Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 pm
"I'm Nikolai" the boy said with a smile "I'm not from here if you can't tell"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm
(Whoops. I guess I should've known that, huh? It's kinda reversed in the graphic novels. Anyway...)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The cloaked girl shook her head silently. Obviously, this strange girl with the fake innocent smile had heard her speak already, but she didn't want to introduce herself to someone who seemed so...wrong.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 pm
Haruko nodded,"Alrighty then. So what's with all this rain huh?" She laughed,"You'd think the streets would be flooded by now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:39 pm
((I never really knew where the Titans were except that they were somewhere in the U.S... Who's Megan?))

Kastel begins to wander aimlessly around the city now that her target was eliminated and no one could pin it on her. Even if they found any traces of her DNA, it would only serve to confuse the police further if they even tried to find who killed the politician. It was certainly useful to be 'dead'.

((If anyone wants to interact with Kastel, please do. I really don't know what to do with her right know except to have her wander around until she kills someone again))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 pm
(I don't recognize the name either. A member of Young Justice, I assume.)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The cloaked girl stayed silent. She wanted to get out of sight and change back into her streetclothes so the other girl wouldn't be able to follow her, but she didn't want to leave the winged girl and the naive foreigner with the stranger. Then again, the foreigner and the winged girl were strangers, too...No, she wouldn't leave them alone.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 pm
(Yes. Martian Manhunter's Niece)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 pm
(Oh, that one! I remember her from Young Justice vs. Old Justice. Graphic novel, not part of the show, I don't think. What I don't get is how J'onn can have a niece if he's the last Martian. Is it kinda like Clark and Kara?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 am
(I was always confused about Megan and Kara too. Last of race means no more of them are left, the last time I checked.)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 am
(They can be like Superboy...? Or their alien race some how is able to reproduce...idk)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am
"Well You better watch it, or the rain will suck your soul, stir it in their coffee and hang them out for vultures. Hahahahahahaha!" Haruko said with a laugh.] that seemed, just a bit off.

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:27 am
Walking down the street Kyo or The Alchemist as it seemed those that saw him called him on the news kept his hood pulled tight over his head. He wasn't needed currently and wasn't one to go looking for trouble. Lifting his head as he came to a cross-walk he waited for it to allow him to walk. After a few moment's it did and as he was stepping out a noise caught his attention quickly. Lifting his head from the ground he barely had time to think as a car nearly ran him over the side mirror missing him by a few inch's as he stumbled back onto the street wide eyed. Sitting there a police car quickly went past not long after the car had chasing after it. People gathered around Kyo to see if he was alright but getting up he started to chase after the direction the car had headed.

"Whew that was close" Joesph said looking at the one he had missed just barely in his rear view. "He would have been a bloody mess" he muttered seeing flashing red and blue behind him as the cops had apparently finally caught on. "Guess it's about time" he said laughing to himself as he slammed the breaks skidding to a halt as the cop car pulled up beside him. Getting out he put his hands up in the air. "Yea yea yea I have the right to remain silent and all that jazz" he laughed as the two cops came out of the car weapons pointed at him as they got close. "Don't worry I am unarmed" he said waving his hands back and forth waiting for the cops to get close.

"To bad for you" he muttered taking a step forward as the cop closest to him was suddenly little more then a pile of broken bones and a mangled body infront of him. The street below the cop showed what had happened deep cracks appearing in it just around Joesph. The other officer was in a state of shock allowing jacob to get close easily. Swinging his hand he slapped the gun out of the man's hand the force from it dislodging it out of the officers hand and into a nearby wall burring it about a foot into it. "You know what I love about this city" Joe said as he reached up and grabbed the officer by the throat. "Crime, murder, larsony, and all those other fun fun evil things are done daily and yet no one is helping" he laughed letting of the man as gravity around Joe started to increase slowly forcing the man to his knee's from the weight.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:28 am
(You know I was thinking about how I had brink and I see his powers as massivily powered in retrospec now that I figure all the things I can do with it.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 am
(I had the same problem with Haruko. That's why I put a number limit on her for now)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:13 am
Zury was now walking the streets, her hands in her dress pockets. She looked down the ally and saw the four. Something gave her the feeling that it was odd...She walked down the ally, and saw in better detail the rag-tag group. She smiled.

"Is there anything I can help you folks with?" she asked, showing her roots. She had her arms crossed, but her fingers open. With her fingers, she could bust a pipe and make a quick escape if need be.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 am
- OOC: It's winter, Kity. -

The winged girl used her empathtic powers and glared at the strange girl. "You're not a good person." she said, two shadows wrapping around the girl's ankles.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff