Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
~Entities: The Spirits Within~ (It Begins...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:51 am
"Yeah, it's Grace. Her car is totaled, but she says she's fine. I'm gonna run out and pick her up. We'll meet everyone at the park."
After waving at Flannery, he trots back to his house and ducks inside to grab his keys. Once he goes to pick Grace up, they'll be at the park in no time and can get the party started...

...Oh. Hope she can still have a good time with her car dead...  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:47 pm
Zareth is sitting on a bench close to his motorcycle. He is ready for the party but, forgot to wear lighter clothes than what he normally would. He grabs his trusty pen and pulls some paper from the saddle bags on his motorcycle. He starts to sketch something that has stuck in the back of his mind for weeks. It's a picture of the fox he had found in a hunter's trap the week before he started high school. It was a small, silvery grey Fox that had oddly colored eyes and was very scared of him at first, but after a short while Zareth had earned his trust, and was able to set him free.

Zareth audibly whispered "Has it been you? Are you the one who's been following me all day?"

Zareth then pulled out several colored pencils and started to add color to the little fox he'd sketched.

Then he whispered again "If it is you, why? Are you trying to tell me something? Are you trying to say thank you? If so, You're welcome."

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:11 pm
Lulu saw Zareth on the bench talking to something. She was quite unsure on who he was talking to and found it quite strange especially since she didn't see anyone around that he could be talking to. Lulu stood up from the campfire, "Drake, I'll be right back."
Lulu walked over to the bench and sat quietly beside Zareth.
She whispered to Zareth, Who are you talking to?  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:40 pm
Zareth tilted his head to the side. He then asked her, "Lulu, Do you remember the fox that I told you about? The one I saved? Well, anyway, All day I've been getting the feeling that someone's been watching me."

Zareth shows Lulu the sketch he was working on coloring. He he had just finished working on the fur, which at some, seemingly random points, changed from Silver to a vibrant shade of either gold or dark, lush green. He went on to explain why he was talking to the picture, "I, and I'm not entirely sure why the thought occured to me, think that this fox has been following me all day today. I never paid much attention to it until I had finished the sketch..."

Zareth then put the sketch pad back in the saddle bag on his motorcycle. As his gaze drifted from Lulu to the trees in the distance he said, "You may think I'm going insane, but I'm starting to think that something bad's about to happen, and I think that that fox is trying to warn me."

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 pm
Lulu looked at Zareth recalling not that long ago the day he called telling her about the fox he saved.
"Yes. I remember. What about the fox?"
Lulu looked down at the sketchbook, the drawing of the fox.
When he put the sketchbook away, Lulu followed his eyes and gazed at the trees herself.
"I think you're overlooking things, Zareth. Just try to relax and enjoy the party. The others should be arriving soon. Nothing bad is going to happen. Tonight's suppose to be a good night. Don't let your imagination get the best of you or we'll all tease you with scary stories." she laughed.
"Anyways lets head back over to th-" Lulu's sentence was interrupted by the beeping of her cell phone. She looked at the caller ID and noticed it was her mom. Lulu paused for a minute and just let it ring and ring ignoring the phone call, then she slipped it back into her pocket.
It wasn't like she was on bad terms with her mom, Lulu loves her mom very dearly. Her mom's the only family she has to begin with. Even though she has known her friends since high school none of them has ever been over to her house nor does Lulu talk about her family at all and tends to avoid the subject. She does for good reasons. Lulu doesn't want to ruin her friendships with her friends especially since her mom is bipolar and has mental problems. Lulu loves her friends and before high school she didn't have any and when she met Josh and the rest of the gang, she finally felt like she belonged somewhere and those bonds Lulu would never want to destroy.
"Sorry about that, lets head back over to the campfire and wait for Josh,Flannery and grace."
Lulu felt bad for not picking up but her mom knew she was going to be out late tonight.
Sorry mom, but now's not the time to call. she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm
Zarreth sighs, stands up and walks over to sit with the rest of the group that were at the Park with Lulu.

"You're Right, Lulu. I am overthinking things. I still have a feeling that, either something's already happened or is about to, but I'm not going to dwell on it! " Zareth said as he sat down. Zareth decides that today isn't the day to worry about such small things and, just have a good time. He opens the case of sodas he brought woth him and asks, "Where's the cooler?" hoping that there was enough time for the drinks to cool down before the others arrived.

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:35 pm
" Oh my god. I'll let you go get her." After Josh waved at her, she got in her car, started it up and backed out of the drive way and turned to head towards the park.

While pulling up to the small parking lot across from the field, she kept mumbling underneath her breath hoping that Grace was really okay. Flannery looked across the field and saw that a couple people were already there.

She parked the Kia and got out of the car. She walked towards the field a little and yelled, " Hey guys! Wanna help me get some stuff out of the car? I've got food and stuff!" She waved her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:52 pm
Lulu heard the sound of a vehicle pull up and turned around to hear a voice she recognized as Flannery's. Lulu smiled and waved to Flannery walking up to her.
"Hey! You made it! Took you long enough."
Lulu gave her a hug and started getting the food out of the car.
"The food looks delicious." Lulu paused looking at Flannery noticing something seemed wrong.
"By the way Flannery...have you heard anything from Josh or Grace? They're running a bit late."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 pm
" Hey Lulu! Thanks, me and Josh worked laboriously on that food." she said while grabbing some of the drinks and stuff out of the trunk.

When Lulu asked about Josh and Grace, Flannery quickly decided against saying anything about Grace's accident. She didn't want to rain on the parade. And hopefully everyone in a good mood would help Grace feel better.

" Josh went to go pick her up, he told me to go on ahead and get the food here. Didn't want everyone to starve and all." she laughed and started carrying some stuff to the picnic table in the field.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm
Zareth walked over to help Lulu and Flannery. As he picked up some of the food, he noticed Flannery's reaction to Lulu's question. He Started to ask her what was wrong then sopped himself, Now's not the time to ask that kind of question he thought to himself.

He walked over to the table and set the food he had in his arms on the table. He wasn't particularly hungry at that point and wasn't in the mood to eat at that moment. As he went to check if there was more food he needed to help Lulu and Falannery with, He ,for what seemed like the hundreth time felt something watching him. He asked the others "Does anyone else feel like they're being watched? Because I do, and its not a plesant feeling."

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Lulu noticed that something was still wrong but she decided she would leave it alone.
"Well if Josh made it then I don't know if it'll be any good but I'll eat it because I'm pretty sure you supervised him and you make some really good food."

Lulu walked over to the picnic table with the some of the food she grabbed and put the food next to the other food that was on the picnic table. She walked back over to Flannery's car and grabbed some more stuff and then turned around to see Zareth come back.
When Lulu heard him ask that same question from before she looked at him with a small smile, "You're being silly again. Help me carry the rest of the food to the table. The fire is warm we all can sit by the fire to wait for Josh and Grace."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 am
The sun just hits the horizon, marking the gradual transition from day to night. While the day begins to cool down a bit, it's nowhere near cold. It's a very pleasant, warm summer night. The few clouds that had came out earlier in the day are gone, and on one side of the sky, the moon has already begun to try to take over the sky.

This is when Josh's little, beat-up truck rumbles down the road to the picnic area. His little Ford Ranger has most certainly seen better days. With dents and rust spots dotting the light blue body, it screeches into the parking lot next to the others' cars (it screeches, not because he was driving too fast, but because the fan belt and heater fans both screech, in different pitches). The motor rumbles loud (because of the hole in the bottom of the muffler bigger than Josh's fist) just before shutting down. The Ranger even almost seems to slump as if it's tired and thankful to be resting now.

Josh steps out of the driver side and places his palm on the fender. It's not pretty, but it's always gotten him where he needed to go. After he silently praises his truck (something along the thoughts of: 'good boy') his gaze moves to the group of people awaiting the two friends' arrival. Glancing down at Grace, he nods to the group. They mark the last ones there. The party can now start.  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 pm
Lulu waves to Josh and Grace. She felt relieved seeing their faces, she was glad they were okay. She didn't know what happened earlier but by the way Flannery acted she knew something was wrong. Lulu got up from the ground by the campfire and walked over to them.
"You both made it. I was getting worried. I thought you two would never show up."
Lulu gave Grace a hug and then gave Josh a hug.
"Now the party can start with you both here now." Lulu smiled at the two of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:23 pm
Zareth walked over to where Grace and Josh were. He noticed that Grace didn't drive herself to the party but deciced it was better not to ask. He turned to Josh and said, "Now we can really get the party started. I have a few bottles of soda, a variety of chips, and I made sure to get some plastic utensil, just in case."

As he goes to his motorcycle, Zareth, noticing that the left saddle bag is open, hurries over, discovering that a small fox is sitting in it. At first startled, Zareth bursts out laughing. It's the little fox he saved all those years ago. He says, "Hey, guys, Look. It seems I've got a stowaway. Lulu, it's the fox!

Zareth gos to lift the fox out of the saddle bag, the fox, unexpectedly to those watching, allows him to pick it up. Zareth cradles the fox in his arms like a small dog.
"Would you guys believe that this fox is about five or more years old, seeing how small he is? He's the size of my mom's little dog."

He brings the fox over to the fire, showing off the odd coloration of it's fur.
Lulu, Can you get my sketch pad out of the right saddle bag? Please and thank you!  

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 am
Grace was glad that no one really asked why she hadn't driven herself. She didn't want to bring her friends down with her problems. She was happy to see her friends and hugged each one in turn.
"So good to see you guys!" She said, doing her best to sound happy.
"I'm sorry if I'm not myself tonight. I don't have my car anymore so I'm a bit shaken. It's okay though. I'm okay."
She reassured them. She knew they could all tell something was wrong so it was no use keeping it from them. She just kept it as lighthearted as possible.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games