Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Workshop - FEARhealing Tools [Laundry, page 4!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:56 pm
prolixity

User Image "That would be a good idea. OR I COULD ANSWER THEM-" Pepin teased before rising a little off the ground to peer around the hooded boil to see them. "I think so, I only met it once and the teacher never,"

Sighing she bumped into the tub and nearly knocked some of the water out, but not quite. Gasping she held the bucket still and waited for the water to settle before moving on. "But.. she is very pretty. Why are all the professors here so good looking anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm
Yaya only smiled and followed along behind the witch as she collected their basin and pulled it over beside Chuppi and Jericho. "I don't mind in the least," she mentioned at last, wiggling dark fingers to the pair of them before getting down to work. She watched curiously as Bella removed her outer corset and sleeves, full lips pursing thoughtfully as she set to work with the basin, scrubbing furiously.

After a second or two of curious watching the ghoul lay her hand on Bella's shoulder and gave her a slight tug back away from the water, shaking her head. "I dare say that would be a better task for me, my friend." And to prove her point the djinn lifted a hand over the water, the tip of her index finger rotating gently. The water stilled from the violent thrashing the witch had given it, then began to churn within the basin of it's own accord.

"I'll handle the washing, and we can both pin things up to dry, alright?" With a grin she pulled the first sheet from the water, wrung it out, and offered a corner of it to Bella so she could help fold it over the line.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 pm
((I totally rolled, gdi pepin! Leave gaia alone!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:21 pm
King Inversitle

Nahm snorted. "I should take you up on that, just to see the look on Ahm's face later if he tries calling." He shoved a foot against the bucket to hold it still and steady it while the water settled.

"Don't know, but not complaining," he said cheerfully. Then he paused. "Well, the Headmistress isn't exactly my type, but the rest of the professors, yeah."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
AyeAvast rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:58 pm
"Oh..." Belladonna paused and watched the girl skillfully magic the water into cleaning the linen for them. She tilted her head to the side a little and sat back on her haunches as a small blush crept into her cheeks.
"Heh heh... I guess I got a little... Carried away..." The witch let out a tiny chuckle before she took hold of the offered corner and reached up on her tippy-toes to fold it over the line.
"I think this is an excellent idea." She finally conceded with a smile.

There was a bit of time between when Yaya had taken the next linen to wash and the moment before she handed it to Belladonna, so the witch looked around the room once before poking Yaya lightly on the shoulder.
"You been alright since... Everything?" She asked with a small smile that she hoped would let the girl know they were still friends. They had been and hopefully always would be, especially considering Belladonna really did like her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 pm
prolixity

User Image "I do favors!" Pepin squeaked without any remorse or regard for how her response could be interpreted. "I have not had the pleasure of actually seeing Miss Shox yet she sounds like a lovely lady~"

Except Pepin really wasn't being sarcastic.

"So have you had Miss Cricket before? Or is this your first time too?"  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

OnionGrump rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

"Yep!" Fell released the Soul Eater with a grin, shoving him away a little so that they could get to work on their task.

"I'll wash then?" She asked the gryphon ghoul, taking the laundry from her and dropping one of the sheets in the basin, only to plunge her hands in after it and begin scrubbing.

"Man its been a while since I did laundry... I used to make Mei's father do mine." She admitted with a light snort. She missed pushing that man around and mocking him.

"How about you?" She asked, pausing in her work to look back up at Tahki.

Fell: 1/2 Washing
Tahki: 0/2 Hanging

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:13 pm
FORGOT TO ROLL IGNORE  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-24)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:14 pm
LOLOLOLOL DICE ARE IN BATTLE MODE NOW OOPS  
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:17 pm
OnionGrump

Tahki let Fell take the lead. The gryphon never complained when some one wanted to do things usually. She quietly took the clothing that was washed and began hanging.

"To tell the truth..." She began, "I... Never really know what to do with cleaning cooking or laundry." The truth was Tahki had never had to worry about such things in her family. But the gryphon felt like she came off as a brat when she admited this to others. Some times she didn't have to admit anything. The gryphons hands were soft and anyone who knew hard work knew those that used their hands were tougher. Tahki took a close pin and accedently clipped her finger along with the cloth. She let out a bit of a curse under her breath but nothing more then that.

"S-SORRY. Uh.... Meis father? Friend of yours?" Tahki had never met Mei before nor had she heard the name. It was possible that the two had classes together but Tahki had never been one to pay attention to those around her unless she was in direct contact with them.

Fell: 1/2 Washing
Tahki: 1/2 Hanging

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

OnionGrump rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:31 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

"Ahh, that's okay. I tend to avoid chores no matter where I am. Not really my thing..." She lifted up the sheet to observe it closely and passed it off to the gryphon to hang.

She definitely wasn't going to admit that she was also a freeloader. Pretty much ever since she had moved out in fact. Or was, until she left Mei's house with Kingsbane. Shortly before she came to the school.

"Ah, yeah! Mei is kind of more like a little sister to me. She's umm... a living doll--don't know if you've seen her. She has a missing eye, due to a crack? Lots of cracks on her body actually. Usually visible on her legs and arms..." Talking about the broken doll ghoul made the grim reaper slow her progress.

Ahh... she hoped Mei was alright, did she run out of HP dolls? Was she okay?

"Though..." She paused again, shoving another sheet into the basin and nearly splashing water on herself. "Her father is a bit of an idiot." That damn b*****d. She clenched her teeth together in an annoyed grin. She enjoyed teasing him, oh yes, but the man was difficult to live with. Very difficult.

"What about you? Have any sibs? Or anyone you can call sibs?"

Fell: 2/2 Washing
Tahki: 1/2 Hanging

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:40 pm
Tahki had finished hanging the first set and was already taking things from Fells second set. She worked with out a word as she listened. Though, one could question the quality of the way she hung things.

"I don't think I know her... I will keep an eye out though." Tahki covered her mouth remembering what Fell said about Meis eye. "O-oh. I m sorry. I will.. um ... be on the look out. Yeah... eheheh..." The gryphon was making this project all that more awkward for her self by the second. She didn't want to ask why Mei's father was an idiot so instead she decided to trust Fells expertise on the matter.

The two were doing the project best they could. So far Tahki was happy with the results.

"I honestly don't like cleaning stuff either. I don't mind learning but ummm.. usually we have servants for that work." She admitted it and winced a bit waiting for Fell to possibly call her a brat.

"S-siblings? Oh no. No," Tahki shook her head, "I have friends now.. kinda.. but no siblings. I would have liked to have some though~" Tahki was trying to be cheery about the matter but the truth was she had always secretly wanted a sibling. Growing up had been more then lonely.

Fell: 2/2 Washing
Tahki: 2/2 Hanging

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:56 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

Fell gave another snort, this time out of amusement.

"Don't worry about, I think Mei is comfortable with her looks. Unless people constantly stare, I don't think she'll be too bothered." She said, pulling the sheet from the water and giving it a good shake; this time getting specks of water in her eyes.

"Ugh..!" Soapy water was always so painful!

"Servants, huh?" She liked the sounds of that. Though anything that meant less work sounded good to the grim reaper. "Sounds nice!" She said with a sniff, wiping the water from her face and giving a few test blinks to see to let her eyes re-focus.

"No? Me neither. Other than Mei, who is my sworn sister, I have no sibs to speak of either." She shrugged. Not really bothered at all by this. Less siblings meant less quarrels and more space to herself, so she had no complaints. But she did enjoy Mei's company, so having siblings couldn't be all bad.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:02 pm
Cricket went to her desk and sorted the various items she had set onto it into groups, one seemed to be mostly liquid in chalk marked jars (was this the same thing she'd put into the tubs?), the other seemed to mostly dry goods, yet there was another jar of the liquid on that side as well.

Out in front of both piles was a set of written directions, complete with..well.. measurements, as well as several smaller jars.

"Please take each of the jars and distribute the liquid into them. You'll need to mark the insides with.." she broke her piece of chalk in half and offered one to the plague doctor, "this before you pour anything. Mark where the liquid should end in the cup and it will always remain about that full. Getting rid of excess later will be a trouble in and of itself, but.. we'll need it to do this for us now until we've made some things. We also need to sort the dry ingredients so that the students won't need to measure."

Cricket gave Malodore a serious look. "Being exact is very important with these things. It is a step between healing your classmates and utterly poisoning them, which is why you need to mark first. Mark exactly on the lines and keep things organized together. Both dry and liquid ingredients will require it.

Do not think my water is special." Cricket held up the chalk and wiggled it in a tell-tale way. The strange effects were caused by it, not what was put into the containers.

In example, Cricket took up the first bottle - all of which were labeled, before she marked the inside with the chalk. She then took up the bottle with the matching label and poured a small amount of it into the new container. As with the wash tubs, it too multiplied upon itself to reach the chalk.

"It works as simple as that. Really all you need to watch are your measurements." She patted Malodore on the shoulder before she moved to start checking on the laundry, looking over the sheets carefully...

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:31 pm
King Inversitle

There was a brief pause while Nahm attempted to figure out whether Pepin was playing along ... or whether she was really just that innocent. Either way, he decided, he liked her. "I'm sure she has many excellent redeeming qualities," he said, and managed not to snicker.

"Nope, it's my first time," he answered, and this time the grin was clear in his voice. "I hear she can be pretty intense. I hope she goes gentle on us."  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff