Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 pm
[Yep, I was planning on having her hide it until she's in mortal danger which would be a while from now. It's why I said in her bio that she doesn't use her powers much :3]

User Image

Evelin got up from the stump of earth and looked around for a moment before letting the stump go back into it's rightful place in the ground. Normally she didn't use her powers for such purposes, but her clothing was rather delicate -silk- so she didnt' want to sit on the dirt. She put the rock into her back and walked around the corner, passing the gym, her feet bare. Yes, she rarely wore shoes..which is why people found her very odd.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm
"Wait wait.... so that was the mafia?" Berner asked  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm
"No the mafia wouldn't have come for plain old kids....though i'm not plain anymore." Dez said walking out of the gym  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Evelin caught the conversation and heard 'I'm not plain anymore' and wondered what the guy meant by that. She retreated and stood around the corner hidden to listen in on what they were talking about. Where they talking about the syndicate? She grew very curious.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm
"Yeah, kinda blew your cover, dontcha think, Wind boy?" he smiled fascinated on what kind of technology let Dez do all that  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm
(Molly's powers might come later cause she's a scaredy cat lol)

Molly had heard the mob of people running and hid under a table when she heard the loud noise of Dez shooting the lizard man out of the school's roof. "I-I thought t-this town w-was safe." she whimpered and hugged her legs close and waited until things calmed down before she would go to her hotel.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 pm
Dez wlaked out of the school looking at his arm. "Whats going on here?" He said and rubbed his arm.

"What a site kid!" A voice said as a guy was talking to him. "I'm amazed you got a Astro power!" He said smiling. "Name's Theo." He said as he put his hands in his pockets

"Astro power?" He said raising a eyebrow staring at Theo. "Whats that?"

"It's a power given to you by the stars, It lets you do all kinds of amazing things. Though it depends on which celestial body blesses you." He said as he looked at Dez's arm and his eyes grew. "wow...your really lucky...." He said looking at him.

"Why?" Dez said crossing his arms. "Seems kinda weird to me." He said rubbing his arm again.

" You'll find out soon kid, perhaps you should focus on trying to make that gauntlet appear again. You beat on of the top commanders in the syndicate, they'll be back." He said before turning and leaveing

Dez blinked. "hes right..." He said as he sat down under a tree and began trying to focus on summoning his weapon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:51 pm
Berner stretched watching Dev leave "Welp, I am officially bored of this place" he looks at Eva and Seth "wanna go find out mroe about this syndicate?" he was serious and was eager.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image

Evelin now understood what had happened. It was a while ago, when she had woken up in the cave..where she discovered her gift. She frowned slightly not wanting to think about that at the moment. She continued to walk since she couldn't just walk up to them and suddenly take in on what they were doing..that was simply rude and strange. She sighed and rubbed her neck as she made her way back toward the tree she had been but saw that it was occupied with some dude meditating. Even now, she had her giant hammer on her back..which is another reason why people stared at her oddly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 pm
"You mean right now? What about school?" Eva asked, shocked by the very notion. She'd always been a good student, and never even thought about skipping class.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm
"Hey, fine by me Eva. you can sit here and go about the rest of your day in school, if you want. I see this as a sense of adventure" he smirked "I suppose I can just have alll the fun to myself." he turned around hands behind his head and he started walking "Have fun, Ms. Honor Roll"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:51 am
Eva shifted nervously as she looked from Berner to the school in thought. Then back to Berner. "W-Wait!" she called as she jogged to catch up with him. Ain't peer pressure a b***h?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 am
He turned to her and smiled "Alright, keep quiet about this its my secret way to sneak out unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:45 pm
Dez focused more and then hte symbol glowed and the gauntlet appeared again. "I kinda wonder what I can do." He said standing up and heading to a spot to practice. He found a open feild and made sure no one was around. "Hmm..." he punched the air and sent a air blast forward. "Woah!" He said as he tried concentrating abit more. "Twister!" He yelled as he jumped nad spun at the same time senidng a small twister forward.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:54 pm
"Just...where are we going anyway?" Eva asked quietly as she followed Berner, looking around nervously the entire time. "I hope you're not thinking of tracking down that mob..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff