Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's June Customs - Winners 3rd post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User Image.:Crossbreed Soquili - Kalona x Kirin:.
Colorist Wanted: Bee!
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Temper: Oppressive
Breed:
- On the Cert: Demon
- Bottom of Cert: Kalona-kirin
Description:
- Expression: I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling.
- Horn(s): No Kalona horns; just the alternate Kirin horn, please. I'd like a minor edit on the main, centre horn -- I'd like the addition of another "spike" on the horn on the front, in the shape similar to a sickle, kind of like this. I'd like the horns to be black with mild green highlights, exactly like Hallow`s Bane's horns.
- Wings: Wing Style 4, ragged version. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light, transparent green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black? Something that matches with the rest of his colour scheme. The rest of the "arm" parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black.
- Hair: Long, black, fully edited hair. I'd like it to be sleek, and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around his ankles, but not quite touching the ground.
- Tail: I'd like an edited tail, a mix of the kirin tail and a kalona tail -- long, green (same colour as the main body colour) and snake-like, but with black mane all along the underside of his tail, gaining in length as it reaches the tip of the tail. See reference image. His tail can be curved around to be in front of his legs.
- Eyes: I'd like the "whites" of the eyes to be black. His eyes should be a very bright green, same colour as his hooves/stripes.
- Hooves: Kalona cloven hooves, bright green. Same shade as his eyes/stripes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue.
- Body: Draft lines, with the extra leg feathering, but no roman nose. I'd like the Alt Kirin scales. The base of his body should be green, and all the scales should be a slightly lighter, mossy green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Kirin Horn Edit
- Hallows Bane - His son.
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default Accessory Color(s)?: N/A.
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/Clothing Edits: All described above.

Note: I received permission from YamiBakuraChan to both reference her pet, Hallow's Bane, as well as custom Hallow's Bane's father. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. :3

2,000,000g (Kalona Base Price)
+ 650,000g (Crossbreed Kirin Base Price)
+ 500,000g (Heavy Edits)
-------------------------------------------------
Total: 3,150,000g  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:50 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: n/a
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Limited - Wildlife Edition (Squirrel Monkey)
WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Colored like a Squirrel Monkey. See refs.
Face: Grey snout surrounding nose, then peach-ish, then gray-ish coloring. See refs.
Mane: The braided style mane, please
Tail: I'd like the medium style tail, please
Hooves/Fetlocks: Beige, perhaps? Yellow feetlocks, like the refs below
Reference Image(s): [x] , [x] , [x] , [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Maybe a bandana around his neck? : D Or whatever.
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Todd
Owner: Summer Raven
Breed: Wildlife
Temper: Reserved
Mate: ---
Tag Background: n/a - CC
Tag frame color: n/a - 009 - Autumn Sunset
Tag feather color(s): n/a - CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: My
WIP Needed? Nah, I trust you biggrin

Body: Base color: Bright White, Chest Marking: A bright silver pentacle in the middle of her chest
Body Marking: Subtle celtic knot designs...near bottom of hooves like tattoo bracelets I guess(?)-except on the prominent front hoof have a triskele on ankle(colored shiny gold unlike the rest of markings) and Maybe a small trinity mark on her face somewhere(wherever might look best-if at all-it' not important).....however you think would look best-
On her back and going down her sides a bit I want her to have a big celtic tree of life-see ref. Also an upside down crescent moon in the middle of her forehead-horn would be slightly above it.
Body marking colors: Shiny glowing pale/soft blue and pale silver in color-except the triskele on the ankle it should be a shiny gold
Edits- Silver and White Pearls draped over her back down her legs and tail.
Face: Eye Color: Completely Opalescent- She is BLIND, maybe have a small triskele under an eye-black incolor if you fell it looks good, not a big deal Expression edit- I want the expression to be edited to match a solemn one, but soft and gentle look, upper eyelids lowered a bit, with a soft smile...as if you were looking adoringly at something/someone
Mane: Color-White with varying blue highlights(except in dots)-ref
mane style: Very long and wavy with two buns at the top(kinda sailor moon)-ref. and also with parted bangs so you can her forehead marking other Edits- Mane&Tail: Blue flowers like in the images(with shinning dew on them-or pearl white shiny spots like snow almost- with some silver, white, and black(whichever look best) pearls draping in her hair-a bit like the ref and the avi ref. Also maybe add falling blue flower petals around her and maybe some whole flowers laying at her hooves.
Tail: color same as mane, REG Tail style: very long and wavy like mane, use the reference images to work it out, but it's the same as the main, maybe flowing around her hooves. other Tail edits above
Hooves/Fetlocks: color: Glowing blue(a soft shade of blue with a white glow) with longer fetlocks like on the kirin's or angeni if possible
Reference Image(s): Dotted hair highlights and flower
Odangos and wavy hair style
Hair style and color - highlights, also flowers and pearls
User ImageAvi-Yamaya's Pearls on head, around head, not hanging too far in her face...just a little around the top
Pentacle
Ankel Treskele
Trinity
Traditional Celtic Tree of life
The next references are several interpretations and styles-feel free to combine or design your own-I love uniqueness smile
For other reference of Celtic knot work and designs you can do any search for them-I use Google, but any will work-Kinda Artistic freedom with all the markings-Add your own style.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Normal style horn, except it's shiny like crystal and mostly see through(Clear and sparkly)
Other Notes: Umm..I can't think of anything else...total would be about 1.3-1.5mil cause I usually add extra If the edits seem to be too much it can be simplified no problem biggrin
note: is not considered crossbreed as it is stated that, "....A regular horse tail can also be found on some Unis, but they are not believed to be as pure-blooded as their lion-tailed counterparts....."

Custom Items: body pears, flowers-described above
Reference Image(s) for Items: they are with the other refs above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arashi 嵐
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Blind-Uni
Temper: tender-hearted
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:00 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:

Name of horse: "Mary" Ecaterina Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen (Just Roniel on the cert, please!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Righteous
Breed: Strigoi Saint
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Revelations
Description:
-bright silver eyes with a slight glow to them.
- For the mane a custom mane! The mane is black and described in the edits section.
- Hooves are white
- Wings: Angeni style 1! They should be white and silver. Check out the hawk wings in the refs for what their patterning should be! I'd like her wings patterned like a hawk but only in shades of white and silver. The dappled hawk pattern should also be seen in her head and hoof wings!

Coloration: She is Vlad's sister, so should look similar to him but in shades of white and silver. The markings should look somewhat like a cross between the reference flask/Vlad and the reference swirly jewelry. I'd like her base coat color to be white. She should have metallic silver beneath the swirly silver markings, sorta like Vlad but less rusted and aged. On her face there should be a stylized eye emerging from the silver patterns. The eye is outlined in silver and with a red iris. It should be reminiscent of Vlad's eye markings but pretty instead of creepy. The reference image for Mary does a good job of showing the placement of markings and stuff.

Reference image(s):
Sketch reference (to be used as a basic reference for the custom... but don't imitate my crappy coloring too much. XD)
Vlad
Vlad wingless
Flask
Metal swirling pattern (I'd like her swirling patterns to be inspired off the flask and the metal swirling jewelry seen here!)
Hawk wings
Embroidered cross

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: Custom tag, please!
Tag BG (for custom tag): TBA
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair: Custom hair! Her hair should look somewhat like Vlad's. You can see what I'm looking for in my reference. It should be fluffier and longer than Vlad's with more wave and curl to it. Make it look very thick and luxurious! Make sure you keep the long swoosh of bangs, though!

Jewelry: She wears gold medieval-ish jewelry. The placement can be seen in the ref image. The necklace around her neck is ornate and holds a beautiful golden cross. The exact nature and placement of the jewelry is up to you!

Expression: I'd like her to have a smug and self-righteous smile! It should be open-mouthed showing her teeth. I'd like both the mouth and the eyes/eyebrows edited to show the expression! With her teeth, I'd like her to have two vampire fangs poking out of her smile!

Cloth: She should have an embroidered cloth draped over her hindquarters. It is a deep red color and is embroidered in gold. See the refs for the fancy cross I'd like embroidered there! Please extend the pattern along the sides of the cloth too.

Bats: I'd like her to have bats flying around her! This (their wings) is my favorite type of bat!

Note! I've changed my mind about the halo. Please don't include one!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Revelation
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina is a very spiritual soquili. Her domain of revelations would grant her the ability to give visions of a spiritual/religious nature to the recipient or to herself. She would not dictate the nature of the visions, they would be unique to the recipient and play off the recipient's own spirituality. The vision may provide guidance for a soquili in a rough patch in life, or it could even hint at future events... though the events they predict are possibilities rather than certainties. Her domain of revelations would fall under the influential domains, as she could use it to influence other soquili to have revelations.

Ekaterina performs these visions upon herself and uses them to guide her life. They are what brought her to trust her half-kalona brother Vlad, even though earlier in life he seemed to share the bloodthirsty curse of the Draculesti family. She seeks to live her life according to the visions granted to her and when she is troubled or confused she grants herself a vision after a night of prayer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twin form

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Mihaela Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forsaken
Breed: Strigoi
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Blood
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She looks identical to Mary but with a few changes!
- Her eyes are deep blood red, like Vlad!
- The rest of the changes are in the edits section!
Reference image(s): See Mary's form for most of them!
Sketch of head/face
Hair reference
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mostly her edits will be different from Mary's edits. but she'll keep a few. I'd like her to keep the jewelry edits from Mary (but remove the cross on the necklace) and she can have the same tail as Mary. And the bats! They can have the same bats.

Here are her unique edits:
- Expression: See the face reference! She should have a troubled expression like the ref! She has vampire fangs!
- Blood: I'd like her to have just a small dribble of blood running out of her mouth and dripping off her chin.
- Mane: Her mane should have the same length, texture, and color as her sister's but a different style. Half of it should be swept up in an up do, similar to the one in the ref pic. The other half should flow over her shoulders and billow around her, much as her sister's does. She should have some bangs escaping from her swept up hair into a swoosh of mane sorta like her sister has! You can see the face reference for a vague notion of placement and stuff!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Blood
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina and Mihaela were raised as part of the Draculesti family, a family herd of kalonas for whom blood plays a large part of their culture and rituals. The domain of blood will closely tie Mihaela to that family. The blood domain will be an elemental domain. Mihaela will have the power to either slow down a soquili's bleeding or speed it up. She can push this power a step further and charge the blood of the soquili to heal the body faster. Or, she can slow the pace of the blood in the body enough to knock a soq out.

She considers herself unlucky to have been born with this domain, but she is working to find more of a use for it. She'd like to find a way to use her domain to help other soquili but hasn't had much opportunity yet in her life. She knows that there are many ways her domain could be used to harm soquili and this has kept her from experimenting much with it for fear of harming someone. In the future, she will tentatively start trying to use her domain to become a healer.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: blue- black with (glowing silver ivy leaves).
Face: dark Purple eyes they eye whites should be a purple one shade lighter. Black eyeliner around eyes.
Mane: purple- black hex code indigo #2E0854
the top formed but is also lose and wavy and goes past knees and with bangs. Pet 1 refrence best example but make the hair really thick hair.
Tail: purple- black long drags on floor. with a braid on top
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves silver with the breed optional leg feathers.
Reference Image(s): eyeliner
hair- top *ignore the funky bit near the forehead flowing down and being this thick and wavy thickness
tail
Other kaderins: kaderin1, kaderin2
kaderin3

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earings glowing blue, flower hairsticks color CC
Custom Items: silver ivy leaf necklace but the gem should be a glowing purple. ivy Mask, single glowing blue glass beads tail and mane.
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace, mask, beads beads like the beads in this soq hair and mane neph-pony

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kaderin
Owner: AislingJuno
Breed: Masquerade
Temper: cold hearted
Mate:
Tag Background: 014 Violet Moon

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: No I designed it OC  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cursed Catwalker Skinwalker
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: N/A
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? Sure!

Body: N/A
Face: If possible, can her expression show a pleased smirk on both her cursed and cat form? Could the canine shown on the cursed form be reduced to just barely peeking out of her mouth (about the size of the canine skinwalker canines)?
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Clouded Leopard Catwalker - Face, Full, Color/Markings.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Tied Bow Collar around her neck under the pelt. The bow should not be dramatic, but a neatly tied bow, not centered on her neck, but a little off to the side.
It can use fabric similar to the fabric wrapped around her grandmother's midsection, or the fabric used as a hair acccesory.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Concordia Discors
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Naughty
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 027
Tag feather color(s): See Original Cert - Link

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:17 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Minor to moderate. CC how much you want to do.
Soquili Species: Usida
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Safari Ball
WIP Needed? No

Body: CC based on Safari ball
Face: Same as above
Mane: Curly mane and tail for her please. Some feathers/beads worked in.
Tail: Curly tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as body
Reference Image(s): First row, last ball

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC, whatever you feel inspired to do.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lily Dancer
Owner: magnadearel
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Excitable
Mate: none
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, Sweeney held a contest to pay for pokeball usdias. She was unable to continue and said we could do what we liked with our form.

Here’s the original form from Sweeney’s contest. Link
User Image

.:Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: ???
Name of horse: Lily Dancer
Owner: magnadearel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Excitable
Breed: Safari Ball
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See ref.
Curly mane and tail for her please. Some feathers/beads worked in.
Reference image(s): First row, last ball
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Premade Tag Number: N / A

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Colorist wanted: You ^_^
Name of horse: Cassia
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Domain (one word for horse's personality): Decadence (Personality would be Amoral)
Breed: Angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Decadence
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Reference image(s): See below
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: Victorian Lights
Tag frame color (for custom tag): NA
Tag feather color (for custom tag): NA
Tag BG (for custom tag): NA
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Oh yes, there's alot. So here we go!

Wing style 2

3 moderate edits: http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/decadencelights.jpg a small light, sprouting from the ground in front of her. The pole is very thin, and the actual lighted area is approximately as big as the rat familiar's head in the reference section.

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Decadencehair.jpg ---Hair and hat (want hair colour of the nightfall soriee ref).

Tail should resememble the mane. About the hair and mane, IF the colourist believes they can make the hair a bit longer (within the range of moderate edits) but still retain the style, I would LOVE it.

The minor edit is a small hat (from the hair reference pic). Use your discretion on the colour order, I would like it to match though. The bead detail I would like in silver though.

Eye makeup should be like this http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/decadencemakeup.jpg
with the underliner like this http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/decadencemakeup2.jpg

Skin colour is like the hair picture model.

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/cassiaref.jpg

I just want the drape type on this ref, and the bead detail. Nothing else. It can drape over the side or over the back. Whichever you think is better.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm
Edited: 6/5/2011 9:13 pm EST (with permissions on pg. 13)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kalona OC:.
Edit Category: Light - Heavy (Jewelry and horns - I have enough gold for any of those categories.)
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering - no roman nose
Concept Origin: Personal OC - Demon
WIP Needed? Yes please. :3

Body: Draft Body Black and Silver (See refs - I attempted to make the body markings match the outfit in the picture added, but the best I can do is how you see the Soquili ref posted.)
Face: Black and Silver (See refs) - Eyes are Red with the pupils being swirls instead of a solid circle.
Mane: Silver/white-Platinum and Red/Crimson with bright red (slightly glowing) gems scattered about it (See Refs)
Tail: Hair - Silver/White-Platinum and Red/Crimson with bright red (slightly glowing) gems scattered about it (See Refs)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft Feathering - 3 Hooves are Black, Back Right Hoof is silver.
Reference Image(s): Soquili Ref - OC Ref (credit to IMVU (my avatar is shown))

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black - 4 horns total. Two rather large ram-like horns between/behind ears. Two small horns (similar to Demonhorns1) positioned between the larger horns and the eyebrows. And one rather elegant and twisted horn resting along and protruding from the whole area of the top of the nose. ((See Ref)) ((*Please Omit the Elegant Horn as it is considered a Mutation. Just ignore it on the refs given.*))
Wings: Black and Silver - Wing Style 3 - Smooth feathering (Not on Ref - CC for this bit))
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Black and Silver based off of this image here.
Other Notes: As stated before - the body markings were meant to resemble the outfit in the picture provided, but the best I could work up was the one in the Soquili ref. I will be happy with a Soq resembling how I have it in the ref, but if other markings are manageable and look awesome enough, I will love you forever and ever. :3

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Please see ref image for all jewelry bits - Lots of shiny red gems and crystals that glow slightly.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Soquili Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sephiress Rane
Owner: Seruta
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Devious
Mate: (Yet to be made >3)
Tag feather color(s): Black, silver, white and/or red.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:43 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Common
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Origin
WIP Needed? yes

Body: the whole body is to be 2d2d2d with swirl like patterns on him,the patterns colors being 280038
I would also like the leg down position
Face: -> Eye color: 0096ff
Mane: braided -> Color is to be 38001a
Tail: braided -> Color is to be 38001a
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves color -> 001e38
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Two White roses on the mane and tails with some of its vines tangled in the tail and part of the mane
Reference Image(s) for Items: Vines

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bara
Owner: Dragonhunter66
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Calm
Mate:N/A
Tag Background: 018 Spring Flowers
Tag frame color: Green

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: regular
Body Build: Draft with leg feathers
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? No

Body: charcoal grey, white, and sky blue calico like splotches
Face: to match his body
Mane: White with sky blue streaks
Tail: white with sky blue streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: to match his body
Reference Image(s): N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Long mane style 2?

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Reilex
Owner: Fea Line
Breed: Draft
Temper: Laid Back
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed by me.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: None
Justification for Domain Choice: None

(First time filling out a custom form, I'm sorry if somethings incorrect, I'll fix whatever needs to be asap)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse with feathers
Concept Origin: Mine
WIP Needed?: No

Body: Roaned chestnut, approximately this shade, white rabicano patterning along barrel, going from elbow height at fore to hip height at hind, black brindle striping on all roaned areas, dorsal stripe, shoulder and leg barring, lower limbs unaffected by roaning.
Face: Chestnut with darkening around muzzle and on face from dun gene, green eyes.
Mane: A redder chestnut with white streaking, long 2
Tail: Same colors as mane, wild, feathers CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathers chestnut shade of face, hooves darker
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Adeimus
Owner: Kachie Katti
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Resolute
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 028

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Kachie Katti

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:11 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Regular body with draft nose.
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Must have a scary face like Dementia's wings. Rainbow optional.
Other Notes: I'd like Paranoia to be the brother to Dementia, my first Soquili. So I'd like there to be a family resemblance, but I also want to give the colorist artistic freedom in the design.

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: CC, but based on Ancient Egyptian jewelry.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Google Image search for jewelry

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Paranoia
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Breed: Dark Flutter
Temper: Arrogant
Mate: None
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:17 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Uncommon/Wind
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Manga - Dragon Knights
WIP Needed? - For hair only, if possible.

Body: I would like for him to have the pattern of the blue dun coat (1st ref) but lighter in coloration as seen in the 2nd reference. The hair should be darkest at the hooves, nose, and rear-end.
Face: If applicable, could he be given a softer expression? He never looks harsh/rough. Lavender eyes, with longer eyelashes.
Mane: Custom, snowy white/light silvery hair with lavender tints, as seen in the reference.
Tail: Custom, long and shaggy, like the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks:Leg Feathers/Shaggy Hoove Hair, with lavender hooves.
Reference Image(s): Blue Dun & Icelandic Horse & Wings & Hair & Full Body

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Wind - Type 1 (Original)
Other Notes: I really apologize for the lack of better references, but it's not a well known manga.

Custom Items: Wings with a parchment colored scroll with red ink on one side and blue on the other (as shown in reference) and some ruby red and sapphire blue bead work/prayer beads threaded around them and him. I'd like silver and teal/turquiose earrings, necklace, and double rear anklet similar to reference's jewelry.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Image ~~~ Rough Quest Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kharl the Alchemist
Owner: JadedTiger22
Breed: Youkai
Temper: Conniving
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Indigo
Tag feather color(s): Lavender and Silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category:Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage:adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?: Please <3

Body: red body with yellow on the legs and face, fades to orange where it meets the red
Face: yellow with golden eyes.
Mane: Red with yellow streaks and black tips. Will be very long and straight.
Tail: red with black tip and yellow highlights
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves.
Reference Image(s):Colored by me i couldn't do straight hair but her hair is very straight.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Green with yellow streaks
Wings:none
Fins:none
Scales:none
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: black collar with silver studs, large studs, around it. Three piercings over each eye brow(Silver). She needs to have an angry look on her face. Black cuff over the middle of her tail, covers most of it.
Reference Image(s) for Items:Evil look and studded eyebrows/collar//Tail cover

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thrud
Owner: Tiger_Kisa699
Breed: OC Unicorn
Temper: Grumpy
Tag Background: colorist choice
Tag frame color: red
Tag feather color(s):black and yellow

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out