Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:20 pm
Rosa shook her head pulling at the restraints with a shril whine as tears started streaming down her face.
finaly wearing herself down Rosa stopped wriggaling around, her wrists stinging from the restraints biteing into her skin.
slumpping her shoulders Rosa pushed herself as far back into the seat as she could go, finaly giving up on the idea of running back to the 'safety' of her cell. The quicker she cooperated with Kenneths tests the quicker she could be left alone.
"i...i'm sorry..." as far as Rosa was conserned she was within her rights to try and run but maybe if she was to appologize for her behavour he may not be as rough with his experamentation.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rick ran a finger through his hair once more, he never would understand women. Grabbing the door as Lia swung it open Rick nodded his head in way of showing Dr.Todzahn respect.
"Good Dr.Todzahn i was just going to check on Rosa but it seems Kenneth has other plans for her, though her statistics seem to be normal....."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 pm
Lia stopped short of bumping into Doctor Todzahn before she greeted him, "Oh. Hello, doctor. Thanks again for the invitation. The experiments are doing just fine. Ethan's fast asleep, by the way. Please don't touch him yet. The effects of my experiment will only take effect once he wakes up." She smiled sweetly before continuing, "I'm going to the mental hospital in town. See if the runaways will be easy to take" She didn't pay attention to Rick at all.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:21 pm
"Ah, I see. Well do be careful. We don't want anyone following us" Dr. Todzahn said to Lia. He then turned to Rick. "Well I'm glad your observations are coming along. Were you considering studying any other student?" he asked. The surgeon then walked over to Lilly's cell. "What about this one? If you want me to stay, I will. She seems only to cooperate with me" he said.

Kenneth had Rosa's ankles and wrists in the straps and he worked up a sweat trying to get them all in. At least the experiment specimen was calm now. He pulled down his mask and took off his medical gloves. The student then washed his hands and rubbed cool water on his face. He looked for a towel, but there was only paper towel so he used that instead. He wiped off his face and hands and put his medical mask back on. He also took out a camera from the preparation room. There were three digital cameras that Dr. Todzahn had brought in so students could take photos of their experiments. The cameras were not to leave the building and students had to sign them out when using them. Kenneth then took out a spare pair of medical examination gloves he had stuck in a labcoat pocket and began putting those on. "Do I need to get the device that will forcefully hold your mouth open or have you decided to cooperate?" he asked while slipping his hands into those gloves.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:30 pm
Lilly slowly began to sit up, shaking badly. Her body still hadn't adjusted to the shock of the inserted chip. She barely sat up, seeming out of breath, as she looked up at the Dr. and the student. She then looked towards the ground, noticing the fact that Dr. Todzahn referred to her more like an animal then a person. Still, her obsessive love allowed her to overlook the statement rather then admitting the truth to herself.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:21 pm
Rosa shook her head "..n...no...i....i just...paniced...". Even though she had calmed down Rosa couldn't help but tug at the restraints out of nerves. After most experaments acted up the students were known for their even grater lack of care, some going as far as to make the tests as painful as possable for the offending experament.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Rick nodded and entered the cell crouching just out of Lilliy's attack range, his shoulder twinged slightly remembering lillys bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm
((.... When did that happen? ))

As her cage was opened, Lilly forced her shaking body to stand up. She stumbled passed Rick, ignoring him as if he didn't matter, and gave the doctor another hug with a merry smile. "I love you. My body won't stop shaking, but I think I'll be ok." She said with slight worry.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:05 am
"Sit down and get off of me" was Dr. Todzahn's reply.

Kenneth tried to remember all he could from reading the books on dentistry. He had a fairly good memory. Once everything was in place, including the suction in Rosa's mouth he sat down with the drill and rinse in hand. "Keep your mouth open wide" he said to Rosa.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:11 am
"No problem, doctor" Lia said cheerily, "I intend on going home afterwards. It is late, after all" She did a slight curtsy and continued on her way, still not noticing Rick.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Rosa nodded her head before opening her mouth, her fingers twitching and digging into the arms of the dentists chair, her nails digging small cresent shapes into the steralized material. Her breathing was still shallow and urgent as she waited for the student to start.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rick pulled a small jotter and pencil from his pocket and began scribbaling franticly. Standing from his crouched possision the white haired male held out a hand towards lilly waiting to gage her reaction to the intrution into her personl space "I hear you managed to convince the bord of directors that the medical department in the actual college needed more supplys. i take it then some of the older equiptment will be replaced?"
Even with his guard supposedly down Rick never let Lilly completley out of his site. He was curious about her reaction to someone ignoring her whilst blatently violating one of her pet peeves - someone other then Todzahn envading her space.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:15 pm
"But... but..." She sniffled, looking up at the doctor with her big red puppy dog eyes. "D- don't you like me hugging you?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:21 pm
"I don't like the experiments touching me" Dr. Todzahn said. He then turned to Rick. "Yes, I did. Some of the stuff will be kept there so it will look like the college got new supplies but some of it will be coming here. Some of the old stuff will as well" the surgeon stated.

Kenneth positioned the dentist drill on Rosa's tooth and began drilling. He used the rinse to prevent too much friction between the tooth and the drill.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 pm
((So... my character is insane...))

Lilly's eyes narrowed as she looked between the Doctor and Rick. When Dr. Todzahn's face was turned, she started staggering off towards the apron rack. She grabbed one of the girl's aprons and put it on.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 pm
Gabby sat up in her cage, holding her head as the world swirled around. "Where....where am I?" she whispered, confused. She had been walking Markus up and down the alley, trying to get him to stop crying and go to asleep, when someone had come up behind her and smothered her. Markus! Where was Markus? She looked frantically around the small space, there was nothing in there except for her. "Markus? Markus, baby?" she called quietly, increasing in volume until she was a little louder than a normal speaking tone. "Markus? Markus, where are you, baby? Speak to mommy. Markus?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 pm
*bump*  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:37 pm
"Hey, you! Take that off and get back in here!" Dr. Todzahn barked at Lilly. She was really beginning to irritate him. He didn't want to use the shock device yet as her surgical wound was still fresh and he wanted to wait until it healed before anyone used it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff