Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:33 pm
Pouting a bit, she then turned away stubbornly. Almost like how a child would if not given what they desired. Crossing her arms over her chest her wings stopped in mid flutter before stretching out behind her. Looking back her eyes hardened a bit before her lips turned into a straight line."Because there is.. And it doesn't concern you.."Growled out her voice harshly as she looked to him over her shoulder. If anyone knew Ameri they'd know she had split personalities. One was a very sweet childish acting one, then the other was incredibly hateful and cold. It was something that was passed through her line of demons. Her eyes grew a bolder orange color before her silver hair danced to become black. Scoffing to herself she then turned away looking to Ariel with her newly found cruel eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:44 pm
Derik growled at Farren. Who are you? What are you doing here? He asked harshly. He was getting furious on how many people were showing up.
Legna smiled gently to Farren. Hello. She said still grinning.
Derik glared at Legna.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:01 pm
Looking to Legna her eyes narrowed before she glared away. Growing irritated with this fallen angel she kicked the ground a bit. Moving forward she placed her hands on the back of her neck idly."Ugh.. Screw this.. I'm leaving.. See ya.."Grumbled her voice before she said the last words quietly. Moving forward her bat like wings stretched behind her before flapping a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:24 pm
Farren gave Derik a glare to match the one he was being given, and decided to answer his questions, "Well, I don't really know who I am anymore- so let's just say I'm undecided, shall we? And as for why I'm here... Well, I simply have nowhere else to go" He smirked a little, then turned to Legna and smiled at her, bowing his head slightly. He then adressed all of them, raising his voice so he could be heard easily, the smile dissapearing off his face as quickly as it arrived, "If this girl-" he gestured to Ariel, "Is who I think she is, then why are you just standing here? She is in danger. Both sides are hunting her, convinced that she Is the key to winning the war. I can't be sure what they'll do when they have her, but I can only guess she will be simply used and thrown away, along with those who care about her. The dark has a reputation for that kind of thing, and the light is colder than any of you realize. I have experienced that myself. If this girl is your friend, then I suggest you run" He smirked again.  

Ominelle

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:23 pm
Everything had been fine and dandy until.. She heard those words.."The dark has a reputation for that kind of thing.."Stopping in her tracks she dropped her arms to her side. Feeling her wings rustle out she turned around. Her face completely unreadable until she moved closer. Anger was almost seething off the young demon, though the ground around her quickly turned black from burning. Moving back to stand right in front of the angel she then reached forward snatching his shirt. Yanking him down to her eye level she then looked up into his eyes. Her orange fiery ones afflammed with anger and irritation."You implying we the, demons, have a knack for using what we wish for our own advantage..? Before just tossing it aside like garbage..?"She said so quietly her voice was barely above a whisper. But her words were deathly vicious which would cause anyones hair on their neck to rise.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 pm
Derik gave Farren a cold glance.
Legna's eyes widended. Uh-um.. The air was tense.
Suddenly Derik stiffened. He heard a sound. He then looked around cautiously. Suddenly, a pair of red eyes popped up in the darkness. Ambush! He yelled as he spread out his black, featherless wings, grabbed Ariel, and flew upwards.
Legna suddenly saw the demon and spread out her white, feathery wings but the demon grabbed her wrist before she could fly.
You angel.. Shall DIE! It said in a cold, rough voice.
Legna kicked the demon in the stomach, but it still wouldn't let go. It laughed. No use fighting.
Legna's eyes suddenly glowed pure white as did her hands.
The demon backed away as though it was burned.
Let's move! Legna said as her eyes and hands went back to normal and flew up next to Derik and Ariel.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:31 pm
Ariel groaned, "Why does this have to happen to me?"

Violeta shoved them, "Just go! You are our only hope Ariel! Move!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Blinking she turned her head before seeing the goup being attacked by a demon. Now, she had, had it. She felt her eyes narrow before she walked back into the clearing. Being eyed suspiciously by the demon she extended her hand out before pointing to him. A line that was an orange color glowed before she reached it up."Don't be so ignorant and pig headed when you come to kill someone!"She said quietly before yelling out her line wrapping the demon around the tree. Thin black wires could be seen outstretched around her. They were very thin so if you weren't careful you could be caught in them. Pulling away from the string she scoffed before moving forward her wires disappearing.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:31 pm
Farren looked down at the ground, he hated feeling this helpless. Every power had been taken from him when he fell, even his wings. He may as well be a human. A human who couldn't die. He looked up at the sky and the beings flying up there, knowing that with their special senses and powers, they would be able to destroy him in a second. He turned around, torn between staying to see how things turned out for this girl and her companions, or going back to wanding alone. He started walking, he had no reason to stay. In truth he would have killed himself if he had a chance, not being able to die was getting pretty tiresome.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 pm
Derik still had Ariel in his arms. Hey! Where are you going?! He yelled to Farren.
The demon hissed at Ameri. Attacking your own kind is foolish young one. It hissed.
Legna was still in the air next to Derik and Ariel. Her face was expressionless.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:06 pm
Scoffing she looked over her shoulder her eyes narrowed. Just by doing this the line gagged him to become quiet. She then looked away tossing her hair over her shoulders."Don't call me young on.."Growled out her voice before she moved forward leaving them all alone.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:49 pm
Violeta stared at Derik, "What are you doing? Get her out of here!"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm
"I don't know where I'm going" Farren shouted back, "what's the point?" He felt frustration and anger well up inside him, until he felt he was going to explode. Then, without warning he fell to the ground, his back burning and his face contorted into an expression of nothing but fear. "What's... Happening..." He sat up, his breathing shallow, and gasped. His upper back had been torn open to reveal strange brown wings, different to the kind you would find on an angel, but almost exactly like the kind you would find on an eagle or some other bird of prey. It was as if all the anger and pain and fear had changed him into something else. Something not quite right.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:36 pm
Changing back she then blinked a little looking about. Seeing the angel from before she then blinked seeing the wings. Tilting her head she then moved forward curiously. Before touching his back a little she felt the sparks from her finger tips. It was a little drain of her power taking away any pain and numbing it. Though she childishly looked at his wings."Woah.. These a unique looking.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked to his new wings. Reaching a hand up she brushed her finger tips against the feathers.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 pm
Feeling the pain leaving a little as Ameri touched his wings, Farren smiled a little. "Thank you" He nodded to her, "Now shouldn't we try and help the others? I can try and fine out what the hell I am later. I don't even know if I have any of my old powers back either, let alone what new ones I get... I guess I'll just have to use arial attacks. There's going to be a lot of kicking involved" He laughed.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff