Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui looked at the new girl and heard her comment about how it seemed colder then before. "Probably because your gallivanting around dressed like a hussy," shurui said with raised eyebrow and crossed arms. His pupil deficient lavender eyes looked over her outfit. She seemed to be wearing only a very revealing pair of panties and a damn near indecent gown. He noticed the wraps around her arm and leg and questioned whether or not they had any real use. She also seemed to be sporting some high heels. Seriously who goes out dressed like that?

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai shifted through Shiro's bag for her box. "I'm bloodline is dangerous, Shiro. So I made something else, you twit." Awe, the sibling love. Dai shifted a few things around in the bag and couldn't find her gift. She looked at the things the seemed to gather. She gasped as she found her box wrapped in a light-ish blue paper. She picked it up and held it out to Fuyu. "It's a wind chime. Made from mother of pearl shells and a few smaller shells too. There is a few origami cranes as well." She said with a sweet smile. Dai smiled and her thoughts drifted off some. Wondering if this time of peace will last just a little while longer. ...I can only hope, right?...She looked to the clouds that hung above and smiled.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 290 / 290 |
| AC: 300 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

Shiro turned around and smiled, as he tapped her with the sheath of his Ukyo mizu. "You're late. However you can help me with something." he said with a huge smile and his scheme grand while all four scrolls laid out in front of him. "I'm about to use a lot of chakra... and whatever happens you must not let me faint okay." He said turning to sky blushing a bit from her unique attire and getting ready for something big as his chakra flared up high. "Sky this is a celebration but it feels lacking do so lets make it fun." He said running through handsigns for choujuu giga. On the scrolls there was demons with drums, dancing demons, and sillyness the entire works.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 pm
[*Nosebleed* x-x;;]
Fuyu Aoi Uchiha
The Harbinger of Winter-Wife of Kein Uchiha-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon Master-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Tame Za Kyokudo Master-Mirror Image Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu smiled and held out her hand,"Well I got the ring didnt I?" It was when Sukai entered that Fuyu blinked for the first time in a while, her hand raised to look over at the girl,"Who the hell is that girl, she needs to go home, no joke?" Fuyu accepted the gift as she closed her eyes with a big nod,"Its amazing, where did you manage to get all of that?"

-Chakra:865

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo blushed bright red as Sukai came finally. Shi hid his face with his paws. "Sukai?! W-why are you dressed like a night dancer??" His jaw was open, but it was from shock. He wondered where the girl who had actual clothes on went.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Well... it did get Fuyu married to Kein but... Suzume just wasn't sure if she could do all of that right. Sure the sparring was easy enough and the not babying as much part was not a problem. But being bubbly? Keep it interesting? Make him the center of attention? Well those were the main parts that worried her really. Suzume had thought it would be as simple as it was before but now... now she was even less sure than before she had asked Fuyu!

Now more worried than before, she had noticed the other was staring at something. Following her gaze, she immediately saw what she was staring at and her eyes widened. What the hell? Why was the girl practically wearing nothing!? Then Dai had come over and handed a box filled with small gifts to Fuyu. Well maybe this was a sort of celebration of sorts, students thanking teachers and such. Even the blonde kid was summoning things made of ink to make this more livelier.

"Well... thanks Fuyu-san. I'll keep all of that in mind. And I'm happy for you and Kein, and that you have a daughter. If you ever need anything, just let me know." It was just a nice offer to put out there, after all Fuyu was nice and her daughter was cute.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:40 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Her cheeks had redden slightly at the fact that he pointed out her lateness, she was still ify if she should've brought her trench coat, changing her mind when she noticed his body language for that split second, her analyzing in people. Celebration? To what? Sukai smiled shyly at him, "S-Sure okay Shiro." She nodded, as he built up his chakra to an extreme point. I wonder what he was going to do. The girl wondered for a moment. Looking at his scroll for a second. Entertainment? Sukai was still oblivious to what they were celebrating. She glanced at Kyo slightly, she had also gotten taller than before, so he was up to her chest now. "Hey Kyo! And no . . . I haven't changed anything, . . I just toke off my trench coat is all." Sukai giggled inside at his blush. "You've grown too!" She stated smiling, as she looked around she figured out what they were all gathering for now feeling like a beginner genin. I should go congratulate the couple. Looking at Fuyu she tilted her head slightly. "I guess no-one can recognize me. . . Do I look that different?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

He ducked his head behind his knees to hide the blush and glare at her. "Y-your such a blonde Sukai...also...all you guys need to grow shorter..." He coudn't believe he blushed at a female. "Damn females...I'll never admit they can be cute...never!" He thought. But he couldn't help but stare, at stuff. On Sukai...he wondered if they was one short person in this damn village. That baby will probaly out-grow Kyo before he can hit 19.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"Oi shiro who's the hussy?" Shurui said sending a questioning glance over to shiro before it switched back to the scantily clad young woman standing near shiro. He would probably have to repeat his question since shiro was dealing with art and probably would spend most of his chakra with what he was about to do.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 pm
User ImageApollo saw everything that was going on and let his smile widen. "A party isn't really a party unless we have things running!" They needed more food, entertainment, fireworks, the whole she-bang! Apollo did a few handsigns before touching the ground. In an instant a puff of smoke come up and out of it three toads stood, each much larger than any normal toad. They all wore outfits simliar to that of an old scool Yakuza. "Alright boys, we've got a party on our hands the needs to be livened up. You, go grab some fireworks, you, get sake for the adults, and you, help me start setting up things. I'm gonna cause the sky to rip apart! Mwhahahaha!" In all honesty Apollo seemed to be enjoying this a little more than normal. He took a single step before disappearing, reappearing on a building not too far away. "I'll set em up on these four buildings. Then, when the party is at it's height, launch off an explosion that'll shake the world!" The fire deep within began to burn and Apollo could feel his youth returning! Shake the world and show your burning soul! This mission was a go! But Apollo was in need of help. "I could ask Suzume, possibly Kyo, but that leaves one more person.." Wasn't there another Hyuuga here? Yes, he recalled Shu. Apollo moved again, reappearing on Suzume's right in a blur. "Mind if I borrow you for a moment?"  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was walking around Kumogakure, he was actually on his way to the hospital. His entire arm was wrapped up it looked like he had injured. He saw a group of people ahead of him. He tried passing them avoiding any contact with his arm which was in severe pain."Damn lightning jutsu."He thought to himself as he bumped into Sukai. With his injured arm he winced."Sorry."He said to her.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai frowned some at Kyo, Maybe I should've brought my trench coat after all. Glancing down at Kyo she grinned slightly. "Don't worry Kyo, give yourself a few years you'll be taller than me. . ." "Hopefully I don't get any taller! I hate being as tall as some guys! Sukai wasn't showing that much, she was just in some shorts and a tee shirt, also half of her body was wrapped up! How bad could it be? . . Well, for little boys that don't know how to control themselves. . . Looking over at the boy she didn't realize her eyes widened some. "O-Oh! Y-Your hurt!" She rushed over to the boy her hands already glowing with the healing chakra. "H-Hold out your arm!"  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher heard Sky arrive and also heard some rather unpleasent words from Shurui That won't do at all. he signed and a clone appeared, showing up behind Sky before stepping up next to her, its eyes on Shurui "That's not polite." it said coldly, a hand on Sky's shoulder "Why don't you show some manners, Shurui-san, and apologize? Then ask her for her name like a real man." Sypher's clone kept a hand on Sky, offering her support as the real Sypher was otherwise engaged. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled. "Around the river bank at the ruins. Where we first started our paths as Shinobis." Dai smiled the shells here hard to find in the mucky waters but it was a worth wild search for the beautiful shells. She turned and smacked Shu on the shoulder for calling Sky a hussy. "Have the two of ya last your manners in the last year." She scolded. "Her name is Sukai or Sky. She is a medic class ninja." Dai whistled at Sukai and waved her over. "Hey Sukai! Long time no talk." She giggled and looked at Shu, grinning evil-like.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was a bit confused at the girl, who suddenly rushed up on him. Asking him to hold his arm out. Though it was a bit painful, He didn't see why he shouldn't and held his arm out to Sukai.When her hands began to glow Demetri arm felt better and he realized she must be a medic ninja though she looked a bit familiar. He didn't really know what to say so he just watched her heal him.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games