Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSE] Dawn of Defiance <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm
((Forgot one last roll for stealth ._. +5 = 15 to notice Talyn has force shenanigans afoot.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 am
"Wha... what?" He looked even more horrified as Lorn spoke, then fumbled and barely caught the hold-out pistol. "Bu-" his words cut off as he grabbed his head again. "Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up!" He looked at the group. "You... get me away... from station... I come... do work..."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:45 am
Talyn nodded "Yeah. Carry a carbine too if you want. Supressive fire is awesome from what I understand. I was planning on using two at once. I know it's a terrible idea but if you got the juice... I got three E-11's I can spare with my old E-5 too. You work with what ever you can get on the fringe though." He spoke in basic sighing at the end. While he was waiting on everyone else he had utility belts and ammo repeatedly draped over his shoulders. Awkwardly fumbling about as he loaded clips into the carbine.

Carefully examining the safety selectors on the #-11 blasters and the design. They were a bit different than his E-5.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 am
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Lowookar points at the Miraluka and bellows. "Guraaahhaagh!" He storms over to her, his hands twitching and fully prepared to draw his lightsaber. He hadn't learned much in his short time as a Padawan, but he had learned that those who used the Dark Side were grave enemies who could do a great deal of damage. "Gurarrr wook ruuuk shraawwr!" He declared.

{Translation for those who speak it. "Stay right there!" "You used the Dark Side. Explain yourself!"}
User ImageIn her best approximation of Shriyywook, Mir Eshke replied in a calm and level voice, which was particularly offputting due to the normal manner of Wookiee speech. "I don't particularly feel the need to. I use the Force, in whatever manner I must, to accomplish my goals. I saved your life there, kept those two from attacking you. I recommend you look into the true power of the Force if your only other recourse in a fight is to punch something ineffectually." She turned away from him and turned her attention to the other Force user.

"If you think those two were civilians, you aren't as perceptive to the Force as you should be. They were carrying blasters and were moments away from drawing them and taking fire if I hadn't intervened and prevented both of them from doing anything. You're also being remarkably base and petty, pulling everything you can off of their corpses. I hadn't realized decorum had reached the point where looting the dead was considered appropriate. Certain necessities, surely, but all that stuff? I mean, you can barely even support the weight of it all!"

{Taking 10 on Preception, +8. She clearly sees all the "Force shenanigans."}

"I wouldn't disagree that leaving sooner rather than later would be good. Lead the way." She moves to follow the mystery woman.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 pm
User ImageLowookar wasn't entirely sure what to make of the reply. It was actually incredibly frustrating, and also naturally full of the lies of the Dark Side. He dearly wanted to draw his lightsaber and prove he wasn't just an incompetent in combat, but he still wasn't ready to reveal it yet. He simply eyed the woman, and decided to back down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:09 pm
Garne poked his head out for the first time after the battle, and scurried up to the woman. In his broken version of Basic, he began to speak:

"Please...Garne no want be here...Garne follow..."  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm
Jaboo said something in Jawaese, but he finished it off by pointing at himself, then at the group, then making a gesture which seemed as if he was saying for the group to go. He seemed eager, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:32 am
((I don't think you can take 10 with an angry wookie in your face. The DC is really simple so either way >_> /shrug. This post is made presuming they take off out the back. If not I'll change the post accordingly but everyone as far as I know is trying to take off.))

Talyn looked back to her briefly. He decided for right now it wasn't the best time or place for confronting her. "They were drawing small hold out blasters. They very well could of been disarmed, or asked to surrender. Instead they (both) were smeared; that's a very dark resonance to create. Your justifications are very hollow and thin." He was following the mysterious woman's direction as he continued to rant, "Also I'd suggest not berating possible allies in the future when we're supposedly going to have to have each other's backs. Not that I think many of us have a say in the matter right now, but I imagine it's in our best interest to do so." He'd continue on out the back.

Besides his voice calmly rattling on it was deadly quiet. He kept his hands on his weapons. Placing the bags of makeshift weapons back on his utility belt at his waist. There was the occasional crunching as he stepped on something that was fragile left on the ground. It was a station so there was most likely just a service hallway in the back. His pack was indeed heavy but there was too much adrenaline to worry about it at the moment.

Checking both ways to make sure the coast was clear he stepped out, continuing, "One more thing if I seriously don't look like I can carry it, instead of remarking on it, maybe you should damn well try to help instead of trying to sound smart or moral!" He paused after having vented some frustration, "Sorry this is a bull s**t situation to have pushed on everyone... I should be mastering my emotions instead of this. Still... The heavy load is so that we can sell or armor up as needed. We're going to need the credits. If not 'we', 'I' will. Also we should decide on a comms channel we can speak on." He sighed.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm
Xylee follows the conversation with slightly wide eyes. She knew enough about the Dark Side from Zaile to be unsure of the Miraluka, but didn't really know what to say. I wish I had access to a computer. I'd really like to check some of these people out.

She moves to support the young woman who started it all, and starts helping her out. "My name's Xylee," she says. "I understand if you don't want to tell me your real name, but what can I call you for the moment?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:51 pm
{We're not in combat, the wookiee wasn't directly threatening me as far as I can tell. If the GM is opposed to it, however, then I'll roll. It just seemed unnecessary.}
User ImageMir Eshke gave as much of a bemused look as she could without visible eyes. "It seems to me that you could have attempted to bargain with the Clone Troopers as well, but you eagerly joined in the slaughter there. I was closer to the 'civilians' and I also could tell that they were about to join in the fight. I also only slew one of them. I attempted to make the other retreat, or at least be cowed by fear. Of course, since you're so concerned about being identified and tracked, any living eye witnesses would likely have been dealt with anyway."

At the suggestion she carry the gear, she shrugged. "No thanks. I recognize my own limitations, and I'm certainly not all that strong physically. I'm not terribly concerned about credits, certainly not so much that I would need to attempt to hawk illicit goods on some black market, and I don't know how to wear the armor, so putting it on wouldn't help.

"Perhaps, what I was suggesting, was that it was not vitally needed, and could easily slow us down. Do you actually know how to properly wear that armor? The time it took everyone to strip the corpses and put the armor on could have been used to beat a much hastier retreat. But, perhaps I misspoke. I have been away from so-called 'civilized' regions for quite some time and may be poorly understanding certain things."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:07 pm
Niknik would move towards Talyn and take some of the load. If he could, he would roll his eyes at Mir, who didn't seem to understand that the items could be useful in getting them away from any pursuit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:01 pm
User ImageLowookar rested his massive, furry hand on Zaile's... on the girl who looked like Zaile's shoulder in as best a reassuring manner as he could. He moved along close to her, feeling somewhat protective. The Miraluka was busy sniping at the human, and Lowookar sized him up too. They might be at each others' throats soon, and he wasn't sure who he'd be rooting for, really. But, for now, he'd just follow along. He mused that the Miraluka seemed to be the only one capable of understanding his language, though, so she might be more useful for a short time. Best to check, however. "Gruruuuruarrr?"

{Translation: Does anyone understand me?"  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 pm
"CHOO DOO!!!" shouted Garne, though no one seemed to understand his Ewokese. "We go far now. Problem solve later. We go...go...uhh...we call 'Gooka'..."

(Choo doo is "enough" in Ewokese, and Gooka is "shelter")

Garne was very concerned about the current state of affairs. He decided to stand over by the other cloaked figure that was slightly taller than he was and wait to see what would happen after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 am
After a moment of silence, for the most part letting the various races fight out their problems, Maya finally spoke when all seemed to be quiet. Although she did take any help offered to her with massive gratitude. "I... I thank you." Her voice still soft, and to a point, pained. "I know of a place where you can be safe....
"Or at the very least, moving so they cannot get you." She paused moving towards and starting down a passage way. "Just... try not to create more bloodshed on your way." The energy from earlier not lost as she walks, despite the slight limp on her left side.

From the hallway from which the original four troopers came from, the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard. From the number it's a good amount of Imperials. Reinforcements, no doubt. They'd be there in a few moments.

"Do hurry!"

For those whom would follow, she'd lead them down deep into the station. Along countless zigzags, and into a seemingly endless labyrinth of steel walls--to lose the Imperial troopers. Only to end in a guest room aboard the Sel Zonn Station. It was here that she'd find safety, a bed to sit on, a door to lock behind everyone, and a place to be safe for the moment.

The room itself was fairly quaint.Easily nothing that'd offer comfort for a long period of time due to the size--it barely being able to contain all beings as it was. Within there was a pair of double bunk beds on either side of the walls farthest from the door with what might be a Station-wide comlink'd (voice only) nightstand in between them. Probably for room service.
Being that these rooms were only made for a single night's stay there was no real place to house clothes. Just a desk, a table with a quad of chairs, and a bookshelf with some minor readings and pamphlets detailing what the Sel Zonn station offers.

"There... now that we're safe, I believe introductions and explanations are in order. My name is Maya. I work for the good Senator, Bail Organa of Alderaan as part of his personal security detail. Evidently working for a vocal opponent of the Empire flags you as troublemaker--and they wanted me off of here however they could. I wasn't on here for more than a few hours before they found me.
"I about to go on my way to the Deep Storage Bays, V14 to be exact, to recieve and store some valuable cargo. It was to be delivered to Senator Organna. But... I don't think I'm in any fit condition to go there. They know my face. But..." She shakes her head in defeat falling silent. "No... I couldn't ask that."

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm
Talyn situated himself in the safe house. Leaning against a wall as he listened to the briefing. Waiting patiently for her to finish, he replied in a cool manner about three points, "We need a ride, we need to get paid, and we need to know what we're delivering. Running the delivery gets us off the station and possibly to a senator who can pardon us or something for doing a favor. We get paid, we network, and we possibly take care of some soon to be warrants pending any imperial investigations. I didn't mean to face and speak for the group but I think that covers most of our concerns, right? I mean I know those are my concerns at least." He looked around himself briefly once more.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff