Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:15 pm
Gabumon groaned, and facepalmed even harder as he grumbled "i thought so... i heard something about Guilmon Bread, and there's only one bread crazy digimon i know." he muttered, before motioning for Yuki Agumon and Ryuudamon to follow him, so they could do a hunt for that crazy bread scarfing bat-eared Digimon.

Patamon was actually quite conservative when it came to eating, only ordering a couple bowls of ramen, Tsukaimon however had a pizza along with Zapmon, though didn't eat as much as Taiki's digimon did, if only because of the prices of Digitamamon's restaurant were quite expensive, and didn't want to really rack up a bill with the crazy egg for their partner.

Shiro had been quite settled and was about to fall asleep when he heard Kiriha's question, he stretched a bit sitting up lightly, partly thankful he was a hybrid and didn't have any scars of his past "a long time ago, actually. i'd say we've been together for years." he said, looking over "i honestly don't remember the date when we first met, just that i had met Crystal because she was a friend of my sister, Sadame Musouka, and once we became friends, times were fun and all, given i was a bit more open and friendly than i am nowadays, then... Daemon came, he had ruined Crystal's friend Jake's life by turning him into a hybrid when he was nothing but an infant, and no one even knew the difference until daemon actually dropped that bombshell... before kidnapping me ,and doing the same thing he did to Jake... though unlike Jake my body was highly unstable." Shiro closed his eyes lightly "everything's been pretty much a blur, but there were quite a few good times along with the hell that came from Daemon, and eventually Warmon." he shook his head lightly" i'm surprised DarkKnightmon didn't go after me on top of Warmon, i mean there was that one time at the hot springs he attacked, but that pretty much was it."

Guilmon meanwhile was currently pilfering now in Digitamamon's restaurant's kitchen for Guilmon bread,, mumbling something about aforementioned Guilmon bread in a weird small whining chant.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 pm
Yuki Agumon and Ryuudamon accompanied Gabumon in searching for the thieving Guilmon, sniffing the air trying to catch a whiff of his scent so they might be able to catch him faster. Both digimon shuddered when doing so brought them to the rear entrance of Digitamamon's restaurant.

"You've got to be kidding me," Yuki Agumon stared in disbelief.

"Even if we catch him, Digitamamon is going to kill us," Ryuudamon murmured in dismay.

*~*~*~*~*

"It sounds like this Daemon caused a lot of problems before he was finally eliminated and reincarnated in his present form," Kiriha observed. "And, I can't speak for Jake since I don't know him personally, but I'm not sure Crystal feels that her life has been ruined the way that you seem to. Although, I do think that she probably blames herself for getting you involved in the first place. And from the sounds of it you both must be older than you look."

"Well, Crystal did already mention that being a hanyou means that she ages at a slower rate than regular humans," noted Taiki. "So, maybe becoming a digimon hybrid also slowed the aging process for Shiro."

"Anyway, Dark Knightmon is finished so he won't be giving you any trouble unless you decide to deliberately travel into the past to when he was still alive to confront him about it," Kiriha went on. "Of course, I think the rest of us would all be in agreement that we would advise against it."

There was a sudden influx of loud, high-pitched and squeaky voices all cheering in unison as a swarm of Chibimon, Petitmon, Babydmon, Kyokyomon, and Chapmon flocked toward the onsen after an energetic looking V-mon who then leapt into the air and tucked his legs up to his body so he could wrap his arms around them as he slammed into the warm water making a good sized splash in the process with an audible declaration of "CANNONBALL!" mere seconds before he hit the surface of the water. The cheering of the numerous younger digimon grew louder as they gathered at the edge of the onsen still in pursuit of their obvious excitement.

Taiki blinked at the sudden appearance of so many little digimon, not that he was really surprised since young digimon had been fairly common around the resort even when it had been a Zone constantly under assault by the Bagra Empire. What surprised him was that he thought he recognized the V-mon that appeared to be the cause of all the excitement.

*~*~*~*~*

"It seems to be getting a little bit noisy over on the boy's side" Nene commented as she glanced over at the dividing wall.

"I wonder what all the excitement is about," Crystal agreed.

"I suppose we can take a quick look if you really want to," Nene suggested indicating the Monitamon scouting along the top of the dividing wall. They had been instructed to record anything that seemed particularly interesting.

"That's okay, I think I'll pass!" Crystal tried to conceal the sudden reddening of her cheeks by ducking under water.

Nene and Akari immediately started giggling.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:32 pm
it went without saying that Shiro was just blinking in confusion when he turned to see the younger digimon all cheering, only to get succinctly pulled under from the current of the cannonball made by V-Mon, and then as he came up, drenched more from the waves, causing him to mildly pop an anger vein as he sighed "yare yare.. can you keep the theatrics down? there are people in the onsen you know." he said calmly, though a slight edge to his voice said he was not exactly happy looking like a drenched rat. of course, he wasn't particularly menacing either, just having a lightly annoyed face with the anger tick on it. after lightly glaring at the one who made the Cannonball he turned to respond to Kiriha "trust me, i know better than anyone to not screw with time, given i've been around crystal for way too long. DarkKnightmon can stay dead for all i care, for forcing Roveth.." he quieted down suddenly, and just moved to the edge again and sunk back down, letting his hair hide his eyes while the lower half of his face and his body were submerged.

Gabumon just stared at Digitamamon's joint as he groaned, and facepalmed "that is if Shiro doesn't kill me for not stopping Guilmon sooner.. come on." he said, quietly moving around the place and heading for the back to try and see if he could get Guilmon to come out so they could flee without Digitamamon noticing.

Patamon and Tsukaimon lightly finished eating, thanking the ultimate level digimon for the meal, while proceeding to present some currency he'd desire: American money, and don't ask where they got it, they pilfered it from Shiro's pockets when they could. after paying for their meal Tsukaimon just whispered to the egg digimon 'we are SO not paying their tab.' he said, pointing an ear to Shouto and the others scarfing down food, before heading off themselves to go find someplace to relax, or maybe hit the Onsen.

Dorulumon of course was still snoozing, given he needed the peace and quiet, even when some of the fresh digimon wandered by making noises he didn't seem too much bothered, given they weren't as loud as that one called Zapmon. or as gossiping.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:05 am
Kiriha kept quiet at Shiro's suddenly hushed mention of what had happened to Roveth. It was definitely a sore subject and Kiriha didn't want to push him even further over the edge than he was already. Besides, it looked like the V-mon who was apparently the ring leader of all the younger digimon who had invaded the boy's side of the onsen was already trying to cheer Shiro up.

"Sorry about the intrusion," V-mon apologized as he swam toward Shiro. "We haven't had too much excitement around here lately so I was just trying to keep the little guys entertained. And--" V-mon trailed off as he swam around Shiro, finally getting a good look at him. The blue dragon hopped onto the side of the onsen and jumped up onto Shiro's head to sniff at his hair. "Hey, it's been ages since we've had any human visitors!" He finally looked around at Taiki, Zenjirou and Kiriha who were also still in the onsen trying to relax or, in Zenjirou's case, trying to find a hole in the dividing wall through which he might be able to spy into the girl's side.

"Kudou Taiki!" V-mon hopped down from Shiro's head with another splash and swam toward the famous general who had not only guided Shoutmon to victory over Bagramon and helped him to become the Digimon King, but who had also enabled him to be revived in the first place. "Now there's a famous human if I've ever seen one!"

All the little digimon gathered by the side of the onsen broke into another chorus of wild cheering as V-mon began praising Taiki.

"I thought you looked familiar," Taiki rubbed the back of his head. "So then, that means you're the same V-mon."

"But of course," V-mon would have taken a bow if he had been able to stand, but instead he settled for a beaming smile.

*~*~*~*~*

"You know," Yuki Agumon scratched his chin. "We might have to lure him out with some bait."

Ryuudamon shook his head. "We don't have any bread and it seems like any of the bread we could have gotten our claws on has already been swiped by now. How are we supposed to catch him?"

*~*~*~*~*

Zapmon slapped her own payment down on the counter for Digitamamon, "I'm paying for me and Raptordramon. The Digimon King can pay his own tab."

Raptordramon, meanwhile, was tearing into another hunk of meat while it looked like Shoutmon's dinner party had ended with him and his companions passed out on the floor and table with their stomachs bulging. Digitamamon would just have to grudgingly let it slide because, of course, Shoutmon was the Digimon King and Digitamamon owed him at least that much respect. For now. If his tab built up too much, then there would definitely be consequences. Besides, it sounded like someone was shuffling around in his kitchen and Digitamamon wasn't about to stand for it!

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:14 am
Gabumon sighed, nodding "normally that's true, but i keep a hidden stash of bread safely tucked away for such an occasion." he said, lightly pulling out a wrapped and vacuum sealed pack of what looked like bread shaped like Guilmon's head. once they got the the back he quietly peeked inside, glad to see Digitamamon wasn't around, and quickly pulled out some of the guilmon bread, before sticking his arm in the door, waving the bread in the Digital Hazard digimon's direction.

guilmon blinked, and sniffed a bit while bringing his head up fully, before turning it to see the guilmon bread waving in the air, he went wide-eyed, and decided to squeal hapily "guilmon bread~!" of course with Guilmon making loud enough noise even Gabumon would pale, but for now the bat eared digimon quickly started bounding towards the floating bread goodness to chomp it down.

Shiro chuckled a bit mentally when he heard the apology, lightly sitting up a bit so he could speak "it's no problem V-Mon, though i could've done without looking like a drenched Chuuchuumon." he looked over to the kiddies and waved with a smile, while settling back down "ages huh? well least things can perk up now." he said, lightly pondering a bit before hearing about the praise on Taiki, and whistled "wow... guess saving the digital world on this end must've won a lot of fans huh Taiki?" he asked playfully, while chuckling "makes me wonder how many would flock to you just to be able to say they're a part of Team Xros Heart." though he mentally had to add ~though no one would join with me, i'm just a nobody here.. feels good though.~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 am
"How dare you steal from my restaurant!" Digitamamon heard the squeal from Guilmon and immediately gave chase.

Yuki Agumon and Ryuudamon wasted no time bolting in opposite directions to make themselves difficult to catch. Given the circumstances, neither of them wanted to get caught by Digitamamon so poor Gabumon was just going to have to handle Guilmon on his own.

*~*~*~*~*

"It's really not that glamorous," Taiki told Shiro looking a little embarrassed. "I actually haven't had any new additions to the team since the final battle with Bagramon."

V-mon waded back over by Shiro, casually perching on his knee since he couldn't quite reach the bottom with his stubby little legs. "Actually, from what I've heard, there's actually another team around here that's even more famous than Xros Heart and that's Team Epoch."

One of the Chibimon standing at the edge of the onsen nodded vigorously. "I was still just a Chicomon when Crystal Mizuka suddenly appeared in the middle of the battlefield and a Xros Loader was bestowed upon her. On that day she vowed to defend us against the tyranny of the Bagra Empire, even if she didn't have enough strength to cast them out completely. She protected us and fought off the Bagra Empire's forces day after day just to keep them at bay so the resort could remain a safe haven for young digimon like us."

"She risked her life day in and day out," chimed in one of the Kyokyomon. "And no matter how exhausted she was at the end of the day she still made time to come and play with us when it was relatively peaceful. So naturally, when she swore her allegiance to Taiki and asked us to lend our support to Xros Heart, we never questioned her judgment. She believed that he and Shoutmon would be able to reunify the Digital World and she set out to fight alongside them to see to it that it happened."

"You know," Taiki spoke up. "When she said she had been here for three months before my team arrived here I never really realized just how much of a difference she had made just by being here all that time."

V-mon nodded. "All of the young digimon here at the resort really look up to her and think of her as part of their family because she took such good care of them. It's kind of hard to compete with a role model like that."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:56 am
Gabumon went pale, well as pale as a digimon could when he heard Digitamamon's battle-cry, before tossing the bread into the air, causing Guilmon to catch and eat it mid jump, before the beast type digimon jumped and nabbed Guilmon by the tail "RUN YOU FOOL! RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!" he shouted, though he thought to himself ~some help you two were, Yuki Agumon, Ryuudamon! if i die i'm coming back as a bakemon to haunt you both!~

Guilmon blinked and looked back, hefting his tail up "eh? Gabumon? then that means Shiromon is here!" of course he started taking off, without even once seeing the crazy angry egg to go look for Shiro, which was chasing right behind them, unfortunately Guilmon caught scent of Shiro and started in the direction of the Onsen, which caused Gabumon to pale even more ~oh crap... Guilmon no, stop!~

Shiro meanwhile listened to the stories, and the praise about crystal, nodding a bit as he lightly leaned back against the onsen's edge, looking upwards a bit "yeah... Crystal's like that. she rarely has bad judgement of people or digimon, granted, we may have been friends a long time, there are some things she and i keep from each other as well as others, because it's a past that should be better left buried." he then chuckled while idly shrugging "in either case it's not surprising to me that she did things like that, she's probably about as selfless as you, Taiki." he said, grinning, though he could try to match-make the two together, he was just going to leave his compliment at that "anyway, since the Bagra Empire's gone, i guess aside from random wild digimon that harm others, i won't be able to do much." idly reaching back behind him and pulling his Xros Loader and the D-Scanner that was still offline to him lightly looking them over ~what do i fight for... honestly, if i knew that i guess i wouldn't be so confused...~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:50 am
"I guess that's part of the reason she's always wanting to come back here," Taiki observed. "She must know all these digimon look up to her and she wants to be there for them as much as possible even if she isn't using the resort as her permanent residence anymore."

By that point there were no fewer than five determined young Chibimonz vying for a place on Shiro's head by climbing over one another to try to reach him from the edge of the onsen. Several of the other young digimon were beginning to creep along the edge of the onsen, working their way around to Taiki and Kiriha. After all, Blue Flare was pretty famous too.

"They must smell her on you," noted Kiriha until he realized that there were also several small digimon coming after him and Taiki.

"Actually, we already know she's bathing next door, but boys aren't allowed on that side of the onsen," remarked a Babydmon as he and several Petitmon settled behind Kiriha. They could definitely smell Dracomon on him.

"Girls are scary when they're angry," whimpered one of the Chapmon wading out into the onsen with the rest of the tiny flock of small kappa digimon.

That was around when Guilmon burst in with Gabumon dangling precariously from his tail with Digitamamon in hot pursuit with repeated declarations of, "How dare you steal from my restaurant! Nobody steals from Digitamamon!"

Taiki's eyes widened as the giant egg digimon suddenly burst toward the onsen chasing after the other two digimon. All of the young digimon who had just begun to make themselves comfortable around the human boys quickly scattered when they felt the aura of pure, undiluted rage radiating off of the angry Digitamamon.

"Uh-oh," V-mon jumped up off of Shiro's knee and onto the edge of the onsen to face down Digitamamon. "We can't let him bust up the onsen. Slashmon would never forgive us if we let his resort get damaged!" He launched himself into the air and threw himself at Digitamamon head first. "V-mon Head!"

Digitamamon saw the attack coming and closed up the front of his egg shell without so much as slowing down. V-mon slammed into the giant egg and, after pushing back against him with the headbutt for several long seconds, he finally bounced off to the side hitting the ground with swirly eyes while murmuring, "Did I get him?" in a thoroughly dazed voice.

Digitamamon, now running blind from having shielded himself from V-mon's attack, ended up darting past his intended victims and went on a collision course with the onsen's dividing wall, narrowly missing Zenjirou who had to quickly dive out of the way to avoid being harmed by the runaway egg. And, of course, the impact with the dividing wall didn't so much as slow him down. Digitamamon crashed straight through it, emerging into the girl's side of the onsen causing the three girls on the other side to shriek as the quickly got out of the water and out of the way.

"Who the hell set him off!" Crystal exclaimed as she scrambled out of the line of sight of the gaping hole in the dividing wall and grabbed a towel to wrap around herself accompanied in that pursuit by Akari and Nene.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Shiro just chuckled not minding the Chibimonz on his head, in fact he liked the little guys, so he paid them no mind and let them have his head as a perch, even if Patamon would be annoyed by it. of course, when the crashing happened he snapped his eyes towards where he saw Guilmon and Gabumon being chased in by digitamamon, of course he immediately groaned as he saw the flash of red "son of a... i'm going to kick whoever's a** that had the bright idea to let Guilmon without supervision!" he growled annoyedly, before quickly using his tracing to put up a patch that looked similar to the onsen in the hole for the divider, before kneeling to V-Mon lightly "you okay V-Mon?" he asked concernedly, while his clone now clothed, set off to start chasing after Digitamamon and Guilmon/Gabumon in annoyance.

Dorulumon just opened his eyes and brought his head up, hearing some commotion going on at the onsen, he just shook his head lightly ~jeez... such loud digimon... i guess i better go see what's going on.~ he mumbled, while getting up and deciding to pad off quickly, not in a full dash, but a decent pace.

Gabumon of course just had @.@ for eyes while trying to keep hanging onto Guilmon as they were being chased by that crazy egg cook "GUILMON STOP~!!!!!" he shouted, causing the dragon digimon to skid to a halt blinking and looking back and holding up his tail "eh? Gabumon? what are you doing holding onto my tail?" Gabumon just shook his head and glaring at the dragon "simple, i -was- trying to get you out of Digitamamon's place before you got deleted by him ,but thanks to you squealing like a Numemon we're being chased by him, and most likely Shiro because we just crashed through the onsen!" of course Guilmon just tilted his head innocently "Shiromon is here? then let's go see him!" of course Gabumon blinked, and quickly climbed onto Guilmon's back and hung onto the neck "ohhhh no you don't! we are going to flee, and flee fast Guilmon, do you -WANT- to feel the wrath of an angry cook, much less a ticked off Shiro?" of course Guilmon shook his head, and began taking off again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 pm
V-mon sat up slowly, rubbing the top of his head where a bruise had begun to form. "That's definitely one tough egg," he responded to Shiro with a weak smile. "I should be fine though. I've got a pretty hard head, you know."

Digitamamon remained in pursuit of Guilmon and Gabumon, having re-opened the front of his shell to see that Gabumon appeared to be hanging onto the Guilmon for dear life as they tried to make their escape from both the enraged restaurant owner and as well as Shiro. And, since chasing them hadn't been particularly effective, he decided it was time for more drastic measures.

"Nightmare Syndrome!" Digitamamon released a dark, shadowy shape from the inside of his shell with grabby clawed hands and an opening slightly resembling a mouth edged with sharp, pointy teeth to strike down Guilmon and Gabumon in his stead since his attack could travel faster than the big egg could manage on his own two feet.

*~*~*~*~*

Although Guilmon, Gabumon and the rampaging Digitamamon had already departed from the onsen, Crystal still decided that it was probably best not to tempt fate again by returning to the bath. Instead, she picked up a bath robe to put on in place of her towel along with her Xros Loader so that she could confront Digitamamon before he caused any further damage to the resort by being permitted to run wild after Guilmon and Gabumon.

"Never a dull moment," she murmured to herself. She quickly pocked her Xros Loader and tightened the sash of her robe to make sure it was secure before dashing outside in pursuit of Digitamamon.

Nene and Akari also retrieved robes for themselves, although neither of them had any intention of joining in the chase. Sure, Nene had a Xros Loader and her own digimon, but even Sparrowmon would have been hard pressed to cause any damage through that thick shell of his. Besides, the boys would undoubtedly set out after Digitamamon so Crystal would undoubtedly have more than adequate backup if she couldn't handle Digitamamon herself.

*~*~*~*~*

Taiki had, of course, gotten out of the onsen and quickly put on his clothes, not concerning himself with the fact that doing so without drying off first would leave him a bit damp for the next few hours. There was an angry digimon on the loose at the densely populated resort and he couldn't just let Digitamamon continue his rampage when he might go on toe cause even greater damage than he had just by busting through the onsen's dividing wall. He grabbed his Xros Loader and took off after Digitamamon, only giving a slight consideration to the fact that most of his top fighters were probably passed out somewhere from eating too much. He would just have to figure something out once he caught up with Digitamamon.

Meanwhile, Kiriha finished Zenjirou out of the onsen where he had taken refuge from being flattened by Digitamamon. He cast a vague glance toward Shiro. "Does this sort of thing happen often?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:34 pm
Shiro sighed, while rubbing his head a bit "unfortunately yes, though Guilmon usually has the sense to not steal from Digitamamon, he wasn't even supposed to -be- here given i didn't know if i could handle dealing with his constant whining of Guilmon Bread." he lightly nodded to V-Mon as he smiled "good to hear.. and if i know crystal she's probably already out of the onsen and about to head off after that angry egg, not to mention Taiki probably forgot his digimon's passed out somewhere.." he frowned a bit, lightly thinking when Patamon and Tsukaimon flew into the boy's side of the onsen "hey!" they said, while about to land, unfortunately Shiro looked to the two frowning "did you two happen to hear the commotion?"

Patamon blinked, tilting his head a bit "commotion? no, not really."

Tsukaimon nodded in Patamon's answer "yeah, we took the long way."

Shiro sighed, and just recalled Patamon and Tsukaimon to the Xros Loader before using a small blast of spare data via tracing to dry himself off and went to grab his clothes and other digivices before pocketing them, looking back to the others, and shaking his head before rushing out to go join with crystal, using a bit of help from a incoming Dorulumon.

Guilmon meanwhile looked back before seeing the Nightmare Syndrome, this made the dragon digimon meep in fear before using a nearby rock to launch off of and into the air to try and dodge the Nightmare Syndrome while Gabumon just was currently crying waterfalls thinking ~Shiro and Crystal are going to kill me!~ T.T and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:01 pm
Crystal pulled her Xros Loader out of the pocket of her robe as she chased after Digitamamon. "Lighdramon, Gururumon, Digi Xros! Light Gururumon!"

Gururumon became equipped with Lighdramon's armor effectively becoming a faster, much more aerodynamic beast. Crystal quickly climbed onto Light Gururumon's back and continued chasing after Digitamamon. Taiki was already racing to catch up on his own Dorulumon.

Meanwhile, V-mon shook off his slight daze from butting heads with the big egg digimon and quickly followed Shiro away from the onsen hoping to be of help since his earlier efforts had been largely unsuccessful. Kiriha decided to sit this one out because his usual method of subduing out of control digimon would likely only serve to increase the damage caused to the resort area rather than reduce it.

Crystal held out her Xros Loader as Light Gururumon finally managed to get caught up with Digitamamon and began to circle around to the front of him. "Slashdramon, Black Fladramon, Digi Xros! Slash Fladramon!"

Slashdramon materialized in Digitamamon's path adorned with Black Fladramon's flame armor, to stop the slippery giant egg in his tracks. "Stop! Digitamamon, that's enough!" However, Digitamamon simply tucked himself into his shell and rammed Slash Fladramon hard in the stomach, breaking through the Digi Xros as he continued his pursuit of the runaway Guilmon and Gabumon.

Crystal sighed. "Looks like we might have to get rough about this after all."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:46 pm
Guilmon had landed in a bit of a skid seeing that the others were trying to stop Digitamamon, but when Crystal's first attempt failed Gabumon had meeped, and mush'ed Guilmon onwards, resuming their fleeing from the giant egg, changing directions and heading to the right.

Shiro of course caught up not too long after while looking to Crystal "you do know it wasn't my idea to bring Guilmon to this universe, right?" he said, sweatdropping, before eyeing the giant egg "we'll need speed to keep up with him.. ah!" of course he pulled out his Xros Loader and grinned" this might be interesting..." Dorulumon blinked when he saw Shiro's grin, before sweatdropping himself. Shiro of course held up his Xros loader as it opened up, showing instead of a golden V, a purple X in general but it still shined with a raw power and light "Dorulumon!, Tsukaimon! DIGI-XROS!" Shiro of course landed on his feet while the two began flying into the sky, crashing together multiple times as lights of energy before merging as one, leaving Doulumon's orange fur streaked with purple, the once golden eyes a resounding red, and two fairly demonic looking bat wings coming out of his back along the shoulder area while the drills all had menacing looking purple spikes attached to their golden frame "DeviDorulumon!" Shiro lightly grinned as the now changed Dorulumon landed on the ground, nodding a bit "saa.. let's go catch that Egg!" the digimon nodded silently, while shiro got on making sure not to sit anywhere that hampered the wings, getting ready to take off with Crystal to go catch that Digitamamon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 am
Crystal gathered Slashdramon and Black Fladramon back into her Xros Loader as Light Gururumon resumed keeping on Digitamamon's trail. It looked like Shiro had the right idea by Digi Xrossing his new Dorulumon with Tsukaimon to keep up with Digitamamon, but even if they could keep up with him they still needed to figure out some way to slow him down before they could confront him directly. Taiki had also caught up with them on his own Dorulumon.

"So, got any ideas for how we might be able to slow him down?" she decided a bit of collaboration might be in order.

"I'll take care of it," Dorulumon stated simply. The large wolf snatched Taiki off of his back by grabbing him by the back of the shirt with his mouth and then tossed him over to Crystal who caught him reflexively and dragged him onto Light Gururumon's back behind her. "Drill Blader!" he called out as he enlarged the drill at the end of his tail and brought it spinning beneath him as he began to burrow underground as he carved out a tunnel underneath where Digitamamon was chasing after Guilmon and Gabumon, gauging his distance so that when he had pulled ahead of the giant egg he could emerge from the tunnel forming a pitfall in the middle of Digitamamon's path while he landed safely on the far side of the deep, gaping hole in the ground. The tactic seemed to work well enough because it did, for the span of a few seconds, result in Digitamamon plummeting into the underground shaft long enough to be thrown off the path of Guilmon and Gabumon while he was struggling to climb back to the surface.

Taiki, meanwhile, was having tremendous difficulty sorting out precisely where he ought to be placing his hands while hanging onto Crystal on account of the bathrobe as Light Gururumon went on racing ahead with the two of them on his back. He tried, rather unsuccessfully, to take his mind off of the awkwardness of his position by assuring himself that Dorulumon probably knew what he was doing and that this whole situation would soon be taken care of. He just wasn't sure how much longer it was going to take.

"Alright, we've almost got him!" Crystal, for her part, either hadn't noticed or wasn't especially bothered by the whole predicament that had clearly begun to distract Taiki.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:35 am
Shiro nodded while DeviDorulumon rushed forward with Shiro on his back, grinning a bit as he flew up, when seeing the currently trying to get out Digitamamon Shiro lightly smirked a bit, and softly brought a hand up "I am the Bone of my Sword..." he muttered, before swords flew down to strike along the pit to create afloor and walls for the cage, while DeviDorulumon shouted "Devil Drill Driver!" before unleashing a barrage of the demonic drills from his forehead, creating a rock slab which would trap the ceiling of the cage. "there! takes care of that problem... now then... GUILMON!!!!!! GABUMON!!!!!" he shouted.

Gabumon and Guilmon both froze, looking behind them seeing a now landed Shiro while DeviDorulumon switched back to Tsukaimon and dorulumon, with the black bat-pig sitting on the head watching with amusement as Shiro inadvertently used the Oni Big Head technique to start chewing those two out about ticking off Digitamamon, especially Guilmon given he knew it had to have been him that did it.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff