Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

"Aww, that's nice Lucy thought looking over at the guitarist and the new girl. She'd blustered by the man so fast she probably should have helped him with his strings. But at least he'd made a friend this way.

Smiling Lucy picked up her band aid and the spray version of Polysporin. She came out from behind the counter and smiled at the girl and the guitarist.

"Getting all sorted out?" she asked cheerily.

"I brought back that band-aid I promised" she set the Polysporin on the table and crouched down in front of the guitarist.

"I hope the napkin won't stick on," she mused and touched his tuning hands so he'd better offer them up. "Your playing was good before" she continued on "Your finger won't bother you for having a band aid will it?" she asked.

in the sky…

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to say
MAD // WORLD

Bryce finished his application and glanced to see how Ash was doing. It seemed she was doing well now--with the blind guitar player there. He smiled lightly, seeing they obviously had a connection. He sighed a bit longingly and glanced to Misery.

When people run in circles it’s a very very
MAD // WORLD

Bryce Barron

gaaras and milk

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm
vampire_aribelle
Oh my. A lot has happened. Can someone please fill me in?

-Lesseee....
it's mostly just been character interaction.
A few new people have been introduced and are talking. Umm... Roanan is a blind guitarist that was playing in the cafe a little bit ago, before his string broke. I'm not really all that sure about what more.-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:13 pm
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

Misery glanced over her shoulder and her eyes caught Bryce's. Quickly looking back at Marcus, she waited patiently.

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Roanan paused. Hmm...we'll think of something as we go along, then." He said with a smile. He jumped a bit when the waitress came about. Due to the noise in the cafe, he didn't hear her coming. "Oh, yea, string's good to go. And I should be fine with a band-aid. Luckily it is on left hand, not my strumming hand." He removed his hand from the guitar and held it out, as if waiting for the band-aid to be dropped in his hand. "It wouldn't be the first time I've had to play with some cut or some sort."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel smiled slightly, seeing his smile. She was warming up; there were people that were nice here, apparently. She took a sip of her tea, glancing over to Bryce for a moment. His question...would she come back? Well, after these last few events, she knew she would. There wasn't any question about it. She sighed; she would have to begin school here tomorrow - that would be tough. At least she had somewhere to go to relax, do her homework...and she knew these people would be kind.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 pm
-nudge-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 pm
Nicolas kept on reading and sipped another sip of his green tea. he looked around the cafe "I dont know anyone here" he said then he shook his head and kept on reading his book.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:09 pm
Thanks TOM!

"When I rule the world, I'll plant flowers."

Ezra took his coffee and sat down in a corner some-what by the man that broke his guitar string. He overheard what they were talking about and wanted to jump in the conversation, but only glanced at the girl talking to the guitar player to see if she would notice his and include him in. " Patients, Ezra. That's what mom would say." He wondered if the others would think he was slightly mad in the head, most sane people doesn't talk out loud to themselves.

"When I rule the world, I'll have SNAKES!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy took the guitarists hand and flipped it over so she could put the band-aid on. The three years of nursing school she'd actually managed to finish stuck with her and showed up at the oddest of times.

She peeled the paper off the sticky strips of the band-aid and covered the cut nicely. She closed the ends over and around his finger, the four points locking each other in place.

"Okay try bending" she said releasing his hand and looking up at him.

She pushed her hair over her shoulder and smiled at the boy with glasses, he was watching the guitarist with interest. She'd bet her tip money he knew about music too. Or at least listened to a lot of it. Hopefully the two would get along.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm
Roanan bent his finger and smiled. "Perfect." He strummed again and played a little tune that he first learned just to make sure he was set. Pausing, he heard a voice behind him. He cocked his head over to where he heard the voice and said, "Hey, I'm not sure what you said over there, but that's not important. You have any suggestions as to what to play?" He asked, his cheery smile returning to his face as he played a bit, waiting. "I know I'm not the best, but I can try if I know the song." He said, fingering the guitar strings.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 pm
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy looked quizzically up to Roanan, as she hadn't heard anything, but looking over his shoulder she saw Ezra, or 'the boy with glasses' as she knew him so far. Catching on she prompted him " So you know any? Songs I mean." she reached behind Roanan to scoop the band-aid wrapper and the napkin off the table.

She thought she'd get the guitarist a drink, and wondered if he liked pink lemonade. She sure did. And if he didn't, he could always say so, and she'd be glad to get him something else.

Smiling at Ezra she nodded her head towards Roanan, as if to say "Come suggest something" before heading off to the counter to wash her hands and fill a tall glass cup with light pink lemonade.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm
"When I rule the world, I'll plant flowers."

Ezra looked over at the guitarist." Do you know L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N by Noah and the Whale? It's a great song from a great band."Ezra smiled and thought the guitarist would smile back." If you don't, I could play it some. I play a little guitar myself, but I'm not very good." He looked over at the girl with black hair and said." What are your names? I'm Ezra Reddicks." Ezra stuck his hand out to the girl, than the guitarist.

"When I rule the world, I'll have SNAKES!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 pm
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy set the lemon wedge on the edge of the glass and dropped the ice cube with a cherry encased inside into the pretty pink liquid.

Misery did think of the neatest things. Next was a cube with a swirl of lemon zest and another cherry cube. Turning the glass she picked up a coaster and carried the creation over to the guitarist's table.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 pm
Roanan paused. It sounded familiar. "I think I know it. Lemme try a bit." He fingered the guitar a bit, the song coming to him as he played. "Ah, too bad I don't have a singing voice. Or a drummer." He chuckled as he picked away, letting his fingers do the rest of his talking. He closed his milky eyes and ended up playing into a different song, his mind wandering. "I'm Roanan," He said, playing away. Had he seen the other boy's hand, he would've probably shaken it. But, he kept strumming away.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff