Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am
{Bampu.}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:59 pm
Animeprincess_9400
{Bampu.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 pm
(Moar bamp)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 pm
{Even MOAR bump. Also, please answer everyone, but is everyone okay with starting at the moment in which Lucian rescues Luckette and then we go on from there, giving us a chance to see how the characters establish themselves within the castle? Or would everyone preffer that the characters have established themselves within the castle before the start of the roleplay?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm
((Either way is fine with me. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:46 pm
(I think I prefer the first.)  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:28 pm
((S'all good with me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:31 pm
{Since most everyone seems okay either way, unless we get any large complaints about it, we'll be starting with Luckette's rescue once we get our Brackengard and start.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rustic Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:41 pm
( Good story, smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 pm
( If I think I was capable of RPing an extreme role such as Brackengard, I would have been your hero and took it. But sadly, I am a little rusty sad )  

Checkmate Devil

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 pm
((Did someone call for a hero? The Master of Dual, Split, and Multiple Personalities has arrived!...because a certain green insect dragged him here....in a burlap sack....can someone untie me?))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:53 pm
((*unties* Welcome! biggrin Or rather, as your loyal butler, welcome, Master. *bows*))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 pm
((Though it's not technically official yet...allow me to say this. Serve me well and you shall be rewarded, betray me and your tortures shall be never ending. I will take delight in each whimper, every scream, and any single drop of blood upon the floor.))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:39 am
{Rustic - Thank you~ ^.^
Checkmate - It's fine. If you still want to join as a less extreme role, just send in a profile and I'll check it out. :3
Grey - Once again, thank you very much for taking the role!
Everyone - THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOW OPEN, BITCHES. emotion_awesome ..Except none of you are bitches. I just said that for emphasis. ...Let's start posting~}

~*~

It was a foggy morning on that fateful day, a dreary atmosphere that seemed to hold bleak chances for possibility and change. The trees were numerous, many, and she was sure that she would live her last breath that day. Knowing what lay ahead of her, she almost might as well have. With tears rolling from her eyes, staining her cheeks as the dry dirt beneath dirtied her clothes along with the traces of blood that found itself near her wounds. She was crying, quite loudly in fact, barely able to move onward as she desperately tried to find her way from the forest, to escape to an impossible ideal of a safe haven that might no longer even be there.

{Sorry for the crap post, but I just woke up and I don't have much time to post right now. I promise to improve in my afternoon post. :3}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 am
Lucian had just gone out to collect some firewood when he heard the cries. Curious, he straightened up from leaning over the wood pile and closed his eyes as he focused on the distant weeping. He'd been helping his master collect and dispose of women for so long that he'd developed a talent in identifying every noise his prey made. Desperation, fear, and...from a young lady no less. A small smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth as he opened his eyes again. Returning the few logs he had collected back to the stack, he went to fetch a lantern before venturing out into the forest to find the lass, the lantern's glow cutting through the fog as it rhythmically swung in his hand.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff