Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Extra-terrestrials in our schools?(Accepting!/Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 am
Adrian looked over to see another alien walk in! He saw him walk in and watched him go over to Englith. Something about him though made him upset, but he didn't know what... He sighed and went on with his notes, trying to ignore whatever was bothering him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:28 am
Elton smiled, perhaps a bit too indulgently, at Englith's mental response. He imagined an Earthsider in a laboratory looking through a microscope at a bacterium, and then one of his own species looking through an oversized microscope at the Earthsider, projecting the whole so that Englith would 'see' it in his own mind. "(mirthful) Humor/laughing to-understand/comprehend theseones/tinyones/fleas/insects/dim-minds who-see/comprehend/understand/discover littlelessnothing-withoutus fullcivilizations/cultures/worlds/species grow-flourish-perish-fade/die/areforgotten in-Earthsider/human/'Earthling' timescale. Fivetimes ownculture could-rise/fall/fade before-Earthsiders firefind. Foodstuffs desirable-offplanetside exports very-wanted/desired/askedfor/soughtafter valuable/rich/lucrative-market."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am
Englith hid a giggle at what Elton was showing her in her head as she nodded to Virtigo in greeting. She turned her face back to the front of the room and tried to find a response to her chatting neighbor in the back. Her own mental image giggled at what she'd seen, still floating lazily off the ground, although going out of focus every once in a while.

"(humor) I suppose/understand the point/mainidea/focus of what you/eldermind say/say."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am
"Math/over-rated/too much/dislike/ I/must/need/stay/remain/silent. Must not/upset/anger/incur wrath of/ her. Whoam I fooling/kidding. I have low/unlikely/improbable chances/odds/numbers for becoming friends." Vertigo had accidentally joined the mind link conversation, when he had only been thinking to himself; lecturing himself mentally.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 am
Elton started as he heard the mechanical thoughts of the one who had most recently entered the room, the one from Reach. Impolite, as any uninvited intrusion would be, but the color of his thoughts made it obvious that he was inexperienced at mental 'speech.' Elton extended a warm greeting, with mild reproach for the interruption, and obvious curiosity at what had the mechanical tied up in such a mental knot. "Greeting-salutations fellowmind smallfriend query complaint/annoyance/killhackslashburnrage?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am
Englith held her thoughts as another tone entered them. She looked over at Vertigo quietly as Elton spoke to him within. Her mental image, which had previously been floating still, solidified and landed on the ground where it stood and cocked it's head to the side. His tone and mental message, probably personal, had been what she'd been feeling the past few days. No wonder her entire mind streamed with sympathy.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 am
Vertigo's eye's opened wider. "You heard my thoughts..." Vertigo was both shocked and embarrassed.

In his thought patterns there was a self image. One that was far different from what Vertigo looked like while disguised. It was a 7ft mechanical humanoid of nearly skeletal lithe build with two glowing green eyes, armored plating, and a body made of thousands of blade like plates of small size. The image was what Vertigo originally looked like before arriving on earth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 pm
Kale hadn't even heard Vertigo's words to him as he walked his ears mostly closed off as he listened thru music the human's called "Techno". It had caught his attention as his head bobbed a little to the beat. Some aspects of human's were from what he considered worth exploring and being given an ability to imitate free thought he wanted to find out more about the species.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:43 am
love2daydream
Katie had been taking notes, paying close attention as the teacher spoke. Math was her worst subject, she did horridly in it. She blinked when Jeckt passed her a note, and smiled while opening it a reading it. She giggled softly as she read it, turning her face to give him a smile before starting to write a reply.

'Don't worry about it, it was an accident. I'm happy that we met too! And of course, I would love to. Just tell me the time and where you want to meet up and I will have no problem showing you around!'

She added this face ':3' on her letter and signed it from her, sliding it over to Jeckt. She began to write notes again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:59 am
((Sorry))

Jeckt smiled lightly as he read the note. He wrote another one back that read.'How about today after school? We can meet up at the front gate. Would that be okay?' he wrote and passed it back with a smile. Jeckt looked up at the teacher called on him. he looked at the board and answered the question in several different ways. With them all being right. he sat back down and continued to watch.  

Daryu_X_Frost

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:18 pm
((Apologies, life has rather run me over, I won't be able to post until around Sunday or so.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 am
((Well, we'll see you then smile ))

Englith, as Vertigo had entered the link willingly now, thought accordingly:

"(Careful) Yes, Fellowmind Solidfriend, you have entered/intruded/intercepted a continuous link. Pray/ask you tell/instruct us/me on why/how you feel/think on no friends/companions."

She leaned slightly forward in her seat in the classroom, paying close attention to the link now that there were two other people involved. Her pencil tapped her desk quietly, something to keep her hands looking occupied.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 am
"(nervous)I...I have/never had/known/made any friends. My home planet is alone/isolated. My people/not concerned with friendship. and I...I...I'm afraid." Vertigo tried his best to look like he was paying attention, his hands taking notes of what was being taught. "I wish to be friends/companions with you."

((If necessary, I say wait for doctor before posting again. Though I will respond if someone tries to interact.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm
Katie swung her feet happily and read over the new note. She didn't have anyone waiting for her at home, so that wasn't a problem, but she really didn't want to go running around town with her book bag. Oh well, it wasn't that big of a deal.

'Sure, that would be wonderful!'

She wrote back simply, drawing a smiley face and sliding the note back to him. She pouted when Jeckt answered the question quickly and so well. She certainty would have answered it wrong.

love2daydream

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:07 pm
((Assume that Elton's gone off on his own train of thought for the moment, sorry. >.< Life's catching me up and I'm having to focus on just one or two RPs and I was in the Chimera one before it was rebooted way back when. It just has more nostalgia value for me. Expect me back... whenever you need something off-campus. I can put in a few days' worth of posts when you need me. Just be sure to drop me a PM first, k?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff