Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:51 pm
In the dead silence of the stands, three sets of hands began clapping in perfect synchrony. Shiva, Smith, and Avondale all slowly applauded the match, the first two standing slightly behind the third and all three watching from an otherwise-unoccupied section of the stands. After a moment, the older man turned and left, Shiva following him shortly thereafter. Only Smith remained in that section of the stands, and he looked on at the blood-Mutate with interest. Shiva discounted the man's skill, but after this match Smith finally saw someone that could break the monotony of half-second instant-kill deathmatches. His longest match in the past four months had been barely a minute, and he almost envied Shiva's sadistic tendencies, her habit of toying with her opponents before finishing them off, her inability to attack with pinpoint accuracy from anywhere within a thousand yards if so inclined. Melee was such a pure form of combat.

But this, direct manipulation of the body and its composite materials, this was truly deadly. Smith smiled thinly and shivered in anticipation. Avondale almost certainly knew why Smith had stayed behind. He would get his chance soon enough. "Excellent match. Big spectacle, for certain. Can't wait to face you myself. Wouldn't put money either way."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 pm
(BLEH GOMENSAIIIIII !!!

Been so busy with schooling -~- So so sorry, for those of you whom of which know no japanese, and I swear to post soon. Brief summary plzs? )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:05 pm
((Um, Amaya and Smith sparred, then a little later Amaya and Adrian watched a movie and hung out with Calista. And Adrian just finished a death match. That's really about it.))

Amaya watched in silence the entire time, not glancing to Sikes since she already knew he was smiling at the outcome. Adrian had succeeded, but barely in Amaya's eyes, though it seemed he had figured out a new technique with the blood. Once the dead monter's owner sent another one of his monsters down in the ring to clean up his friend, Amaya went down as well, rising from the shadows as she slowly approached Adrian.

When she reached him, Amaya softly put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey...time to go back to the house. You're done for the night. You need help?" She asked as she slowly began turning him away from the bloody mess.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:06 pm
"N-no....I'm good....thanks...." Adrian said as he wobbled slightly as he got to his feet, still shivering all over as he headed back to their house. He couldn't tell what scared him more; that he just killed a man, or that he killed a man without touching him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:21 pm
"Alright then...." Amaya murmured softly as she watched him go, soon disappearing from the arena herself. She reappeared in the house, moving to her room in silence. She'd leave Adrian alone for a while and let him cope with it. She needed to prepare for the next night's fight anyway, since it promised to be rather difficult for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm
Smith followed the blood-Mutate as he left the arena, heading for one of the houses near Smith's own. The man was very distracted, apparently. He'd not remembered to lock the door, which Smith took advantage of. The door opened at his touch and he stepped inside. It was obvious that the shock of what he'd done, the new ability he'd manifested, was getting to him. Time, perhaps, for a dose of Smith's own unique sociopathy. "Hello, Adrian Dupree. Your match was interesting. Distressed, perhaps, at result? Wonder why you had to kill, or how you killed without hesitation? Answer is simple, you know. Survive or die, always choose survive. Human imperative, ape-voice in the hindbrain. Good to keep in mind. Oh, yes. Also. Confess a desire - interest, nothing more - to face you in a fight. Would be educational, if I survived."

((If my posts don't quite get the point across, Smith's voice is basically Mordin Solus from ME2, less the nasal intonation.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:34 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Once he got back he headed straight for the bathroom, in desperate need of a shower to wash away the blood of his first victim. After getting out and sulking in his room a bit (along with the addition of pants) he appeared in the doorway to Amaya's room. "What was it like for you....after you won your first death match?" he asked, eyes stuck on the floor and looking rather pathetic as his still wet hair hung down around his face, his feathered wings slightly ruffled and damp from a failed attempt at trying to shake the water out.
((Uh... Smith? Breaking into the house? Sociopathic lecture?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:38 pm
((I missed it! The one time I fail to use the preview button; I'm sorry! ;-; Uhhh....I'll delete that in just a second I guess....Gimme a sec....))

Adrian was just heading for the bathroom when he heard a foreign voice and stopped, gripping the door frame tightly. This must have been that psycho that killed his opponents so quickly that Amaya mentioned. "Turn around...and just leave me alone....I'm not in the mood for this s**t right now..." he said, not even looking back at the stranger.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm
((It happens.))

Smith shrugged as he stepped closer to the man and leaned over, looking sideways into Adrian's eyes. Eye contact was, or so shiva said, key to getting someone to listen to you. "Just trying to help, no need for defensiveness. Dinner? Shiva cooks well, most nights. Will likely be making stew, perhaps a beef broth tonight. Taste is... tolerable, and company will give you a chance to relax. Let your down... down."

Smith hadn't meant to make the feather-based pun, but it had slipped out. And, who knew, perhaps the little bit of humor would get the feathered Mutate to calm down a tad, maybe even accept Smith's invitation to dinner. Since they were getting new provisions tomorrow Shiva was going all-out to get rid of as much of the old stuff before it spoiled. That, and tomorrow was one of the rare days where Shiva was scheduled to fight three times in a day. She always stuffed herself before days like that, claiming she wanted to enjoy a possible last meal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 pm
Amaya was headed to the kitchen when she heard Adrian talking to someone. Creeping closer, she spotted smith and her anger flared as she approached them quickly. "You. Get the ******** out of this house. NOW." She growled as shadows began creeping on her. She would not tolerate this s**t at the moment, even less with Adrian being distressed at the moment. The house was mainly dark and the shadows were spiking out of everywhere, all aimed towards Smith. "GET OUT NOW." Amaya told him, pulling Adrian back away from him.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 pm
Smith turned around at Amaya's words, his legs lengthening slightly and the ends of several quills poking through the sleeves of his suit. His eyebrows threatened to disappear into his hairline. He had, of course, expected a bit of a strange reaction to his entering without invitation. Death threats and the Mutate equivalent of a gun to the temple were surprising, to say the least. "Interesting. Didn't expect such hostility from a dinner invitation. Perhaps civility is dead? Or just stress? Come for dinner, good way to get rid of stress, prove good intentions."

As he spoke, Smith detached every quill in his arms - over two hundred on each limb - from the 'root' it grew from. This process was instantaneous, taking place before he finished 'Interesting,' and could not be noticed by an outside observer. Should Amaya choose to attack him for no reason, he would invoke self-defense and attempt to knock her out without killing her. After all, deaths ought to be saved for the Arena or mercy-killings, and Amaya was certainly skilled enough not to warrant the latter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 pm
Smith blinked several times, then cocked his head to one side. "Offering help, not hostility. So hard to understand? Am trying to be a friend, at least. Before having to kill you in the Arena, of course. Not so friendly then, but schedules shan't be an issue for now. Calm, please? Stew is good for the nerves. Possibly salad, though the lettuce is wilted by now."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 pm
(lol I guess I'll just reschedule the fight I had for Kierra)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers