Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 pm
Manfread reluctantly used Kai to release himself from the genjutsu. Using his byakugan he located the paper things coming out of the Clones pockets.
"Not exactly sure what it is yet, but its coming from the Clone as I'd say its bad," he said load enough for all to hear. Run over and grabbing his sword Manfread looked over the paper trying to see what they were in greater detail.
"Give me a moment to get a closer it,” he said turning his byakygan to the actual paper and away from the fleeing clone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi eventually managed to get a good enough hold on her emotions to manage to Kai herself out of the genjutsu, almost reluctantly. She was still just a little bit blushy for the obvious reasons. But there was time to deal with that later. She got back up and tried to get her head back on straight. "What did I miss!?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

zeros images play through his senses quickly and The was sad to see them come to an end. If anything Zero was livid as the scene came to an end. He drew a single kunai from his pouch and shifted around the room to see the person that used his own genjutsu on him. It reminded him aside from his family he was alone and nearly broke, struggling to make a living in his line of work. His kunai held by the rin on the end of the weapon dangled on his finger. He went out the main entrance and climbed to a building close enough to cut off any routes that could be used for escape. He measured his distances carefully while applying a technique to his knife. He flicked it in his hand and a extension of his blade sprang into existence

○ Shearing
Simple :: A-Rank
The user, because of the large amount of training he or she has now completed, can now operate blades with such speed and ease that the air begins to shear along the edges of the weapons when they are used, extending their range by almost a foot on all bladed sides. This effect lasts for ten posts.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:11 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane appeared on the scene of the crime, he was outside and was there just in time to see the Omni clone come through the roof. It was one of those bastards again, this must be the one that had escaped, the San-clone, well at least, it used to be one. Akane smirked and pulled up his sleeves, the Fuuin tattoo was on his arm and it was for Thantas, his puppet. He bit his thumb and wiped the tattoo, with a poof of smoke the puppet appeared once more. Thantas came out of his chamber and with an explosive amount of power put out his arms. With only two fingers, he made the whole puppet clank and move. The puppet roared and then put out his arms. Akane grinned under his mask and put his hand in front of him all his fingers out. He then closed his hand into a fist and like a command, scrolls dropped from each arm and arms shot out. The arms went through the air like torpedo's and went for the Omni clone that was exiting. Akane maneuvered the arm's with ease with only one hand, dodging all that was not meant to be hit. This was Akane the puppet master of all Sunagakure.

Theme Music :: Epic Entrance and Battle Music!
Chakra Lvl :: 155c - 30c = 125c
Jutsu's :: Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One) - Rank D, Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art) - Rank C
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 am
Al moved away, back towards a nearby stairwell. With this many shinobi, trying to rush in through the small hole it had left was near-suicide, therefore he would wait for it to burst out on whichever floor it decided, then launch his attack. At the least, he would be able to keep an eye on it while it moved...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Unable to see the attacks around him due to the continued black out genjutsu, the 4-way clone let loose his airborne papers' explosive properties as San's iron hands came up to grab him. Distorted from the multi-storied blast, the kunai would be redirected & hands would fail to grasp him but would succeed in swatting him high into the sky, flipping end over end in quite the brutal fashion. Those still on the first floor of the building would be protected from the concussions by the building itself (& one small iron dome), but those directly following him up through the holes & those just outside the building would feel the heat & sudden wall of air slamming past them. Reaching the climax of its ascent, the clone's body would begin to fall straight back down, unconscious. The remainder of 1 full set of Tenketsu would be his body's trail as a comet's tail, his body shrinking as the Oni's abilities slipped away.

Items Used :: Paper Bombs
Omni-Clone :: 4-way 3-way

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:38 pm
Before Manfread could get a good analysis the paper exploded.
“... Yup it is explosive, avoid it if possible,” he said to San and anyone one who was listening. Manfread watched as the clone suddenly fell to the ground.
“Genin cover me we need to seal it while we have the chance,” he shouted, prioritizing capture as the main objective Manfread's was running forwards. He would swiftly jump slightly above it and attempt to pin it to the ground with a Hourakushou (cave in palm) before any of the Genin decided to make things worse by exploding it before San could preform a seal. Besides the only one he would let make things worse was Manny himself, intending to 'shield' it with his body if necessary, or restrain it with more force while San prepared the seal. All while praying none of the others thought it would be a good idea to throw in some friendly fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San's fast reflexis caught on as the man was blown sky high, and allowed him to save reach out and magnetically catch the kunai to change their trajectories. Using his powerful influence over magnetic fields, he was able to press and hold on agaisnt the explosion, and followed the falling enemy. Once manny had pounced the enemy, San used that moment as a destraction to propell the kunai with Ganchou's chakra seal and Danzo's first seal to hit the body, ceasing movement. His biosense told him that the figure was indeed unconcious, so they had precious moments to seal and move the figure.

Bursting forward with great speed, aided by manny playing his part well, the ninja ran forward quickly while speaking. His voice rang out with a "please listen to me buddy we cant ******** this up right now" kind of tone.

"Manny! Keep holding the thing down until i say move. when i do, you need to get the ******** off of it...."

The ninja bit his thumb drawing blood. Hopefully the Hyuuga knew he was about to perform a summoning technique. Best to get out of the way......

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::1015
Jutsu's Used :: magnetic control of kunai. 1 kunai still remains (danzo second)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 am
After being knocked back down a hall from the concussive burst of air, Al stood a little woozily, and made his way to the roof. Seeing that San and Manny were taking control of the beasty, he decided to secure the area, as it was. After a quick look around to make sure no one else was nearby, he gently slapped a wall, directing his chakra out around the building. Pillars of Shakuton chakra rose into the air in a circle around the building, cutting off any escape from the building's roof, entrances, or exits. "Area secure!" he called out, drawing a kunai and slowly advancing to meet San and Manny at the clone.

240/270
Extreme Steam Prison ((B))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi chased after Manny, stopping once she realized he already had it pinned. She moved her field of vision to rest firmly on on the clone. Seeing only one full set of Tenketsu left active. She thought this might be important somehow, so she might as well make herself useful. She turned to San. "It's only got one set of Tenketsu left active, so it's probably quite weak right now." She then quickly backed back up, moving closer to San so she could keep him better informed in case she could see anything important.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:26 pm
A cat the size of several people landed outside the building with a heavy thud. It looked around at the surroundings before its tail seemed to unfold into a large seal. The wall of air did not cause the creature to even flinch and shifted not a hair of its stone-like coat of fur. If a Byakugan-user were to observe the creature, he or she would see what looked like a disorganized jumble of Chakra bubbles with no direct connections between them.

"Oi!" a Bast clone bellowed at the building as she walked toward the cat. "Get that thing out here if it's still alive!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

((was already on that, but was going to have AandOE post first. guess i gotta reply))

Giving the command of manny to move, San slammed his hand onto the omni clone and worked a reverse sumoning jutsu on. They would arrive in the center of the holding cell/interregation chamber/containment room. Quickly runnin to the opposite side of the wall, San propelled the last kunai with Danzo's second seal on it to just touch the now discombobled captive. using the barrier seal, and the advance barrier arts, San created a box around the figure in the center of the room with the orders "only living Suna ninja can pass through." San called Six over the bonds golem.

"Six, we have the omni clone in custady. its in VOID containment cell 314. B4. Other orders, or wait for your arrival."

Inbetween the two multiple seals, the S+ level cube, and the ski ski rock underneath...hopefully they would be able to contain the enemy.....

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:47 pm
Manfread's Byakugan made him the perfect person to pin this thing down. Having a near 360 degree line of sight he watched his surroundings like a hawk, as soon as San came in with his summoning technique Manfread would open the First Gate. Dodging his friend/ master/ squad leader, by less then a foot at the last moment by flipping over him “Reverse Free Whilly style” he jetted away. With his speed he should be able to avoid getting caught in the cross fire (this time). As long as all went well he would skid off to the side, on two hands leaving a slight trail of dust. Up in a hand stand he would slowly lower his legs and stand up right.
“Thats a big kitty,” Manfread said walking over to San, “So can I kill it? Or what's the mission?”

((Kaimon 1/5 until withdrawal))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm
San replied over the comm set.

"At your desgression manny. and please remember to use it. Your a chunnin now...."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:08 pm
“Old habits die hard San-sensai,” Manfread said with a big smile as he was walking forwards, “Here kitty, kitty,”
With a sudden burst of speed he would be right in its face and with a mighty Shoushitsu (rising knee) he would try to slam his knee into its chin. Then swiftly bringing his fist down unto the Cat's head as it was driven up, he would then use haiken to try and break the bones in its skull. No reason to prolong the combat especially since he was on a Kaimon time limit.

(((Haiken 10 Chakra 300/325))
((Kaimon 2/5 until withdrawal))  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas