Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Forest .::{Open and Accepting}::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
"Woah!" Crystal drew up short before the massive fire. So this is where the smell was coming from. That odd undertone was stronger now, but she couldn't make out what it was, and she didn't have any time to investigate. "Roda stay back! SunHi, help me out here!" She ran forward and thrust both arms forward. She drew fire towards one and shot it into the sky to dissipate harmlessly. With the other, she pulled water from a stream not too far away and set to work putting the fire out. A cloud formed overhead and dropped rain from above. Even with all of this, it was going to take a while and quite a bit of work to get the fire out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:24 am
╔════════════════════════════╗
Roda Knight

User Image

╚════════════════════════════╝

Roda's eyes stayed focused on the fire. She could tell that Crystal was working to put out the fire. She wanted to help too. But if she attacked it with wind, the fire would only spread through the tree tops.

Just then, her ears picked up a sound that sounded like crying. She looked up to see a blazing tree with a small bird's nest sitting on one of it's unharmed branches. Under normal circumstances, she would've ignored it but at present, there were baby birds crying for help.

Roda turned around to face a tree that was unharmed and jumped onto one of its branches. Fron then on, she looked for unharmed branches of trees and jumped from one to another until she reached the nest. "You're alright now", she said slowly inching forward to the nest. Her eyes widened when she reached the nest. There wasn't anything there.
An illusion...?!
Before she could say, do or think any further, a shot of flame latched onto her left leg like a parasite. She winced in pain and quickly retreated jumping to a safer tree. She let her leg hang from the branch as she didn't want to set any other tree ablaze.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

((Ooc: ))

cozzie livs

Egg

Iradesca

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:19 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
"Roda! I told you to stay back!" She quickly sent a jet of water to put out the fire on the girl's leg. She thought she had felt something when the fire had touched Roda, but she couldn't tell what it was. "Are you alright?" she called to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 pm
((*COUGH!*))  

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 am
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda's face momentarily turned into a scowl as she turned to glare at Crystal. She knew that she was no kid. She didn't need anyone to tell her what was going on. Her eyes reverted back after a short while. After all, Crystal was only looking out for her. "I'm fine", she muttered under her breath. "But this fire won't give up easily. I'm not sure if--", she was cut off when she noticed Crystal's expression. "Hey...? Are you okay? You seem a little out of it", she asked jumping down from the tree and staring at her.

((Ooc: I'm so sorry for the latre reply I've been busy during the holidays. School opens soon as well and I have exams :L))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal's face showed her relief. "I'm glad." At the question, her brow furrowed. "I don't know. Something just doesn't feel right about the fire."

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:52 pm
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda narrowed her eyes at the fire. "As much as I hate to say it, you're right. I can't help but think that a demon is somehow involved. Although, I don't have any memories of my past lives, there is... this image in my head that i can't let go. It's been here for as long as I can remember," she turned to look down at the burn that was left on her leg. though minor, she had a bad feeling about it. Not wanting to think about it further, she turned her attention to the fire which now seemed to be dying down. "At least the fire is stopping. Still... I have the same feeling as you right now.."

((Ooc: shouldn't Lawrence step in soon? It could be an epic battle emotion_awesome ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:58 pm
Lawrence Knight

Lawrence laughed. And laughed. And laughed. His enemies were confused. His enemies were getting hurt. His enemies were scared. They would soon be putty in his hands and he would destroy them once and for all! Muwahahahahahaha! - cough - Lawrence watched from yet another fly (he's a slow learner) as the girls tried to put the fire out. He laughed again. Perhaps it was time to raise the stakes a little bit. His swung around in his chair and pressed a button on the panel before him, then sat back to watch the show. Oh he would enjoy this.

User Image

((Tadaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  

Iradesca

Iradesca

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal began to relax a bit as the fire began to die down, but something appeared to be moving at what seemed to be the source. She peered closer, then gave a shout and jumped to the side, pulling Roda with her as a crude knife made of bone whizzed past her head. She quickly jumped to her feet, pulling Roda onto her's. "Well, you were right about one thing! There are definitely demons involved!" She drew two daggers from her belt and charged at one of the dozen or more that now thrashed its way out of the fire.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 pm
((*COUGH!*))  

Iradesca

Iradesca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:12 pm
((*COUGH!*))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:39 pm
((*COUGH!*))  

Iradesca

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:07 pm
((CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:48 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl

((COUGH!))  

Iradesca

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm
TET0 KASANE

((COUGH!))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff