Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Event: GraphicBoard City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm
☽ • Locke • ☾
-May fortune smile upon you-

User Image

Locke frowned as he saw all the hostile digimon, it was surprising to him to see digimon so mean to humans. He made sure to keep Demios close fearing that with his attitude he might get into more trouble than he could handle. He frowned as he saw all the powerful digimon so many tamers had, he had to admit he wasn't sure how much help he would be. However, when Kyo mentioned that he and Kyo could handle these wimps he tried to smile a bit, but it was obvious he was nervous. He nodded though in agreement "You're right Kyo, we can't just let them hurt innocent people and digimon" He said sounding more confident. He looked around not sure what exactly they could do. Demios then flew from Locke's arms and landed on the ground "So Kyo whats the plan?" He asked. Locke frowned not entirely sure what the two of them could do.

DemiosUser ImageArtemisUser Image PhantomUser Image

[Enter from Digimon Colosseum]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm
Danz Rukio

User Image
Danz looked up at the amount of digimon that had been blow up from Kimiroga's attack. He admired how the maneuver had linked up with more of the falling digimon. "Alright... that gives me an idea." He said as he looked down at the monochromon that he had been riding on. "What if we light up the skies with a massive explosion of Giromon?"

"Sounds like a rather intense display... I like it." The Monochromon remarked as she continued to run through the streets of tamers and Giromon.

"Pardon me for being the pessimistic realist, but won't that end in a rain of fire on the city?" Paramiere, the guilmon, spoke from within Danz's D-power. "What goes up, must come down... basic physics that you humans have brought to this world."

"I... I didn't think about that." A metaphoric sweatdrop slid down the back of Danz's head as he realized how his recklessness could end up laying waste to the entire city. "Glad we got you, right?"

"Aww, what a party pooper." Monochromon looked back in an attempt to see Danz, but the shelf of armor that flared off her pale face prevented that from being even remotely possible. Still she continued to look, taking here eyes off the path and the person that was approaching them...

Luckily, Danz decided to look ahead an noticed that they were about to hit someone that didn't look like a giromon. "VOID... LOOK OUT!!!" He blurted out quickly, pocketing his digivice and grabbing a hold of Monochromon's head to keep from being flung off in the abrupt halt.

As one would expect, when a train gets moving it would be rather hard for it to stop. The monochromon would slam its forelegs into the ground to bring itself to a stop in time. The ground below would be torn by the very force of this armored digmon, knocking rocks and tiling into the scenery around them. Luckily, out of the few that bounced back they would hit the digimon's armored head and bounce off, not reaching the tamer that road along side.

Danz would be rather furious as they stopped and would peer over monochromon to yell at the person. "HEY!? THAT'S THE BIG... Idea?" He would slowly notice that the object was no longer there and then be turned by some unknown person, asking if his digimon could fly. "Umm... as far as flying goes, you might want to find someone else, but we got your firepower. Who are you and what are you planning?" He would ask. Out the severity of the situation, he would over look the rudeness of this individual and mark this first impression as one led by hysteria.

The Tyrannomon that had trailing behind them, shooting fire at the pursuing giromon was run up to the side of Monochromon and look down at the boy that was standing beside Danz with hands on his shoulders. "Who is this guy?!" He would ask in a booming voice, fit for a digimon of his height.

Paramiere would speak up from within the digivice. "He is a member of one of the guard teams and one of the people banned from the digital world post-Guard Teams foundation." The voice of this digimon would come from within Danz's pocket. "Nonetheless, he has a plan... probably a good one, we should go along with it."

User Image ==>KimirogaUser Image :ll: VoidUser Image :ll: Stored
User Image 9/10<{ Tamer Strength, All Freeze, Weapon Shop, Antylamon, Miracle Water}>

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image
"If we head for the future..."

Kazu Matsumoto

"...Then we can be forgiven for the past."

As Kazu's combo attack wiped out a massive section of Giromon, another wave fell in to take their place.
"Damn it! They just don't stop!"
Buraimon, Ex-Veemon and BanchoLeomon landed next to Kazu panting. The sheild and lances faded as the card power evaporated.
"Darn... They were helpful."
"I know, definatly a help against those things."
Kazu grimaced as the swams of net guardians buzzed around the city. The lights from colliding Giromon in the air lit up his face. Suddenly there was a hand on his shoulder. Kazu wheeled round, fist raised.
"Woah! Oh Kaizer! Jeeze you scared the crap outta me!"
Kazu's words were lost on the guy as he explained his intentions. A grin spread across Kazu's face as he listened, he nodded to Kaizer and patted him on the shoulder.
"Count me in! Any plan is a good plan at the moment!"
Kazu took off, his three Digimon in close tow behind him. As he dove and weaved his way through the streets Kazu finally laid eyes upon Draco. A strand of doubt laced it's way through his mind. Draco had taken the Digi-Memories and become NEO, all those years ago. Seeing what he was doing now, Kazu had no choice but to accept he was trying to help.
"Yo! Draco! Word on the street is that you need some help! Well we're all ears mate!"
Screeching to a halt besides Draco and Danz Kazu pushed the glasses back up his nose as he nodded hello to his fellow Gold Hawks members.
"Buraimon and Ex-Veemon can fly, and I've got this for BanchoLeomon"
Kazu whipped out the "Fly Away" Digi-Card and showed it to Draco, his three Digimon backed up behind him and nodded greetings.
"I take it we're planning one bugger of a fireworks show eh?"
Kazu smiled devilishly as the light from an exploding Giromon bounced off his glasses.
" 'Cause if that's the case, just call me Guy-Friggin'-Fawks!"

[[Card Points Remaining: 8/10]]

"And even when everything seems useless, a ray of hope will pierce through the darkness and light your way."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:14 pm
Draco was grinning widely, he had just gotten two more people to join his plan. "Something like that." He replied to Kazu. "But with a little less fire." The purple haired tamer probably had enough at this point. He turned back to Danz. "But that isn't the point, we need to go now. You and Guy-Friggin'-Fawks follow me." He turned, running off towards the square he had pointed out to the other tamers before.

As he reached the area, he climbed up onto one of the benches there, in fact the very one he was resting on before. Looking out at the tamers he had managed to gather. "OK everyone! We are going to clear the sky, and pull all these Giromon out of the city in one massive blast! Or to be more accurate Tornado." Above him Infinity and Chaos were floating, the BlackWarGreymon and BlackWarGreymonX looking down at the tamers below them. "With the power of Black Tornado, amplified with your own abilities we can cover the city with wind and it should suck them into the air, where we just need to set one off, and we can destroy them all!"

At Draco's words Chaos and Infinity looked at each other, nodding as they started their part of the plan. The two of them started to spin together as they flew up into sky, starting to spin as they collected dark energy from the atmosphere itself, coating themselves in the energy, waiting for more digimon to add to their power.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 am
There was a huge explosion as Growlmon's pyroblast made contact with the Giromon. But then three more of them flew directly at Growlmon. He swung his tail around to bat away the first two away but the third came from behind and swung his chainaw into Growlmons back.
"Garghhhhh."
He reached behind him, grabbed the Giromon and threw it into the air. As it came down Growlmon thrust his claw into the air.
"Growl Claw!"
The Giromon got impaled on the end of Growlmons claw. It then got enveloped in Data and reverted to a Digitamer.

Rei clutched his eye in pain, the digivolution had been a bit too much.
He looked around for Growlmon and saw him tusling with two Giromon. Growlmon grabbed the one clutching onto his head and threw it away while he turned round and slashed another one, which expolded knocking Him back.
"Rahh, there's too many of them!"
As he said that three more leaped at him.
(Damn, I can't pyro blast them or it'll damage the city too much, but if I fight them one to one they'll eventually get the better of me.
He leaped at the first one and slashed it across the face. This reverted it to a digitamer, but it's two friends grabbed onto Growlmon. More came and grabbbed onto him until you couldn't see Growlmon but a pile of Giromon. One Giromon stood in front of the pile. It held out it's hand... which had a bomb in it.

Rei saw this.
"No!"
With his left hand he grabbed his digivice. Digisoul formed around his other hand, Rei then brought his digivice two his arm and the digisoul flowed in.

From the gaps in the pile white light shone out. The pile grew.
"RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Wargrowlmon burst out the pile sending Giromon everywhere. The one that had been holding the bomb threw it, Wargrowlmon caught it between his fingers, and flicked it back.
"PLASMA BLADES."
The Giromon leaped ad him, as they did Wargrowlmon swatted them aside with his large blades.
He trudged over to Rei and held out his arm and Rei jumped onto it and ran up it onto his shoulder.
"Nice save buddy."
"YOUR WELCOME."
"I'm right here you don't need to shout."
"SHOUT? I'M WISPERING."
"But? Never mind."
Wargrowlmon opened up his chest.
"ATOMIC BLASTER!"
But as the chest compartment opened The Giromon flew into it. They then exploded. Warrowlmon flew backwards and fell on his back.
"Wargrowlmon?"
Wargrowlmon's eyes closed then reopened Red!
He got up and started running through the Giromon hacking them down.
He then activated his thrusters and began to fly up. His plasma blades activated. He then flew down fist first and punched the ground.
The shockwave digitamered the closest Giromon then knocked the rest into the air.
"Holy crap."

User Image

SU Blue rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

With the effect of Power Boost wearing off, Bluemeramon slows down to a stop, and surveys his handiwork. Countless Giromon are now frozen solid, but countless more keep falling from the sky. He is caught with his guard down as a Giromon he hasn't noticed lobs a bomb at him from behind. All Bluemeramon knows his that he is suddenly hit in the back with a concussive force. The flames engulfing his body are no problem. He is much hotter than them, but the blow slams him into a building. he crashes into a shop window, and flares up angrily. That had been a cheap shot. What was worse, it hurt allot. He spots his assailant, and staggers up. "You call that hot? I'll give you hot!"
Sadly the explosion has caught the attention of other Giromon in the area, and they all start to converge on him. Unknown to him, he is about to be deleted.
Alex, puts pressure on Chirinmon's sides, directing him to go faster like a horse. They are almost right above Bluemeramon, and have a much better view of the situation than he does. "This is getting really bad. We just don't have the ability to safely remove these things." Chirinmon is forced to take evasive action as falling Giromon threaten to fall on them. His speed is impressive enought that he can accurately dodge, and kick and slash them away before they can reach the ground, but just as Bluemeramon can't deal with them all, Chirinmon certainly couldn't keep them all from making landfall, but he gives it a try, desperate to do something.
Alex is being continually jerked in all directions as Chirinmon moves. He almost loses his grip a couple times too. There is no way they can make it to Bluemeramon's side this way, and even if they did, what could they do? But Alex has an idea. They couldn't help him, but Alex could make it so that he could help himself. "Chirinmon, I need you to trust me." he pauses as Chirinmon enters a steep dive, catching a Giromon he had missed, and continues as he levels off. "I can't help him from up here, but you have to stay and keep fighting." He glances back down to Bluemeramon. The flame digimon is starting to be surrounded. It wouldn't be long now. So, Alex leaps off of Chirinmon's back before the holy beast can object.
The air is cold as he falls, but he doesn't waste time with that. Time is of the essence. He remembers that Terriermon always prides himself with his ability to survive, and Alex is determined that all his digimon, his friends, could share in that pride. He fishes his digivice from his pocket. The ground is looking frighteningly close now, and he is reminded of the time when he and Ghoulmon were shot out of the sky and free-fell almost to their doom, but there isn't any Ghoulmon here to cushion his fall this time. Just Bluemeramon. Which is exactly why he has to make this count. Drawing the digivolution modifier card and another he swipes them both one at a time through the digivice. "Double card slash! Digivolution, Power Throne..Activate!" User Image
Bluemeramon can see now that he is surrounded, and there are no escape routes. "Crap. Didn't see this coming." It's amazing how he can still keep a lazy smile on his face in the face of death. He never told anyone that the reason for his smile it that Alex couldn't. It was such a grim reality that his tamer couldn't just be happy all the time that he wanted to help somehow. So, he smiles. He smiles because there are those that can't. Those that have lost the will to smile. He always assumed that if he kept smiling, Alex would find his again someday. He was happy to see Alex smile again in the presence of friends, but that isn't enough. If he lets these Giromon win and delete him then Alex will stop smiling, and like hell that is going to happen. He isn't going to let them take away his tamer, no, his friend's smile so soon after it seems like he's recovered it.
Bluemeramon flares up as bright and hot as possible. "Bring it on!!!"
The Giromon surrounding him throw their bombs, and the result is a huge explosion and blinding golden light. The Giromon, too close, are deleted by the huge shock wave.
A massive figure seems to be standing in the middle of the light, but all that can be seen is it's black silhouette. A smaller person is perched on its shoulder. as the smoke clears, where Bluemeramon once stood, a different digimon has taken its place. The human, Alex who had been perched on Boltmon's massive, green shoulder jumps off and lands on the ground next to him. "You were really going to take all of those bombs yourself?"
Boltmon, encased in a thin golden aura from the Power Throne modifier card shrugs. You can't see it behind his mask, but he is still smiling. "I could have taken them. More importantly, what the hell were you thinking, jumping from that height?" Alex, too relieved to care shrugs as well. "Heroes do that right? Stupid things that end up having great results. Thanks for catching me by the way."
Boltmon chuckles at Alex's words. "What hero needs others to save him?"
Alex replies in kind. "The good ones. You should probably get back to fighting. You should have no problem with those Giromon now."
As he says this, there are already more Giromon pouring in from all over, but thanks to Chirinmon's valiant efforts, very few from the sky.
Boltmon puts his right hand forward, and a great axe materializes into his hand. "I'll get to it then!" Boltmon rushes the nearest group of Giromon, brandishing his beloved Battle Tomahawk. With the added boost from Power Throne as well as being a mega now, the Giromon stand no kind of chance as they are flung far in all directions by the powerful digimon.
Alex lets out a held breath he didn't know was there and sinks to the ground, exhausted. He just barely prevented the worst from happening, but with the adrenaline rush leaving him, he's totally drained.
Chirinmon, above centers his attacks and movements around Alex's position to ensure no Giromon will fall near him. His own digi-heart had been pounding as he watched the boy plummet to the ground. He's relieved it worked out, but doesn't falter in his deadly dance in the sky.
Alex doesn't get as much rest as he would have liked though, because as he looks up to check Chirinmon's progress he overhears someone shouting a plan. He can't figure out who the speaker is, but the plan sounds good. Alex hopes he won't mind someone else joining in. He waves his arms frantically to get Chirinmon's attention.
Fresh from delivering a vertical slash down the middle of a Giromon Chirinmon's eyes catch Alex doing something on the ground. Being so focused on the Giromon, he hadn't been paying attention to anything else. He descends to Alex and lands in front of him, a quizzical look in his eyes.
Luckily for Chirinmon, Alex blurts out what he overheard almost as soon as he lands. "Okay, I get it. I'll go help them then, but you need to get Boltmon and get out of harm's way." With that, he takes off again and heads for the growing tornado. Now that he sees it, everything clicks into place for him. He knows what he has to do. "Knowledge of Swift!" His speed increases ten fold, creating many afterimages of his passing. By joining the two Blackwargreymon of varying types in their vigorous spin, the tornado grows larger and faster. Chirinmon pushes himself hard to add as much strength as possible.
Alex, back on the ground debates on what he should be doing now. He decides his best option is to find the origin of the voice he heard earlier. Alex hates to tear Boltmon away from his fun, but he couldn't have him getting caught in whatever he is helping create. "Boltmon! I need you over here!"
"Tomahawk Steiner!!" The monster digimon yells as he cleaves another Giromon in half, but is forced to pause as he hears Alex beckoning him. He points his battle axe at another group of Giromon who he had meant to go after next, "You are so lucky." and double backs to meet up with Alex. "This better be good. I'm missing a great game of whack-a-mon."
The joke is a good one, but Alex takes no notice. "Listen, some guys and Chirinmon are forming a huge tornado over the city. There going to suck up every Gyromon in the city."
Giromon stamps the butt of his axe on the ground. "Sounds like fun, but what's that got to do with me?"
Alex sighs and wonders if Boltmon never sees the bigger picture on purpose. "If we are in the way when the tornado is formed, we'll get sucked in too, and once those Gyromon go boom, so do we."
"Oh..Well, in that case.." He grabs the back of Alex's hoodie, and pulls him up and onto his shoulder. "Let's get good seats for the show."
The grin is still there, Alex can tell even if he can't see it. It makes him wonder why he was always smiling. He decides to ask him later.
Boltmon took up a rapid pace moving to where Alex directed him. Alex is pretty sure he's found the spot when he sees a group of tamers all in the same general area. He recognizes Kazu, Brian, a boy he may know from the academy, and...and NEO. Well, not NEO, but the boy who had become NEO. Alex thinks his name may have been Draco. Personally Alex wants to give this guy a wide berth, but it is obvious to him now whose voice he'd heard. Alex directs Boltmon to Draco, and then drops off his shoulder. Draco's eyes are on the sky, so Alex surmises that the two Blackwargreymon are his. "Those two, in the air. Are they yours?" Good, he found a topic of interest that would allow him to get a feel for the situation. He can't help but want to run at the first sense of danger. After all, this boy was at one time the most powerful force in the digital world.

{cards: digivolve, miracle ruby, power throne, virus buster, power boost CP:8/10}
♩♪♬♭

User Image  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am
Danz Rukio

User Image
The dragon tamer was somewhat apprehensive of this mysterious tamer with a plan, but figured it would be wise to follow. He nods and takes after Draco on their way to the center of the city. He looks up at the statue of Fangloumon and admires how it is unscathed despite all the chaos going around them. "I wonder if the real Fangloumon is watching over us now?" he'd ask absentmindedly.

"Probably not." The guilmon would answer back.

Danz chuckles at the comment. No matter the negativity, she was probably right. He thought back to Omnimon's words and how we weren't supposed to be here. He had only been here for what he figured to be a few months and having that knowledge thrust upon him was a bit of a rude awakening. He looked over to Draco and remembered how Paramiere called him for what it was a refugee to the old world and then looked over at the boy with pointy shades. "Omnimon said the same thing about him to." He would be speaking to himself, still riding on top of his Monochromon. "We'll deal with this later, I suppose." Shaking away the thought, he looked up at the two spinning dragon digimon. "Well at least he's one of us, right?"

"A dragon user? I suppose, though I doubt he knows the language." Paramiere would speak out to Danz, killing off the idea before it had time to bloom in Danz's mind. "Best save that for later, no one here speaks it anyways."

"Kill joy..." Void would chim in, having listened to their entire conversation. "So what's the plan?"

"From the looks of it, Draco is making a tornado and needs us to amp it up." He responds. Danz looks back up at the two spinning digimon.

"Not the smartest idea, but I suppose it beats running around and blowing them up." Guilmon's voice could be heard chuckling from within the digivice. "Rather than let them blow up on their own and take the city... we're going to do it all in one fell swoop... seems like the ways of the old world still exist."

"Wait... What?!" Both Danz and Void would comment in unison.

Kimiroga, the Tyrannomon would tower over the group of tamers and digimon. Bespite his size, he wouldn't feel too awkward because he was used to being the tallest. His eyes would be focused on the two spinning digimon above him. "Wow... I wonder if I'll be able to fly one day." He'd say, completely oblivious to the conversations going on below him.

User Image ==>KimirogaUser Image :ll: VoidUser Image :ll: Stored
User Image 9/10<{ Tamer Strength, All Freeze, Weapon Shop, Antylamon, Miracle Water}>

Aeternal777 rolled 5 20-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 17, 9 Total: 39 (5-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm
((Consider THIS Temp's draw...first time I did it I got four 12's...I didn't know what to do with four 12's cry ))  

Aeternal777

GrandMaster Draco_Lord rolled 5 20-sided dice: 16, 14, 9, 15, 9 Total: 63 (5-100)

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 pm
((Draco's First Roll, cause might as well give this a fair chance and take full advantage of it.))

Cards Obtained
Detonate, Field Tornado, Goburimon, Call of the Dead, Goburimon  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:36 pm
"This world is lost in itself...from itself...a corpse of what it was and a skeleton for what it could be...

===A TEMP Ω===
User Image

<<"A !DRAW! Ω" fire crystal, rainbow disk, spirits of nature, sacred fruit, fungus cruncher>>

Temp witnessed the dragon warrior's begin to build up their power, preparing a final attack that would, hopefully, rid the city of each Giromon and hopefully end this crisis.

"Well, we just simply can't go on without helping out a little I think! Let's try something new Ashu!" Temp reached for the cards again, sifting through each of them until he found to specific ones. He brought out his D-Arc and scanned the Giromon one more time. Vaccine type, excellent. Temp swiped the two cards through the scanner and let the sparks fly.

"DIGIMODIFY! Rainbow Disk, Fire Crystal! Activate!"

Ashu became coated with a rainbow aura before it finally rested upon the color blue. With the one modify card effectively giving him and attribute advantage over the living chainsaw massacre mines, he would make use of the other card's power bonus now as he began to glow bright red. "Here goes nothing!!!" With one mighty beat of his wings, he sent an unreal amount of wind and gravitational force towards the platoon of Giromon he was fending off, blowing them all back up into the sky and towards the tornado like attack that Infinity and Chaos had begun to build up.

"Heck yes! It worked! This card swipey thing ain't half bad!" Temp commented victoriously, his fist clenched tightly around his digivice. Ashu kept beating his wings, adding more wind and power to the combo-attack.
"Excellent teamwork, if I do say so myself! Good going, Temp!"

<<"A discard... Ω" fire crystal, rainbow disk, spirits of nature, sacred fruit, fungus cruncher>> User Image CP: 8/10

I am lost in myself...without self...and searching for my dead past to bring life to the future.

Aeternal777

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am
Melchizedek

User Image

Kizadec's attention strayed away from his Deva momentarily and he focused on watching the veteran tamer at his side go to work. He watched in horror as the boys Growlmon became over run with a plethora of the chainsaw brandishing vaccines. Kizadec grabbed his device ready to pull out Bearmon when a grenade from a Giromon he couldn't see landed a few feet in front of him. Adrenaline pumped through his body as he saw a red light flash on the top of the device. Kizadec thought quickly and pulled a three sixty surveying the landscape around him for something to hide behind. This maneuver failed as any cover had long ago been blasted away by the destructive Metal empire digimon. A last line of defense, Kizadec took a step towards the bomb and with all his might he kicked the explosive with the broad side of his foot. The bomb was well constructed, and upon impact as opposed to exploding took flight. The Metal orb soared a good thirty feet before crashing through the window of the nearby Burger joint run by Burgermon and his wife. Kizadec cringed as the bomb went off inside of the store, but from his vantage point, the boy could neither hear a scream, nor could he see a stream of data leave the store which made him feel confident that the Burger family was not currently in their store. Turning back to his friend's fight he immediately took note of the other tamers seemingly larger digimon. After a moment, he realized that Growlmon must have digivolved, but being new to this world, Kizadec couldn't make out what type of digimon it was. Holding out his digivice with his now blood soaked arm, Kizadec pointed it towards the large red creature by Rei and with some effort ignoring the pain, he pressed the center button to scan. Ophanimon's voice began to speak "Giromon, nicknamed the 'Net Keeper' since it blocks Digimon that attempt to illegally access the network. Its special attack is 'Deadly Bomb' a hand-thrown super-strong bomb." Kizadec facepalmed himself as he realized that the digivice had picked up a Giromon as opposed to the red dragon. "I'll have to ask Rei later what the hell it is then." Kizadec said out loud to himself as a mental note. A flash of pink crossed through the corner of his eye and he allowed his attention to go back to Antylamon.

"You will never cause him pain again!" Antylamon cried ad it drop kicked a Giromon in the face. The digimon flew back into a second giromon and exploded sending metal chunks everywhere. Antylamon's yelling grabbed the attention of a few other Giromon in the area. A group of six Giromon surrounded the rabbit forming a pentagon on the ground and placing one of their ranks above to keep it from jumping. The plan may have worked if the Deva didn't have a reckless abandonment to its life. Bolting towards the one directly in front o it the hare grabbed the digimon by its bomb arm, and swung the vaccine in a circle causing its chainsaw to take out the other four members. The Giromon on top saw its chance and scooped in at the perfect second, using its chainsaw to cut through the Virus digimon's left arm. Antylamon's eyes surged in pain, the purple flame grew strong and with a disgruntled scream of rage and agony the digimon preformed a high kick at the giromon sending it flying straight up into the air, only to be stopped by a falling giromon, the clash causing a small chain reaction of explosions. Antylamon looked at the giromon in its left hand and in a sense of blind fury began to thrash the digimon onto the ground like a savage until gears were spread around him in a pile, and the arm was the only recognizable part. The pieces erupted into data just as the remaining half of Antylamon's arm began to fade away. "Meditation Cure" the digimon cried bringing its left arm to a prayer position and its right stub to a position that implied the rest of the arm was mirroring the left. Closing its eyes Data around the digimon swirled to it and rebuilt the coding of the digimon's arm completely restoring it. Without hesitation Antylamon began to scan the horizon for the next group of enemies that might threaten its tamer. All higher thought processes were gone due to the improper digivolution and it sought only the death of those that would harm Kizadec.

Devimon Had finally reached the Colosseum, though by the looks of it there was currently no way in or out. Looking down at the sleeping Mamemon in its arms, Devimon decided that since he was more powerful with his tamer, that by Kizadecs side they should be. Flipping in the air, The demon used his deep orange eyes to scan for his friend. After a few moments of searching, The demon spied the purple haired boy standing in the middle of some ruins clutching a bloody arm obviously swaying a bit from blood loss. "Crap!" the demon said under his breath, and with new life took off towards the man. Avoiding Giromon all the way, the large black imp made it just in time to land and place his hand behind his passed out tamers head. "What happened?" he cried in despair, as he set down a sleeping mamemon down next to his friend. Bearmon's voice emanated from the digivice that was on the ground nearby, apparently dropped when Kizadec passed out. "He got hit by a piece of shrapnel from an explosion! In his rage he accidentally Dark-digivolved Endigomon, and in his stupidity he didn't even try to treat the wound an passed out from blood loss." It looked serious. In a sense of panic the nightmare soldier cried at the top of his surprisingly loud voice, "WE NEED A FREAKING DOCTOR OVER HERE NOW DAMMIT!"

Antylamon scanned the area for another group to fight and watched as a Wargrowlmon fell to earth and smashed into the ground causing a chain reaction of explosions. "I could do that!" It said allowed and took a huge bound towards another group Of giromon prepared to make its body hard as steel on its way down. It was starting its decent when it noticed Kizadec fall to the ground, only to be saved by devimon. Falling to the earth The rabbit abandoned his idea of using the same move. bouncing off the head of a floating giromon Antylamon rocketed himself towards the wargrowlmon. The rabbit put two and two together realizing that his friend had fallen due to the reckless move the Wargrowlmon had pulled. now it was time for punishment. Landing a few feet from the dragon he cried out "Time to die!" directing his comment at the large monster before him. "No one hurts my tamer! how dare you!!!!" Hurling himself into the air the rabbit flew right leg first hardening it to steel aiming for the Wargrowlmon's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:54 am
Wargrowlmon saw the digimon coming at him and raised his heavy metal arm to block the attack.
"Snap out of it you Moron we're on the same side!"
The giant chest compartment opened. The laser began to fire.

Rei jumper off wargrowlmons shoulder and ran towards Kizadec. He heard Kzadec's digimon shout for a doctor.
(Not exactly a Doctor, but I do have some medical training.)
He reached Kizadec and his Lifeguard training flowed back to him.
"Okay guy's I'm here to help, right then chck for dangers... well that doesn't really matter."
Rei then checked for breathing which he was.
"Right!"
He whipped off his scarf and tied it in a tight bandage around Kizadec's arm.
He then put Kizadec in the shock position. (which is lieing on your back with your feet raised agaist a wall.)
"Okay buddy, just stay like that and you'll be fine."  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
Aeternal777 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 am
((Just for future referance...))

===A TEMP Ω===

User Image<<"A !DRAW! Ω"... CERBERUMON!>>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 am
As the digimon span around, their power adding together, no not adding multiplying! The force of the spinning was starting to turn the air itself. It just needed a little bit more. Draco pulled out his digivice, he had never expected to be doing something like this. "Digi Card! Effect Field Tornado!" he called out, swiping the card as he let loose his rather silly yell, he would need to work on that.

The card took effect, the battle field between Draco and his opponent, every last Giromon in the City, would soon be attacked by this tornado. With Chaos, Infinity, Ashu, and the other digimon all working together controlling it, mostly, would be easy.

Soon the different Dragonic Digimon had it under control, Chaos and Infinity directing the forces over the city, while Ashu and Chirinmon kept it held together. Below them the spinning air was starting to take effect, pulling up the different Giromon, tossing them into the vortex and up into the air, tearing off small pieces of builds, and pulling in most items that weren't tied down.

User Image User Image 9/10<{ Detonate, Field Tornado, Goburimon, Call of the Dead, Goburimon}>

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games