Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

Tyrinus walked towards the temple, following the flattened grass and trying to shift back into his normal form. But it was impossible. No matter how hard he focyused, he couldn't change back, and that was when he realized her could smell and taste. Two senses he had been void of since death. When he found Mari, Leirivious nuzzled her and licked the tears from her eyes, and he sat next to the Godling, shocked at feeling the grass under him. "Milady? Are you alright?" He asked the sobbing girl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 am
User Image
Iona

Iona dressed herself in the strange new clothes woodenly, only knowing how to put on a couple of the items because she had seen similar clothes on Mari the night before. She slowly processed Apollo's words, along with her own feelings. Most of her thoughts were focused on Mari.

She'd regretted the words as soon as she'd seen Mari's wounded expression. Iona had unintentionally alienated her best and only friend, because of a hug gone awry. And she definitely hadn't meant to make her cry. But she'd been afraid that Mari was trying to push her toward a more physical relationship... Something Iona wasn't sure she was ready for. Not only that, she still worried about Tyrinus's comments from when they'd first met... Just how many girls had Mari seduced before they met?

But Apollo was right. Iona had been cruel and ungrateful to Mari, just like her father had been to Apollo. Suddenly it was all she could do not to just set off running after Mari. She finished dressing and exited the small changing room, hesitating a moment before letting her old dress and cloak fall into the nearest trash receptacle. They had no place here. She looked up at Apollo. "Can we go to Mari now?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
Apollo

Apollo smiled and nodded, pressing a backpack into Iona's arms. "Here. A few gifts. Consider them belated birthday presents." He draped an arm around his younger cousin's shoulders and led her out of the city, back into the forest, only stopping once to pick a flower for Tyrinus. A white rose. He followed the path of the three beings, letting go of Iona when he saw Tyrinus slamming his head against the tree. "Oh, my... Better stop him before he causes some permanent damage... Good luck, Iona." Apollo ran over to Tyrinus and grabbed him by the shoulders, turning him around and pinning him to the tree he'd been using to try and kill himself with a second time. "Hey, now... Whatever's got you upset, cutie, it's not worth bashing your brain out over."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 am
User Image
Iona

Iona thanked Apollo quietly and walked beside him, wondering if this was what it felt like to have an older brother watching out for you. She ran to Mari as soon as she saw her, falling to her knees in front of her and throwing her arms around the girl tightly. "I'm sorry, Mari, I'm sorry... I didn't mean it, I'm sorry I said those things..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 am
User Image

He held his head in his hands, not used to pain after so long of being without the sensation. He looked at the God through his fingers and sighed. "It was to protect Saren.... She seduced that girl to save Saren...... I am such a fool..." He said and turned back to face the tree, but not hitting his head again. It hurt enough already.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
Apollo

Apollo sighed and wrapped his arms around Tyrinus's waist. "I know, sweetie... It's unsettling to have our paradigms shattered. But that doesn't mean you deserve punishment." He smiled slightly and rested his chin lightly on Tyrinus's shoulder, not speaking again, but just enjoying the feeling of being close to someone he liked. It had been a long time since he dared to love, but he felt Tyrinus might just change that for him.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

Mari didn't move when Iona hugged her, just said in an emotionless but rough voice, "It was one girl, and she was going to kill Saren. Tyrinus never let me explain. She was going to shoot her so I seduced her enough to get her to leave. Two days later, Saren left me. I don't have a harem or anything, I just couldn't let her hurt Saren." Mari admitted, her eyes still leaking the tears.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
Iona

Iona felt like she'd been hit when she realized just how wrong she'd been about Mari. She began to cry herself and hugged Mari again, apologizing over and over. "I'm so sorry... I should never have... I didn't mean... I'm just so sorry, Mari... Please forgive me, I'm so sorry... You're... You're my only friend... I didn't mean to hurt you... I was just sc-scared..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:55 am
User Image

Mari hugged her back slowly and said, "Besides, I don't seduce friends.... If friends are meant for more, it will happen all on it's own." She told Iona and held her close, feeling her face flush when she felt her body warm up to the contact.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:01 am
User Image
Iona

Iona sniffled and clung to Mari stubbornly, as if afraid that if she let go of the girl, she would disappear. She felt strange, pressed this close to Mari, but ignored the feeling. It was what had driven her to hurt Mari in the first place, so it was obviously meant to be ignored. "So... We're okay?" she whispered shakily, not wanting to let go of Mari until she was sure she wasn't going to leave.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 am
User Image

Tyrinus sighed and grinned impishly, rubbing his backside along Apollo's body in a teasing manner. "Besides, did you think I could go through so many centuries without learning some offensive flirting tactics? You may be a God, but I have a few surprises of my own." He told him, gripping his thigh dangerously close to his groin and squeezed, a smirk on his lips.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:12 am
User Image
Apollo

A soft moan slipped past Apollo's lips at the unexpected reciprocation, and he smiled so sincerely that he actually glowed for a moment. His mischievous grin returned and he slid his hands slowly lower on Tyrinus's body, placing a single kiss on the male's neck. "Mm, and here I was thinking you were so sweet and innocent..." He blushed and his eyes widened when his hands reached their intended destination, sure there must be a mistake of some kind. "Gods above," he swore, his expression somewhere between shock and pleasure as he touched Tyrinus again to make sure he wasn't imagining it. "You are very well-endowed, Tyrinus," he murmured, still surprised.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

He gasped and moaned softly, knowing the the change of bloodflow would alert the God that there was no mistake. Tyrinus grabbed Apollo a bit harder as he trembled slughtly, his face flushing from his suddenly raging desires. "Aaahhhhh... Y-yes.... I guess I am... L-lord Apollo..." He moaned out as his body reacted to the God.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:30 am
User Image
Apollo

Apollo blushed, laughed, and stepped back, slipping his hand through Tyrinus's and leading him toward the cave where the little group had spent the night before. "You and I have some very important things to discuss, Tyrinus... Iona, dear! When you and Mari are done talking, head back into the city and find a place to stay. We'll catch up with you when we're finished!" he called back to his cousin, almost running in his eagerness for Tyrinus and himself to be alone so he could further explore what he had accidentally stumbled across.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

Mari giggled as the God and her guard raced to the cave and returned her focus to Iona. "Yes, of course. I think we should go very fast though. I don't want to hear what those two will be doing." She said.and stood, grabbing Iona's hand and walking swiftly back to town.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff