Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:27 am
Bringing back the sugar cubes she noticed some of the girls looking to Rath and Momi. Moving over to them she blinked a bit her ears twitching."Um, come on.. I'll get you guys something right now.."She said quietly as she walked to an open table. Looking to them a little she then gestured. A few of the girls were already eyeing her jealousy from taking the cute customers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 am
Momi skipped to the open table then sat down. He smiled up at Yuzu cutely. The girls think I'm adorable! He said cutely with a little giggle.

Rath sat down oppisite of Momi. Girls kelt staring at him. I want to leave. He said looking at their table.

Awwwwwwe! Stay! Good dragon! Momi said patting Rath's head.

Rath glared at Momi. Don't touch me. He growled.

Okie Mr.Grouchy pants. Momi giggled.

Rath looked off into space, not looking at the giggling girls looking at him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:24 am
Saia started took the one thing she was best at she cooked a soup she served it on the table and washed all the dishes she cleaned all the rooms and was going to go in to Raths room  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:52 am
Haru smiled at Momikyoko and mouthed to Rath, That's what you get.
She ruffled Momi's hair and said quietly, "What would you like Momi? Anything you want."
Haruhi smiled down on the adorable boy and she felt a surge of happiness.
Momikyoko was about one of the only people in the world who could make her happy.
"Anything at all for you Momi." She smiled.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 am
Sighing quietly at Raths words, she then turned around not showing her emotions. Walking off she glanced to the girls a bit. Her amethyst colored eyes hardened before the girls stopped giggling. Instead they looked away rather quickly getting the clue to shut up. Shaking her head she picked up a tray before hitting all of her tables speaking cutely and doing cute little gestures. After all, this was a cosplay cafe and she needed to do this. It was part of her job. Standing at a table she finished taking their order but was about to walk off when a guy asked her out. Blinking a little she looked to him before smiling a small smile shaking her head. Walking off she placed her reciepts at the kitchen before grabbing a few menus and taking it to Momi, Haru, and Rath."Get anything you want.. It'll go on my tab.. Alright?"She said softly yet gently before nodding going back to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:07 pm
Name: Akito Sohma
Animal: The Jade Emporor
Pic: User Image
Personality: Hard and harsh forever. Never kind or nice to anyone.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:57 pm
"I wouldn't want to do that to you, Yuzu." Haruhi smiled at her. "I don't mind paying."

"She did what?" Akito's voice rasped like chains over tile.
"Transformed in front of a boy." One of the house tenders said, bowing.
"Bring the demon here. Momikyoko too... They need to learn their lessons..."

"Find anything you want Momi?" Haruhi smiled at Momikyoko, unaware of what Akito was saying about her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:05 pm
Finishing she was now on lunch break and sat next to Haru. Sighing she shot her a slight glare shaking her head."Trust me.. I insist.."Spoke out her voice quietly showing her slight irritation. Though something was wrong, she could feel it. Akito had found out about Haru.. She knew it. Unlike the others she was more immune to the god since she was the rat. But majorly because she used to wonder why they couldn't tell others their secrets but was beat because of it. Even as a child Akito had bullied her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:15 pm
"Oh... Okay." Haru looked at her thumbs and could tell something was wrong with Yuzu.
She shot Yuzu a "What happened" glance and made sure Momikyoko did not see.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:43 pm
Looking forward she heard a glass shatter from someone dropping a tea cup and winced. Her eyes slammed shut as if she expected to be hit but feeling her ears twitch she slowly opened her eyes. It was at times like this that the rat became almost edgy. Seeing the look from Haru she merely gulped a little before leaning over to her."He knows.. And he's angry.."Whispered her voice quietly to her before she pulled away looking to a menu. As if she were telling Haru that she liked something or someone.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:47 pm
Haruhi froze in her spot. The spoon she was holding tumbled to the table with a tinkle and her eyes clouded over.
"No..." Her soft voice said in a wavering tone. "He is going to kill me. Akito is going to kill me." Her voice sounded weirdly calm when she said this and her eyes looked like they were about to well up but she held the tears back.
"Yuzu, how angry is he." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:59 pm
Standing up adruptly she placed her hands on to the table. Her ears pinned down against her head as she closed her eyes. She wouldn't be able to do much but she'd ask for their punishment."Nevermind.. Uh.. Stay here.. Order what you want like originally planned okay?"Spoke out her voice quietly before she opened her eyes. Placing her reserved smile upon her face she waved a bit before cancelling her work with her boss. Walking to the manor, she slipped in quietly before walking to Akitos' room. Knocking gently she knew the beating would be hard. But the rate was more generous then what was thought of her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:11 pm
"What." Akito's voice came from inside the dark room. "What do you want, Yuzu. I do not want you, I want the girl. I want Haruhi." His voice was raspy and he growled sharply.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:21 pm
Feeling her eyes avert themselves she closed the door behind her before sitting down. Placing her finger tips upon the floor she leaned forward looking to the ground. She bowed her head showing her respect her little ears lowering as well as her little fur covered tail fell down as well."Akito.. Please hear my plea.."Spoke out her voice quietly but emotionlessly. Leaning down even more she stared to the ground. She could feel her heart begin to pound from nerves and fear."It was my fault.. I slipped and pushed them into these people.. Punish me not them.."Whispered her voice quietly as she excused them from being beaten. She'd take their beating for them.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:24 pm
"Lies!" Akito screamed, lashing out and beating Yuzu about the head.
"You dare lie to me?!" He screamed again, kicking Yuzu hard.
"Go back to your pitiful life and bring me Haruhi before I kill you!" He kept screaming.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff