Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:13 pm
(go ahead ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:06 pm
(I'm ready for a skip. razz )  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((Skip skip skip to my lou......))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:08 am
Despite the craziness of yesterday, school was still held the next day. Jake went to his first class and sat down, resting his chin on his hand with a annoyed look. Of course they had called the police, of course they hadnt found a little girl with a knife, and of course they police had questioned him, and he was sure the others, all night long.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:02 am
Molly yawned s she went into her class but she looked more scared than tired. She hadn't slept at all after what happened and she almost didn't go to school but she didn't want to be left alone at home while her brother was at work. She sat in her seat by the window and looked like she would jump out of it at any little strange noise.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Remy yawned as he walked into his classroom and sat down. From what he had heard there had been a couple of murders in the school yesterday. Figures, all the cool stuff happens when I'm not around. Remy thought with a sigh as he leaned back in his chair and began reading his Gamer's Monthly  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 am
User Image

Kari sat at her desk, cards in hand again. Her first period teacher had given up on yelling at her for them and just ignored the girl. She muttered to herself softly, working through a pattern. She wanted to know more about the ghost girl and was hoping she could glean something from the cards.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 am
Jake looked over at Kari, and decided to move up to the desk next to hers. He watched her play with her cards again for a while, then spoke. "How's your side? You weren't cut to bad right?" He asked, obviously worried about her well being. He'd check on Molly afterwards, since she looked like she was about to shatter.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:02 am
User Image

Kari looked up, startled out of her trance. Seeing who it was, she grinned. "I'm fine. Doc put a couple stitches in and said to stop being stupid. It'll heal just fine. Doesn't even hurt, unless I do stupid things." She said with a chuckle.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:48 pm
Molly couldn't pay attention to her teacher. Her head was swimming with the images of blood and death. She was shaking and was to scared to look up, in fear she would see a scary face out the window.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:56 pm
"That's good..I'll be back." He said, moving over to Molly. He carefully touched her shoulder, scared of giving her a heart attack. "Hey, everythings ok. So try and calm down."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:06 pm
Molly jumped when Jake touched her. She slowly looked up at him and sighed with relief that it was him and not a monster. "I-I'm t-trying....but I c-can't..." she said and she looked down with teas in her eyes. "I-I've never been s-so scared. I-I couldn't even s-sleep..." she added.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image

Kari nodded to Jake. She hummed to herself, going back to her reading, eyes becoming slightly unfocused as she worked.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:20 pm
Lily walked into class late, her eyes heavy from lack of sleep, and took her customary position in the center of the classroom. Boys tried to speak to her, but she brushed them off, attempting to glean what little beauty rest she could from first period. She'd seen Kari and her cards, but honestly, as hungry as she was to know her future, she was more hungry for rest. Police officers had questioned her, and she'd been let go earlier than the rest due to her rather seductive abilities, but her parents had been so worried about her that she'd spent most of the night demanding they let her go to bed.

School was welcome, rather than spend the day with her scatterbrained and worried, anxious parents who'd wanted to keep her home.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:35 pm
"You'll be ok. Nothing's here to hurt you alright? It's all over.." Though of course, even as he said that, he dind't really believe that. Jake was queit for the rest of the class. After the bell rang, he got up and went over to his locker, putting away some of his books. He stopped though, remembering back to last night, ignoring everything around him. That girl...he sworn he's seen her somehwere before. The toher day he was to freaked out to really think about that...but something was famaliar.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff