Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 am
((He lives in Sereitei now as the Jedi Council's representative. I was waiting for a rainy day to bring him back into combat. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:09 am
((Sorry for the eyesore. ^^"))

The colors around Maria seemed to fade and blur, and each of Meiso's words sounded like they were muffled. She knew she didn't have long to be in this state until the bankai drained her of everything but the essential spiritual power to live. Twisting her zanpakuto, she managed to free it from the Soul Reaper's grip and with her increased speed avoid his attack. Then she flitted behind him and allowed some of her cloak to fade, giving the appearance that she was a mirage. Kicking at the back of his knee to fell him, she brought her kris in an arc where his neck would be.

"Kido is what Soul Reapers use, isn't it?" Takeshi hummed to himself, his curiosity peaked. "I didn't know a Quincy or a Visored, I think I've heard them called that, could do that. Are you not a full Quincy then?" He blinked at the bright light converging on him, blurs to his eyes. "No matter, I think you'll die like the rest of them anyway." In his current state, Takeshi knew that he wouldn't be able to dodge or get out the energy balls' way. Normally he would reserve Ransotengai for instances when his limbs would break in a fight, however he was willing to use it now. Thin blue threads of spiritrons lifted up from his arms and legs and as the Kido nearly blew him to bits, he twisted and turned far faster than normal. As he tricked the last ball into thinking he was a tree like he had the others, he whirled around and flung a Schneider at Akihime like a knife.

"Who said I was showing all of my abilities?" Kousuke muttered in reply, feeling something nudge his consciousness. He clenched and unclenched his hand on his glaive uncertainly, loathe to do what the battle was leading up to and unsure that it would even work. Odio Desenfrenado hummed quietly as he drew it for the second time that battle. Then he showed it to Reddo with hard eyes. "This is the blade of my closest friend and for a time my biggest foe. I don't wish to use it for many reasons but I will if I must. Now, as Captain Suzuki I say..." He raised his voice so that Meiso and Takeshi would hear the powerful command too. "No, I demand that you leave Seireitei immediately. All of you!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:05 pm
((sry was busy friday and saturday all day and did not have time to get on the computer))

Kenzo felt a familiar spirit pressure near him so he looked up and saw Estrella plus a red spirit arrow heading towards him. He stepped back to avoid the arrow then said, "You are that Arrancar Quincy that killed my father and framed it on my sister. Even though he is alive now and my sister was proven not guilty you are still going to pay for what you did!" Even though Kenzo said it so confidently he was not sure he would be able to defeat her since he could only use his Seele Schneider. Regardless of the fact he pulled his Seele Schneider out and activated it saying, "Prepare yourself Estrella!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:09 pm
((Oks. I gots an idea that involves learning some new techniques.))

Zero ran towards the sereitei, constantly glancing behind him to be sure he wasn't followed. Upin arriving he began to search for Daisuke, to inform him and the rest of the Gotei 13 of the new threat. He was also hoping to learn some new techniques, hoping it would help him lengthen the time he could use his mask.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 pm
Akihime smiled, the emote unseen under her mask.
"I am as much a Quincy as you are, friend," she began, banishing the mask temporarily to save some power. "But my father was a Soul Reaper, and I've inherited a few of his abilities, including his easy use of Kido." She watched her opponent carefully as he danced around the massive surges of spiritual power, and saw a Schneider flipping through the air toward her. She caught it and plunged it into the earth as well. She began to summon her bow once more, releasing three arrows in a tight spread the moment the ends of the bow were whole.

Estrella held her ground and fired multiple arrows into the earth around Kenzo, setting him up running.
"Forget the lazy old man and his whiny daughter! You people destroyed my master! The only being ever to care for me in a hostile world...the only being I ever cared for...." she trailed off, collecting herself. "Do you really think that blade is going to help you? As I recall, those things have a limited charge, and since you've lost your powers as a Quincy, you can't feed any energy back into it! All I have to do is wear your sword's charge down, and you're finished." She grinned evilly, the burning desire for vengeance giving her a Hollow's equivalent to comfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:26 pm
((Ossman is still waiting for Diego to say something...))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:36 pm
After avoiding the arrows Estrella's words sinked into Kenzo's mind. 'She is right. I will only be able to use my Seele Schneider for a short time. Well I got to make this count.' Kenzo then ran towards Estrella and made a swipe at her with his Seele Schneider.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:34 pm
((Sorry, Orcus. I thought Zero was gonna speak to him. I'll fix it now.))
Estrella laughed cruelly as she dodged the swipe effortlessly.
"You idiot! You can't use hirenkyaku anymore, so you can't hope to outrun my Sonido!" She began her practice of firing arrows again, the red spiritual essence searing the very air as they made their way to Kenzo.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about him. I faced him before, as you know. Not to terrible difficult to evade, once you've had practice. Well, I guess you're young yet. We should go back to Hueco Mundo for training, so you can get used to fighting without Resurreccion. That should always be our last resort, hermano. Diego smiled and shrugged in his usual manner. "Why don't we take another crack at him, before he goes for help?" His smile became wicked like that of Estrella's.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 pm
"I fear he's too far away at this point. It would be risky to run after him and find more than one captain." Ossman sighed. "I didn't expect him to jump into bankai so early and I didn't expect him to be so dependent on his mask. Maybe if you would aid me, hermano mayor, I would be able to practice my swordsmanship a little bit." He hoped Diego liked the title, it wouldn't surprise him if a cero came flying his way but Diego's own comment made the air a little less bit more accepting, even though his smile filled the empty spaces with madness.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:48 pm
"¿Por qué estás tan tenso, joven? You seem so on-edge, Ossman. Surely you don't think you have anything to fear from me? Heh. I'm not like other Arrancar. I'm here to have some fun!" He clapped his young trainee on the shoulder with enthusiasm. "Ven conmigo. We'll find someone a little more fun to play with. My master was a great deal more uptight than me, and he did get things done, but that's just not my style." With that, Diego led his young ally off to another corner of Rukongai, where a few young Soul Reapers mingled with their families living there.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm
Ossman followed close by. "No es que sean muy serio los otros. They're just not as willing to accept anyone as a friend and much less as a family member." He kept a hand on his rapier. "I'm not very uptight myself but it's not my place to be a slacker at this point. ¿Donde vamos?" He asked and then looked around to realize that they were there already. "Ahorra veo. Why did you not invite me earlier?" He smiled and too a hold of his grip with his left hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:19 pm
"Well, I just thought I'd let you do your own thing, joven. Now...the first thing Master Drekovec taught me is Pesquiso. I'm sure you're quite familiar with the technique. Let's test your skills out! Tell me how many of those rubes are humans, and how many of them are Soul Reapers...without even looking down. Can you do it...?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 am
Reddo hovered there for a few seconds. He wished to see this secondary zanpakto. It was a trait no other soul reaper had as far as he knew. It peaked his curiosity. "If I refuse?"

As his legs got kicked under he rolled forward feeling the wind from Maria's blade as he did so. As he rolled he brought up his hand. "Blaze Claw!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 am
Sure enough the odds were stacking against Kenzo even more since he could no longer move fast. When the arrows were speeding towards him he used the Seele Schneider to block them. It blocked all but one as it deactivated then the arrow grazed Kenzo's left shoulder. Realizing that now he had no way of fighting her now he decided to run for help.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 am
Estrella had already cut him off.
"You won't get away from me. I don't care if you can use the Quincy craft or not...I'm not letting you leave without fighting me!" With a shriek of rage, she raised her zanpakuto, and brandished it at Kenzo.
"Now you will know despair! Kenzo Atsushi, there is no escape! Pierce, Cielo!" Spectral stars and crescents formed and floated around her as white armor encased her body. Her bone-like yumi bow was slung across her back, its black chain glowing with a red aura.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff