Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 pm
"I write short stories." Jackal said, just as soft as he had his name. He took another sip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm
Avan smiled "short stories huh. So what's your favorite animal?" he asked in a kind tone.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 pm
"A wolf." Jackal said, taking a gulp of the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm
Maria looked up, "Me? Oh I'm Maria. So how did you end up here? Were you kidnapped like I was?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 pm
Conner sighed"not really. You see I'm a poperotzy and I was looking up information on this place to shut it down and then I was hit on the back of my head. Next thing I knew I was here. What about you?" he asked

Avan smiled "oh a wolf. Well we should have plenty of that in stock. Why don't you have a seat." he said gesturing to a nearby chair as he went to the cabinet and looked through several jars.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 pm
Maria looked up, thinking, "Well, I was on my way to my friend Alyssa's house. We were going to have a sleep-over. I saw these two guys in suits, they grabbed me and threw me in the back of an armored car. Next thing I knew I was here....."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 pm
After Mika was done whit Raksha she took her bridal style to Maria and Conner opened the door saying "Don't you dare move "she went in and put her gently on the ground "Take care of her"she said and walked out locking them after her she walked to Avan's office and knocked  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 pm
she waited until the door was closed before sitting up, feeling pains shoot through her body as if it was rearranging itself. she recognized the two in front of her and then her eyes widened. they both had been turned into half animals.....she moved her hand to hold her head and frowned.
"hey you two....if they turned you guys into a cat and mouse, what the hell did they do to me? that b***h scientist didnt tell me s**t, just came in and stuck me with a needle..."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:17 am
Jackal fearfully sat in the chair. His hand was shaking slightly. He had no clue what to make of the 'plenty in stock' comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 am
Conner looked at the girl who was just put in the cell and half smiled."well what's your favorite animal? Mines a cat and hers is a mouse. I'm just surprised we haven't started chasing one another" he said trying to lighten the mood knowing the joke was terrible.

A van pulled out four vials of a grey liquid and set them on his desk. He then heard the knock on the door "come in" he called getting out the restraints. He then quickly darted over to jackal faster then he could react and quickly strapped him to the chair. "now jackal don't panic I'll unstrap you in about four minutes" he said pulling out three normal syringes and one huge.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am
"i dont know, i dont really have a favorite, and they didnt ask me or tell me anything...and dragons? i dont think they exist..."
she laughed quietly, gglad to be out of that cell and have someone to talk to. she moved to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and gasped. her nails had grown longer ans harder, thinning to pinpoints at the end...borderline claws.
"well, whatever i am, it has claws.....and im obviously taking longer to change than you so i guess we'll see with time."
she smiled for the first time in a long time, and unconsciously showed now pointed and sharp teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 am
Theia watched the scientist guy get bored and eventually take another victim. She laughed quietly, playing the silent boring one may just be one of her new tactics. Because she wasn't going to let them take her alive, not in a million years...

Ash watched the soon to be wolf kid from the corner of the room. He hated this. He hated seeing them so helpless, but never being the one who could help them. He wanted to save them from this. All of them. They shouldn't have to become these monstrocities. He approached the subject, and put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Hey, don't worry. After this, you won't need injections for a while, I promise. You'll just go to a room where you can sit quietly. It's all gonna be okay!" He tried his best to smile, trying to make the wolf boy feel more comfortable.  

Ominelle

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:40 am
Conner laughed "hey your teeth are changing to." he said showing his teeth that had become pointed. "well I guess it's not to far fetched that dragons exist, I mean look at that tail" he said pointing to the scaly long tail that was growing out her lower back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 am
Avan smiled faintly at ash knowing he ment well. Avan hadn't chosen this to be his life either but he had to live with it. "not only that but there are others." he said filling the first injection and putting it in jackals arm "there will be a bad burning sensation but try to bear with it."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 am
Bump