Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Present is a Slave? (1x1 rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Leila set down the tray, the edge of the sweater on her waist brushing against one of the guitars and producing a twangy note. Her ears twitched, and she winced and picked up the guitar. She absently wiped the dust off and started tuning the instrument. "Shall I play something for you, Master?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:33 pm
Nicholas calmly turned to face her, not a smile nor frown in his face. "As you wish. Play to your hearts content." He simply said, his eyes not as they were yesterday. They seemed more... dull...  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 pm
Noticing the dullness in Nicholas's gaze, Leila played a chord and smiled at the sweeter sound the guitar strings made now that she'd tuned them. After a moment, she started playing a song she'd heard on her original master's radio a lot, changing the words just a bit.
"Dear Nicholas, won't you come out to play?
Dear Nicholas, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you
Dear NIcholas, won't you come out to play?

Dear Nicholas, open up your eyes
Dear Nicholas, see the sunny skies
The wind is low the birds will sing
That you are part of everything
Dear Nicholas, won't you open up your eyes?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 pm
Nicholas listened to her song with all ears, but his eyes still stayed dull. "That was a beautiful piece." He simply said, his tone starting to sound droll and almost tiring.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:07 pm
Leila's ears pricked up at his tone, and she looked at Nicholas questioningly. "Master?" She set the guitar aside and stepped up to him, looking intently at his face. "Is something wrong, Master?"

(Did you get the reference? I'm not sure how many people actually know that song.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:17 pm
(Sorry can't say I do.)

Nicholas only shook his head. "Wrong? Yes. But it doesn't concern you in any way. It only involves myself and my emotions." He said and left, not even touching his breakfast. He went up to his room and simply laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 pm
(Dang. It's a Beatles song.)

Leila watched him go, then she slowly picked up the still-full tray and took it to the kitchen. After handing the tray to the cook, she headed to NIcholas's room and knocked on the door. "Master? May I enter?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:31 pm
(Oh. I'm not a Beatles man. I bet my sister would though.)

Nicholas heard Leila at his door. 'Oh I can't try to help her, but she can help me as much as she wants...' Nicholas though, sighing, thinking she probably couldn't help any way. "If you wish to enter, you may enter." He said, his tone once again dull and dead.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 pm
(Ah.)

Leila stepped into the room, softly closing the door behind her. She hovered where she was uncertainly, not sure whether NIcholas might kick her out. "Does this have something to do with what I told you last night, Master?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 pm
Nicholas looked over at Leila, then back at the celling. "If I said it did, would you get mad like you did yesterday and hiss and push me away." He asked, sounded even duller than before. "My emotions have nothing to do with yesterdays incident. Well not entirely. It's all me, nothing else. My emotions cannot be handled by others, it already failing once before." He said to her. "Maybe I should growl and push away everyone who tries to help me. That might help me feel better..." He then said, turning away from Leila.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm
"No, I wouldn't get mad if you said it did," Leila said. "And I said nothing about handling your emotions, Master." She chewed her lip nervously when Nicholas turned away. Not knowing what to do, she stayed against the wall where she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 pm
"You may have not said anything, but you made it feel like you did." Nicholas said back, still turned away. "I just want to be helpful, want to make you feel safe. I can't do that though. I'll only be pushed away."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:48 pm
But it feels like I'm the one being pushed away right now, Leila thought. "Then...should I...should I leave, Master?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 pm
"I... I don't know. I want you to leave, but then I don't either. I like your company a lot, but I don't know. Would you like to stay?" He asked, finally turning over to look at her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:27 pm
When Nicholas asked her to stay, a relieved smile graced Leila's face, though she wasn't exactly sure why she was relieved. "Of course, Master."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff