcus brought it up to hit the old man in the stomach. Orcus also worked up the strength to bring up Kaervek's Hex which would hit the old man and hopefully give Orcus time to plan.

The leathery demon swooped down at the faerie but picked up quickly as he saw her summons. He landed in front of her and opened his mouth, showing his long fangs to let loose a horrid roar and smell of death. The Leathery demon leaped up and flapped his wings. He picked himself up a little and swooped down once again but this time at one of her minions. He plucked one of the Templars with his hand legs and tossed him quickly. The beast was testing the waters. The three phantoms finally reached the demon and he took to the skies once more to attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 pm
Gatekeeper released the Ensouled Scimitar and if fought Orcus on it's own. He then blocked the nightstick with his Leonin Scimitar and cast a Rebuff the Wicked and countered his hex. "You don't get it young-ling. I am black and white." Gatekeeper then Cast both Holy and Unholy Strengths upon himself. As a testament to this, two wings and a horn on his left and half a halo on the right of his head made of ethereal white and black energy appeared. One the wing of an angel, the other the wing of a demon. He then drew out Tatsumasa, the Dragon's Fang as the Ensouled Scimitar continued to fight Orcus. "Now you shall know your mistake. You should not have come." Then with the last of his white mana he cast Edge of Divinity and all of his weapons seethed a black and white haze. Gatekeeper stepped towards Orcus.

Karisa found that her arrows were ineffective against the phantoms so she cast a a fireball and hit each of them separately. "Come on leave her alone!"  

Strider the Red Wolf

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 pm
Orcus turned the nightstick around in his hand. It glowed and he grew stronger. "You've split your time between two arts. You have nothing on me when it comes to my element!" Orcus swung the nightstick (It's actually a jitte but that wouldn't have been descriptive enough) and knocked the swords to the side. He then swung his halberd around towards the old elf. As he swung, his halberd glowed purple and it released contrails of light as it flew through the air.

The phantoms moved quickly in the air. They were virtually untouchable but also very useless up there. They followed what they're master had told them and just watched to make sure the beast was not slain. The leathery demon noticed the girl attempting to take down its allies and swooped at her. It's claws came in close enough to scare the girl but he wanted to kill her so he came back up and readied himself. He then dove and picked up slowly, so as to swoop straight at the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 pm
"I am also much older then you." Gatekeeper suddenly became like a shadow and Orcus' blade traveled right through him, Gatekeeper had done the Dance of Shadows. The shadow disappeared and Hideous Laughter was heard, affecting all who heard it. Gatekeeper appeared from the side with Tatsumasa and slashed at Orcus.

Karisa cast a Giant's Strength upon herself and when the demon swooped to rake her with it's claws she grabbed a hold of them and threw it to the ground.  

Strider the Red Wolf

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 pm
Orcus heard the wind being cut to his side. He made an effort to turn and concentrated on the ground just at the old mans side. The blade made contact with his cloak. The blade might have cut through the cloth but the liquid muck shot diagonally and with such great force that it deflected the rest of the attack for Orcus after which he shoved the jitte through the wall of black water in an attempt to hit the old man. Geblin's teachings had come in handy early into his alliance with Mourner and him. Orcus then swung with his halberd at the last known location of the old man. This time the light was a second behind the halberd and just as strong. He was using a weapons technique that doubled his chances of hitting and his power should the first hit make contact.

The leathery demon picked itself up and howled at the phantoms. The three phantoms looked at each other and one swooped down, healing the beast and lightly buffing its speed. The demon stood on the ground and even with bent knees he was taller than the girl. He dug his back feet into the ground and lunged itself at the girl with open jaws so as to bite into her right shoulder. This time it was just a bit quicker.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff