Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 pm
Forever_Hikaru
omgIisonfiyah
((Was not talking to you.))

(Who you talking too then?)

((Kitty, and yes, I was in that before Nerd and Zylo began posting 5 pages a day.))

The twins sat in class, Dante was bored out of his mind and Virgil was taking careful notes, aware his brother would need them later on. He figured that if Dante got kicked out of school for being an idiot, mom and dad would blame him, and plus, Dante made Virgil look good by comparison.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 pm
(All I know is that class seems to have started already...? :/ )

Crystal sat in math class, finishing up a worksheet that the teacher has given out. It was pretty easy since it was review from last year. Finishing it early, she took out a book and started reading.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 am
(Omg this rp made me wanna watch Code Lyoko all over again...so I am >.< I've also some something about Code Lyoko Evolution? Coming out 2012? New season?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:40 am
- OOC: Hskffjvfhthhyfgh!! Zellyyy!! Alexia was talking to Aarooon! crying And she didn't even get her sched or breakfast, guys! Why you forget the otaku...? *goes in sad corner* -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 am
(Awww *hugs* I didn't forget you. I was just going to class to sit and wait. lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 am
((@Angel: GAH! You were? I'm sorry! I'm so confused! I thought you were still in your room? What's going ooooooon??? ;A; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 am
- OOC: LexiBell was seeing if Aaron was okay. Travis called het LexiBell and left. She screamed and then felt like a moron. Dante and Virgil agreed with Lexi that she was a baka and went to class, leaving Lexi annoyed. Riley was playing soccor and Audrey was reading a book. They're both in class now. Crystal was staring at Aaron before going to class. I think everyone's in class now. ; A ; And Lexi is just scheduleless, hungry, and skipped over. crying I'll just get her schedule and send her to class if everyone wants me, too. I think I found the logic in Lexi being left behind: she's the youngest out of everyone even Travis. -  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 am
((I'm sowwyyyyy! *hugs* I'll go back and delete the other one. No ignored Angel-chan!))

"Yeah, I'm good." Aaron said, tucking his skateboard under his arm fro now as he walked back to the safety of the campus, though his face was still rather red from his faceplant.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:23 am
- OOC: New rule. Everyone go look now. (First time I ever added a rule during a roleplay...) -

Alexia shook off the annoyed emotion she had and just smiled at Aaron. "How did you even end up in that situation?" she asked, "Fail at skateboarding?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 am
"Hey, I happen to be a fine skateboarder! Our local reporter just seems to be lacking anything resembling the instincts of self-preservation." Aaron said as he tossed his board back on the ground, absently rolling it back and forth under one of his feet.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 am
"You mean that annoying dude who was just here?" Lexi said, raising an eyebrow, "I've seen that myself. Thinks he can call me that. Next time, I'm pounding him with my otaku paper fan." She had evil eyes as she thought about hitting the twrep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 am
(Hmm, so how is our group of heroes come together and find the factory? I've already got Aaron's excuse for getting there, but that's just me...)

"Yyyyyep. That's Travis for ya. I like to think of him as a....social know-it-all. Picks up a tidbit of info and will constantly remind you that he knows it, whether you want him to or not." Aaron said with a slight shrug.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 am
"Little annoyance." Lexi growled and her stomach did, too, "Ugh, I still need my schedule and it's almost time for class! I'm gonna strave until lunch."

- OOC: We can either go individually and meet up or become friend and go together. -  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 am
"Speaking of class, I should probably get going. Hope you don't starve too much!" Aaron said waving to Lexi as he zipped off, though not in as much of a hurry as before. His little crash already slowed him down, so he figured why not take his time if he was already late?

((Or some combination of the two. Like I said, I already had Aaron's excuse in mind for his going later.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers