Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hot N' Cold: Sushi Bar and Ramen Shop (Deconstructe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai listened intently on what Black said on the matter, he was about to ask her something when their food arrived. Dunking her dumpling into it sauce and popping it in her mouth she thought for a moment. "I understand were your coming from Black. . .but if you do that. . . then you miss out on a lot of great things in life. . . Like falling in love." Her stomach and heart sank, thinking of her many failures in that department, it was actually here were she broke off her engagement with Shiro to chase after the dream that was Kein. Shaking her head from her heart wrenching feelings she twirled her chopsticks in hand and poked the base of them in Black's hair. "as you were about to ask??" She mewed, not letting what he was going to ask get away from her.

Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:20 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Keila listened to the man quite carefully and put great thought into what he was saying. She could see why he gave her those suggestions. "True. Very true indeed." The young genin nodded her head but other then what she just said she didn't say much more. Keila was thinking about a few things and she didn't quite know what else to add so if he had anymore to say she would just wait.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Aquos Dragoa

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm
Aquos Dragoa

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded when their food finally arrived. He put his hands together and thanked kami for the food and began to eat."So, tell me a little about yourself Keila." Since they would be student and teacher, they should know a little about each other. It would help them bond and train better and stuff.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 760/760 ll Stamina 420/420

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would toss a piece in his mouth as he listened hiding his face, Suki would explain that if he did things like that he would never experience great things in life like falling in love. Black would blink as he felt his hair be grasped by chop sticks. Looking up slowly he met eye to eye with Suki with a red streak growing on his face. She had asked for him to finish what he was going to ask and it merely shocked him, keeping his thoughts bottled up and trying to find something else to ask as replacement he would ask..'' Would... you.......'' A small pause would occur as he filled his mouth with another piece of sushi and consume it quickly, a low gulp before finally spouting it out.'' L-Like to... G-Go to the hot springs with me after this m-meal..?'' He began to look down shyly and try to calm himself, his heart racing as Suki more or less heard as he tossed another piece of sushi in his mouth.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

October Night Starlight

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
User Image

"Well there isn't really much to say. My fathers a shinobi though not one of the strongest, just your average one I guess. My mother was the one who taught me music." She said as she began to eat her own ramen wondering what else to say. "I am incapable of learning taijutsu. My body is slightly weaker physically then most shinobi and I am scared of any kind of canine..."

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:26 pm
Aquos Dragoa

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded his had at the genins words."I see, well you'll find ways to make up for your lack of physical ability." When she said she was afraid of canines he was a bit surprised."Good job Doki, stick the girl scared of dogs with the dog sage." he then looked at Keila."Well thats one thing you will have to work on, you see I'm the dog sage. I can summon canines at will and also many other shinobi are of the tamer class. They have dog partners if you fear them so and cant fight back effectively, you'll die." With that out of the way, he wondered if she had any questions about him or anything like that.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Red to keila fear of dogs: "With fear, comes the blue print to bridges
it gives you choices.
Cross the damn bridge
or leave my land.
User Image

Dog sage? Really? Was this done on purpose or was it purely coincidence? "Now isn't that interesting? Heh... well, they say the best way to overcome fear is to have to face it?" Keila wasn't so sure how happy she was about that though. Well... I'm going to have to at least learn to tolerate dogs... She nodded in agreement. "That is one of the reasons why I focus a lot on genjutsu and because of well my blood...." She paused noticing she was about to mention her bloodline which was something she usually avoided. Wasn't exactly something she was proud of, it didn't always have the best of reps at least to the few who knew about it. "...line..." Keila however decided it was best to let him know what he might be dealing with in the future. "I am a Sakakugan user."

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 pm
Aquos Dragoa
-_-' not very motivational Red.

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos looked at the girl, he could tell she was nervous about it now that she knew he could summon a dog the things she is terrified of at a whim."I suppose so, we will start your training with that after jutsu training and we will start small."He listened to her talk about her bloodline, he didn't know she had one until she told him."Oh thats cool." He really didn't know that much about Sakkugan so he wasn't really worried. He supposed she could mistake that as he was just that confident in his abilities that he wasn't afraid.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sukai's eyes widened to Black, never before did she think he'd actually have the man parts to ask something so boldly. Leaning back in her chair she crossed one arm behind her head and popped a dumpling in her mouth eating it. "Well well well Black. When I said 'fall in love' I didn't expect you to jump right on it at the moment. Especially with me!" Giving him a sly wink she began to laugh near to uncontrollably. It toke her a while to stop and wipe the tears away before eating another dumpling and answering his question. "But yeah, I'll go with you. I can do a lot at the hot springs actually. Good Suiton training there . . ."

Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 760/760 ll Stamina 420/420

Black would finish up on his meal as he heard his teacher had made an assumption, his eyes stretching before looking back up with a face full of red.'' N-?!'' His word would be cut off as he was hesitant and spoke low. Watching her sly wink he would swallow his last sushi roll and hear her uncontrollable laughing, looking down he would feel the embarrassment slipping on him. Looking off to the side and corner of his eyes he would hear her agree to it to his surprise, she stated doing a lot at the hot springs? Whatever she meant had him curious, though when she stated Suiton training he would rub the back of his neck.'' I-I guess.. That works..'' His words shy and timid as he held back continuing to speak for the moment.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

October Night Starlight

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

Finishing her meal and tea the sage leaned forward staring down Black. He was hesitant. Her voice dropped cold with no emotion behind it, much like her facial expression. "Or did you have other things in mind. . . Where did your mind go when I said that. . . . You Perverted cat-spawn of mine." Letting out a sigh her tone switched to disappointment. "And I thought I taught you better~"

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Black would pick up his glass and begin to sip some of it before hearing another tone, one he had not heard in quite a while.. She asked if he had anything else in mind which had his drink go down the wrong pipe, the chunin grabbing his throat and placing his cup down as he swallowed and coughed loudly!'' N-Ack! No! I-I did-?!'' He listened as she sighed and looked disappointed, his hands waving in front of her as she stated teaching him better.'' N-No! Se-senpai! Ack!! I-Ack! I just w-wanted you to relax! Ack! For once!'' His body jolting from trying to hold in the coughing as he covered his mouth and spoke muffled; Black would look to the side seeing the waitress lay down the bill and skip off happily; his body finally relaxing and calming down.'' I-Is there anything else you want before we go.. Sukai - Sensei..'' He asked lowly and respectfully towards her with his arms coming back to holding the check.

OOC:

October Night Starlight

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

Both of the medic's eyebrows lifted, putting her hands on the table roughly she shot up from her seat to walk around Black. Spinning to face his back she leaned over him, resting her rather large, rather heavy and squishy breast on his shoulders, her arms wrapping snuggly around his neck as she whispered coldly in his ear with a bitter, sharp n**. "So I'm a tense old woman that needs to soak in some blazing hot water to relax? How old and withered do you think I am needing to soak my old. . .-ear nibble, and breathes out in a breathy voice- brittle bones~"

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Black would be examining the check before hearing his sensei quickly shoot up and out of her seat, she began to walk towards him having his head slowly raise towards her.'' S-sensei..?'' He asked curiously and in a bit of shock as she walked up behind him and looked shocked the moment her heavy breast relaxed themselves on his shoulders; his eyes would stretch with the feeling of her arms wrapping around his neck as a whisper and sharp n** at his ear was made.'' Geh!'' He jolted in place and stood still; the poor chunin would be suffering the worst position and possibly most wanted position by any other shinobi in the area. The weight and press, along with her arms would cause the young chunin to begin sweating in place. His heart racing faster as she began to speak in a whispering tone.'' N-No! You are n-not old.. I-I just..-?!'' He would start to say and be cut off as she continued on, asking how old did he think she was. Her nibble was what halted his speech having him jolt and lean towards her head before she breathed out and into his ear.'' Y-Your not brittle senpai! I-I didn't m-mean it that wa-way!'' His eyes closing tightly as he tried to find a way to stop her though it seemed to be to no avail.. The poor shinobi would begin to tremble and shake in his sensei's arms, his hair bangs falling a bit in his face to cover his eyes as he started to pant from being nervous.

OOC:

October Night Starlight

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:52 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke walked into the restaurant his hands finally coming off of the genins backs. He spotted sukai, the woman who was in the office when he got promoted to chuunin a year ago. His charming smile turned devious as he caught her threatening/flirting with black, if he remembered correctly, a chuunin who was younger then her, lower in rank, and if recent rumors were true her student! Hmm he'd have to go and tease the poor girl. "You two can go sit where you want I have some minor business to attend too," He said with a Cheshire grin on his face. Seeing as how she was bent over her student and whispering into his ear, he could have sworn he saw her nibble it a second ago, he silently slid up next to her and slipped an arm around her waist. It wasn't inappropriate just enough to be slightly intimate and get her attention. "Oh my~ I didn't know we could flirt with our co-workers now!" He said with his typical lazy drawl as the charming smile stayed plastered to his face. He knew he wouldn't have much effect on her but he'd tease her anyways. Suddenly his arms fully encircled suki's thin waist from the side as he leaned as close to her ear as he dared and whispered softly. "Looking as beautiful as ever ne-ko-chan," he said whispering out his nickname for her huskily in her ear syllable by syllable before he completely disengaged from her grinning like the Cheshire cat, his hands in his pockets. "So~ how ya doin kitty?" He said that grin still on his face but his posture exuded laziness. He knew he was pushing his luck and would be lucky if he got a somewhat hospitable response out of the younger girl.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

October Night Starlight

Jutsu Used:

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items