Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 pm
"I'll bet" he murmured to himself and pulled his hat over his face then turned and walked back to his camp "If you wish to go to your camp then by all means, I doubt my camp wouldn't accomadate seeing as It was formed 30 minutes ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 pm
Lee blushed deeply and smiled a bit. "I would love for you to be mine forever, but lets not jump to marriage just yet. I want to get to know you first." he said with a smile.

"Hey wait!" Molly said and went to catch up with him but she quickly fell. Her face was in the sand and they could hear her growl in it. Her ears were down against her head and she mumbled something to them.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:17 pm
A hand was held infront of her. it was Jack's "Speak up, we can barely hear ya"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 pm
Molly turned her head and they could see she was crying. "I need your help..." she said. She looked up at him and took his hand.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:24 pm
There was a sound of wild boars close to half a mile off from their location. Fort drew and an arrow and drew his bow, releasing a spear sized arrow and suddenly there was the loud squeel of a wounded boar. "Pardon me while I fetch dinner."

Thumpet blushed and said, "You go first then."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 pm
He took her hand and pulled her up and nodded to Fort then put Molly on his back and carried her to his camp he was dead quiet as he walked  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:54 pm
Molly blushed as Jack picked her up and she was quiet for a while. "T-Thank you..." she said softly.

Lee smiled. "Well I was born in a small rainforest. I traveled here in search of new plants." he said. "Where did you grow up?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 pm
"I was the daughter of the chief of a local tribe who's lands spread for hundreds of miles. On my 18th birthday I was going to inherit the rank of Tribe leader from my father, and then outsiders came and killed the entire tribe except for me. They burned the village to the ground, and Built this town on top of it. That was three long years ago..." Thumpet explained.

Fort came back into camp carrying an already butchered boar. He placed the meats on large flat stones and put them next to the fire to cook. These stones were obviously weigh too heavy for Jack or Molly to lift. Fort was much stronger than he looked, and he looked strong.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:09 pm
He simply nodded and kept facing the forward to the camp once there he laid her next to the fire and went to the bike trunk compartment and pulled out a first aid kit first grabbed the burn ointment "Richard Scan her" "Right away, Sir" the glove started glowing and a wide beamshot at Molly and went up and down her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 pm
Jack looked at the Boar meat "Big Kill" he then turned to the device on his glove waiting for Richard to finish  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:15 pm
Lee's ears went down and he moved behind the bar and pulled Thumpet into a big hug. "I'm sorry about what has happened to you." he said softly.

Molly blushed as she watched the beam and out of instincts she covered her chest and lower area with her arms. "What is that?" she asked cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 pm
A loud roar rang out as if something was being attacked. A large beast was being attacked by a black blur with swift movements and with one last roar the best fell over and the blur landed softly on the ground. "hmm....'Bigfoot' Jack, you've been hiding for far too long...." The person said as he brushed the dirt off of his coat and pulled out a cube before sucking up the beast into it. "Another pest gone..." He smirked as his yellow eyes gleame din the dark.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:22 pm
"This is Richard, he handles the technological things and planning for me as well as help in the medical. among other things" "Thank you, Master Jack for the compliments" I only speak truth and I still don't understand how you find that a compliment, now then your analysis "Yes sir"A holographic version of her appeared only she was naked "there are burn marks in these general areas along with some minor cuts, antibiodics are reccommended for the-" "Richard.... censor mode please I'm pretty she is not fond of what other things we can see" he had a slight pink on his cheeks but the same blank expression  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:26 pm
Molly's face became a deeper red. "You perverts! Do you do this to every girl you see?!" she yelled and tried to hide behind the bike in embarrassment.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:29 pm
"sigh" he tosses her the med kit "I assure you it was unintentional, though it looks like you don't believe so you can heal yourself then" he looks at the pot of hit rations and the pork meat, the pot wasn't donw yet so he went back to repairing his bike. Can't say I didn't like it though  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff