Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nothing he said would make any sense to her with the state she was in. Instead, he pressed his wrist to her mouth. "Trust me." He was aware of how little trust he deserved, but in this respect at least he meant her no harm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:04 pm
Tiffany nodded and drank some of his blood. Why did he want her to though? When she drank the blood she winced at the taste. It tasted like rusted metal. But she continued to drink his blood until he told her to stop. She didn't want to make him feel dizzy. Was that even possible?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 pm

"C'mon, little one." He said. She was hesitant. And why shouldn't she be? Humans didn't drink blood. It couldn't have tasted that good to her. "It will make you feel better." The amount of blood she took wouldn't be enough to affect him. At least, he was pretty sure about that. Afterall, he'd never done this for anyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm
Tiffany continued to drink his blood. She wanted him to tell her to stop really soon. This seemed endless. Why was she drinking drinking his blood anyways? Suddenly, her dizziness started to go away. She was getting better? But how?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Her eyes started focusing more. Good. He gently disengaged his wrist from her mouth. "There we are." He said, watching as his skin began to heal. "All better." He was very aware of the fact his blood was now in her. Should she die, he'd be left with an eternal companion. Hm...not a horrible thought. Yet another thing to look into.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 pm
Tiffany smiled kindly at him. Although she thought Dmytri's idea of her drinking his blood was a bad idea, it did make her feel better. Thank you. That was a disgusting taste though. No offense. She told him still smiling then winced. She giggled.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:33 pm

He smiled down at her. "It's not for everyone." He said with a wry smile. Suddenly, he hugged her close. For a moment, he didn't care to think about why. This was strange, the need to keep her alive and well. He'd never had such thoughts about any human.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 pm
Tiffany giggled at his statement. Then stopped when he hugged her. She didn't know how to react. First he attacks her in a forest now he is hugging her? Strange twist. Then, without even thinking she hugged him back.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Dmytri stayed very still for several moments, not moving an inch. "Tell me something." The words slipped out. "Why were you out so late at night?" He couldn't say why, but he wanted to know the reason behind such a late escapade.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm
Well, I was at a friends birthday party. It was a little longer then expected. Then her brother took me out for a walk to talk to me. Tiffany suddenly stopped. Oh no. Should she really have said that last part?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 pm

His grip loosened considerably. Of course she had friends. They would want her back. "Talk about what?" What was he supposed to do now? Let her go? Impossible. The entire situation was impossible.

((edited))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:30 pm
((Oops..... I guess I must have said it wrong. sweatdrop It was her friend's brother that took her out on a walk to talk to her. sweatdrop ))

Tiffany looked away from him nervous. Uh-Uh..... Stuff. That was true. They did talk about stuff. Well if stuff counts as him asking her out then yes, it was stuff. What would he do if he found that out though? A million things popped up in her head of what he might do.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 pm

His eyes narrowed. She was keeping something from him. He put his hand under her chin and tilted her head up. "What kind of stuff?" He asked, his voice expressionless. He wondered what could make her so hesitant to tell him. Maybe she realized how temporary this was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:27 pm
Tiffany just stared at him for awhile. Uh.... Well.... He kind of.... Asked me out. Then.... He Uh...... Kissed me. She told him blushing. Maybe that last part wasn't nessacary....  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 pm

He froze. There was someone else. Why hadn't the thought ever occured to him before? He quickly moved her off of his lap. This was madness. He needed distance. He moved off of the bed. "My apologies." He said through clenched teeth.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff