5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 am
Lol, I'll reply tomorrow Yokies.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 am
Okay. P:
It's funny how we're not even talking about Booty Grab.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:18 am
Loll...that's right  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 am
Yokies
Blind Blindness

It's fine, really. xD

Lol wow. That's kind of sounds like a lot there. xD I always hated it when people would ask me what I wanted to do. I've never known what I wanted to do and I still don't. That scholarship is probably going to help out tons in the long run though. Is it one of those where you can always go back at any time and take a class if you feel like it? Or do you have to do it in a certain number of years? Because if you can go back at any time, that's amazing. P: And really? There is a book named that? xD Have you read it?

Mm. I guess it could be stressful I suppose, the child already being in other homes and all. The child being older could or could not have had a negative influence, who knows. I guess if it were meant to happen it would have though. With your parents having quick tempers it was probably best for them to have only one child to deal with.

Haha. I know what you mean. I lacked friends in middle school because of that. Somehow I met a group of people that liked me in high school though, and I just gained more and more. It was new and weird, but nice. I don't ever want to experiment with any type of drug. I just don't find any of it.. appealing whatsoever. The taste/smell/way of doing them. Then getting entirely messed up with them? Some say you can do them in moderation, but most people I know don't, and are ******** up all the time. Same thing with alcohol, but I dunno. I think I'd rather try that since at least it isn't illegal when you come of age. I find it more acceptable.
And I'm pretty oblivious to pop culture as well. Though I always seem to know more than my boyfriend though, but that's courtesy of my mother. It's sad that she knows more about the world than I do, haha. And I don't think I've know anyone who is barely getting into video games like that now, but I know some that have never played them at all.
Haha. I get annoyed by things like that too. I understand the whole "there is no stupid question" thing. But come on. Yes there is when I see some of these people on the internet and even people in real life.
I'm glad what I have to say is interesting! Hah.

Well I guess I really didn't gain as much as I could have. I know a lot of people who gained.. way.. way much more than that. It's good to watch what you eat and stuff, but don't get obsessed with it or anything like that. xD Though if your mom noticed a difference then whatever you're doing is probably working for you. I would say you looking taller is just dependent on the time of day she sees you though. xD People swell during the day.
Haha. I guess you can say I do. I have a rough time showing it though around my mom and others. Even my boyfriend sometimes. xD; But I really do love him greatly. I've just always had a hard time expressing love for anything/anyone though. I'm actually living with my parents at the moment. Working on a way to move out though. P:

Yea I've met some people on the net who don't like it and now that I think about it, I do know someone in real life that can't do it. She's actually a good friend of mine so I have no idea why I forgot. I guess I could try that, but usually any pill I would need isn't exactly small. xD

Haha. I don't think I've typed this much in a very long time! xD At least not all at once.

I'll have to listen to it later since the baby is asleep and I really don't want to wake him up.. and well I'm too lazy to find my headphones. xD /sucks

I've been putting off calling the adviser to set up an IEP plan. With me, there's procrastination, lol. I don't even feel too shy to call, probably, but I've been putting it off. I do wonder about a few things, though. I guess I'm heading for my AA so I can then transfer to a University. This is what I read on their site, too, not that I already didn't know I was going to be transferring to one after I a couple years. My scholarship, called the American Dream scholarship awarded by the college, because it's a program they took a long time to fund and announced it on the news last year, awards up to 60 credits, so that's basically AA. After that I have money from a state college prepaid plan, which covers my tuition costs for four years or around there for any State school, but it only covers undergraduate tuition costs, so my next two years after that would only be partially covered (well by undergraduate they mean BA). So that's 4 years of complete college tuition paid for and 2 years partially. I sound very lucky, don't I? Still, time goes fast, and there may come up obstacles, like the best way to apply the money and of course for it to be wasted on what I'm not sure I'm gonna do, ya know? It's not a free ride because unlike some who have a definite passion, I'm one of those that doesn't know what he or she wants to do. I know some people would kill to have their tuition paid for. This is why the Dream Act should be allowed. We have illegal immigrants in this country who were brought here as children and grew up in America. I don't see how it's very wise to let them remain here with a lack of education. People say, "Because they take away jobs." Well, it's not their fault they had the misfortune of being born in a third world country, and you were lucky enough to be born here. Accept that they will take a few jobs. They should be considered an American just like you if they can speak English and function in an educated society like the rest of us. I can understand the law is the law, and the problems that come with illegal immigration, so I do not oppose tightening up security in regards to that. However, the ones that are already here, a good lot of them should be able to stay and attain an education.
I've only read a few pages of the book years ago. xD

Yeah, lacking in experience and knowledge in pop culture makes you feel "uneducated." I've been telling myself one of these days I'm gonna watch an anime series, but I still haven't gotten to it, other than the few series I've watched with a friend a while ago. I watched the Ouran High first season, for instance, and a few episodes here and there of a few animes'. I really need to DO things. We just had a lesson in Psychology- Being efficient is not the same thing as being effective. Today I went to school, learned a couple lessons, talked to a couple friends, finished the assignment I had to do tonight for English, go on Facebook, Post on Gaia, watch an hour soap opera with my mom, get an hour and something of preferred sleep, slight etc, so even if I had a somewhat active day (minus the sleep), I wasn't very effective. I wasn't the best at time management even though I basically got done what I needed to, except I STILL need to find a topic because I have to get a book tomorrow. I may have been mostly efficient, but I was not effective. I may have been somewhat organized, but I could've been more so and made time for fun and subsequent sleep tonight. I need to make myself explore my interests though when I have a lot of time on the weekend. I need to do things >.<
You know what's irritating though? If someone reads what I say and ties it into a little something. That would be just like "No, don't even, and I have REASONS for why you don't even, on the present level and past level. So just no, you have no right. K thanks."

I wouldn't get obsessed. I had sun chips today at the vending machine. You should try salsa sun chips sometimes. They're good. I like the onion ones (green bag too), but not the original blue bag. The Lays I tasted at school last year tasted like crap, but I haven't tasted it since. There was the plain one and the sour vinegar one in the vending machine. What do you think, should I buy it?

It's good to feel emotion and love. Feeling empty is not a good thing. It takes away your motivation, adventure, newness, challenge, kindness and love xD...those experiences help with emotion
People shrink during the day because their spine and joints compress.
It's good to be somewhat independent.

Hmm, you should try conquering the fear though, I suppose. *shrug*

I made you type a lot ^^

Listen to it :3...when you can  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:35 am
Blind Blindness

Haha. I procrastinate myself as well. Though I am shy on the phone. I hate talking to people, though it's something I have to get over sometime, having a child and all. Aw I see how it works now. I guess it is kind of tough to keep with it when you really don't know what you want to do. A couple of the students in my graduating class actually got a grant that pretty much guarantees them a free ride for the rest of their lives. It's crazy. I see what you mean with all that. I honestly do wish they would give the immigrants that are already here a chance. This makes me think of my dad. He was deported many years ago and is never allowed to come back here. Granted, it was his fault he can't come back, but it still saddens me that I'll never see him again.
Why is it on your desk if you haven't even read anything but a couple pages a few years ago? XDD

I know what you mean there. I feel like I've fallen out of touch with a lot of things myself. I don't remember the last time I've gone out and actually picked up a book because I wanted to read it, or the last time I found any anime interesting enough to watch, and actually KEPT with it. Same thing with Manga's and even stuff on the internet. You don't even want to know how many times I've let games I got into die because I just didn't feel like doing anything. I learned that while I was in Psychology in 11th grade. It confused me at the time, but I understand it now. It makes me feel like I'm terrible at being effective when I think about it. XD
I'm not sure what you mean. "Ties into a little something". I don't really get that phrase. I'm not doing that, am I? ._.

I've tasted sour vinegar before and they were good. I think it might depend on how exactly they're made though. Some do the frying, some do the baking. I absolutely adore sun chips though. I've never tried salsa, but I've had original and cheddar and I loved them.

Yea I know it's a good thing. I still do show it, but I do still get embarrassed. xD Though sometimes I feel like I don't have emotions concerning things. It kind of sucks really when I think about why I don't.
Yea, independence is something I wish I had right this second, it's just not possible at the moment.

I've been trying. It's really all I can do I guess.

I listened to it. /found my headphones
I actually really like it. c: I forgot how beautiful Carrie Underwood sounded. xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 am
Blind Blindness
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Haha. I procrastinate myself as well. Though I am shy on the phone. I hate talking to people, though it's something I have to get over sometime, having a child and all. Aw I see how it works now. I guess it is kind of tough to keep with it when you really don't know what you want to do. A couple of the students in my graduating class actually got a grant that pretty much guarantees them a free ride for the rest of their lives. It's crazy. I see what you mean with all that. I honestly do wish they would give the immigrants that are already here a chance. This makes me think of my dad. He was deported many years ago and is never allowed to come back here. Granted, it was his fault he can't come back, but it still saddens me that I'll never see him again.
Why is it on your desk if you haven't even read anything but a couple pages a few years ago? XDD

I know what you mean there. I feel like I've fallen out of touch with a lot of things myself. I don't remember the last time I've gone out and actually picked up a book because I wanted to read it, or the last time I found any anime interesting enough to watch, and actually KEPT with it. Same thing with Manga's and even stuff on the internet. You don't even want to know how many times I've let games I got into die because I just didn't feel like doing anything. I learned that while I was in Psychology in 11th grade. It confused me at the time, but I understand it now. It makes me feel like I'm terrible at being effective when I think about it. XD
I'm not sure what you mean. "Ties into a little something". I don't really get that phrase. I'm not doing that, am I? ._.

I've tasted sour vinegar before and they were good. I think it might depend on how exactly they're made though. Some do the frying, some do the baking. I absolutely adore sun chips though. I've never tried salsa, but I've had original and cheddar and I loved them.

Yea I know it's a good thing. I still do show it, but I do still get embarrassed. xD Though sometimes I feel like I don't have emotions concerning things. It kind of sucks really when I think about why I don't.
Yea, independence is something I wish I had right this second, it's just not possible at the moment.

I've been trying. It's really all I can do I guess.

I listened to it. /found my headphones
I actually really like it. c: I forgot how beautiful Carrie Underwood sounded. xD

Ah, I didn't do enough today >.<

I have to meet with my adviser next week. Spring registration starts the 17th. I got an email that stated I'd lose my scholarship status if I didn't register by December 1st. I'm not worried, I'll register soon enough, but it was kind of o.o imagine if I was the irresponsible type who waits until the last minute and lost a big scholarship over that irresponsibility. Good thing I'm not. At least with something financially important like that. A free ride the rest of their lives? Nice grant.
Yeah, and I don't think the attitude against illegals is necessarily a good thing, for some people are too judgmental. Not all of them cause trouble. Sorry about your father. Seems you've experienced this issue firsthand from a family perspective being what you stated. 10 points for emotion there too, lol

I almost never read books. Sadd. I'm sure you're ahead of me. I read on the internet, and I read what people say in text on this site a lot, but other than that I don't. Though I could do enough reading on this site at times by going to the LD/LI and reading all the users' problems and the conflict-resolutions given by others, as well as people's personal impressions.
Huzzah. I now know better the way to use " 's " and " s' ". Plural ending in s or not ending in S for deciding. Grammar win!
But yeah, my desk is cluttered. I have the Twilight books that I read still there as well as "The Host" which I didn't read. That Cancer book is among them and school textbooks/last year's SAT book. Papers, random things, yeah..
I told myself I was gonna watch anime today. Still haven't done that, but hopefully tomorrow. Durarara, I guess?
You might not be terribly effective at reading your effectiveness level xD...j.k...but maybe you aren't as bad as you think, minus the laziness.
Oh no, it's nothing you've done, don't worry. I was referring to something that happened a while ago, but no need to talk about it.
I need to try more chips. I had a Dr. Pepper for about the third time in my life on Friday. It wasn't bad. This girl gave it to me for free. I thought I might've been special, but then she was offering more to others. xD

Yeah, I think I might feel more, if I forced myself to get out there and gain those experiences, and make mistakes. Don't be afraid to start a riot sometimes. Haha. xD...and not with the rents...but have fun. Soon enough I may have a tragic day that I need to spill my guts to someone..that's the level of emotion I should feel. Feeling elated or very sad is a good sign. It also motivates to try to overcome obsessions and do what you need to do. It's when life is dormant that we kill our ability to live and be creative. Each week that passes by that we don't do anything or care, we are limiting our potential as a person and possibly our ability to give love. There may be a method of madness to the emotional people at school who could never do well and acted crazy. I'm not saying we should be like them, but the key is getting a good balance of seriousness, if we're a serious person, while being emotional, fun, creative, genuine, and loving.

Yay, you like her :c...you're pretty cool in the way you think at times

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:07 am
Blind Blindness

Yea that would be a terrible reason to lost your scholarship over. I hate the mentality that since you have a lot of time to get it done you can keep putting it off until the last minute. I'm glad you're going to do it as soon as you can. And yea its' a really nice grant. I think only.. six kids out of our entire district got it.
Yea. My dad was one that didn't cause much trouble. He did drink, but he was a nice drunk. He would be happy to see everyone and just be.. goofy. I don't even remember him ever being violent towards anyone, drunk or not, though I haven't seen him since I was 10. I'm not sure how it is in El Salvador. I think what makes it worse is that he'll probably never know he has a grandson, or he'll never see him even if he does.

Heh. I highly doubt that. It's been over a year since I've read a book. Though I do read a lot on here. I read in the LD/LI as well. It's kind of interesting sometimes.
Why did you think of that so suddenly? xD
Wow. xD That's a random assortment of things for your desk. My desk in the garage because I don't have any room for it anymore. :c
Haha. xD Durarara is pretty alright, but it's weird to understand if you really don't pay attention to each episode. Just don't miss one if you plan on watching it all the way through. xD
I guess not. I have been having to do a lot more since I've been alone at the house most of the time. I've had to help clean, do laundry and even cook dinner every night.
Oh alright. I wont worry. xD
There are so many chips though, haha. I remember I used to love Dr. Pepper so much, but now I don't really enjoy it anymore. My favorite drink is Coca Cola. P:

There is a lot of sense in that. I guess you yourself has to be the one to really do the pushing towards getting it through. No one can do it for you. I just wish it were a lot easier, since I'm just so eh when it comes to stuff. xD But you're right, it's good to feel things like that and to get things done. I can't wait to have things happen. I'm not at all a serious person though, so I'm kind of alright in that department, because I CAN be, but I wont if it's not necessary.

Really? XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:48 am
Yeah Coke..lol  

Sakura Danielle

Flashy Capitalist

13,325 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 am
I don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:07 pm
Yokies
Do you usually play Booty Grab long enough to make it to the new limit of 150k? How much did you make before the limit?

I rarely have time to play BG. Yesterday, I played a lot of games, probably reaching around 110K between two accounts. But usually.... I probably only play about... 10K-20K per day?  

GarnetGS

Invisible Inquisitor

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Yea that would be a terrible reason to lost your scholarship over. I hate the mentality that since you have a lot of time to get it done you can keep putting it off until the last minute. I'm glad you're going to do it as soon as you can. And yea its' a really nice grant. I think only.. six kids out of our entire district got it.
Yea. My dad was one that didn't cause much trouble. He did drink, but he was a nice drunk. He would be happy to see everyone and just be.. goofy. I don't even remember him ever being violent towards anyone, drunk or not, though I haven't seen him since I was 10. I'm not sure how it is in El Salvador. I think what makes it worse is that he'll probably never know he has a grandson, or he'll never see him even if he does.

Heh. I highly doubt that. It's been over a year since I've read a book. Though I do read a lot on here. I read in the LD/LI as well. It's kind of interesting sometimes.
Why did you think of that so suddenly? xD
Wow. xD That's a random assortment of things for your desk. My desk in the garage because I don't have any room for it anymore. :c
Haha. xD Durarara is pretty alright, but it's weird to understand if you really don't pay attention to each episode. Just don't miss one if you plan on watching it all the way through. xD
I guess not. I have been having to do a lot more since I've been alone at the house most of the time. I've had to help clean, do laundry and even cook dinner every night.
Oh alright. I wont worry. xD
There are so many chips though, haha. I remember I used to love Dr. Pepper so much, but now I don't really enjoy it anymore. My favorite drink is Coca Cola. P:

There is a lot of sense in that. I guess you yourself has to be the one to really do the pushing towards getting it through. No one can do it for you. I just wish it were a lot easier, since I'm just so eh when it comes to stuff. xD But you're right, it's good to feel things like that and to get things done. I can't wait to have things happen. I'm not at all a serious person though, so I'm kind of alright in that department, because I CAN be, but I wont if it's not necessary.

Really? XD

FINALLY, I am getting around to replying. Sorry.
The lengthy reply part-- that will come a bit later, though. D;
*lays head on your shoulder from fatigue*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 pm
I used to play on this website with tons of tanks on it. I made like 150-200k a day but I think Gaia shut it down. >,<
I love playing booty grab but I haven't played it lately. Maybe I'll get back into it.  

KittenRawrz

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxFlailing NekoxX

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:04 am
Wtf?? Lol you guys up there wrote each other fricken novels! Jeeeeezus....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:12 pm
XxFlailing NekoxX
Wtf?? Lol you guys up there wrote each other fricken novels! Jeeeeezus....

We are gong to get our novels published and be rich. SO HA!  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
WHY DON'T YOU TAP MY BOOTAY AND EAT SOME GOLD? [[BOOTY GRAB]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers