Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah gaped at Yuri, then looked desperately at Kevin. "You're going to intervene, aren't you? Please tell me you don't approve of this, Kevin, love..."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

As Kevin heard her words, he held up his hands and kept walking away, saying to heras he left, "You're on your own for this one baby. I'm getting a dvd copy of this so I do not object." He told her and vanished from her sight.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri grinned wickedly at Sirrah's shocked face and pushed her into the bathroom. "Go. Get changed. Resistance is futile, my dear Onee-chan, so you might as well get used to the idea." Yuri shut the door and leaned against the wall, grinning wickedly over at Nina. "This ought to be a night to remember..."

"...being able to say I love you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah spent a few minutes just staring at the closed door, wondering if it would be worth it to break out the window and escape that way. Finally she sighed and opened the package to get dressed. 'How bad could it be, really?'

Her jaw dropped when she opened the package and saw what Yuri expected her to wear; a very skimpy, lacy, hot pink nurse's outfit. "I'm not wearing this, Yuri!" she called through the door.

"Would you rather wear nothing, Onee-chan? That's the other option!" she heard Yuri yell back, followed by a giggle.

Grumbling, Sirrah yanked off her formal wear and put on the ridiculous outfit, if it could even be called that, and went back into the hall. "I can't believe you want me to go out in front of people like this..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina grinned back at her lover, adjusting the skirt again and laughing seductively. "Si, I do agree mi amor." She said then grinned at the sight of Sirrah in the outfit. "Muy bontia Hermana. Yo me gutsa...." She said and pinned her older sibling to the wall, a sort of steamy seduction in her eyes as she licked up her neck, her hands scratching up Sirrah's thighs roughly.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed at the sight of Nina's outfit, gasping softly at the sudden assault. She shivered at the lick and chuckled shakily. "Well, if you like it, Nina, then I guess it's not so bad..." She moaned softly and trembled when Nina touched her legs and squirmed. "S-save that for the party, imouto," she said with a giggle and a darker blush as she heard Yuri snap a photo.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri grinned wickedly and clicked a few more pictures. "Aw, but Onee-chan, that outfit looks so good on you, and you and Nina are so very... photogenic together." The nymph giggled and began egging Nina on. "Come on, watashi no ai, you can make her moan louder than that.. You call yourself a seme, Nina Selidat?"

"...being able to say I love you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina grinned and ran one hand up Sirrah's body and twisted it into her hair, the right hand gripping Sirrah's left leg and pulling her body into hers, a look of desire in her eyes as she looked at Sirrah. "Oh, trust me Yuri. I can make her scream if she wants me to. Is this a good pose mi amor? Or perhaps..." Her left hand pulled her sister by her hair into her mouth, starting the passionate kiss as her right hand went up and into her skirt, a shiver at what she felt running through her. Nina kept her body pushing Sirrah's into the wall, keeping her from breaking the position.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah moaned and struggled weakly at first, her face cherry red, but once Nina's hand trespassed under her skirt, the desire to resist vanished. She whimpered and kissed her little sister back, clinging to her tightly and arching her body into Nina's, forgetting all about Yuri, who all the while was clicking away with her camera.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri grinned and kept snapping pictures until about ten minutes until nine. "Come along, my dears... There will be ample time later to finish up what you started." She pried the two women apart with some difficulty and dragged them to the car. Ten minutes later, they arrived at Erin and Ash's house. The other guests seemed to already be there, as there were cars lined up around the block.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin grinned and cheered when Nina, Yuri, and Sirrah entered the house. "Hey, hey, everyone, it's the woman of the hour!" she hollered, starting up a round of catcalls and cheers aimed at Sirrah. She and Ash had made sure that just about every female friend of Sirrah's had been invited, so there were quite a few pretty girls present. It promised to be an... eventful night.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed and attempted to keep herself as covered as possible when everybody looked at her; it seemed every time she let her guard down her outfit slipped a bit and something showed. She didn't like all the attention, but found herself having fun anyway when the dancing and chatting started. She stuck close to Nina and Yuri, though.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina kept her right arm around Sirrah, he right side plastered against her body. She knew that Sirrah knew all of these people, but she didn't and there were too many for her not to have her leg sheltered. As she kept her body attacheted to Sirrah, she waved at Ash and Erin, who seemd to be having a bit of fun already.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash had Erin pinned under her already, her eyes looking into Erin's and then biting her left collar bone without a single word exchanged. She she bagan to n** at her neck, her legs wrapped around Erin's pinning her completely under her. She pulled away for a moment to see her reaction. "So my pet. Shall I stop now?" She asked in a husky voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 am
Old Man

User Image

He had to admit, this was the best way to crash a lesbian and bi woman only party, and he was sad that it hadn't been him to figure it out. He stood in one of his uke drag outfits, Trouble next to him and kssing his neck. He was about to do something back when he saw his daughter completely dominting her so-called seme. Brian pulled out his camera and snapped several shots and then began to cheer on Ash in his drag voice. "Come on sweetie! Make her beg! You can do it~!" He cheered.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff