Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Fenrir Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silence of Blades

11,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

Duke blinked and stepped back. "Yea. You have a human form. Like me!" He went over to a dresser and pulled it open with his mouth. He found a shirt and held it up for him. "Your arms go through the holes."

((Louis's hair is a dark, almost black brown. I've seen the pictures of the movie and that ain't the right color.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
~*Ferreto*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to runaway..
I want to run away and be free..

Ferreto took the shirt and stared blankly at it while he sniffed it, it smelled like the other creature. He slipped on the shirt and looked at himself, "Like this?"

(( His hair is that color in the movie. DX And I partially agree with you that Cruise isn't hot enough to play Lestat. )) ))  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Silence of Blades

11,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Duke nodded and sat on his legs, buttoning up the shirt. "What were you thinking about when you transformed?" he said.

((Red base. Not dark enough. Still crap movie.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
~*Ferreto*~

I want to runaway..

Ferreto frowned a tad, "I don't know.."He said. He hadn't really been thinking about anything though several things had been going through his mind. Another scent reached his nose and he turned his head to the door, "That other creature.." He looked to the door knob and stared at it curiously, giving some time to examine it before he reached for it.

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:18 pm
((While I respect that both Silence of Blades and xAbyssal_Remnantx are both excellent roleplayers.... Oh hell no, you didn't! Shut your trap or all hell will break loose. That is one of my favorite movies all time, thank you very much. Now, either stop dissing it or leave. I don't want any trash talk about that movie, got it!? BAD DOG! Fenrir will make you sleep on the floor if you dis Brad Pit or Tom Cruise ever again. Both were bloody good actors, among the best of their field and you, sir, have no right to say anything about them. Louis did have dark auburn hair in the books and Lestat was blonde. Get your facts straight, please.))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 am
((ohhh danggg bluexblood u just spazzed on them HAHAH rofl ))  

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

Silence of Blades

11,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Duke sniffed the air, then his tail wagged happily. "You mean the master," he said happily. "He's actually really nice."

((SEBASTIAN!!! *huggles*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm
((Hey.. I cosplay as Sebastian ^_^" I'm a devil of a butler. Yeah, I don't like two my my fav actors being dissed (obviously) and my reactions were possibly more severe than they should have been. Such is life. I'll post when I find my flash drive again, k? My grandmother "cleaned" my room and now I can't find anything.))  

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
~*Ferreto*~

I want to runaway..

"R-really..?" Ferreto turned the knob and pulled the door open and running backwards when it suddenly swung back on it's own. He stared at the door wide eyed before looking through the door way and hesitantly going through it.

(( biggrin I gots a hug. ;3 Sebby likes hugs. And honestly I wouldn't ever dis it. DX I love the movie I have every book of the vampire chronicles that Anne Rice wrote and Brad Pitt... Damn I wish he could stay young so he can still be Louis. T ^ T ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

Fenrir "saw" Menhime's intent to leave him and felt her lying to his face. She's just like everyone else, he thought bitterly. "You're lying, Menhime," he said quietly, "It's not that hard to tell what really happened." He'd "seen" what'd happened through her sorrow and hardly felt like speaking anymore. Fenrir backed off somewhat, keeping his eyes down. "I'll let you rest. Good night," a subtle, bitter edge rang in his voice before he ghosted out to the countryside. He needed a break from the insanity that plagued his house.

((Oh mi Zeus, I found my flash drive! It was on my manga book shelf.. stare so yeah. Grandma is now banned from my room. I'm gonna send tonight catching up on my guilds and such, so if I post with ya elsewhere, check it sometime.))

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:35 pm
Menhime felt a sharp pain in her chest. "Oh, so you know about my homeland." She watched as Fenrir got up. "Its just i didn't want you t-" It was to late. He had already vanished and Menhime was alone. "Fenrir!" She ran out the room and yelled. "Fenrir!" She ran down the hallway and stoped. She could sense the other animal through that door. Menhime reached for the door knob. "Stop!" she thought. "The little cutie behind the door isn't important right now. I need to find Fenrir and tell him I'm sorry. Hes the only person other then my parents to accept me for who i am." She thought. Menhime turned around and ran down the stairs, through the front door and into the yard. She saw nothing but bushes and tiny insects. "Darn it." She said. "I still cant sense him." Menhime looked up. She stared at the beautiful waxing cresnt moon and watched how the stars glistened. Menhime closed her eyes and clasped her hands " Oh please magical stars, guide me to Fenrir"

((sorry i took long sweatdrop i wrote a lil more then half of this about 2 days ago...but then my dumb computer lagged and i lost what i wrote crying i was way to lazy to write it again lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

Celestial light, those beautiful gleaming stars stared down; they were ever silent to Menhime's plea as they always were to Fenrir's silent cries. The vampire stood alone in a copse of rowan trees leagues away from his home. He was so sick of everyone around him lying to his face, talking behind his back and committing the worse crimes against his kin. "Humanity" had abandoned the mortal races so long ago, it made him ill. The humans hardly knew what the meaning of truth was anymore.

Fenrir knew he couldn't talk; he had murdered so many in his time, slaked his blood lust on any in his path. The unfortunate truth in his heart was that to be a vampire was to be alone, standing in a pool of the blood of those he had killed. Crimson tears streaked down his face; a silent testimony to the sorrow for those who had died at his hands.

((That's alright. I've had that kinda thing happen to me a few times. It's a royal pain. Don't be too upset; Fenrir needs a little time to figure himself out before he loses his mind.))

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Silence of Blades

11,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

Duke watched curiously and followed him. "I think he is," he said. "The girl's called a neko."

((And as good as an rp you are I must disagree. You're love for the movies and actors is equal for my love for the books and characters. Granted Cruise's acting is good (I haven't seen much Pit), no one should have touched those books. Antonio is no Armand and jesus Claudia was a kid! I was a bit shut in when Pit and Cruise where in their haydays so their acting I can't comment on that (I actually had to hide the Harry Potter books from my mother) but facts remain Movies < Books. And I never got why every girl in my school liked Pit. I don't see it still...nor do I see peoples actraction to Pattinson either so it's probably just my taste in men.))
((And apologies for taking so long to reply. DB's grandparents internet went down and they don't use it enough to care.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:12 pm
((Someone has a love for being verbally bashed.. Silence of Blades, drop it. Seriously, just freaking drop it. Claudia was a child in the book. You will leave Antonio alone, as well. Be warned, you insult a librarian's favorite actors and actresses. Fenrir can kill Duke if you continue.. or perhaps calling the pound would be more appropriate. Regardless, I say enough of your banter.))

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:15 pm
Menhime waited for an answer from the stars, but nothing happened. Menhime dropped her head down. "What am i going to do i don't know where he's at." She thought. "Wait!" She felt a presence in the house and ran back inside the house; into a room. "Fenrir!" She yelled. Menhime saw the dog and a boy...a BOY. Menhime freaked out. "Oh man, i mistook him for Fenrir. I'm so stupid!" Once she calmed herself down, she turned to the cutie on the floor. "Hey, I'm sorry if i scared you. I'm kind of looking for somebody right now. But forget about me, are you alright?" Menhime sat down on the floor, a safe distance away from the boy.

((....wow....this is getting a out of hand. Can we just stop talking about IWAV. Its good to talk about opinions but lets not overdue it sweatdrop i want to be able to talk to everyone, not argue. So lets just immediately drop the subject and have fun dramallama *slaps everyone's butt* FUUUN rofl So stop it, before i slap everyones butt harder pirate bohahah))  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff