Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 pm
Aiyden looked back through the window, thinking the boy was talking to him. But when he looked, he saw the girl talking to him. He walked away and continued on his way. He felt in need of a cheer up. Let's find someone to scare. He smirked and turned the corner.

Allison wanted to sit outside. She didn't like being cooped up in a room. She took her pizza and her book and went to sit on the porch swing outside. She'd just sat down and was about to continue with her book when she looked up and saw a boy in some sort of costume.
She tilted her head to the side and smiled a little. Isn't that adorable? A boy in a costume. A teenage boy in a costume. Rare.
"Good evening!" Allison called to him with a friendly grin. She was tired of not knowing anyone besides her uncle and cousin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 am
"Unfortunate." He said as he watched Aiyden leave before turning his eyes back on Kylia. "Hmm...do you live around here?" He asked suddenly.

-----------------------------------------

Matthew turned on his heel in something of a comical quarter spin to face Allison. He was surprised when he saw her. "Evening miss. Matt's the name." He said jumping straight to introductions and providing a surprisingly large smile. Meanwhile his mind tackled with the concept of a pretty girl talking to him in a non-mocking manner. He may have felt no shame in wearing a costume but that didn't mean he didn't feel hurt when people made fun of him.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 am
Kylia sighed, "Sort of, I used to live around here, now, I'm not sure," Kylia said, almost sadly. She shook off the memories and looked at Francis, "You?" Kylia asked, a bit cuious about Francis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:49 am
"No, but we're thinking of moving in." Francis said to Kylia. His tone held an almost ominous air around it as the words seemed to slither out of his mouth. "You sound sad about not living here anymore. Any particular reason?" He asked a little curious as to this girl's past.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:54 am
Kylia shook her head, "No reason," Kylia lied, she felt uncomfortable near this man, and there was something different about him, something that Kylia couldn't put her finger on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:38 pm
Francis snuffed and sat back tapping his fingures against the table. "There is never no reason. If there was no reason than no feeling would be attached to it." He said conclusivly before taking a sip of his tea. "I would ask you again but something tells me you won't say anything anyways." Francis said smugly.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:51 pm
"I'm Allison. You want some pizza?" she asked, inviting a complete stranger to sit next to her and have some pizza. Not very smart, but...Oh well.

Aiyden walked down towards his house. He was bored and tired and restless all at the same time. He looked around a corner and saw a guy there with one of his buddies.
"I saw this girl earlier today. I almost got her too," the man said. Aiyden's mind flashed back to the girl he'd seen at the coffee shop. The one who was crying. Well...At least I wouldn't have reason to feel guilty if there really is something wrong with me and it's not Allison. He smirked as he watched the other guy laugh with the first.
"Well, well, well," Aiyden snickered, stepping into the alley and making his presence known, "What have we here? A couple of scum bags laughing in a in alley. How typical," Aiyden sneered.
"What did you call us?" the second guy snapped. Aiyden tsked them and shook his head.
"I have a question for you two," Aiyden paused for effect. When they didn't respond, he continued. "What do you fear most?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 pm
"Hell yeah!" He bounded up the walkway and was on the porch in a matter of seconds. Astounding for a human, he sat down next to Allison. "Score, pizza and new buds." He held out his hand to shake hers. His thoughts had instantly shifted from the girl to the food she was offering. Clearly the type to think with his stomach.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:01 pm
Allison, reading his thoughts, laughed. She shook his hand and gave him the pizza. "Yeah, I've had my fill already. I've lost my appetite," Allison said, thinking about Aiyden. "Do you live around here? I'm new to the neighborhood. I don't know too many people."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:03 pm
Kylia narrowed her eyes, "Good, because I won't answer," Kylia said simply, she drank the rest of her coffee, "Anyways, I think it's time for me to go. Goodbye sir," Kylia said standing up, making her way to the door.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 pm
Francis laughed heartily and left after her with his tea. "Now, you see that was just rude. I even tried being nice instead of acting the way you hear about it in the news." He let his power flow into the door frame as he touched it. the glass cracked and broke as the frame seemed to fold in on itself like some kind of origami before finally taking the shap a small man. "Perhaps a few manners should be taught to you. Go get her." the metal man charged at Kylia. It was a flimsy reason to attack someone but it was a reason none the less and that was all Francis wanted even if he did in some ways guide her to that result. He could expand to at least this coffee shop, and that was good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile:

"Mff..." Matthew swallowed before trying to speak some more, having accepted the pizza with gusto. "Yeah just three houses down actually, so we'er basically neighbores." He said pointing to his house just down the street. "Actually we just moved in recently too, so I guess that means we are first neighborhood friends to eachother. Now there is a cool thought." He exclaimed before scoffing a second piece of pizza.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:08 pm
Allison laughed. "Well, that's pretty cool. I'm glad." Suddenly, she could sense danger. In the coffee shop where Kylia and Elizabeth were, the Heartless was attacking people. "That lowdown little-!" Allison started. The she realized Matthew was still right there and tried her telekinesis.
She imagined the coffee shop. She could hear the thoughts of the Heartless, all the people, and a... steel gargoyle? How do you kill something like that? She imagined what the thing looked like and imagined it levitating in the air.
Then, with all the force she could muster for a mental image, she threw the gremlin out the window and into the street where it could get hit by a car. She didn't know if it actually worked or not, but it ashould have. She wasn't even sure if that would kill it if it did work. Suddenly she realized she must look pretty weird to Mathew.
"Sorry. I was trying to, uh..fix something," Allison covered. Then she sighed. "You're not scared of Heartlesses are you?"

Aiyden sat against the wall, basking in the screams of the men he'd just recently victimized. The man who'd been bragging was being electrocuted by imaginary volts of electricity. Turns out, he was a convicted rapist. He was put on death row for multiple aggravated assaults and man slaughter, but he escaped. The cops have been searching for him everywhere.
The second guy was just a follower. He was envisioning hundreds of rats clawing and biting at him.
What a pathetic fear. Fear of rodents. Sad. Aiyden stood and dusted off his pants. "So long, losers. I hope the cops find you jerks," Aiyden snarled. Then he walked home.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 am
I tried not to look at anyone as I left the coffee shop. I was much tenser now... much less vulnerable... definitely more frightened that I would be grabbed and dragged back into the alleyway again. I was shaking as I pulled my hoodie over my head so no one would see me. I stopped in a brightly lit candy shop to get a small sucker. I paid for it, popped it into my mouth, and left. As I was leaving, I saw the boy who had busted my head up before. The boy with the blue eyes. I froze, my eyes wide and frightened. He had a smirk on his face... he'd obviously just done something bad. I couldn't bring myself to say anything though... I could get killed. I just held my breath and hoped he wouldn't see me, shaking, wide eyed, vulnerable, and all.

((apology to Allison for leaving her hanging. Was sooo busy.... so sorry!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 pm
((Don't forget the now man shaped door frame that's attacking her Nelly. Their golems but gargoyle is close enough, same essential idea. Francis will wait unti Prygles gets a chance to respond.))

Matthew munched away at the pizza until Allison seemed to curse (after a fashion) and then concentrate on something. "...Errrrrrr....iiiis... ssssomething wrong?" He asked alittle concerned about his new friend's behaviour. Then she seemed to snap back to reality and assure him that nothign was off by stating that she was just fixing something. "Oh...okiedokie." He said dismissing the strange behaviour, especially in light of his own habits. Then she asked something he hadn't expected to be asked...by anyone. Did he fear the Heartless. He loked at her for a moment and his mind went ablaze with reason after possible reason that anyone would ask that kind of question. Most people all knew they were afraid of or hated the heartless. So why would she need to ask? She could be a heartless...but if she was she certainly isn't the kind of person to go out killing people. So...maybe she isn't...but then why on earth would she ask. So what do I say? Oh to hell with it, grab the bull by the horns or some such nonsense. In his thoughts he had gone quiet and hummed a few times before apparently comming to a decision. "Of course I'm scared of the Heartless. but only the scary ones, you know the ones you hear about in the news that go about hurting and killing people. So even though I'm scared I like to think that there are some that are nice as well, and those ones I wouldn't be scared of, why do you ask?" He asked finishing his answer with a question.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas