Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dead Fear Dying. [Open! Needs characters!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 am
Dorian didn't make a sound as the wave of electricity ran up his arm. He simply stood, mouth half open in disbelief. He had heard of this, the electricity that binds two companions to each other, but never thought too much about it. He shook his head absentmindedly, smiling. This made perfect sense of course, Dominique was the only other one of his kind that had kept his full attention for more than five minutes, for that, he respected her. He opened the door and stood to the side, holding it open for her. "My lady," he smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 am
Controlled By: PrynglesXD
Name: Rose Lyte (Pronounced Light) ((Has no partner yet))
Race: Vampire

Appearance/Picture: User Image

Personality: quiet, confused, tircky, witty, quick-thinking and thoughtful

Personal History: Used to have a twin named Alice, unfortunatly, on their 8th birthday, Alice dared her to go through a 'Haunted' house. Rose would only go if Alice went with her. When they were in the basement of the home, there was a vampire hiding out in there. Sadly, Alice was killed during the encounter, and she was not strong enough to be a ghost afterwards. The vampire was carless with Rose, and unfortunatly, became a vampire, she escaped the vampire who turned her. That was only a week ago, and she is still confused about what happened.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 am
Dominique felt the overwhelming urge to whack the guy upside the head, but instead straightened her back and walked out and down the front steps, heading off to paruse around town in search of a meal.
Eventually, as she turned down the first alley, Dorian in tow, a glint caught her eye. A man with a knife stood hiding in the shadows. She waited until he stepped out of the dark to pounce, knocking the knife away and draining him of most of his blood before ripping him to shreds to ensure that he wouldnt turn.
Ignoring Dorian behind her, she bent down and dipped her fingers in the blood, and once again completed her feeding ritual. She quickly scrawled the russian letters on the wall, and stood back to admire her work.
"маленький дьявол....damn, I forgot my phone, I cant report the fun..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am
Dorian couldn't help but smile seeing Dominique hunting, it was the first sincere smile in such a long time. She truly was as bloodthirsty as he, and strong too. He laughed at her talk of calling the police, though he had to admit it was an interesting thought. They'd be on the case of two serial killers by now. They must be so busy, what a shame.
He stepped over the mangled corpse, the smell of blood not bothering him, as he had already fed this night, and touched the wall, trying to examine her writing. "I'm guessing this is Russian... I've seen this before, though I can't quite remember where... I wonder, what does it mean?"  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:46 am
Dominique grinned ferally as she stared at the writing, fingers reachign up to whipe a small line of blood from her lips and chin.
"Malyenki Dyavol....it means Little Devil."
Without another word she turned and began walking out of the alley, planning on going to the last open cafe in the city....she seemed to be craving a cinnamon roll....she never did understand why she still craved human food, but she never got sick from it either....
"Come on, if we are caught here it would be disasterous."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:49 pm
Elodie felt the space where her stomach should be pinch. It always did. Nothing tasted good but corpses, anyway. Flipping her skirt, she smelled a fresh one nearby, and started jumping over the rooftops to find it. Sure, she could just eat any corpse, but the freshest tasted the best, more strongly of their last meal. At last, she found it. It was obvious that a vampire had gotten this guy. "Merci, sangsue." she said and jumped down to feed, not noticing the two vampires until she had popped a chunk of flesh into her mouth. "Oops."  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 pm
She froze and her hands twitched, her head slowly turning to look behind her. Her eyes narrowed in rage dangerously at the ghost behind her, eating her kill.
"Привидение ..... вы сдуру для входа моего присутсвия....."
Dominique bared her fangs as she turned, fully intending to destroy the wretch....but she needed to wait. She didnt know how equiped this ghost was...
"Oops, indeed, spectre..."
She could barely contain herself and struggled to hold back from attacking the ghost.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:59 pm
Mya nodded then shrugged. "Maybe she hasn't found one yet." She told him then shrugged again. "Hey, I'm going out for a bit.. Just to let you know." She said then side stepped around him then jumped out a window, landing gracefully on the ground. Closing her eyes and breathing in all the "fresh" air, she stared to walk away from the house.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 pm
Elodie grimaced. "What do you need it for, leech? You're done with it." She ripped off another chunk and swallowed it whole. "I, on the other hand, do. Everything else tastes like chalk!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:48 am
"Hey! Wait!" Jason yelled. He stared in fear at the open window, then gathered up his courage and jumped down after her. "What the hell..." He laughed

Dorian hissed in outrage at the ghost. "Ha, so this is what they eat. Go running back to your queen, petit fantôme, the likes of you should be in hell, with the rest of the bodiless" He approached the ghost, smirking, intending to send it screaming back to it's queen himself.  

Ominelle

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 pm
PrynglesXD
Controlled By: PrynglesXD
Name: Rose Lyte (Pronounced Light) ((Has no partner yet))
Race: Vampire

Appearance/Picture: User Image

Personality: quiet, confused, tircky, witty, quick-thinking and thoughtful

Personal History: Used to have a twin named Alice, unfortunatly, on their 8th birthday, Alice dared her to go through a 'Haunted' house. Rose would only go if Alice went with her. When they were in the basement of the home, there was a vampire hiding out in there. Sadly, Alice was killed during the encounter, and she was not strong enough to be a ghost afterwards. The vampire was carless with Rose, and unfortunatly, became a vampire, she escaped the vampire who turned her. That was only a week ago, and she is still confused about what happened.

((Added, sorry it was so late))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:17 pm
Dominique narrowed her eyes to slits at the offensive name.
"Leech? LEECH?! I'll show you a leech, little ghost vermin!"
She pulled a small silver chain from her pocket, a vial of thick glass holding holy water, blessed for the purpose of excorcizing evil spirits, dangling at the end. It would greatly harm any ghost on contact, and leave them vulnerable for many days after, so there was still a chance to hunt them down if they escaped...unfortunatly it wouldnt kill them. That deed had to be done manually after sealing them inside a bottle or container of some sort....
"Dorian....if we sent her back to her queen, then they would mearly come back here themselves.....Why not just take care of her now?"
She hled up the holy water for him to see, and started to twirl the other end of the chain.
"I've been wondering when I would be able to slay another of your kind...."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 pm
Dorian sighed, "I suppose you're right, Dominique. Ah, ghosts are truly repulsive creatures, are the not?" He grinned, then pulled an empty bottle out of his coat pockets. It's lid was made containing slight traces of holy water, to assure that certain spirits would be unable to escape. He turned, and addressed the ghost, "We may be leeches, I admit that at least. It's not like we chose our way of life, but I digress. We are leeches, terrible, bloodsucking fiends, but you? You are nothing but mere worms!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:27 pm
Mya blinked and spun around to see Jason jump out of the window after her. "What?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 pm
"Yes....ghosts killed my father...so I'll kill them."
Dominique let a slightly crazed smile appear on her face and she started to twirl the chain faster, walking up to stand beside Dorian. With a smirk, she tilted her head a bit and whispered to only Dorian could hear her.
"Actually, I did choose to become a vampyre...."
She straightened up and moved her feet to the proper position to weild her chain and holy water weapon, smirk growing wider and a dark chuckle echoing through the alley.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff