Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁| Strangling Cloud Forest |☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:16 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1360

A small frown creased Kein's brow as he felt Suzume coming from a long way off. Then smiled a bit as her signature became very fuzzy. She wasn't a fool and this fight would not be easy. She was one of the most skilled shinobi in the village and without a doubt one of if not the most skilled swordsmen in existence. However his smile faded as he formed a single seal. He knew she was going to try to end it fast. She was smart enough not to get into a long drawn out battle with him where his immense chakra would eventually define him the victor. His shunshin landed him upon a tree branch a few feet above her as she appeared right where he was. She was going for a decapitation. Well damn so much for an open casket. He placed his hand upon his katana ready to draw it at any instant. He wasnt a very good swordsman. But with his sharingan... he was a hell of a fast learner. His face was grim as he spoke," Suzume. Your a very dear person to me. Please do not make me fight you. If we fight, it wont be like our spars, one of us wont walk away." He flexed his muscles and his chakra roared around him. He would need every ounce of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 (475) ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

As much as she had hoped to end this quickly, deep down she knew that was not going to happen. Kein was a sannin, he excelled far beyond her own skills and was probably the most powerful shinobi in the world. Whenever they had sparred, he always ended it quickly and came out the winner. Yet the Raikage had sent her a letter, stating that all shinobi were to come back and help deal with Kein, who had turned his back on Kumo.

As the smoke dissipated, Suzume stood, sword drawn, she moved so that she could look up to him at a better angle. "Kein... you are one of the shinobi I respect the most. But did you in fact turn your back on Kumo? Did you not kill Anbu at the gate, like Cloud said he saw you do?" Honestly, she would have preferred that there was some sort of mistake and it would not have to come to this. It would be such a waste, and all for what? Some play at power? Because he disagreed with the Raikage?

"I am not just going to let you go on your way, you're going back, whether it's alive or dead."

OOC:

Techniques: Shearing
Simple :: A-Rank
The user, because of the large amount of training he or she has now completed, can now operate blades with such speed and ease that the air begins to shear along the edges of the weapons when they are used, extending their range by almost a foot on all bladed sides. This effect lasts for ten posts. 8/10

Chakra Used: 0

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1360

Kein hung his head, he didn't want to kill them but their deaths were a necessity. His hair fell about his head as he spoke," Their deaths were tragic. I wish I had not had to do that. But yes. I cannot stay but its not for the reason you think. Its not for some stupid power grab. If I wanted power I would have gone straight to the Raikage and killed her myself. I would have figured you had come to the same conclusion. I cannot exist under the rule of one who lets her best shinobi die alone. THAT I cannot and WILL NOT forgive. However out of respect to her and the shinobi of that village I decided to simply leave. Quit being a shinobi of Kumogakure. That way I wouldn't have to kill anyone. But now I have you. Please," The words fell from his lips pleadingly. He truly didn't want to kill her, but he couldn't go back. His sanity would surely shatter if he stayed there. He needed to start over in a new village far away from kumo.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

Best shinobi die alone... he had to be referring to Fuyu. From what Suzume had heard, the woman had been fighting on her own when she died. The other's words did tug at Suzume's heart, but she had a duty to her village. "You're a sannin, Kein, I've seen you move and fight. You could have simply knocked those Anbu unconscious instead of killing them. You could have just slipped away during the night and I doubt no one would have been the wiser until it was too late. You claim you don't want to kill anyone, but your poor choices have lead to the just that. You killed shinobi of Kumogakure and you're abandoning both your friends and your daughters. You can come back and plead for leniency, or we fight. It's your choice.

OOC:

The user, because of the large amount of training he or she has now completed, can now operate blades with such speed and ease that the air begins to shear along the edges of the weapons when they are used, extending their range by almost a foot on all bladed sides. This effect lasts for ten posts. 9/10

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1230

His head rose proud as his eye twitched. His voice was low and filled with hate," I will never bend my knee to one weaker than myself. No Uchiha had and no Uchiha ever will. I will gladly die to preserve that pride. My daughters are away from the village and on their way to somewhere safe. Far away from the Raikage and so disposed from her machinations. My children will grow to be far stronger than I am and I will not see them under her." Black flecks of flame sprouted around him as he took a deep breath. " So be it. You will die, and I will mourn your death." He pulled the black blade of his katana from its sheith with a prolonged slowness. Suzume wasn't stupid she wouldn't directly attack him while he held the high ground. Once his katana was free of its sheath he flipped it backward into a backhand grip. In his other hand a black ball slowly formed getting bigger and bigger until it was the size of his hand. The black ball threw off flecks of bright flame. (Katon : Honoo Rasengan) His face was blank. It was the only way to hide the sadness. He truly liked Suzume she was a close friend to him and could have been more. But now it as all dust in the wind as his chakra roared around him.

Technique Name: Katon : Honoo Rasengan
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description:
This jutsu is developed and altered from Kein's knowledge of the Rasengan due to him copying it from Fuyu. Kein first forms a normal Rasengan, then spews fire onto it, causing it to turn black and be surrounded by a ring of flames. If he hits the opponent, it will cause a blazing maelstrom of fire, reducing the victim to ashes. This rasnegan can be spun out to cause it to stream fire and eventually explode in front of the user causing a devastating explosion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

There really was not much more to say then, other than what Suzume felt she just had to blurt out. "Stubborn jackass! You're so concerned with your stupid pride, you don't give a damn about the consequences of your actions!" Loyalty to friends, to one's home and family, that should have been more important than pride. Otherwise without loyalty, it was just pointless, there would be no shinobi and no hidden villages. There were many things that could have been. Kein could have stayed, he could have retired, his daughters could have grown up happy in Kumo instead of now being forced into the proud, foolish lifestyle of the Uchiha.

With nothing more to say, Suzume prepared herself for what would undoubtedly be the toughest fight of her life. At this point, a straight on attack would be suicidal, she needed to get him down from the tree.

Rushing to the base, she quickly delivered two clean cuts that sliced through the wood, the first blow hitting low and the other hitting a couple of feet above it. A well placed kick would jar the tree enough so that it would begin to lean and fall, it would have to force Kein back to the ground. Unless of course every tree in the immediate area was leveled.

OOC:

The user, because of the large amount of training he or she has now completed, can now operate blades with such speed and ease that the air begins to shear along the edges of the weapons when they are used, extending their range by almost a foot on all bladed sides. This effect lasts for ten posts. 10/10

Twin Blade
Simple :: B-Rank
Due to the user’s strength, the air around the blade sharpens similar to the Extension technique. However, due to the user’s speed and proficiency with blades, the air blade hits after the actual blade with enough force to crack or shatter most blades.

Hydra Strike
Simple :: B-Rank
An enhancement of the Twin Blade. Instead of only one additional strike, the user can now launch several in a row without any loss in speed or power.

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1230

Kein quickly sheathed his katana as a smile crept upon his face. He slowed the chakra flow to his rasengan and it began to leak tongues of white hot flame. He grabbed the tree branch he was standing upon and leaned forward pushing off of it with an insane amount of speed slamming the rasengan into the ground next to Suzume. The resulting explosion was one that sent the whole forest rocking. As the shock-wave alone sent Kein soaring through the forest before tumbling a few times and slamming hard into a tree. He only imagined what it would have done to her and he knew it was coming. She would have been totally unaware of that particular part of the jutsu. Next came the inferno that quickly began to engulf a large portion of the forest. Oh yea that was worthy of its S-Rank designation. He got to his feet slowly as blood pooled from his mouth. He was bleeding internally from what though he didn't know. But he did know he needed medical attention fast. He cast his mind out away from suzume and began to feel for Haki once he found him he started walking in that direction with as much speed as he could muster.

[exit to outpost]
Technique Name: Katon : Honoo Rasengan
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description:
This jutsu is developed and altered from Kein's knowledge of the Rasengan due to him copying it from Fuyu. Kein first forms a normal Rasengan, then spews fire onto it, causing it to turn black and be surrounded by a ring of flames. If he hits the opponent, it will cause a blazing maelstrom of fire, reducing the victim to ashes. This rasnegan can be spun out to cause it to stream fire and eventually explode in front of the user causing a devastating explosion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

The other's speed was incredible, Suzume could barely follow Kein and he'd already gotten to the ground. Everything seemed to slow down, she could feel the pressure of the blast pressing upon her and send her flying. The red head smashed through various branched and even the trunk of a healthy tree before she slammed into a second and stopped. Suzume hit the ground hard after that, head head banging against the ground. The red head was motionless, face down on the ground, obviously knocked out cold as blood slowly flowed from her head. Both a leg and an arm were obviously broken, her left arm in particular was bent at an odd angle. The only saving grace from being so low to the ground was that she would not die of smoke inhalation and might survive if she was not burned alive.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 pm
In a blur Apollo had arrived within the confines of the Strangling Cloud forest, standing on a few branches while gazing downward at the destruction. No doubt was this Kein's doing, especially from the excessive havoc which was wrought. Using his Byakugan, the Hyuuga scanned the area once over before coming upon Suzume face down in the dirt, looking in pretty bad shape. "Did he have to be so rough?" The questioned was asked only to himself before the blonde was gone once more, standing over Suzume in seconds and picking her up into his arms with a blank expression. He had to get her back to cloud to be seen by a medical team and by now the blonde was sure Kein had probably left or was getting ready to exit. After making sure Suzume was alright Apollo turned, disappearing and heading off to Cloud. [Exit - Kumogakure]  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:12 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Paper swirled in the valley before pulling together and forming Dai. She looked around. "I'm here like you asked!" She spoke out to Kein where ever he might be hiding. She readied herself in case he decided to jump her. "It's just you and I, Kein, one last time." She spoke clearly into the valley. "We're gonna end this today."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 19,600 |
| Ryo: 8600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Title: Tracking
Information: Track down the suspect & keep an eye on them! If an assassination is in order, or information retrieval is needed, those will be counted as separate missions.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None

AC AWARDED - 1000

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Kien appeared in a bust of flame in a small clearing as he called out to Dai," Be careful of predictions Dai they have a trend for doing exactly what you dont want." He slowly began walking towards her as he continued," What makes you so sure you will defeat me Dai. What makes you think you CAN defeat me." He stopped a few dozen feet from her crossing his arms as his crimson eyes looked her over.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai turned and stared at him. "Nice to see you too." She crossed her arms under her chest and smirked at him. "You need a haircut. It's getting too long, Kein." She tilted her head up slightly. "I like taking my chances with you, Uchiha." She smiled. "You know that."

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Keins smile returned once more at her words as he said," Well according to you I will have more than just a hair cut to worry about. Besides I kinda like it long, somewhat regal. Furthermore its not really taking a chance Dai when you dont have a chance of living. You misunderstand me Dai, Im going to kill you, Im going to kill everyone you love, Im going to erase Kumo from the planet." His expression hardened as he spoke to her.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:41 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

"You think I don't know that?" She spoke out. Dai returned the same hard expression to him. "But...If giving up my life to save those I love. Even for a moment, stalling you would be worth giving my life up for my home. For my friends, my brother, the ones I hold dear." She unfolded her arms as her eyes stayed to his. "If delaying you is the last thing I do on this planet, protecting everything I know and love, well...then it will be worth it." Dai brought her fists up and continued her stare. "If there is one thing you taught me, it was to never back down from a threat that is endangering everything you love." Dai tightened her fists. The leather of her gloves made a squeezing sound. "And as I see it, you are a standing threat, Uchiha Kein."

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1495 ۞ Stamina : 1235

The taller mans face went blank as she spoke. Dai always did have a way of making him feel the things he thought he buried. The feelings he burned. Burn. Burning sounds good.. In that instant his chakra spiked as his hands raced though seal before he unleashed a large jet of continuous flame at her. Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ]. As he directed the inferno at his former apprentice, he couldnt help but feel a small ting of something.. what was it. Regret? Sadness? No he couldn't afford to let his resolve waiver.

Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ]
Official Description: Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the Shinobi uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff sides into molten piles of magma. Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three posts, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.
Guild Description: See official description.  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff