Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 am
((I'll post momentarily. I need to go do something really quick.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 am
Gerad patted Luna on the head. "Well thankfully I have a plan. Does the tree line come oh about at least 12 feet from the house?" Gerad tapped his spear on the ground.

Jason laughed. "Well then glad I could help some more. Now as for what to do. In truth we have to stay here. The messenger will be coming this direction and then we'll probably meet the other demi-gods as well. From there I don't know though."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 pm
She blushed, feeling like a baby. "More than that. There are other horses and we need the fields for them to run." She saw the others coming to them.

Devon walked up beside them with Amia close behind him. "What is your plans? We need to do something and soon."

Len jerked away from his sister, embarrassed. "Don't do that, Ren." She poked her lips out. "Shut up. Next time I'll leave your hair in a mess." Len ignored her. "I'm sure that Poseidon's child will know what to do"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm
Theras summoned his Hellhounds out from the cottage, the burning timbers crashing down and sending up cinders with the smoke. They loped to his side, their massive forms a bit larger because of the added flames, and stood their drooling slightly. "I'd ask that you allow Charon take you home, but I doubt you'd want to, Malinda." Opening his grimoire once again, he turned to a cracked page and began to mutter. A dull gray glow settled itself over the woman next to him before flaring and fadng. It was his own made-up spell that he thought might come in handy in the future.

"It's fine." Jira shook her hand from side to side, trying to get the sharp sting out of it. "Well, you guys can stay here, but I have to deliver something to a client. Nice meeting you all." She turned and started to head back to the path.
"Miss Heron, wait," Erik grabbed her shoulder gently to stop her. "Shouldn't we stick together? From what it seems, that would be the better thing to do right now." Even as he said that, he knew that talking to Jason was part of why what he wanted them to come with them. Maybe he'd know if Artemis was really his mother.
Jira hummed to herself for a moment indecisively. "Yeah...I see your point there." She glanced back at Jason, Len, and Ren. "Alright. If you guys want to you can hang out at my place for this messenger after I get this over with. Much better than a forest." Then she laughed at the twin's little argument.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:17 pm
"Well that botches that plan, though not completely." Gerad looked at Rhi. "Thankfully Rhi here can make herself invisible. What I plan on doing is having myself and Rhi make our way up to the house and then when i give a signal have you guys run here. Then when they're distracted me and Rhi will strike. I don't know how well it'll go now that we won't have any tree cover but i'll improvise. Think your up to it Rhi?"

"Nope. Not in the slightest. She's younger then you two are and has just unlocked the full of her powers. She knows as much as a regular innocent." Jason stretched, bored from standing in one spot for too long. "Now, Jira. I have a request. Are you able to mold anything into a weapon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 pm
"That would be nice. I honestly am afraid of the dark. A place with light would be wonderful" Ren nudged Len, who sighed. She always got her way. He said "I'm fine with that too."

Luna thought a moment. "I just hope it will work. How would we distract them?"
"Obviously run around and wave our hands saying 'look over here!'." Devon chuckled at his little joke.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 pm
There was a clearing not far from where Cedric now stood. The trees were slowly igniting from the sparks flying off the burning cottage.
Do you really wish to do this master?, Deimos asked, I doubt I have the strength to bring down a Hellhound.
"Of course, Deimos," Cedric replied gravely, "Whoever is in that clearing is trying to kill me and others like me. I would rather not die." Cedric smirked and looked down at the dog, "Wouldn't you say that my death would be a minor inconvenience?"
I suppose, replied Deimos. Tightening his grip on the sword, Cedric moved swiftly toward the clearing, covering his face to avoid being burned by the white hot blaze.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 pm
Theras closed his book with a snap, dusty air whooshing out of it into his face. He'd thought that the other demi-gods would have taken less time to walk let alone run to this place, especially if Poseidon's daughter was concerned about her home and family. It almost reminded him of the shuffling dead citizens he was used to. He allowed his grimoire to turn back into it's sword form, placing it on his back and yanking his planted scythe out from the ground.

Erik immediately inched away from Jira, holding his bow and arrow in one hand. It was always safer to be cautious around her, he'd found.
"Of course I can! Who do you think I am?" Jira stomped her foot on the ground with a loud thump. She let her hammer slide off of her shoulder and the heavy metal head thunked on the dirt next to her. Lifting it up by the handle, she used her spark of fire to display the designs on it. "Do you think this was made out of normal metal? As long as I can use it and I have a hot enough fire, it can be made."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 pm
"No i'm sure they'll be looking for you. The sign will be an owl call." Gerad put his hands over his mouth and began to make an owl's hoot. Gerad nodded at Rhi. He took out his sword and handed her the hilt of it. "Since you don't have anything but knives." Gerad turned and left the path just before entering the clearing. He got lower to the ground and started to go as quickly and as quietly as he could. He hoped he wouldn't be seen. But given the brightness of the fire and the direction of the wind the odds were in he and Rhi's favor.

"Oh? What about magical light?" Jason pointed towards the twins. "These two are going to need a temporary weapon. We can't let them run around without any protection until the messenger gets here. So I suggest you make weapons out of their own light. The weapons will have the effects of their powers except with the added benifet of use at any time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 pm
Rhi took the sword from Gerad. She had never used one so was a little apprehensive. I hope it'll be similar to those mock battles the children always had at the orphanage, Rhi thought to herself.
"Alright," she said aloud, "Let's do this. Before I, or anyone else for that matter, chickens out." Rhi took a deep breath to calm her nerves. It wasn't the first time she was glad she could disappear at will, but Rhi refused to let cowardice get the better of her.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm
((gah! things are happening faster than i can post XP maybe i shouldnt be multi-tasking))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 pm
((I know! D= ))

"Magical light?" Jira repeated. "I've never tried that, before. They might have to be in the forge with me. But isn't that messenger bringing weapons for them already?" Even as she said that, she really wanted to try her hand out at making an infused weapon.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 pm
(( i know it sucks cause i'm at work and trying to do this too. im going crazy trying to keep up. sad ))

Luna nodded. "Okay. Just tell us when we need to go." She watched Gerad work, wondering what he was doing.
Devon stood beside Luna, staring off, bored.

"What are you talking about? We can make light?" Len looked surprised, and so did Ren. They knew they were Apollos children, but they didn't know that meant they had magical powers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 pm
Gerad could easily see the destruction that had been wrought now. Horses lay dead and...eaten upon and the house was an inferno. Gerad was hiding behind one of the horse carcasess peeking over the top. Near the house were three people. There wasn't any real definition because of their short distance from the fire but he knew one was male and the others were female. He got up and started the same routine. Get low to the ground, go as far as possible, and then hide behind another horse. Soon he was close enough to finally see the three. Just as he had guess one was male, about as old as him. Obviously not friendly. There was also an older woman, at least older than the other two. She was probably Luna's mother. She would be glad to know that her mom was alright, though dazed. Then there was a smaller girl, probably another unfriendly. Gerad looked at Rhi or where he thought Rhi was and whispered. "Rhi, I want you to get as close as you think you can, if they try to use the woman as a hostange then I want you to drag her away. Okay?"

"Yup, though at this point only in the day time so you'd have to wait. Sorry, Jira." Jason got up and started after Jira. "Though I think it is time to find shelter any way. After you." Jason motioned for the twins to follow him.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 pm
"Darn. I can't wait, though." Jira's shoulders slumped a bit before she set her hammer back on her right one. "You can follow Erik back to the shop--"
"What? Why me?"
"--while I go to deliver this. I'll be there in a few minutes." Jira jogged off, her ponytail bouncing, and left the small group.
"I hate it when she doesn't listen..." Erik sighed and reached back to place his bow and arrow in his quiver, which was large enough to hold it while it was still strung. "I'll lead the way then, I guess. It's not too far from here at all, just in town.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff