but my
m e m o r i e s also cruelly remain.
Ah, there were so many things I wished to tell
y o u ,
but already...it was too late, so I closed my eyes in
s o r r o w.

Please Look Into My Eyes Only

User Image

Gabriel’s face was grim. Annette spoke the words he couldn’t say. She answered Blanc’s question. She spoke the secret everyone tried to hide from Blanc. To save him from utter heartbreak. How should Gabriel reply? How could he react? He hid his blue eyes from Annette and from Blanc, almost ashamed of not telling him sooner. For stealing who Blanc loved the most in this world. No, Gabriel had the right to be with Annette. Gabriel’s grave face told Blanc it was the truth. And then Gabriel looked at him with such a pained face. He knew that Blanc would most possibly be dying slowly and horribly on the inside right now. He should be the one with a pained face, not Gabriel. His eyes hardened and then he found himself opening his mouth to speak.

How utterly quiet it was in the bar as Gabriel found the words to speak. “Annette and I are engaged.”
And then Gabriel looked at Annette fully, seeing her eyes brimming with tears with an aggrieved expression. Oh, how he loved her. Yet, he caused her so much sorrow. How he grew cold feet and left her there in the street. Unaware how his sudden leave affected her so deeply. He made up his mind then, that he would love Annette wholly and fully, without hesitation. He then stood from his seat and went to her, bending down to kiss her deeply. She would avoid his gaze. Possibly withdraw from his touch. He didn’t care. He loved Annette and if she had a hesitation in saying that she loved him, he wouldn’t care. Gabriel parted from their lip’s embrace, giving her a secure, almost caring expression before straightening his back and standing tall. Gabriel took Annette’s hand, almost possessively, and gave a rigid look to Blanc.
“I love Annette,” he whispered.

"Why are goodbyes so precious when their meaning is so solemn?"

- - - Gabriel Valentine - - -

I wanted e v e r l a s t i n g n e s s,
but my
w i s h caused you nothing but trouble.
P l e a s e, you must wait where you are,
I'll be on my way to catch y o u.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Ѧnnette βridgett Șeraphine

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Annette quickly pried her lips from Gabriel’s, looking away from him. As she grasped his hand she quickly snatched it away. What was this? A sudden change of mood—because Blanc was there? What was she? Some sort of sick prize? She messaged her fingers as they grew sore from his grasp. Her gaze fell to the floor as tears ran down her pale cheeks.
She silently contemplated leaving Gabriel—but of course there was the question of her father. He had never liked Blanc and the Valentine family was of her social class…perhaps even higher. Her father’s rage would be immense—but what would it matter if Blanc took her back? But, did she not love Gabriel as well? Though cold at times, he did save her life, and cared for her when she thought no one else was left. Did she not owe this to him? Should she not give him the life he saved…? Her mind swirled round and round, all in the short period of seconds.
There had been love in the blue eyes…and hurt in the red.
She leaned her elbow on the counter and held her forehead in her palm. Her eyes squeezed together as her lip trembled. Her other hand reached down and gently moved her engagement ring within her pocket. Annette let out a pained whimper, sliding her hand down her face until it cupped around her chin.
Annette knew she could not follow her heart. Not now. She had to do what was best.
Finally she sucked in a breath and turned to Blanc, looking at his expression. It nearly matched hers. “You’re too late.”
She lurched off her stool, grabbing Gabriel's hand forcfully. She dragged him out of the bar. She couldn't stay there. Not with Blanc. Once outside she raised an open palm and swatted her fiancee across the face, scowling, before turning and walking in the direction of home, holding a hankerchief over her nose and mouth.

No day,

I'm always in this twilight,
In the shadow of your
H E A R T

”I love you, always and always…to the moon and back again.”

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:30 pm
▄▀▄▀βlanc Ғumée▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Baby, think things through as you walk down the aisle.
'Cuz you should be my
lady if you knew what hides beneath my smile.

Blanc all of a sudden felt weak and leaned against the counter. Married? No. She couldn't have..... and with his best friend to boot. He had been betrayed by his most beloved and his closest friend. Was there no one he could trust anymore? When someone tried to put their hand on his shoulder to see if he was all right, he just slapped their hand away and started to shake. He had that feeling of want for death. It couldn't be, not his best friend. How could he ever get over something like this? Not even in death would he be able to forgive Gabriel. After what seemed like forever in silence, Blanc slowly stood up straight, and walked out. Whether it was the alcohol or the dizziness from the sudden stabbing news, he couldn't walk straight. He couldn't go home after this, it was like he didn't even have a home. The heavy pour of the rain didn't help his mood. Eventually, he found himself alone in an alley, nothing to cover him but the jacket on his back. There was nothing left for him. Everyone had moved on without him, and he couldn't catch up. Perhaps....it would have been better off if I had been dead..... Blanc thought as he pulled out the knife he had shown to everyone earlier, taking it out of it's sheath. He stared at the pathetically depressed expression on his face as rainwater blurred out the image of the reflection. How could he hesitate to take his own life when they hadn't hesitated to accept he was dead? Blanc readied the knife over his his heart, or rather, what was left of it and stared off at the wall across from him. Everything began to blur from what seemed like unending tears as he closed his eyes. Why? Why didn't she love him? Why did he betray him? Why did he always, always get everything, while he, Blanc, had nothing? He was nothing, and he will get nothing, and his death here, will be for nothing. You're nothing. You're nothing. You're nothing. You're nothing. That was all that ran throughout his mind and he could feel the cold blade piercing through his clothes and puncturing his skin. He couldn't even feel the pain since he had nothing left to feel. Blanc had lied down on his side, a pool of blood already forming around him and dissolving into the puddles. But in the end, Blanc couldn't do it all the way as he held the knife close to him, gritted his teeth and let the booming thunder drown out his cries.

When the music ends, you'll be with him, pledging your whole lives to each other.
I cannot
bear to watch his kiss seal your union, knowing how things could be instead.

User Image

▄▀▄▀Ғumée, βlanc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Pictures provided by photobucket]
[Lyrics: Wedding Dress - Taeyang]

[ *barfs from being too sad* ]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Åbigailℛosalinda ɗawson
╚══════════════╝

"And all I do is think of you, I'm on the long road home, the road that leads me straight to you."

{OOC: T-T DX }
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀

Rose was glad that it began to rain. Whenever it rained she would take a walk out and let herself soak up the tears shed from the angels above. She walked out despite the inn keeper telling her it was best to stay inside. She was already depressed and simply needed to walk around to feel somewhat better. As she walked, people ran past her trying to get shelter. Her eyes were glued to the floor as she let the rain wash away her memories.

It didn't take Rose too long to see water running down the slight slope of a road and the odd thing was the fact that the water wasn't like normal muddy water...it had a hint of red, like rust. She slowly began to follow where it was coming from and she had no idea as to what it was going to lead her to. Then again, if she paid attention to one of her memories..it would foreshadow what was at the end. Slowly as the water became a darker red she began to feel like she had as a child when she had found her mother in the wash room with a slit wrist. That woman was an utter mess.

When she finally found the source, her heart sank down to the pit of her stomach like before and she quickly ran over to Blanc who by now probably passed out from the sheer pain of his loss. She knelt beside him and shook him lightly, her voice probably distant and unrecognizable to him.

Rose had some how managed to get him back to where she was staying and as before, she simply nursed him. Clearly he had found out and clearly he felt simply horrible. She sat by the window like before and stared at him with a frown as she fought her own tears, the room dimming as the candle slowly went out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
{OOC: }

"I know it's hard, Ipromise you we'll be alright, And through this all you know thatyou're the reason inn everything I do. It's all for you, you know that you're my reason in life, it's all for you."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 pm
My f e e l i n g s for you still persist,
but my
y o u ,
s o r r o w.

User Image

Gabriel said nothing yet his face was full of discontent. Even though he said he would love Annette no matter how she felt, he was having change of heart. In the end, all he wanted was for Annette to look at only him and nothing but him without hesitation. Yet she made it clear there were still remains of another in her heart. It left Gabriel utterly silent, stumbling like an idiot as Annette pulled him. Yet, he couldn't blame her. His thoughts were on Blanc as well. How must've he had felt. Guilt had overcame him. Guilt, but not to be mistaken for regret.

And then the slap. It stinged on Gabriel's rosy cheeks and his hand immediately went up to hold it. She was angry and distraught, he knew. How confused she must be. Gabriel tried to catch up to her, his pace matching hers quickly. He looked ashamed, hurt in his expression and rather pitiful. He didn't look like the man who stood tall and proud this morning.
"I'm sorry Annette. I know it won't be enough and I'll probably never make it up in my lifetime but I just wanted you to know I'm sorry." He followed her desperately, his heart failing him to be strong. The rain made it worse. He took off his jacket to cover Annette from most of the rain, in turn soaking him to the bone.

but my

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

“You left me in the STREET, Gabriel!” She shrieked, stopping to glare at him. She held his coat around her and lifted the hair from her forehead where a bruise and cut were prominate. “I had an anxiety attack and I fainted! I FAINTED, Gabriel! And then you missed dinner!!”
She yelled through the loud panging of the rain all around them. It did not bother her—she was too angry, too confused, too frustrated to care. “Do you love me, Gabriel?! Or am I just sort of prize?! Did you suddenly forget we’re getting MARRIED?!” Annette thrust her hand out down the street in the direction of the pub. “You suddenly become infatuated with me again when Blanc is back?! I’m not stupid!! I thought he was your friend—and you didn’t even have the guts to tell him!” She was sobbing again. Her hand came to her eyes, trying to not show herself crying again. She was shivering all over, becoming drenched with rain.
She suddenly moved towards him, punching his chest hard before suddenly cuddling herself against his chest. She clutched to it, crying still. “I don’t understand you!”

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 pm

User Image

'Cuz you should be my

Blanc could hear someone's soft and distant voice calling out to him, but he couldn't wake up. It would just be too painful. Whose voice was it? Was it-?
Hold on...
I'm coming...
Just stay where you are....

Blanc didn't open his eyes at first, he just shifted lightly in his sleep. He could feel that it was warm, unlike the cold, cruel world outside. Abadoned and tossed away because he was nothing. Eventually however, he slowly opened his eyes, feeling more exhausted than ever. It was a dim room with a no source of light but from the window and the dying candle in the corner of the room. He tried to sit up, but felt that physical sharp pain in his chest and he grunted as he lied back down. Looking around once more to try and see where he was at, he saw Rose over by the window, nearly blending in with the shadows. "What-?" he wanted to ask so many questions at the moment. What was she doing here? What was he doing here? What was he doing still alive? The thought of him trying to take his own life silenced him. She should have just let him die. It would have been better off for everyone, since no one seemed to care that he was alive in the first place.
Annette...
She probably never loved him in the first place. She probably just couldn't wait to get together with Gabe. Especially since they were from the same social status. She only wanted some of the excitement of dating a guy outside of what her parents wanted, then went back to someone who was more of on her level once he was gone. Well she did a good job at toying with his heart. How many other men's heart had she stepped all over by now? It seems like he was treated like dirt, and now he'll just be stuck under the bottom of her heels. Blanc covered his eyes with his arm to try and stop himself from thinking about her and his best friend. It was agonizing beyong measures, almost too much to bear. The only word he could describe his situation was 'betrayal', and how much it cut like a knife like he had just done now.
His oblivion to the act of kindness by Rose had gone nearly forgotten. He would never notice her love for him as long as Annette was in the way. In fact, Blanc almost considered it a burden. "Why?" he asked, his voice hoarse and scratchy from so much yelling and crying out into the thunderstorm which kept pounding at the window "Why did you bring me here? You should have just left me out there."

When the music ends, you'll be with him, pledging your whole lives to each other.
I cannot

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Åbigailℛosalinda ɗawson
╚══════════════╝

"And all I do is think of you, I'm on the long road home, the road that leads me straight to you."

{OOC: T-T DX }

Rose watched Blanc move from the corner of her eyes and quickly got to her feet but did not move from that spot. She simply stood there and waited for him to fully awaken. When he did, she heard him say 'what?' and figured that he probably wanted to know what was going on. She sighed softly as she stood watching him, his actions easily showing the agonizing pain he was feeling. A feeling in which no person should ever go through. It was certainly a hard thing he was going through, and even though it was due to a lover, she still understood his pain.

Slowly she walked over to him and watched him drape his arm over his eyes. The closer she got to him, the more she could feel all his negativity. She sat down beside him since she brought the chair with her and looked at him not answering his question yet. She simply looked over his wound for a moment before sitting there with her hands on her lap. This was no time for her to tell him that she loved him even though it was obvious. Rose sighed and finally spoke. "Because no one deserves to be tossed aside and left in sorrow..." She became silent and looked at him as if his arm was not blocking his face. Her face showed much sorrow at her own comment since it brought the image of her mothers face who had been tossed aside like Blanc -but worse- and even herself. Blanc was certainly one of those people who never deserved something like this. A kind person such as himself...Rose's hands slowly balled up into fists as more of her anger began to fizzle and consume her. This very moment her kind demeanor was fading and all her darkness and rage was coming up, her thoughts telling her to beat the life out of the woman who did this to him. Though the feeling quickly vanished and she sat there utterly miserable again.

"I know it's hard, Ipromise you we'll be alright, And through this all you know thatyou're the reason inn everything I do. It's all for you, you know that you're my reason in life, it's all for you."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:18 am
My f e e l i n g s for you still persist,
but my
y o u ,
s o r r o w.

User Image

Gabriel grit his teeth, refraining from yelling at her. Instead, he held her wrists gently.
"I know, I know I have no excuse for leaving you. I just got scared that you didn't love me the way I do. I got cold feet." His face faltered for a moment, a weak expression on him.
"Besides," he stopped and pulled her under an eave under a building so they were out of the rain temporarily. "You shouldn't be yelling at me! How would you feel if the person you've fallen in love with from the first moment you saw them had someone else in mind? All this time, I knew that somewhere, Blanc was still nipping at your heart. Even when you looked at me with such lovely eyes, I knew somewhere he was there. You can't blame me for wanting you to think about me and only me. That I want other people to know your mine."

Gabriel let go of her. "Maybe I'm just getting too protective. Cause it's all my fault now that I love you too much. You can blame me. Blame me for anything. I'll still love you Annette. I'll love you no matter what you do. But, I need to know. And believe me, I trust you but I just need to know if you still have any feelings for Blanc."

but my

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Her eyes flickered for a moment. Slowly, she removed her hands from him, grasping his jacket around her small frame. “Of course I do,” she said delicately. “I would be cold hearted if I did not, but I do not feel for him the same way.” Annette glanced up at him again with a hurt expression. “I…I understand that he was in a difficult spot, but I feel as though he would have stayed behind—if he truly felt for me, anyway. You had nowhere else to go, Blanc had options. I cannot hate him for his decision, but…I suppose I am disappointed that he allowed us to believe he was dead for so long, and then returning, expecting everything to be the same.” Annette felt her heart turn to ice within her chest, slowly consuming her. If Blanc really loved her, why did he leave her? He was probably having nights with Western women during the war. Could he have been faking love for her?
It was possible, she had to admit. Highly possible.
She looked down again shamefully, her eyes tearing once more. She hated when Gabriel was angry with her. “Y-you’re right, I-I shouldn’t have yelled, Gabriel. I’m so sorry!” Annette wiped her eyes. Too much crying for one day. “I…I was scared. You hardly smiled at me today, you were avoiding speaking with me, and you felt cold!” she babbled. “I was so upset—and when you left— God, I thought it was for good! And then I kept thinking of the war and my worrying—it just all came on so suddenly…” Her voice trailed. Timidly, she reached for his hand, taking it. “I love you, Gabriel. Please don’t leave me alone.” She suddenly was hugging him, hard around his body, squeezing. Her face was buried into his wet shirt.
Forgetting about Blanc was the best thing she could do right now. As much as it hurt, he had missed his chance. Gabriel was here now. And she was his.

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:21 pm

User Image

'Cuz you should be my

He couldn't face anyone, because all he could see was Annette, and it was driving him mad. "I am no one" he said dully, eyes drained of all life. His arm moved from his eyes and moved over the the bandages that Rose had covered over his chest to feel where he had attempted to take his life. The cut was deeper than he thought for it to hurt this much.....physically at least. It was nothing to what Gabriel and Annette had left him with. They were relentless to lay the truth onto him. And not just them, but everyone else had betrayed him as well, as to not tell him the truth, or even warn him. This is what it was like to be back stabbed, huh? Blanc couldn't hide the false smile as he laughed at how ironic this situation was. "So you knew too?" he asked, though it was already obvious enough. He was never supposed to have loved Annette in the first place anyways, everything would have been better off that way, wouldn't it? Gabe was the one invited to her party, not him. Blanc just went along with it for fun, he had never expected to fall in love, nor did he expect to be promoted, fake his death and come back to find that his lover was no longer his. What was he really fighting for then? He had gone to war to protect not just his country, but so they wouldn't send his father, who had already done his service, and most of all, so that the West wouldn't dare touch Annette. All of it was just to protect the ones that he loved. He would have given his life to protect her, couldn't she see that?
Gabe.....
He hadn't seen him for three years, not even in the battlefield, and this was how he repaid him. Jealous. I'm jealous a small voice whispered to him in the back of his head. How could Gabe have gotten out of war before he did, live while Blanc was 'dead'? It was just so unfair. Gabriel will never know how it feels to be like Blanc when he had everything. Wealth, power, and the girl that he still painfully loves. His hand gripped at the sheets tightly as he struggled to sit up again and stand up. "I need to go. I've burdened you enough already. It was best to have just left me to die in the first place." He was talking about the time at the enemy camp three years ago. Blanc came in as a bloody mess, cuts everywhere and some parts even burned, but she had managed to save him somehow. Where he was going, who knows. He just couldn't stand to be around people at the moment. He might accidentally hurt someone with the hidden anger he's had against Gabe his whole life. All the black jealousy could swallow him up and make him do something he knew he would regret later.

I cannot

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Åbigailℛosalinda ɗawson
╚══════════════╝

Rose slowly looked up at him when he spoke. She did know but who was she to tell him this. Even if she should have, she couldn't. It was hard enough to face him without looking like some sort of stalker. If she told him, would he even believe her? She doubted that he would have. "Yes, I knew. But I tend to easily pick up on the bad things in people. I can tell when someone did something wrong so on and so forth." A soft sigh spilled from her lips as she stood up and gently put her hands on his shoulders, forcing him to lay down again.

"It's best you rest," she spoke in a soft voice, and if she spoke lower, it would be nothing but a whisper in the wind. "I'm not one to let someone die..especially you." She sat back down and looked at him knowing he wouldn't understand the 'especially you' part. He was lost, distraught from the painful back stabbing and the secret that was kept from him. Rose sat there in silence for a while but went over to the small table and lit another candle. After that, she went back over to Blanc to change his bandage that was already covered with blood, revealing the stitches she had given him. After placing an new bandage on his closed wound she sat back down. "Get some sleep."

She spoke little to him since she didn't know what to tell him. There was nothing to tell him in this early stage. Soon he would blow from both rage and sorrow...and she would be there to stop him from doing harm to anyone, especially to himself. She would let herself get caught in to middle of the storm and if she were to get hurt in the end, then that was something she was willing to do.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:45 pm
[[OOC: Abigail is offically the Eponine to this story lol (Ignore my olden english obsession.) <3 Les Mis!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:02 pm
gaaras and milk
[[OOC: Abigail is offically the Eponine to this story lol (Ignore my olden english obsession.) <3 Les Mis!]]

[I got curious as to what you were talking about and read up on who Eponine was...that's so depressing DX but I agree XD]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:40 pm

User Image

'Cuz you should be my

Blanc almost didn't resist lying back down. He was tired and exhausted, but too many thoughts ran through his mind that it kept him from being able to feel drowsy in the slightest. Even she knew. How could a stranger, one from the west, know about his best friend and girlfriend's relationship before he did? It was just pitiful to see one in such a state, there was almost no redemption for him. What was he to do now? Annette was going to be happily married to Gabriel, when it should have been him! He was an idiot to think that there would be a 'tomorrow' to ask her. He even already bought a ring that was most likely god-knows-where now, whatever happened to his apartment. A painful, crooked smile crept to his face as he tried not to think about the times he could have done better to be with Annette, to make her love him more, but there wasn't. He thought that they were good enough together, that she would still love him, even after death. Even so, a small trickle of tears ran down his face. Damn. Men weren't supposed to cry. he thought as he turned his head away from Rose. It showed how emotionally weak he was. How could someone like him be able to take care or even love another person? His hands......they were ready to hurt someone to get what he wanted. They were never made to love, and probably never will learn.

I cannot

User Image

[Derp. Don't know what that is, so I googled it. xD However, both are so depressing, its not even funny anymore. ;_; Listening to sad but fitting music is not helping. ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff