Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Have you ever fallen for a straight person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
ALways
20%
 20%  [ 23 ]
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 86 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 114

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:46 am
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Yeah, when you're hangin' out with 'em, awesome is pretty much the only word to describe it. xP On top of the redneck thing, I'm kind of an anime kid, too, ((weird combo, I know)) so findin' out there was a group of us when I started high school was definitely a cool feelin'.

yeah, they're always a fun bunch, in fact I found out about this site around 2005 from one of my anime friends. In fact I believe they said it was "the myspace for anime kids."

I found Gaia back in my Sophmore year from my anime friends. I decribe it to other people as "an anime Facebook, 'cept way cooler."

haha yeah basically. I don't even use Facebook. xp

Eh, I use it sometimes, but not too often.

Facebook is like Wallmart, its great to have but if we don't watch it it jsut might take over.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:14 pm
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Yeah, when you're hangin' out with 'em, awesome is pretty much the only word to describe it. xP On top of the redneck thing, I'm kind of an anime kid, too, ((weird combo, I know)) so findin' out there was a group of us when I started high school was definitely a cool feelin'.

yeah, they're always a fun bunch, in fact I found out about this site around 2005 from one of my anime friends. In fact I believe they said it was "the myspace for anime kids."

I found Gaia back in my Sophmore year from my anime friends. I decribe it to other people as "an anime Facebook, 'cept way cooler."

Facebook is like Wallmart, its great to have but if we don't watch it it jsut might take over.

Nice. biggrin "Give a man fire, and he's warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."  

Bigbadbo3

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:09 pm
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Nice. biggrin "Give a man fire, and he's warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."

haha wonderful. XD I'm tellin ya they're taking over. I even read in this one book about a world that got taken over by a store, and the store got so big it eventually branched out into auto sales, taxes, insurance, everything until everything else was out of business and the store ran the government. It was freaky.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:24 pm
Before I even start, just for the records, i'm a girl in real life.

I think the reason why we fall for girls/guys that are straight is because we don't know mny that aren't and it's hard to find some one u like tht likes u back.

I personaly have a problem where when i do find someone that isn't straight, I become too good of friends with them nd then they don't want to dte me mostly because i'm too much like a guy! cry The other problem i have is i want a girlfriend that is more girlish that is looking for a relationship. heart  

Staratopia

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:59 am
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

haha wonderful. XD I'm tellin ya they're taking over. I even read in this one book about a world that got taken over by a store, and the store got so big it eventually branched out into auto sales, taxes, insurance, everything until everything else was out of business and the store ran the government. It was freaky.

Sounds exactly like what happened in Book 7 of the Pendragon Series: The Quillan Games. Was that the book, or was it some other book?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:01 pm
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Sounds exactly like what happened in Book 7 of the Pendragon Series: The Quillan Games. Was that the book, or was it some other book?

O.o -jaw drops- you....you know the series??? I could hug you right now. and yes that is the book. its my favorite book series next to morpheous road .  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

finfageek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:22 pm
Totally happened to me recently. Didn't know him too well, but he seemed cool.

And he's engaged D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:43 pm
Of course... redface I've loved several people that I've known that I couldn't have. Good people...but not for me! crying  

Aesuna

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 am
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

O.o -jaw drops- you....you know the series??? I could hug you right now. and yes that is the book. its my favorite book series next to morpheous road .

Yes, I know the series xd . I've read and currently own all 10 books in the series. Well, actually, Book 10 mysteriously disappeared..... It's my 2nd favorite series, too. My favorite book series is Percy Jackson & The Olympians; I've been readin' those for a few tears, now, and even got The Lightning Thief signed by Rick Riordan, the author, at Barnes & Noble.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 am
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Yes, I know the series xd . I've read and currently own all 10 books in the series. Well, actually, Book 10 mysteriously disappeared..... It's my 2nd favorite series, too. My favorite book series is Percy Jackson & The Olympians; I've been readin' those for a few tears, now, and even got The Lightning Thief signed by Rick Riordan, the author, at Barnes & Noble.

I only saw the first movie. and I have all ten books, the travelers guide, and the graphic novel and the the three prequels that were inspired by D.J. (Im obssessed) I even have a shrine on my wall  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:21 am
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

I only saw the first movie. and I have all ten books, the travelers guide, and the graphic novel and the the three prequels that were inspired by D.J. (Im obssessed) I even have a shrine on my wall

Yeah, clearly obsessed, but it's a good kind of obsession. mrgreen As far as Percy Jackson goes, I've got all five books in the original series, the first book in the series (The Heroes of Olympus) where he brings back Percy and few other people and incorporates Roman mythology, and the two books he's written that use Egyptian myhtology (The Kane Chronicles). If Rick Riordan's written it, I've got it. xp By far my favorite author.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 am
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Yeah, clearly obsessed, but it's a good kind of obsession. mrgreen As far as Percy Jackson goes, I've got all five books in the original series, the first book in the series (The Heroes of Olympus) where he brings back Percy and few other people and incorporates Roman mythology, and the two books he's written that use Egyptian myhtology (The Kane Chronicles). If Rick Riordan's written it, I've got it. xp By far my favorite author.

ah you make me want to read them now O: and one can only hope that its a good obsessed.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

The Tony Bravo

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:14 pm
Falling for one at the moment! but i should be over him soon! that is if my gay magic doesnt kick in n turn him gay like the others! lolz!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:19 pm
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

ah you make me want to read them now O: and one can only hope that its a good obsessed.

I just reread The Lost City of Faar a couple days ago; I'm prob'ly gonna go through the whole series again. Hehe, true, true.  

Bigbadbo3

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 am
I fell in love with somebody who I thought was straight in the beginning... and then I found out that he is pansexual just like I am. Anyway... I am still in love with him and he is in love with me. We are happily in a relationship.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff