Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:02 am
User Image

"Fine, Whatever." Was his only response to Lucifer, the boy backing away from his cell door when Kane emerged. Reelo couldn't decide if his demon was better or worse than the others at first. The fact that he never talked frightened him, but at least his tormentor didn't laugh like the others did... It made the male want to believe that Kane didn't enjoy his job. For whatever reason, Kane did not enter Reelo's cell at first and made no attempt at torturing him, the demon's head slowly eying the other cells. Without even thinking- he did just the same and looked over, His promise to try and remain fearless forgotten already. "Argh..." He pitied the others, especially the woman being dissected. If he hadn't known any better, Reelo would have sworn he saw a fetus in her tormentor's hands. He wasn't given the time to be sure thankfully, his cell sliding open and Kane ducking to enter. Reelo crouched low against the ground as though he intended to fight the much larger demon, curling his fists tightly and swallowing- his mouth speaking in native tongue the first thing that came to mind as an insult. "Nikomak you stupid p***k- A thousand times over a*****e." He couldn't help but laugh, which was precisely what was needed to enrage the creature. Kane descended upon him viciously with some form of curved daggers in both hands, reaching back and slashing with an incredible force at Reelo's head....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

As always, what happened in the blackness of her cell, with only Lucifer's red eyes for light, terrified Marianna to her breaking point. But as always, Lucifer stopped right before she actually broke. Now she knew why; he didn't want her to break. He obviously enjoyed tormenting her, but he needed her mind intact.

That fact didn't help Marianna fear him any less. Because of the darkness, Marianna couldn't see the torments that the others were going through, but she could hear their screams and shouts of pain. She heard Lucifer chuckle directly in her ear, making her flinch violently. "Sad, isn't it, Ri? Unless they, and you, can conquer your fears, this is what you have to look forward to... For all time."

It happened so quickly that it left her breathless; Lucifer withdrew, and with him the darkness that so frightened her. He was the last demon to leave, she realized; the others were already fully healed, lying on their cell floors in various states. The ones in the worst condition seemed to be Dali and Xombie. Since both girls were on either side of her, Marianna could reach out and touch their hands. She focused on Dali first, who looked frighteningly pale and blank.

"Dali...? Are you... Are you okay?" Marianna asked in a hoarse voice. She was afraid to reach out to Dali; her expression was so fragile that she feared the woman would break from the slightest touch. Xombie was in a similar state, so she turned her attention to the others, adjusting her black shroud that served as her only clothing. "Reelo? Haru? Are you guys all right?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt Naomi curled against her tightly, not moving an inch from her lap, covering her protectively as she just stared at the floor, her eyes wide and her body shaking heavily. She didn't move, only muttered to herself softly as her familiar kept her safe. "Please... please..... Daddy... Don't..." She begged someone who wasn't there, her eyes wide, but unfocused.

Naomi

User Image

Naomi

Naomi sighed, feeling her human shudder and hearing her broken whisper. She didn't know how to properly help Dalila right now; She had never seen her so shaken before. She twitched her ears towards Vela and Xombie after giving the human that had just reached out for Dalila a dangerous growl. She turned towards the anaconda and asked, "Vela? How is Xombie doing? Dali is.... She's not very...." She lowered her muzzle onto Dalila's shoulder and licked her back softly, wrapping her paws around her chest like an awkward embrace. "He made her remember. She's not coming out of it so easy this time. The others don't look nearly as bad, how is she?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Vela

"My Melanie...My precious Melanie..."

The snake had coiled herself around her human defensively. Midway through Ba'al's torture, she had released herself from the woman and tried to protect her. The demon had been too fast though. Try as she might, she wasn't able to get her revenge.

"The b*****d broke her...He broke my Melanie..."

Vela wanted to say more, but she became distracted by Xombie, who, despite everything she had just gone through, was still showing some signs of defiance. The woman had moved to the front of herself and was in the process of trying to halfheartedly break free. All of the movements were instinctive. Xombie's usual enthusiasm had vanished.

"I'll kill him...Ba'al will pay for what he has done..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi growled at the mention of Xombie's tormentor, hearing her human whimper a bit and resumed purring as she held her gently. "Vela, Dali isn't as innocent as she looks... She looks so young, but is so old inside... Dali... It's better to just show you.." She told her and sent the long stream of memories to the snake, being as gentle as she could.

The lioness felt Dalila shudder and sob softly, still muttering to herself weakly. "Vela, I want to kill Malpas. She is afraid of her own mind. Her own memories. I can't even fight him because of the sounds. If I leave her, she will be weaker, but if I stay, she is helpless." Naomi said and licked Dali again, trying to soothe her into an at least semi-aware state.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela cringed at the memories, but still willingly accepted the information that was being given to her. In exchange for the memories Naomi had showed her, Vela shared Xombie's memories, though she wasn't a gentle about it. Her anger was making self control difficult for her.

"I'll help you kill Malpas if you help me kill Ba'al..."

The serpent hissed and gently flicked her tongue out against Xombie's cheek, trying to comfort the girl. Xombie finally released her bars, instead choosing to just stare absently out at nothing.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:10 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi shook in a slient rage at the images Vela sent her, wincing at the one that prompted Xombie's latest torture. "Deal. No human should have to live with what Melanie has. Why do humans enjoy harming others? It's sick. These girls... They have lived enough for five people." She said as she licked Dalila's forehead, slowly gaining a response, even if it was just a slight embrace.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:13 pm
Utsukushii no yume
Utsukushii no yume
User Image

:: Haruka Nagashima ::

Haruka ran the images of her sister moving on on the other side, carrying on with friends and praying at Haruka's grave for a good afterlife, that her demon projected to overpower the others. They didn't seem as real anymore. "I'm alright..." she answered quietly, the other women by the sounds not coming from either--their voices--were in great tourmoil.

Pichipai-hime

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 am
User Image

In comparison to the others, Reelo might as well have gone to heaven. It was Lucifer that had given him strength oddly enough- or in this case, speed. Kane had missed the male by no more than a quarter inch, some strands of his red hair hanging in the air above him while he scrambled between the Creature's legs and, before anyone could stop him- out of his cell. Reel spun around just in time to slam the cell door shut and avoid being punctured by Kane's blades, falling back and scrambling to the far wall. "Ha! How's that you b*****d!"Reelo grinned at the demon who seemed extremely displeased by the events that had just taken place. He should have known it wouldn't be so easy though...The moment he got to his feet and attempt to move, the male found himself back inside his cage, Kane staring at him from where he had fallen not a moment earlier. "That's..Not possible, That isn't fair!" He roared, attacking the bars of his cage while His tormentor turned from him and exited, leaving only rage to fill the young male. "I wasn't afraid! I wasn't! Argh!" He slammed himself against the cold bars and was eventually rewarded with a strong pain to his midsection- more than enough to make him sit in the center of his cell and stare out at the others. "So much for unity and strength." He muttered, looking at the extremely sad looking set of female's before him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna smiled weakly at Haru, glad to hear that the girl wasn't as damaged as Dali and Xombie. Her face colored in shame when she heard Reelo's words, though. "Sorry.... Lucifer told me that it's pretty much all or nothing... Either all of us have to be brave and escape together, or none of us will ever leave..."

She wasn't sure for a moment why she was so bothered by Reelo's close success in escaping, and then it hit her. He was the only one who hadn't been afraid. The rest of them had caved almost instantly, either to fears or horrible memories. "Reelo... How did you resist the fear? I mean... Whenever Lucifer so much as comes near me, I become afraid... Do you have some kind of method that helps you be brave?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:44 am
User Image

Reelo shot a look of hatred to Marianna, not that she could be blamed, Lucifer was the Ex-king of the underworld, of all of them she had the biggest reason to be afraid. But the information she was feeding him was slowly making the situation worse for him than he had already thought it could ever be. When he spoke, it was the frustration setting in, his form crawling towards the bars so that he could get as close to her as possible before letting her have it. "Are you kidding me? Like a ******** happy place memory or something? I'm not brave okay? I just seem to understand that the alternative to not putting on my big boy pants and sucking it up is the be tortured and maimed for all of ******** eternity!" He snorted, giving the bars one last punch and yelping afterwards. If they had to do it together..They'd never make it. It only took one more look at the others to confirm this. "Its not even like I can say we're all going to die in here..That would be too much to ask." He muttered, rolling away from Marianna and the others and pulling his bandana down over his eyes. He hadn't felt sleepy once since he had arrived here, but with any luck he could doze off until the next torture session..hell maybe he could even catch a mundane dream or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna flinched back from Reelo, even though they were separated by a cell between them, as if fearful of being struck. "S-sorry," she said softly, retreating to a corner of her cell and hiding her face in her arms. She wasn't crying or afraid, just weary. 'Can't give up, though. I just can't... I know we can do this...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila slowly started to notice things. Her body was shaking, her eyes were full of tears, her cheeks were wet,and Naomi was wrapped around her and purring. She tried to stop crying, but found that difficult, so she just held her familiar gently, petting her soft fur and trying to forget as much of her torment as possible. "I'm sorry Naomi... I'm sorry..." She told her companion, hearing Reelo's words but not processing them yet.

Naomi

User Image

Naomi didn't let Dalila go. She only held her slightly tighter and whined. "No Dalila. It's okay. You didn't ask for those things to happen." She said gently and licked her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna raised her head and looked over at Dali when she heard the girl talk, waiting until the conversation between her and the lioness was over before speaking up. "Dali? Are you alright, sweetie?" she asked in a concerned voice. She made sure to keep it down, though; it looked as if Reelo was sleeping, and she didn't want to anger him even further by talking too loudly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas