Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:51 pm
"Oh did I now" he questioned innocently as he listened to her ranting and planning about what to do with the blood once it got cold. "Hmm an interesting thing to do" he said suddenly being pulled down to her level as he leaned down to her. Turning as she stated what her quest would have been Lee turned his face to her's reaching his hand up and putting it lightly under her chin. "For such a seductress such as yourself would it not be simple to turn on some of that undead charm and woo your victims" he questioned shaking his head a bit."Such an easy task would have been fine for such a minuscule prize tho." he said with a small smirk as he rose back up to his normal height atleast nearly a good foot taller then her.

"But as my little booth is drawing nothing but the most unappealing human's to it and my performance is not until much later I don't see any reason to play along" he told her with a bit of a chuckle. "Do you have any preferences or simply hair of any kind" he questioned her as he looked around wondering how easily he could pick off the hair as he looked down to his nails. Each one was razor sharp and ended in a point easy enough to simply walk by and snip off a bit of hair with a quick grab.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 pm
Nicholas knew Serrenedy's way of games and didn't like where it was going. "Because I love Faye and never want to leave my fiancee." He simply said, his eyes dark and serious. "Now will you get off so I can get the cameras in? Faye and I are on a tight schedule and need to get these cameras in. We have a show in about an hours so I don't have time for your games Serrenedy.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:03 pm
Cain began to growl again when Nick neared his cage with some strange looking things in his hands. What was up with people being near him all the time? Can't they get their own food? Of course, Cain didn't understand much of what they were really trying to do, so he had to be protective over whatever he had. He snapped at Serrenedy when she didn't give him his treat. Impatient, Cain began gnawing at his chains and even at his straight jacket now, hoping to rip it so that his arms could be free. It was too much of a pain to eat with both arms tied and to protect his surroundings if people kept bothering him. He looked for a moment when Abigail asked him a question, but only responded in silence as he went back to gnawing at his jacket again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image

Karma looked up at him and placed her hands on her hips. She pursed her lips and thought for a moment. "You see, being able to seduce someone this moment requires energy and non-laziness in which I am extremely lazy!" She laughed and looked around to see what it was she was looking for and only came to a conclusion that she wanted one plump person and the rest she wanted very happy and upbeat people.

Karma turned to Lee and told him what she wanted and smiled, "I do owe you for this you know. I'll think of something, but if you want you can request something. Oh! but you cannot ask me to give you one of my voodoo dolls of you!" She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:10 pm
Serrenedy sighed, but de-tangled herself from around him. "I'll take that to mean that Faye wouldn't want any fun either? She asked him. She smiled at him again and shook her head. ya know, while you hear 'I do'...I hear 'game-over' She shrugged once and twirled back around to Abigail, placng an arm around her shoulder. What do you say? Wanna play? I can make you laugh so hard you lose your breath She said temptingly. Then her demeanor changed as she looked the young woman up and down almost as if she were Cain. How about I read your future? She asked dangerously. Then she giggled a bit. I always read the pretty thing's future...free of any willing charge, I swear. She smiled darkly, drawing the young woman close. Her attention was drawn to Cain again as he snapped. SPEAK She demanded. Two little words and I'll give you a treat...or two  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Once Serrenedy turned away, Faye stuck her tongue out at her. "Just ignore her, Nick. She's just jealous is all." she said taking Nicholas' hand and pulling him away to set up their cameras.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Nicholas ignored her question about Faye and quickly sprouted his demon wings, looking at them again with a smile. "Haven't had these out in a while." He said with a grin and quickly flew up above Cain and installed a camera in the perfect spot to get all the carnage Cain can cause with his food. "Don't worry Cain. I'm just installing this so Faye and I can watch for fun when we're on a break." He said with a smile. "Where to next Faye?" He asked her as he landed next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 pm
Cain stopped and sat up, crossing his legs, looking as human as possible, as if he hadn't in a long time. He no longer understand most words, but he could remember a few. How he hated being like a human, it held him back in a lot of ways big time. One of the upsides was speech, but he didn't use that much. He took a deep breath and struggled, but it sounded like a growl with enounciation. "Go.....away...."

[And time for me to go away! Night alls! ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:22 pm
"A doll of me" he said with a bit of a laugh shaking his head. "Let alone just one you have multiples. I can only imagine what you do with them" he laughed as he looked around the crowds. "Hmm a fatty" he said shrugging slightly as he scratched the side of his head. "Something like the fat body there" he said pointing to a man over by the concession stand. "What about that one she looks like she should have a beeper when backing up" he chuckled pointing towards a woman walking towards them who even in large clothes looked like she needed several sizes larger.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

Abigail looked over at Cain when he spoke and smiled. Though his enunciation wasn't all too human, it sounded like more music to her hears. She looked away from the young man and then looked at the woman who had her arms wrapped around her shoulders. Once more she felt uneasy with anyone touching her so she took a step to the side to avoid the woman's touch. "I don't really believe in such things so i'll have to decline. I truly only wish to see the owner of this place. As I said before, I would truly appreciate it if you lead me to him or her."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:26 pm
"Scary-go-round! I haven't gotten to ride it yet anyway." Faye said with an eager smile as she led the way. "Now do I wanna ride a zombie horsey or a skeleton horsey? Or maybe a ghosty?" If the carnival had done anything for Faye, it was keeping her spirits high and her demeanor bright and cheery, her glum side rarely coming out these days, if ever.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

"That my dear Lee is a secret! Though nothing your perverted mind is thinking though," Karma said with a wink as she caressed his cheek before slapping it rather hard causing her to laugh again. Karma was also a big tease and she enjoyed every minute of it, the only times Karma wasn't this way was when she was depressed or horribly pissed. Whenever she was depressed she would not make an appearance for several days, and when she was pissed....well everyone avoided her in fear that she would do something horribly horrible to them.

Karma's eye showed her desire for the fat woman since she was the largest, "That one will do, I must feed my darling pet after all, and he loves his cheeks!" She chuckled and patted Lee on the shoulder before walking over to the chair by his booth and sitting down, crossing her legs and waited for him to collect the locks of hairs she needed. Karma wore her usual tight dress which came in different colors and lengths. Some where very long and some rather short. Today, the skirt was above her knee's but did not go over the higher parts of her thighs. Either way, she was very attractive no matter the length. It was only on her pissy moods when she looked like a true vindictive witch.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 pm
At Cain's words Serrenedy froze. Her teeth grew sharp and her glamour shimmered for just a second. THOSE WERE NOT THE WORDS She screamed at him, pulling the body away. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME PRETTY!!!!! She screamed angrily. All at once, she was calm again, laughing even. But I never specified the two words, did I sweetheart? No matter She shrugged offhandedly. you'll get it next time I guess. she smiled and threw the body inside his cell. ((gtg))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:36 pm
Nicholas quickly left with Faye and headed to the Scary-go-Round. "Serrenedy really creeps me out." He said to her as the walked. "I don't know why she keeps flirting with me when she knows I'm engaged with you. Oh well. Best thing to do is ignore it." He said with a smile, hearing the screams of burning humans. "Ah, such music to my ears! It works just as I hoped it would! Be careful love. I know you won't feel flames but I don't want you burning away your skin." He said to her with a grin. He did mean it though. "While you take a ride, I'll set up some cameras. Okay?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:38 pm
Soon, Rosemarie arrived at the entrance to the Carnival, a clearly eager look in her eyes as she seemingly skipped along. Her red hair flowed gently behind her as she took quick, swift footsteps, her bright sea green eyes darting about as she contemplated on what activity or sight she'd try first. Part of her wondered if she'd find any inspiration for her writing here, although she highly doubted it, not that she stood a chance of getting any of her books published anyway. Pushing such negative thoughts away, she strolled casually around, getting a sight of things before she made any decisions.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff