Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:19 pm
Rose turned her board horizontally and gradually she slowed down till she came to a full stop at the end of the run. Leaning down she un-hooked the straps holding her boot.With that one foot Rose began pushing her body towards the bus stop where her friends would be getting off. Her goggles she now pushed back to rest on top of her head as she waited, a cup of apple cider in hand. Often Rose would glance down the street, waiting for the bus to show up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
ˡᵉᵉᵃᶰᶰ ʰˑ ᵇᵒᵉʳᶰᵉʳ
LeeAnn, after successfully rousing each and everyone of her friends with her excitedd yapping, settled into one of the seats farthest back in the bus, making sure to 'reserve' the surrounding seats for her sleepy, straggling friends. She noticed that there was a few others on the bus. An old couple, with silvered hair and all decked out in the sort of things grandparents wore. There was also a few boys, around her age, some still in an early morning haze, most with earbuds in their ears. LeeAnn grinned at one of the boys as he boarded the bus, a fine-looking guitar strapped to his back. He looked as excited for a break away from the rest of life as she was. "Hey." she said, nodding at him.

̅M̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅v̅̅e̅̅r̅̅s̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅p̅̅e̅̅r̅̅f̅̅e̅̅c̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅l̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅v̅̅o̅̅l̅̅v̅̅e̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅k̅̅i̅̅p̅̅p̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅r̅̅o̅̅u̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅f̅̅o̅̅r̅̅e̅̅s̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅b̅̅u̅̅n̅̅c̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅c̅̅a̅̅l̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅i̅̅m̅̅a̅̅l̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅h̅̅i̅̅l̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅o̅̅l̅̅d̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅s̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅E̅̅p̅̅i̅̅c̅̅n̅̅e̅̅s̅̅s̅̅. ̅

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 pm
Mike glanced around, lazily looking at the people on the bus. not to many, but it wasnt surprising. there were a few girls on the bus, probably around his own age. he was about to look away, to try to not seem like a creeper, when one of them spoke, apparently to him. he glanced around quickly to make sure, before giving a small upward nod, and a small, friendly smile. he spoke, with a small amount of hesitance. "hey." he wasn't one of the best at meeting new people. he was horrible at it. but he could manage.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 pm
Xavier opened his eyes and looked around the bus to see girls were there he smiled at some of them. he already saw a girl already talking to Mike. He smiled and looked at his watch and knew that they would be departing soon. he took one of his earbuds out of his ears and went into his bag and took out a sketchbook and began to draw.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
Jenny hugged tightly onto her sweatshirt and sat next to Leann, smiling at her quickly before the bus started. She watched as Leann said hi to one of the guys and sipped some of the hot chocolate out of her mug, excited to see meet Rose at the mountain. Since she went ahead she got their rooms all ready and such, Jenny imagined she was hitting the snow right now. Jenny politely waved over at a boy that waved over to them, but threw it to all the boys as well so no one felt left out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 pm
Adrian was asleep on his game, his head tilted lightly with his eyes closed, his glasses slipping a little onto the edge of his nose. It was going to happen eventually, last night being a long one for him. He was the shortest one of the five and also looked the youngest. Even when sleeping though, he held onto his his game tightly.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm
Star looked at her girlfriends who were waveing towards a group of boys who had just gotten on the bus, and in order to not be rude. She also gave them all a quick wave before rummaging in her satchel for her book. She had to have a satchel as a pruse was just simply no big enough for all she wanted to carry, which would be all her drawing supplies, any books she was reading at the time and the typical mirror, makeup and brush along with any other items she wanted to carry around with her. When she found her book she pulled it out and practicly shoved her nose in it and began to read silently as she waited for them to get to their destination.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
ˡᵉᵉᵃᶰᶰ ʰˑ ᵇᵒᵉʳᶰᵉʳ
"So, vacationing with your friends too?" LeeAnn asked, smiling at Jenny as she sat beside her. "My name is LeeAnn Boerner, nice to meet you." she added with another grin and an outstretched hand. LeeAnn was always up for making a new friend. And if that new friend had any interesting qualities, like guitar-playing, well that was an added bonus.

̅M̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅v̅̅e̅̅r̅̅s̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅p̅̅e̅̅r̅̅f̅̅e̅̅c̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅l̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅v̅̅o̅̅l̅̅v̅̅e̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅k̅̅i̅̅p̅̅p̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅r̅̅o̅̅u̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅f̅̅o̅̅r̅̅e̅̅s̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅b̅̅u̅̅n̅̅c̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅c̅̅a̅̅l̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅i̅̅m̅̅a̅̅l̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅h̅̅i̅̅l̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅o̅̅l̅̅d̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅s̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅E̅̅p̅̅i̅̅c̅̅n̅̅e̅̅s̅̅s̅̅. ̅

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm
Mike nodded, smiling lightly. "yeah. pretty much." he chuckled a little, shaking her hand as she extended it. "Mike Gadoshov. likewise." he smiled a little more. he was used to using his nickname at this point. she seemed friendly. that eased some of the tension for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm
(Bump)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:50 pm
Ren entered several minutes after Mike, the third to enter the bus. His eyes danced about the seats of the bus, momentarilly stalling in the aisle as he looked at its passengers. An old couple huddled together warmly and comforting each other, the sight was something out of a book until he looked to the back. Several girls huddled close to each other, appearing friends. Ren gave an absent look, rolling his eyes at Mike's back. His friends WERE guys and they were bound to chat up some girls eventually on this trip. With a weary face and light blonde hair in his eyes, Ren sauntered up the aisle to sit next to Xavier who was momentarily waving at a couple girls. He spied Adrian asleep as he passed, flicking his forehead before pushing his duffel bag up on the shelf and holding his snowboard, as he owned one, with one hand and seated himself. His face could be translated to something as relief, happy they had made it on the bus on time or that he was happy to be sitting down, tired of being awake. Much like Adrian, Ren stayed up with him to watch his friend play his games. Additionally, Ren was very much the sleeper; he didn't have hobbies or much of any interests other than sleeping with what the amount of tutoring and work he has going for him. Yet Ren never gave off a slovenly attitude, he was always the laid-back one, the cool one that watched his outwardly friends have fun. Ren was outgoing as well and not at all shy but he was always observant and the practical one.

Ren then leaned back so that his blonde hair covered his eyes almost to the point that you couldn't see them, closed them, and prepared for the bumpy nap, already leaning on Xavier's shoulder as he dozed off.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Jenny watched the blonde haired boy walk on late and smiled at him, but he didn't really seem to pay attention. She just shrugged her shoulders and didn't regret the friendly gesture, it was always polite to extend a welcoming. It was nice to see them already conversing with different people on the bus, meant that socializing up at the resort would probably be just as easy. "If you don't mind me intruding, are you guys headed to the resort as well? Because this bus goes to two different resorts at the top and bottom of the mountain." she asked, her face stuck in the pamphlet. Before they came Jenny studied as much as she could about the resort, making sure to they weren't striding into stray territory.

Jenny looked over at the young boy with glasses and was concerned about his little game player, what if he dropped it? The way he clutched it meant it had some sentimental value, maybe he was holding it tight enough so it wouldn't. "Is he going to drop that game player?" Jenny pointed to the young boy with glasses. She had some items that meant a lot to her and she sure wouldn't want them held in her hands as she slept, she would be too afraid of dropping them.

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:12 pm
Xavier smiled as Ren fell asleep on his shoulder "What am I gonna do with you" he said with a smile. He looked at Star who was a girl who seemed to caught his attention. Even though he would lik to talk to her he had his friend on his shoulder asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm
Star did not even notice that she was being watched. She was way too engrossed in her book to notice things like that. Now if someone called her name or came to sit next to her she would take notice immediately, but neither of those conditions had been met. So, on she read.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:31 pm
Xavier sighed and kept on drawing "I guess i will talk to her another time if possible" he said to himself as his strokes oh his pencil moved on the paper.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff