Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table -> Dungeon Staircase

Emma followed Dorian to the dungeon stairs. She remembered her uncle mentioning that Hufflepuff was in the basement level. When they got to the stairs, the white haired girl listened to his instruction. It sounded like it really could be easy to get lost. She told herself she wasn't going to get lost but that didn't mean she wouldn't. When he told them to head down the stairs, Emma followed her fellow first year Hufflepuffs down to the dungeon. Hopefully it wouldn't be all that complicated to get to the common room.

(Exit Hallway to the Basement)

With: First years... Dorian, Hannah, Minnie, Pippa, Kai, Annabelle

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall walked to the Dungeon Stairs, quietly offering facts as to where to locate a few of the classrooms and other important locations. "These are the stairs that lead both to the dungeons and the basement. The dungeons have your potions classes, as well as the Slytherin Common Room. We, however, will be going to the basement. There, we will find the kitchens and the entrance to our common room. Be careful to remember how to get here, so you can at least get to bed. Also, remember how to get to the Great Hall, because that's where food is served." He nodded, heading down the stairs.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC: Exit to Basement I'll post there in a moment, wait up!}
Maiya Kajuiji
Zallie Doyle

SummerIsles
Claire Wilson

MelB87
M.J. Al'Meara

Tamoketh
Tobias Ledford

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
                                                                Nah, you don't know me
                                                                Lightning above and a fire below me
                                                                You cannot catch me, cannot hold me
                                                                You cannot stop, much less control me

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Dungeon Staircase
                                                                Who am I with? First Years
                                                                What am I doing? Leading them down to the common room
                                                                What am I thinking? Okay, quick jaunt through the dungeons and then maybe I can get away to snog my boyfriend.
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Jesse led the group down toward the staircase, seeing the Hufflepuff prefect already heading down with the badger students. He turned around, waiting for the rest of the first years to catch up and crossed his arms, figuring that it shouldn't take that long. Maybe. It might. "Okay, this is the staircase leading down to the dungeons. This is the route yu take to get down there. Also, from the antechamber, you can get to most everywhere else in the castle, so you might want to remember this route. The Hufflepuffs also share the staircase, so I had better not hear about any Slytherins harassing them. Anyway, come on, we gotta go down, and keep up." He started down, hoping the Slytherins would keep up.

OOC:

When it rains, it pours
                                                                When the floodgates open, brace your shores
                                                                That pressure don't care, it breaks your doors
                                                                Say it's all you can take, better take some more

Vampire Toy

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

OliMcD

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:38 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table → Dungeon Staircase

Walking to the dungeon staircase, Raymond was intrigued that the Slytherin common room was located in the dungeon. Listening to Jesse the young boy followed him down the staircase. He didn't plan on harassing anyone but there was no accounting for some people's stupidity. By the looks of things they were further down then the Hufflepuff's were. Not that he cared. Ray made a mental not to remember the way they were taking so that he could find his way around the castle. Perhaps he'd make a mini map of the place on his spare time.

(Exit to Slytherin Corridor)

Status: Happy, the hat got it right. Curious...
                                                  With: Fellow housemates... First Years, Jesse

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:15 am
I don’t know what I ever wanted...
You got a front, well, you better flaunt it.
Ate a piece of the devil’s body-
The face of the devil follows me.
Every day it feels like I’m running;
And I’m headed straight for the blaze!
And I can breathe when I’m underwater!
And I’m ready with a finger on the trigger!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFifth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio was mostly silent as she led the first years, aside from the occasional comment as they passed anything vaguely interesting. She paused at the very top of the steep, spiraling, darkened staircase leading down to the dungeons. The chill in the air was already evident, in contrast to the warm Great Hall. The blonde glanced back at the younger students, her expression neutral. "As some of you may already have heard, yes, the Slytherin Common Room is located in the dungeons below the castle. Yes, you could get horribly lost, so please don't try to be cute and wander off. No, there are no monsters roaming around, unless you count seventh years during exams week. Please don't rush going down these stairs, you don't want to break your neck during the first night. If you see a ghost, yes, it is in fact a ghost, you're not hallucinating, and yes, it is covered in blood and chains, that's the Baron, the house spirit. Don't be afraid; he's no longer living, he can't really hurt you. But I wouldn't get smart with him either, for that matter. Best not to annoy the dead." Vio started down the staircase, one hand on the railing, the clicking echo of the heels of her boots the loudest sound of all.

OOC:
((next post will be at Slytherin Corridor))
Red Hot Missy

TwilightButterflies

Violet the Maestro

Yukina101

Who’s that girl, who’s that girl?
She’s only special in secret...
And she’s got her own familiar spirits.
Something inside of her rises and she knows;
Destruction makes the world burn brighter.
When the wind takes 'em all, away from here-
When the sorrow is all gone, buried in the snow-
When the wolves howl their song, and the whole earth is done.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph Led the students through the castle, dodging through the usual traffic of people exiting their tables with ease. He just had to turn around occasionally to make sure he hadn't lost anyone yet. When they reached the staircase, he paused however, deciding to let the stragglers catch up before they got lost in the press of other students going to the Slytherin common room. "Here's the staircase you take to get to and from the rest of the school from the common room. Just a reminder, there are two houses that take these stairs, Hufflepuff, which is us, and Slytherin, which is the house in green. We take a different route, since they happen to inhabit the dungeons while we live near the kitchens. Also, good point to remember is that there's portraits in the school to help out, and some of the ghosts don't mind lending students a hand either. Just... watch out for Peeves. He's the resident troublemaking poltergeist, and is likely to get you more lost instead of helping out." He waited for everyone to let that information sink in before he gestured for the first years to follow him. "Okay, next stop: the basement. We get the best smelling corridor for our common room if you ask me."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope I haven't lost anyone yet...
                                                  OOC: Next post will be at the The Basement.
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table → Dungeon Staircase

Saio followed Zeph until he stopped at the staircase. She waited quietly before he explained that it was the staircase they used to get to and from the common room. Slytherin would also take the same way, so she needed to make sure not to get lost among the green uniforms. She just needed to remember kitchens not dungeons. Well that was a relief. It was intriguing that the portraits and the ghost didn’t mind helping out. “Portraits can talk…?” She questioned out loud before covering her mouth. “Sorry…” She said quietly feeling bad for speaking. She needed to be listening.

Taking note that Peeves the poltergeist was someone to stay away from, Saio was quick to follow Zeph down the staircase to the basement. Giggling a little at his comment on their corridor, she couldn’t wait to see everything for herself. Maybe one day she’d even find the kitchen.

(Exit to Basement)

Status: Anxious, Happy... Wish Kenzie was with me...
                                                  With: Zeph and other First years

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPath to the Common Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExasperated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α f я α ι ∂ тσ ℓσѕє ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ αи∂ ¢ α υ g н т υρ ιи тнιѕ ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ т ι м є, ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ в я є α т н, ι тнιик ι'νє т н σ υ g н т муѕєℓf тσ ∂ є α т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαѕ в σ я и ωιтнσυт тнιѕ f є α я, иσω σ и ℓ у тнιѕ ѕєємѕ ¢ ℓ є α я xxxxxx
                                                          ι иєє∂ тσ м σ ν є, ι иєє∂ тσ f ι g н т, ι иєє∂ тσ ℓ σ ѕ є муѕєℓf т σ и ι g н т xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori continued on with the first years behind her, pausing to look back and see if they were present or not. She didn't seem to've lost anyone yet, so she figured she was doing a decent enough job so far. "Fair warning; the hallways are confusing as hell. If you get lost, ask a painting or a ghost. But be careful which one! Some of them like to play pranks. I'd give you a list, but there's too many and you'll figure it out on your own anyway. I will say this much, never, ever take any advice, directions or otherwise, from Peeves. And if you're wondering who that is, don't worry, he's impossible to mistake." Having done her duty and warned them, she began walking again, leading them to the corridor.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ¢σиfυѕє∂ ωнαт ι т н σ υ g н т ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg ι f є ℓ т
                                                          xxxxxx ¢σиfυѕє ωнαт ι f є є ℓ ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg тнαт'ѕ я є α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι тяιє∂ тσ ѕ є ℓ ℓ му ѕ σ υ ℓ ℓαѕт и ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx f υ и и у, нє ωσυℓ∂и'т єνєи т α к є α в ι т є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Lotus of the East

Xistund

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHalfway down the stairs
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxiHer shadow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

wє f σ σ t ít αll thє n í g h t, wєαvíng σldєn d α n c є s, xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          mínglíng h α n d s αnd mínglíng g l α n c є s, tíll thє m σ σ n hαs tαkєn f l í g h t, xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ αnd f r σ wє l є α p, αnd chαsє thє f r σ t h ч вuввlєs xxxxxx
                                                          whílst thє w σ r l d ís full σf t r σ u в l є s αnd ís α n х í σ u s ín íts s l є є p xxx

spaceEve skipped her way down the stairs, an act which she knew probably wasn't the smartest, but she was in a good mood. The holidays had been nice, she hadn't really realized how much she missed her parents until she was home. Of course, there was talk of them adopting another child, but she'd been very adamant that there were rules, dammit! She'd taken some convincing to even allow that much. Mostly because she didn't want to be replaced, and them adopting a kid the second she was in school seemed an awful lot like that was exactly what they were doing. But, she'd set her rules, and they'd relented; they weren't allowed to do it until she was home, and she got to come with them and help pick the kid out. It was only fair; it was going to be her little brother or sister, she needed to have a say. Plus she had to assert her dominance as the older sibling before she was away for a long time and they were left to spoil the kid like an only child. Eve knew all about how spoiled only children were, obviously, and she was not dealing with some brat that her parents brought home while she was away acting like they ruled the roost because she hadn't been around to teach them what's what.

spaceOf course, that was neither here nor there, and as much as she'd missed her mum and daddy, she was glad to be back at school. She'd missed Mels over the break, even though they saw each other a ton. It wasn't the same as sharing a room... Okay, so they hadn't been sorted into the same house. But that hadn't stopped them. Being adopted out of the orphanage hadn't kept them apart, something as silly as the sorting hat sure as hell wasn't going to do it. As the Gryffindor girl made her way down the stairs (she was going to trip eventually, she knew, but oh well. Trips to the hospital wing were always fun; it meant she got to annoy her grandmother), she hummed faintly to herself, some catchy song she'd heard on the muggle radio over the break. She couldn't get it out of her head! And frankly, she didn't even really want to. It was a fun song. When she got home, she was going to try and find it so she could learn the actual words; as it was, all she knew was the chorus, and the beat.

xxx fσr hє c σ m є s, thє humαn c h í l d
                                                          xxxxxx tσ thє w α t є r s αnd thє w í l d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx wíth α f α є r ч, h α n d ín h α n d
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσr thє w σ r l d ' s mσrє full σf w є є p í n g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thαn ч σ u cαn u n d є r s t α n d

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image
                                                They say we are what we are
                                                But we don't have to be.
                                                I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
                                                I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
                                                I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darian walked up the stairs, hopping steps when she really didn't feel like walking too much, and thinking that she ought to see if she could find a way into Tiernan's common room. It still irked her that she had been sorted elsewhere, but she figured that once Othello came to Hogwarts with Darian next year, she could send him along with messages to Tiernan. Provided that they let pets up into the dorms. The should, she thought mulishly. After all, how else were all the cats and rats and owls getting in and out of the common rooms? Plus, what if someone forgot the password, or had trouble with whatever the other houses had for getting into them? She didn't know how the other houses got into their common rooms, after all. All of her family members had been Slytherins, well, save for Micah and Tiernan. Which brought Darian back to her initial thought that Tiernan should have been sorted a Slytherin, darn it! Tiernan was certainly more of one than Darian was! All Darian seemed to do was argue with her house mates and get into trouble. That wasn't very Slytherin-like.

Frowning, Darian started stomping instead, getting a frustrated look on her face the more she thought about it. Ugh! Tiernan should have gone first, she decided right then and there. Darian would have pleaded with the Sorting Hat to put her in Ravenclaw instead if that meant that they'd all be together. Then she wouldn't have cared about having to lie to their parents about where Tiernan ended up, because she would have looked them in the eye and told them that she had gotten Ravenclaw too and that if they didn't like it, then they could disown them all and she could persuade her cousin Ashley to take them in. It certainly would have been a lot better if that happened. No lying, no cheating her parents, just the facts. She could deal with the facts.

Darian wasn't quite looking where she was going, and therefore blinked when she felt her toes connect with something. Looking around, she realized there was another girl attached to the foot she'd stepped on, and Darian quickly lifted her foot out of the way, smiling sheepishly at her. What was it? Eden? Emma? No, Eve!
                                                "Oh, um, Hi. I'm sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was stepping." Darian honestly didn't mean to do that, but well, the damage was done already.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, maybe I should pay attention to where I'm walking more...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
                                                Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
                                                I'm still comparing your past to my future.
                                                It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHalfway down the stairs
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxiHer shadow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

wє f σ σ t ít αll thє n í g h t, wєαvíng σldєn d α n c є s, xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          mínglíng h α n d s αnd mínglíng g l α n c є s, tíll thє m σ σ n hαs tαkєn f l í g h t, xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ αnd f r σ wє l є α p, αnd chαsє thє f r σ t h ч вuввlєs xxxxxx
                                                          whílst thє w σ r l d ís full σf t r σ u в l є s αnd ís α n х í σ u s ín íts s l є є p xxx

spaceEve's initial reaction when her foot was stepped on was, as she reasoned most people's reactions would be, swift and unrelenting fury. It'd hurt, dammit, and what the hell was up with stepping on someone else's foot, anyway? But, before she could tell the other girl off, she was apologizing for it, very sincerely and obviously upset that she'd done it. Eve glared, more at the fact that now she had a ton of aggression and no where reasonable to discharge it. She could hardly yell at the other girl, since she'd said she was sorry. The Gryffindor might be a brat, but she wasn't completely without manners. "S'fine," she said, rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms. "I was prolly two seconds from falling down the stairs anyway."

spaceThe first year recognized the other girl as being in her year, and had to search her memory banks for who she was. One of the triplets, she knew. Not Tiernan, that was the Ravenclaw one. The other two were... Rowan and... Darian! She was pretty sure she was talking to Darian right now, right? She sized the girl up, and was once again confused by the houses; nothing about this girl seemed very Slytherin-like. Maybe the hat was starting to go senile and forget which houses were supposed to have what traits. Maybe they needed to update the charms on it. Realizing she seemed pretty pissed off, in spite of trying not to, she forced her shoulders to relax and uncrossed her arms, trying to relax her expression. "Sorry, it just hurt. It's really fine, though. I mean, at least you just stepped on my foot. We could've both gone tumbling down the stairs, that would've sucked." She paused, smirking. "Then again, we probably would've had to go to the hospital wing. I always like that. One of the nurses, she's kind of- Well, actually, they're both kind of family, but one of them's really awful and I like annoying her." Her expression turned mischievous, eyes twinkling in the low light of the dungeons.

xxx fσr hє c σ m є s, thє humαn c h í l d
                                                          xxxxxx tσ thє w α t є r s αnd thє w í l d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx wíth α f α є r ч, h α n d ín h α n d
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσr thє w σ r l d ' s mσrє full σf w є є p í n g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thαn ч σ u cαn u n d є r s t α n d

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:53 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey raised an eyebrow when Tiernan mocked the security of her common room and invited them to try Ravenclaw's riddle, but she didn't snap back even if she wanted to; right now, going to the kitchens was more important than arguing about security. She nodded when Glynn spoke up about the toughness of the riddles; "I'm not saying they're easy, because I'm very sure they're not," she assured them. Even though their method just invited people to try, she knew it'd be hard; Ravenclaw valued wit, so it didn't make sense if their common room was easy to get into, although Ivar said he could. "I personally prefer our password method over your riddles since there's a greater chance of an intruder answering a riddle than guessing a random password, no matter how hard the riddle is. That's just my opinion and it's a different story if there's an inside source though." And honestly, Rey wasn't surprised that Tiernan already had the Slytherin password, she seemed to be very close to her sisters.

As she jogged down the stairs to the basement quickly, Rey had to hide a grin when the others called Vito 'Vitamin' as they argued; it was a bit funny. But if they were to reach the kitchens without attracting too much attention, the argument had to stop even though Vito first antagonised them. She could try to get them out of trouble if they were caught but she didn't want to risk it. "What'll you guys try to get when we reach the kitchens? I want to try something spicy," she said, hoping that it'll distract them from the argument. I have to ask Glynn about what he said later though.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxDungeon staircase
                                                              w i t hxxfriends
                                                              f e e l i n gxxexcited
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxthis is going to be great!

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              Is it alright to post here?

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar giggled with Arnie, not only because her giggle was contagious-- It was because of how she verbally roasted Vitamin in a straight face. See? Even his friend understood, but she did have at a point; In Ivar's opinion Vito was no help of him yet like a Magikarp splashing around in Pokemon. "Good point, Arnie, so far the drama queen has on his first stage of evolution. And yeah, I used to play that one, too, and I pretty much wonder what his true and final evolution would be like. We'll find out, eventually." He was pretty sure that the more the brat evolved, the bigger his ego will get to be. Guaranteed, but that didn't mean Ivar wasn't giving any chances to the brat.

He stared at Vitomir when this brat told him that he was clearly reaching there, and offered him "time" to make another insult... with actual wit. Oh, this should be fun, too bad Vitomir didn't get his context on the word 'Vitamin'. "You know..." He said, with his tongue having a dry tone, "You don't have to give me some time for that, and it's unfortunate that you didn't get the context. You see, many kids don't like vitamins like say cough syrup as they kind of taste terrible. Now you see my point?" He paused then took a turn as they were on their way to the basement, "So, instead of you giving me some time to insult, how about I give you enough time for you to check if your head is really attached to your neck and not up your butt? " He then grinned as if he was showing that as much as Ivar wanted to hit Vito with a beater bat he was not going to lose this battle, nope.

Ivar listened to Glynn and Tiernan as they both pointed out about how tough the riddles were in Ravenclaw; Well, of course it would, Ravenclaw valued wit and he had a straight-sort Ravenclaw brother to prove that, "Well I mean, riddles aren't meant to be easy, they never were. They're made to challenge our minds, after all," Ivar said with a shrug as he agreed with them, then he smiled again as he continued, "But I like challenges and I like it tough, I wouldn't mind accepting a challenge." But well, if Glynn and Tiernan told him to not really go to their common, well... He would hate to say it but he won't do it for their sake, because Glynn was Ivar's friend so therefore they respect each other's wishes. He stared at Oliver when he questioned him about how he could even answer the door anytime, "They do change," He answered, "I should know, my brother's a Ravenclaw and told me about it-- Well not everything but, enough to know that Ravenclaw has their different way," He didn't think he had to tell him that he was smart, as actions speak louder than words as his brother Austmar would say.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Reyna, Arnie, Glynn, Oliver, Vito, and Tiernan] α† [Corridor]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    Yes, Oyeh, I'm not letting go of that Vitamin joke razz PPPPP

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnemetia couldn't help but roll her eyes at the silly antics her classmates. Sometimes she felt just like Glynn. That they were all just silly children and needed to grow up. But then she would have to remind herself that she also was a child just like them... even if she didn't always feel like one. Before this year of school, she had never even been around children her age more than a couple days with poor children where she wasn't one of them, but one of the people helping them. She had never been a child. She realized that now that she stood in a group of children, surrounded by them really, and still found herself not fitting in. How that was possible, she didn't know.

Instead of speaking up and continuing the frivolity, she just walked along behind the group, one arm wrapped around Glynn's and the other hand shoved into her shorts pocket. At Reyna's question about food, she shrugged. "I doubt there is anything the house elves can make that I haven't tried. So I'll probably just get something normal."

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

oyehh
Diamond Wales
Jade Galaksylph
Kiska166
Xistund
The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯
═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Vito smiled hearing the strings of logic that Ivar attempted to weave into his nickname. It was almost cute watching the gears in his head turn.
"Yes but lest you forget that vitamins as well as medicines are good for you in the long run. Also just so you know Vito the italian name is the derived latin word for 'Vita' which translates life, so if you wanted to conect my name to 'Vitamin' that would have been the stronger point to make, even though the name Vitomir is an old Slavic name taking the words "Vito" to rule and mir which translates to peace, world and/or prestige. Regardless I'll take your nickname with pride knowing that you hand picked it, knowing I'd be good for you despite how you may feel about me in return."

Vito said, if he was going to be stuck with the name he might as well make it his own. The boy chuckled a bit before looking at Ray and said "I personally would just like a coffee more than anything to start. Maybe a rack of lamb with fresh mint, golden raisin & pine nut relish, afterwords."

═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
Sorry, I messed up the turn order apparently. ):

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items