Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:44 pm
Emma turned to the cat "Hey, Astro!" She created some food and laid it down in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:55 pm
"Cat food? Really?" transforming back into his usual winged self. "well, I guess it'll have to do. So, what's up next, you know, we're all here, there has to be a reason." Astro picks up the cat food and starts nibbling at it, "hmm... not bad, tastes like bacon."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 pm
Maneki smiled a bit at the two girls refusal "well you see the thing is I'm actually the god of curiosity, well demigod but whose counting, so unless you tell me my curiosity might get the better of me, I'm also the god of luck which means my chances of success are quite high" there was now an almost evil smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:02 pm
"Yeah, you're lucky alright, lucky enough to land yourself here without knowing where here is. But I guess it could be worse, you could have died in the process."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:10 pm
Emma's eyes flashed as she came up with an idea. "I'm leaving you two here with the boys." She jumped down off the shrine. "NO!" Phynix and Chi-Chi said in unison. "Then lets hear what you know." "Emma please," Phynix begged "you---" Chi-Chi interrupted and spoke quickly and anxiously, "You said you were bored so your father put you here with other supernaturals to entertain you and there's no way back but through him. It's also a test to see how well you can get along and work together with other---" Phynix tackled her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:15 pm
Maneki smiled as Emma proved quite good at getting information out of them. Although he did feel kinda insulted having his mere presence used as a threat. He turned to Astro and smiled nervously "well bad luck is still luck I guess, I mean I've died 4 times so all my luck can't be good right?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:21 pm
Grumbling Astro says, "I guess you're right. So, what's this about being stuck here with the daughter of hades and the demigod of bad luck and having to pass a test, huh Chi-Chi? Phynix?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:23 pm
Phynix and Chi-Chi started wrestling again. Emma watched them, "A test? What could he be testing me for..." She climbed back onto the shrine and stared off into the trees.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm
The two demon's fighting was starting to draw on Maneki's nerves "well I think its about time my curiosity took over" he said rather darkly as he began to draw one of his swords.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm
"Hmm... well there she goes, I'm not going to follow her, in fact I'm kind of tired so I'm going to take a nap." Shifting into the small cat he previously was Astro curls up and falls asleep.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 pm
Phynix and Chi-Chi saw Maneki's sword and heard the tone of his voice and hid behind Emma. Emma wasn't paying attention to anything going on around her. What was her father testing her for? She couldn't figure it out...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:53 pm
Maneki stalked forward towards the two "theres no use hiding, it won't help you, all you need to do is tell me everything you know.......everything" He stood only a few feet from them and menacingly raised his sword over head  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 pm
They grabbed hold of Emma and that jerked her back to reality. When she saw Maneki with his swords drawn at her, she fell off the shrine. "Damn it, Maneki! What the hell?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 pm
Maneki shook his head as if waking from a trance "huh?" he noticed the two demon girls, the fallen Emma, and the sword tightly clutched in his hand and laughed nervously hiding the sword behind his back. "Oh...ummmmm nothing....nothing at all, can't say I know what your talking about nya"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games