Submit

DiscoFantastico

Amorous Gawker

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 pm
What would you consider the best acne products out on the market? I'm 21 and I still get really painful acne pretty frequently. Not only are they painful, they also itch and bleed sometimes. I would say I have moderate acne though; it's not as severe as it could be. I also have a lot of scars. I try to cover up them under makeup but you can still see the scars underneath. When I'm not wearing makeup though, I have annoying relatives that are constantly making remarks about my acne scars, most of which I've had since age 16.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 am
What's a really good liquid or cream concealer that isn't super expensive and comes in a super pale shade? That doesn't need a primer to show up....
Preferably not harsh on the skin as well.  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

swisskiss125

Jeering Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
This is so nice of you to do! I noticed it's been a while since anyone's posted so I hope I'm not to late but...
I get these really bad white circles under my eyes., I have a very red face, like all the time. I just always look like I'm blushing. So next to my red cheeks these pale circles give me like a reverse-raccoon affect. I have oily skin if that makes a difference.

just one more question...so I don't really wear that much make-up, but I recently started using some powders(to try to help with my oily skin and uneven coloring). Well, I guess "tried" to wear them would be more accurate. The problem is, all the powders I've tried make me breakout massively. Know any prducts that won't make me breakout?

Basically, I don't usually need to cover up many pimples or zits, I just want my face to look more even and smooth, without having that totally-plastic/cakey look. Any ideas?

Thanks so much!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:27 pm
I'm not really one for makeup, but sometimes I wear it. What would you suggest for me? I'm more of a neutral kind of gal.
User Image

Not In Wonderland

Shirtless Noob

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:17 pm
i noticed people have posted for awhile but hoping you could maybe help me. my hair is middle of my back. it is brown. I want some type of color in it. i was thinking carmal highlights or a red. which would look better?
also when I put on makeup (not very often) it irritates me the full time i have it on. is this bad?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:30 pm
Sakura Anata

I know there are some gluten free bands- but what are they? ><  

Minxku

sweet sarahdelphine

Greedy Shopper

10,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:22 am
Hey biggrin
I really need some help with my hair.
I am 13 years old.

Hair:
I am a half cast, so i have some african and european hair. My hair color is brown and naturally curly. I used to straighten my hair and people said it was bad for my hair. I wanted my hair to be like people from europe or asia or other places... so i retouched my hair. Since i did that, i only wash my hair weekly at the salon where they do a hair treatment with the same product each time. I also have to apply oil to my hair because it gets dry and every time i brush it it becomes straight.
I am scared im making bad chooses for my hair, what do you think?
If i dont retouch my hair, it becomes really frizzy and hard to brush and stuff... Please help.
Im going to have swimming at school for P.E soon and i dont know what to do about my hair. I usually put my hair in braids with extensions and everything but i am not a fan of that style.

I want to have long nice hair. Please help, im willing to try anything!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:55 pm
I have oily eyelids and they make my eyeliner (only pencil) get all smudgy by the end of the day. There'll usually be some below my eye. How can I prevent this?  

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas