Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ƞдҭυʀҽ’ʂ םдυɠɧҭҽʀʂ >>--» CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:49 am
Celeste

User Image

Celest rubbed her arm being quiet still for a moment, she sighed and walked over to her watching she rubbed her eyes, she looked exhausted still, even after all the sleep she had gotten.
"What's going on Cider...?" she asked softly sitting down, still her quiet distant self, though even more secluded then usual. The nightmares were getting worse... She stood off to the side her arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 pm
Regina

User Image

She frowned and sighed, hating herself for probably creating a Sam-flipout session, but knowing she had to say it anyways. "Then, if I get too violent, leave me and run. Get Cider or Daytona and make certain they are willing to get aggressive right back Sammy. I wont hurt you." She insisyed, not looking at the fire guardian. She knew that if all things played badly, she could easily take Samantha out, and she would not have herself do that. "Samantha, promise me."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

The guardian of fire hesitated, the use of her full name from Regina catching her off guard a little, and showing that her friend was serious. "Ah..." Samantha nods slowly, standing up to her full height; she thought she was the tallest of them, but she did have a tendency to slump. With a quick motion of her hand, she brought her fencing mask back down into place, determined to be focused and stable...

"O-okay... I promise, Regina."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona watched as Sam made her way down to Regina and helped her back into the house. Some woman with queer-looking swords spoke to Daytona, who smiled at the woman coyly. Daytona's eyes, still as black as night, summoned dark shadows across the sky, lining the silver clouds in a black cloak, and blocked out the sun's unhelpful rays. A powerful, supernatural wind grew strong and purple lightning crawled across the sky like a hundred spider webs.

Daytona's body began to glow black and her hair turned silver with magic. She was so empowered. Regina's spilt blood. The dead intruder in the house. The dead intruder on the beach. The foe woman's desire to hunt and kill. It all fed Daytona like a starved mongrel on the streets. She relished the energy, soaked it up, and used it.

As a bright ray of purple lightning touched down on the ocean's crest, a thunderous CLAP shortly followed. An explosion of energy burst from Daytona's breast and shot towards the foe woman. The recoil sent Daytona flying a hundred yards backwards into the warm sand where she lay half unconscious. That much power useage had both thrilled her, and nearly killed her.

Magic was her gift. Darkness was her venom. Taking and using too much would eventually kill her. She didn't care though. Daytona straggled to her feet and gazed through her black orbs at the energies around her. The sky was still black, but the lightning was gone. The wind had settled down, but her body still glowed. The afterglow...aftermath...of such power was addictive. Daytona felt high. She felt invincible.

She caught a red glow out of her periphreal vision and turned to see bursts of fire come from up near the house. Sam was on the offensive. The smell of burning flesh and wood continued to feed Daytona and she let out a blood-curdling cry of ecstasy. Nothing would stand in her way. Nothing.

But there was something else. Something, or someone, else nearby. But Daytona couldn't sense anything beyond that. So she stood on the break of the water and soaked in all she could. Slowly, slightly uneasily, the sky began to revert back to color and the glow around Daytona's body dimmed. Her eyes stayed black though, as her adrenaline continued to pump vigorously.

User Image

OOC: I recieved a PM from Zoe. She will join as soon as she can.

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 am
Regina

User Image

Regina shuddered at the cry she knew could only come from Daytona, then looked at Sam. "Good. Now, let's find the other two groups after we go to Tona. She is going nuts again." She said and grabbed hold of Sam's hand, dragging her as she ran through the undergrowth in the fencing top and bikini bottoms.

When they saw Daytona, Regina slowly moved to the water, reaching her hand in and pulling out a long poleaxe of thick ice, the water ruching up to cover her body wtih ice aromor once more, but ithout much effort. The closer Regina was to a source of water, the easier it was to use it. She slowly moved towards the guardian of darkness, and said, "Hey, Tona? Calm down. You can't be doing that too much. We both know you will use your own life, and I am not putting any of us in the ground today. Listen to me. Calm down, think. If you keep going, I will restrain you. Me using my element like that will contaminate me. Then I will be in the same boat as you, and then Cider will have to choose between who she saves. We need you to calm down." Regina insisited, moving towards her slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:55 am
User Image

Daytona heard Regina's voice through the mass of fury within her head. It was something about calming down, relaxing, death? Daytona smiled at the sound of death and dying. She could smell death around her. It was intoxicating.

But Cider? The name, Cider's name. It sent some kind of shock wave through Daytona's body, like an instant blast of serotonin coursing through her body. She went limp, and shortly after fell to the ground. Cider would be so mad at her again. Daytona hated making Cider upset. It was worse than the worst illness she ever had to endure.

"Cider..." Daytona cried weakly and collapsed into the sand. The sky cleared moments later and the glow faded from Daytona's body. She was weak, and she felt it all too fully. It wasn't just that the power was hurting her, but the ambush was over. There was no more danger around, so Daytona made herself think. There was still some kind of lingering presence around. Some kind of threat.

But Daytona was too drained to care.

"Cid--"

User Image

OOC:

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

٭CIDER٭

Cider kept a quiet eye on Celeste as she seemed to
wander aimlessly through the rooms. When asked
about the situation, for a while she was unsure what
to say. Finally she replied: "There's another storm.
But we'll weather it, I promise." Her reddish eyes,
like desert adobe in the shade, said that she very
much wanted to keep that promise.

And then a chill. Something like a shadow passed
through her extremities and dwelled in her veins,
swum up into her brain and quietly moaned to her,
using her own name, with a certain tiny desperation.

"Daytona, precious onyx... why do you do this to
yourself?
" She willed the inner whispers to reach
the other girl's tired mind. "Come back to me, and
I will soothe you.
" She understood Tona's
exhaustion; she had seen it far too often, how the
gulf of darkness rose up, a hungry mouth for her
young soul. Cider, though, she could cope. She had
roots deep into the earth to channel the darkness, away
from the both of them. There was all the world to
swallow that darkness.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:56 am
User Image

The next thing Daytona remembered was hitting the sand and passing out. When she woke up, she found herself in a bed somewhere within the house. It looked like Celeste and Sam's room. The memorabilia was easily identifiable. It made sense. Their room was closest to the front door.

She tried to sit up and crabbed at her chest, crossing her arms over her now-naked breasts. For some odd reason, the only piece of clothing she had on was underwear. Daytona managed to shift to the side and check the alarm clock.

All that excitement and it's still early in the morning. Or, did she sleep all day long and wake up to the next day? The smell of a strong herbal concoction eminated into the room, presumably originating from the kitchen. The pain of sitting up hurt too much and Daytona laid back down.

Cider... Daytona said in mindspeak. Sam, Celeste...anyone? Where are you? Daytona winced as a bolt of pain shot through her spine and into her skull. Magic useage, even telepathy, was hurting her now. She'd be in pain for at least a few conscious hours.

But Daytona could still feel, still taste the magic that had been pumping into her. She felt kind of...satisfied, in an odd kind of way.

User Image

OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 am
Regina

User Image

Regina was getting tired of fighting. She was so done with fighting fair and she was at her wits end. She had dragged Daytona back to the house then returned to fighting, finding a team with a blonde man in the lead. She was tired of trying to subdue the attackers, and instead reached within them and began to freeze their internal organs, her chilling rage now making the air frigid around her, the men's breath fogging in the air. "You wanted a fight? I'll give you a fight. I'll make you fight to exsist..." She growled, her ice aromor chipped and broken in places, her many weapons strewn all over the ground.

As she watched the men shiver violently and collapse, their core temperatures lowering steady, Regina reached deeper and wrenched out their blood, forming new armor to replace the parts missing or repair the damaged places, a long and cruel sickle of frozen blood in her hand as she snarled down at the men, her eyes angry. They dared to come and threaten her family. They would pay dearly for their mistake.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 am
Celeste

User Image

Celeste nodded looking out, she rubbed her arms a little nervous still a bit spacey, she was scared of the storms, she normally tried to stay out of them, espcially when she was upset, her emotions greatly effected ehr element, when she was sad, the light was dim and would do hardly anything no matter how hard she tried but when she was happy, it was like being on top of the world, she could do see and feel anything she wanted. It was like a drug. She loved to do little tricks with the light and such, but she wasn't very confident in her fighting skills. Light wasn't really a good ability for attack she was more a healing and defence type of person. When she saw them dragging in Tona she snapped out of her daze,
"Tona...?" she mumbled quietly following them up to her room, she sat by the bed feeling bad. If she hadn't been so selfish, if she had just forced herself out of the 'sleep'. But it was hard, her element thrived on all things good, and living, and there was so much pain in the world right now. Her nightmares were horrible. But she saw it as no excuse to not help her friends. She was half asleep at the bed side by the time Tona woke up, yawning softly she was shaken by her wince. Celeste frowned and smiled quietly at Tona putting a hand on hers using her light too keep her warm and give her a little bit of energy,
"I'm sorry Tona..." she mumbled softly looking at her hand, "w-what happened...? I was sleeping..." she sounded embarrassed by the words. She felt so useless now a days, she was always spaced out or in some kind of daze. She absolutely hated it, so she tried to make up for it by trying to make at least Tona feel comfort able.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 am
User Image

"Celeste," Daytona began, weakly. "This world sucks." A light grunt of a laugh escaped her gut and she winced at the pain. Having Celeste try warming her with the pure energies of light both helped Daytona feel better, but then realized how much of the rest of her body felt cold and lifeless.

"Celeste, can you fetch me a cup of tea? Or a cup of whatever Cider has brewed in that cauldron of hers?" Daytona smiled out of the corner of her mouth. She knew though, that whatever Cider was making would taste horrible but make her feel better. In fact, she'd probably serve it to everyone in the house anyway.

Daytona looked out of the window and saw a bright, beautiful day outside. That should have made Celeste happier. Being opposites of one another, Celeste and Daytona had their fighting moments, especially during the solstices, but other than that, they had a lot in common. Where good energies empowered Celeste, they hurt Daytona, and vice versa. They've come to a lot of compromises to keep each other healty and balanced.

Daytona took Celeste's hand to her lips and placed a kiss on her knuckles in thanks for the energy.

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 am
Celeste

User Image

Celeste looked outside, she loved the warm sunny days, if it was safer, and the situation was different she probubly would go outside and just bask in the sun. But she worried about Daytona, she smiled softly at her and nodded a little. She remembered back when she used to drag Daytona outside with her into the sun, she would always be teased about if she wanted to be around people so much why didn't she talk more. Celeste would always just smile and shrug, she didn't think you needed to do much talking with people you were close too, she liked to listen. And well she was fairly shy when it came to adding her own opinion. Except of course when she got angry, When she and Daytona fought you wouldn't hear the end of it for days! She would try ignoring her at first, but then one little thing would piss her off so they were bickering on again. But in turn, she really liked Daytona and all the others, she felt safe here. Celeste nodded a little,
"Ah yes, tea of course." she babbled starting to stand up, when Daytona took her hand and kissed the knuckles softly she blushed a bit at the feel of her soft lips brushing against the skin. She smiled at Daytona and nodded glad she could at least do something to help. She walked down stairs looking around she got two cups for the tea. She actually loved Ciders tea, she would drink it all the time. No one really understood why, and well Celeste didn't either, it just made her happy for some reason. She finished up preparing the teas and started to head back up the stairs looking around she bit her lip.
"I hope everyone else is ok..." she mumbled softly more to herself looking around a little nervous for the safety of her friends. She walked to Tona's room setting down the tea cup for her she sat down again by the bed taking small sips from her own cup.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:36 am
User Image

Daytona cringed as Celeste nonchalantly sipped from her cup.
"Oh man, C, how can you drink that with pleasure?" Daytona sat up and leaned against the headboard, reaching for her cup with disdain. She took a sip and wrinkled her nose as it went down hard.

As Daytona held her cup, she felt Cider's energy lingering within the herbs. It soothed her, calmed her, even though the taste revolted her. She finished her cup quickly, and she felt a little bit better, but she could definately go for a cup of hot chocolate to wash the taste. She'd have to buy some next time she went into town.

Town. Oh no! Daytona thought.

"C, where's my cell phone? I've gotta call my broker!" Pain was reality as Daytona jumped up looking for her phone, but reality was that Daytona needed to watch the market. One day ambush, next day stock market. It was an ever-changing battle. Oh well, bad stuff happens, but everyone's still alive. Normal life was unheard of within the Guardian household.

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 am
Celeste

User Image

Celeste laughed softly taking anouther sip she smiled a little,
"Well it's just... I don't know good?" she laughed. When Daytona began to freak out she jumped almost spilling her tea she put it to the side, what on earth had her so worked up!? She pushed Tona gently back to the bed and gave her a scolding expression,
"Your hurt, lay down ok?" she started to look through the draws openeing and closing them, rummaging through the stuff on her desk she finally found the little black phone, and handed it to her,
"Heres your phone, ok Tona? Don't jump around like that, your going to hurt yourself acting so rashly." she shook her head and sat down once more sipping from her cup, "Whats the matter anyway? Why do you have to call the broker now of all times?" she never really understood all the market and 'economy' stuff, the word depressed her so she tried to stay away from it like she did with most things that made her sad. But it still perplexed her that while they had just been under an ambush Tona would need to call someone like that.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers