Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Worst Pirate Ever]::..|Accepting&&OPEN|-revive?- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG This should be fuuun.
  I know riiight?!
View Results

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 pm
((Sorry for not replying... things have been crazy and stressful in real life lately and I'm waiting for the jester to have a chance to interact....))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:41 pm
[Well I hope things settle down for you!]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 pm
There was a deep creaking sound as the bow of the ship was suddenly pulled down by some incredible beast, but what could be that big and that strong? iafter a second it was released, and the bow rose up again, causing the ship to pitch as if in a heavy storm for only a few short moments. Then it settled. The Captain would find if she checked her personal quarters, that she had another stowaway. This one seemed to looking through the captains clothing, her undergarments in particular, and holding them up infront of herself to try and imagine how they'd look on her body instead of the captains.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 pm
The Eternaly Damned

[We need you =[[ ]

Lacuna stumbled forward, her hands thrown out in front of her to keep from falling. Then, as the ship pitched backwards, the captain soon found herself planted firmly on your butt, confusion written on her face. "What was that?!" She called out as she scrambled to her feet and ran out of the hold, heading for the upperdeck.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 pm
(Gah! No excuses, only apologies. My most sincere, in fact. Forgive me everyone, life took my by the proverbial horns and sent me running.)
Laugh,

Carter had frozen in the middle of his changing. Rave had been the one to suggest more appropriate clothing, and he did have some extra, and that had been his distraction from the sounds of footsteps coming closer than he'd thought. He was sure Rave had been distracted by his burns, though there weren't many, but that was no excuse. Especially when a pirate captain is staring you in the face. He hadn't been expecting that while he fumbled with his shirts.

Now, he hadn't expected the ship to fall apart, either.

One second he'd been staring Lacuna in the face and the next he was rolling on the ground, head spinning, having heard her shout after the boat tipped dangerously. He watched her run out with the damndest look on his face, grabbed his shirt, and turned toward Rave. "What say you to making a run for another hiding spot, lass?"

What harm could it do?
======***======
Give me a wrench and five minutes,

Micheal had pitched forward with the ship, sitting above decks opposite the bow. He'd been staring at his tinkering rather than the sky, so he didn't know what had happened. "That was by-far unnatural... Blimey." The man tipped his hat back for a moment, trying to think things over, and then rushed to the bow to see if he could see sight of anything.

It'll be good as new.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm
"SON OF A WHORE!" Lyle shouted as all his careful stacks of money went flying around his room. He'd have to count it all again, starting over, but for now, he wanted to see what had made the ship lurch, and if it was the work of another human being, Lyle was liable to smack him/her. He went topside and noticed the captain. "Any idea what the hell that was?" Lyle asked Lacuna, eyes moving all over the place for any signs of trouble.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:20 pm
Selene for some clothing she liked as she searched and decided to try them on. After a few minutes of admiring her appearance, she decided to ask the captain for her opinion. She walked out onto the main deck in front of everyone, not a hint of shame or shyness, wearing only a set of the captain's lingerie and asked, "What do you think captain?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Lacuna, who had been in mid-run towards the other end of the boat, skidded to a halt as she passed Selene. Her foot landed heavily as she turned, her eyes taking in the girls form before her, a blush riding up over her cheeks. "Are those mine?" She asked her, not quite believing this stranger to be standing there.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 pm
"Only if you still want them." Selene said with a smile. "I could take them off if you want..." she smiled during that last sentence and there was a glint in her eye that meant she actually intended to take them off right there, though she didn't do so yet. Instead she winked at the captain and slowly walked back to the captains quarters swaying her hips alittle. when she got back into the room she left the door open a crack and changed back into her clothes rather quickly, she'd be in her own clothes before the captain could get to the door, if she decided to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 pm
She glanced around, taking in her crew's expressions, before quickly following after the girl. "Excuse me? Who are you and how did you get onto my ship?" Lacuna opened the door and frowned at Selene, giving her best 'captains stare'. "We have punishments for thieves, so you better put everything back where you found them." Then she paused, reconsidering, "Actually, just throw those away. I won't wear them now..." Her skin felt hot, almost to tight as she stood there talking with the girl.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 pm
"I'll keep them then. But I wonder, would you have enjoyed it if I had taken them off infront of you instead of in here? And please be honest...If not with me, then with yourself..." Then Selene sat on the bed and leaned back a little, bitting her lip while trying to hide a smile. She was deliberately trying to entice the captain.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 am
"I have never seen another woman naked, so I cannot truthfully answer your question more than that. My crew, however, would have enjoyed it very much." Hands raised her her hips and she rested them there, looking over Selene. "Are you a stowaway or did I hire you as part of my crew?" She felt butterflies in her stomach, but she squelched those odd feelings and resumed to the business at hand.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 am
"I'm A Navigator...And you didn't hire me...I work for free...But I will happily take you around the world..for a price.." Selene Answered, her eyes roaming over the captain, admiring her. "So beautiful...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:04 am
She thought about that, her head turning and eyes casting down at the floorboards. "That does not make sense, Miss. You said just moments before that you work for free." Her eyes flickered up and she pushed her red bangs out of her eyes. "Erm... thank you. You are quite lovely yourself." A blush tinged her cheeks as she thanks Selene.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:20 am
"My price would be a night. In here. With you. Alone." Selene smiled, and then blushed at the compliment. "I've travelled all wolrds oceans, so I know my way around..." Selene continued to smile. "Please???"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff