Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:23 pm
(oh. that one. heh.)

Nightshade

Gin's sword thwacked on the back of Donni's hand, and she hissed and dropped her own weapon. Instead of picking it up and leaving herself open, she slid into a different type of ready stance. Her eyes flicked around the room, watching every detail of the dojo to use to her advantage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Cautiously, he poked at the granola bar, which he had let fall to the floor, rather than catching it. He glanced over at the girl, then looked back at the granola bar. The girl had logic behind her words, though he still worried about the food's conditions.

X X X Deciding to take the chance, he carefully picked up the bar by one end of the wrapper, then examined it, looking at the expiration date, and staring at the nutrition value. He took another glance at the girl, then opened up the bar at one end and slid it up so that part of it was exposed. He took a sniff, then bit into it, chewing thoroughly and taking in the flavor.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

XMiichi

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 pm
Mahagony

Belle let the smallest hint of a smile touch her face at the extremity of the kid's caution. "Looks like you really were hungry, huh? Sorry I don't have another with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 pm
Tallya watched the girl drop the sword, slithering around the edge of the room so as not to be hit by any swords. If Donni looked at her, she would see Tallya slowly turning into a cobra from her gardener snake. She had chose to be more cautious; she just didn't want to take human form at this point. She slithered near the boy, Gin, and behind him. Her eyes were scoping for a hiding place from Carter.

~*~

AJ watched the two speaking carefully. She was slightly shocked as they revealed their powers. Why would the do that? They were complete strangers - and in public. Not safe. She decided against eating for now, stashing her money away only to be startled by a male coming in. Her eyes looked over the male's aura, and she frowned. Much too proud and haughty - likely dangerous. She looked between the two in front of her, trying to decide what she was going to do. They were revealing themselves when that other character would likely do harm to them.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander took another bit of the granola bar and chewed with the same thoroughness as before. He loosened up, swallowing earlier than before as his greediness for filling his hunger increased. He didn't remember how long it had been since he'd eaten. Probably a good several days or so.

X X X He chew on the remainder of the bar and swallowed after more thorough chewing. He then neatly folded up the wrapping and placed it in his pants pocket, unsure of where else to throw it away to. He glanced over at the girl for a moment, then looked at the ground before him. "Thank you." His voice was quiet to the point of almost being unheard when he spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm
Nightshade

Donni saw the cobra and snapped out of her stance. "Gin, wait!" She kept her voice steady and calm. "Everybody out of the dojo. Move slowly and calmly." The students all started muttering and looking at each other in confusion. "Now!" she snapped. As the students left, Donni slipped silently to Gin. "Don't move," she whispered in his ear. Her hand snapped out at lightning speed, and she grabbed the cobra just behind its hood so it couldn't turn and bite her. "Donni?" Her father stood and crossed the room, careful to step around the practice swords scattered over the floor. "Belladonna, what is so urgent that the students had to leave? What's wrong?" Donni straightened, holding the snake loosely enough that it could breath, but tight enough so it couldn't escape. "This."

Mahagony

"So you can speak." Belle let her smile widen.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 pm
Tallya cursed internally when she was grabbed. However, taking away from the idea that she was a natural snake, she did not struggle. In fact, she seemed strangely placid. Her hope was that her calm were assure the girl holding her that she wasn't a normal old cobra. Why had she changed to a cobra? Well. If calmness didn't work, she'd just change forms in hope that it might work. Her beady eyes turned to gaze at Donni intelligently. She hadn't hissed a single time yet, and she hoped that that would reassure the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

X X X He looked over at the girl and nodded, again, keeping to his usual quiet self. He was usually one of few words. He didn't really know what to say most of the time anyway.

XMiichi

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Nightshade

The cobra wasn't struggling or hissing, but Donni wasn't all that sure that wasn't normal. Cobra's weren't at all common in this area. "Where the hell did this thing come from?"

Mahagony

"You got a name, kid?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Tallya thought carefully when the girl didn't react to her not struggling. After a moment, she thought completely of a rattle snake, and she shifted to take the form of it. She moved the rattle so as to bring Donni's attention to the fact that she'd changed forms. Perhaps the girl would put her down and allow her to explain? It was doubtful, but it could happen...couldn't it? Her eyes looked at Donni calmly, not sure what to do if this didn't work.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

X X X He nodded in response. "Alexander."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 pm
Mahagony

"I'm Belladonna." She smiled and shifted her jacket on her shoulders. "If you're still hungry, there's a pizza place nearby."

Nightshade

"Holy crap!" Donni dropped the snake. Instinctively, she trapped it in an invisible dome and hoped Gin and her father didn't see the shield's edges. She couldn't really control that power yet, and her father didn't know about the changes in her from coming out of the coma.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

XMiichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander looked hopeful when she mentioned pizza. He missed pizza. But, what are the chances now? He didn't feel as if he could trust that place anymore. He didn't feel like he could trust anything anymore. So though he was still rather hungry -- very hungry, in fact -- he shook his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:59 pm
[-how large is the dome?-]

Tallya attempted to change back into human form. When she was half shifted, she hit the dome. Her instincts brought her to turn into a gardener snake quickly. Just a harmless old gardner. Her eyes looked up at Donni curiously, not sure what she was going to do now. In fact, she couldn't see any choices she had to make.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Ria shook her head. "No good words. Everything is bad. Everyone is bad. Nothing is good anymore. No one, nothing, no one, nothing." She mumbled, almost as if more to herself than to the boy. Her eyes flickered around, watching everything. She could see the girl watching them and hissed at her. She didn't like being stared at. She seemed distracted from answering the other question about what all she could do.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas